Landlady, Caretaker, Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay together without speaking for awhile, content. But they didn't need much rest, and Lorena lusted after a taste of her young friend. With Dani on her back, Lorena slipped a pillow under her bottom. "The better to feast on you, Dani. I want that sweet little pussy in my mouth. I'm going to eat you up, drink you up. Now, open those lovely legs for me. What a pretty pussy. Like a flower saturated in morning dew. I tasted you on my fingers, but I want to lick you myself."

Dani was overcome with desire, and with Lorena's powerful lust. She opened her legs, and Lorena wrapped her arms around the girl's thighs, keeping them open. Dani's sweet little cunt was pink and wet, with her clit ready to be loved. Lorena barely touched it with her tongue, and Dani cried out and raised her hips to get more.

But Lorena was experienced, and wicked, and knew a woman's body. And she played the teen like a fine instrument, building to climaxes, increasing intensity, allowing for rest and recovery. But aways back for more and greater heights. Knowing when the girl was exhausted and could take no more, she enveloped her and held her tight, whispering affection and kissing her face.

This was Danielle's introduction to the love of a woman.

*

The women became friends, and both had busy schedules. Lorena managed her properties, and participated in fitness and martial arts classes. Danielle had the life of a busy freshman at the university, and was thinking about a career where she could help abused and neglected children. Lorena teared up a little with pride when Dani told her. Good for you, Dani. Be a champion for victims, don't be a victim.

About once a week Danielle would come over for dinner, and became familiar with each others' bodies. Lorena had experience with men and women, but gradually preferred women. And she never tired of touching kissing Danielle's perfect teenage form. There was no place off limits, and Dani even gave her permission to play gently with her anally. Dani enjoyed the sensations and it became part of their lovemaking.

Dani had never seen a woman like Lorena, with hard muscles and strong hands. Still, Lorena could be subtle and soft in how she handled her younger lover. Their opposite characteristics attracted, and it was a lovely and happy several weeks

One afternoon Lorena came home, and Dani had let herself in to study. It had become a habit to read class texts nude, on her stomach on the couch. "Hi Lori!" sang the beautiful girl as her landlord came in. "You know someone can see you when I open the door if they're passing by, right?"

"Just my ass, no biggie."

"But what an ass it is. I don't think I have ever seen a delectable butt in all my time," admired Lorena."

"I know," sighed Dani, in a faux jaded tone of voice.

"You're such a brat!" and Lorena smacked the girl's right cheek sharply, bringing a cry of protest. "Oh that's not fair to the other one," and smack! Lorena evened the score.

"You're such a TURD, Lorena. You should be slurping that ass, not slapping it!"

"Hey, Dani, I wanted to talk to you about something. Go get a robe. It's a little serious. Not bad, but I want to be able to concentrate and I really can't when you look a like a nine-course feast."

Dani came back decent and plopped on the couch next to Lorena.

"You know, baby, I really enjoy being your friend and your lover, and I really like you. You're a neat person. But I also know that I'm nearly twice your age. You're just starting out learning about relationships and different kinds of people, and you shouldn't be tied down to one person. It's not fair to you."

"I guess, Lorena, but you know I'm really happy with you."

"You don't know what you don't know, kid. Don't close off your world so soon. So I'm saying that we're not breaking up or anything. But it's also OK if you meet some other people and become close to them too, guys or girls. I won't be angry and you won't be cheating or anything. I just wanted to make that clear and so we don't have any misunderstanding. Who knows, I might meet some sexy old lady who will seduce me into her bed. It could happen." They both laughed, and talked some more, and while it wasn't really sad, they both understood it was the right way to go.

And then Lorena tore off Dani's robe, threw her over her shoulder, and took her off to bed.

*

Eventually, Dani started socializing more with her university peers, and stopping by Lorena's less. When they made love it was special and tender, but not with the intensity of the earlier times. Sometimes they would have a meal, share a bath, and just sleep together. It became a different thing, a good thing.

And then one evening Lorena was coming in when Dani and a friend were headed toward Dani's apartment. The girl was a pretty student that Lorena guessed might be Korean American. Dani introduced Becca and Lorena, and Lorena liked the girl immediately. They had met at the self-defense class, and also attended the university, where Becca was considering a career in pediatric medicine. That started many conversations about advocacy for children, and those conversations often went far into the night, and inevitable sleepovers. Becoming lovers was only natural.

Dani let Becca into her place, and said she would be right back and to brew some tea. She knocked in Lorena's door, and when it opened, she embraced the older woman tightly. "Thank you, Lori. Thank you so much. I love you."

Lorena smiled as Dani went back to spend he evening with her friend.

I love you too, Dani, you gorgeous girl.

12