LandLady Ch. 05: Punishment

Story Info
It's time for Punishment for not following orders.
5.1k words
15.1k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continue from the last story, it was Wednesday. Weeks of fun with mouni looked like a lifetime, and I planned to enjoy every second of it.

I continued kissing her passionately, as she was not resisting at all. As we were kissing under the shower, I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up. Her breasts were fully in view, and her nipples were hard. This is going to be amazing,' I thought as I gazed at her taut, naked body.

I continued to kiss her, as she was now completely naked and had wrapped her legs around me. Now her boobs were in front of me, and I took her breasts in my mouth and sucked them hard. I let her feel my tongue on her nipples.

While sucking, I took my time with her, as I wanted her to feel every sensation. Tickling her with my fingers, licking her with my tongue, squeezing her with my fingers, and massaging her with my hands. I could feel her pussyfoot tightening around my fingers as I slowly started to finger her, and she was becoming more and more wet. the sound of her moaning in the shower, which was echoing through the bathroom.

If her husband were outside, I would be his worst nightmare, making a cuck out of him with these strong, loud moans from her, but I guess maybe someday. As I was sucking on her nipples like a child and fingering her wet pussy, my hard cock was enjoying the warm water of the shower running through.

It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate as her cries of pleasure grew louder. Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck," I heard her scream over and over again. Finally, she stopped screaming, and her mouth opened in a silent scream. I continued to work her nipples with my mouth, while I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers. She was becoming more and more wet; I felt her clit swell, and her juices flowed freely. I knew she was cumming, and it was beautiful.

She was screaming in the shower, and I was in la-la-land' as I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers, and her orgasm took her breath away. It was the best orgasm I have ever had, and I have had some doozies in my time. This was her fastest time of all our sessions so far. I guess she was also quite horny and existed because of all the things that led to this deep desire inside her.

The cum dropped outside with warm shower water running through my fingers as I was enjoying her oatmeal that I gave her, which her husband never gave her. While I was still putting my marks on her soft, warm boobs, I removed my finger from her cummed pussy and put it on her lips to stop her from screeming.

She began licking my fingers with her CUM covered without my command. She was doing it so gently, and I was enjoying her soft, warm mouth on my fingers while I was still eating her nipples. I had quite an amazing experience that I will never forget.

My cock was still hard to rock and pointed straight at her. I stopped and lifted my face from her big bosom. When I looked at her, she was still licking my finger with her eyes shut, blissfully enjoying her candy. All kinds of thoughts and fun things were running wild in my mind while looking at her, and I was going to make them reality this amazing week.

I looked at my hard cock and held it with my other hand. The thought of shawing inside her just cummeed wet pussies and really her inside, while the showring was a dream, but I decided not to do so because I was getting late for work. With a strong fi st, I started to jerk my hard cock off while Mouni was still subdued in her mind.

I wanted to cum up so badly, but I knew I had to control myself. As I removed my hand from her warm mouth, she opened her eyes and looked at me. She was still very much under my control, and I could see the lust in her eyes as she watched me stroke my cock. I kept pumping my fist up and down while she watched. Now she was getting nacked truly, not just from outside but from inside. Her true form, which was full of lust, was coming out; that was under my control.

Without saying anything, I held her shoulder with both hands and pushed her down on the bathroom floor. She was a little shocked, but not as much as before. I bent down and gave her a lover's kiss to calm her down while the warm water was still pouring on us.

With a gentle voice, I told her, "I need you to suck my cock clean before I go to work. I'm about to cook, and I don't want to waste it." It is your reward, and you have earned it." I gave her a kiss on the head before she could say anything and got up again while she was on her knees, pointing directly at my cock.

I put my thumb on her lips with a push that went inside her mouth. She was looking very lustful. I started to shack my cock again with a hard fist while playing with her lips using my thumb. I went near her and placed my hard cock tip on her lip, and she knew exactly what to do. She started to lick my cock with her amazing mouth.

With her amazing mouth under the shower, she was giving me amazing orgasms, and I was at my peak. I didn't need to use force; in a couple of minutes, I started to CUM while she was blowing me, and she took all my CUM with a gress. I still had some left in me, so I stopped her and used a final full stroke to cover her face. She was a little shocked, but I put my cum covered cock on her mouth. She started eating my cock while her face was covered in my CUM.

She cleaned me with a little lustful look on her face. I wanted to stay and enjoy, but I didn't have time this time, so I stopped her and told her, "Good girl," and tapped on her head.

Me: "Clean yourself and have an amazing bath. You have done a great job. " I am getting late for work, so be fast and get ready. Come to the hall as soon as you can."

"I don't want to leave without getting a kiss from my obvious wife," I replied to her as she was cleaning herself. She was still showing while I cleaned on the side of the bathroom, put on the bathrobe, and got out. She looked still a little shocked but was not resisting, so I guess I won her for the week.

I was still processing all of this while still sitting on the bed. I would never have guessed what happened in my wildest dreams. I was getting late for the office, so I was about to leave, but I saw the cub-borad, and I got a wild thought. Since I am fucking his wife wild in his bed and having loud orgasmic baths in his shower, why not his clothes as well, since I am going to own everything for a week, including his bombshell wife?

After opening the cue cub bag, I removed one blue shirt and one black pant, just my style, and changed to those. than I went to my room while Mouni was still inside the shower. It was around 10 a.m. I removed one blue shirt and one black pant, just my style, and changed to those. than I went to my room while Mouni was still inside the shower. It was around 10am. I quickly packed my things for the office. The laptop was still in the hall, so I took the rest and went to the hall.

I sat on the sofa and just realized that I have been nutted raw in the mouni for the last night. I want to fuck her in the best body, not get her pregnant and ruin her amazing figure. I need to get an I-pill for my mouni and viagra pills for me.

I still had to go to the office, but I planned to get a week's leave just to spend all the time with Mouni and my dick inside her body parts. Mouni came to the living room wearing a yellow saree with a white blouse. Her ass was twerking a little after last night's hard work payout. I told her, "You look like a glowing star, but your walk seems off. Guess last night's hard work payout."

She didn't say anything. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close to me, grabbing her waist with the other hand; she tried to pull off, but I made her sit on my lap with my hand closing her by the stomach.

"Remember, I deleted the video, but for this week I am the man of the house, so you have to listen to me and do as I command you." i told her affirmatively.

I rotated her on my side. She was stale, but I gave her a deep kiss. Our tongues were wrapping around each other. My dick was hard now, but I had to leave so I could return early and also get pills.

I threw her on the couch, and before she could say anything, I put my thumb on her juicy lips. then I played on her lips for a while and slowly pushed my thumb more into her lips, and she opened her mouth and started sucking my thumb with her puppy eyes looking at me with my lusty eyes.

I told her "Now you and your body will remember me for the day till I come back tonight to remind you again." she blushed a little and my dick was semi-hard inside. mouni was still on the sofa.

as I was about to leave i saw the key on the table. I don't know whether to use the car without permission or not, but then I thought I was using the man's shower, his clothes, his house, and most importantly, his sexy wife, so the car wouldn't be a big deal anyway, and I was getting late.

I took the car and left the house for my office. The day went as usual, but my mind was still on Mouni body. I asked HR for a week off but sadly didn't get one, but I got to work from home for Friday. But my mind was on how I was going to fulfill my fantasy with her all week.

While at lunch, I checked Munji's phone for any new messages, but there were none. I messaged Mouni and asked her about dinner and other things.

Phone Messages.

Me: "Also, I can't permit you to do things with Ashok in my presence; deny him if he comes and notifies me immediately. "It's an order as you dictate."

She didn't reply, but I think she got the order.

I wanted to leave early, but the work was a lot more. Life is quite odd. gave me what I wanted but stuck with me until the work was done.

Just before leaving, I checked the laptop to see if Mouni got any messages, and to my wonder, Ashok sent her a message that he wanted to visit. as obediently muted him and told him that I was still at the house. but she didn't listen and told Bhabhi that he wanted to meet her. Mouni didn't respond to it.

I was a little mad at her for not telling me about the messages, but then it was a good opportunity to teach her a lesson. I messaged Ashok as me and told him to visit the house around 8 a.m., the same time I reach there, so he can't do anything to Mouni. He responded with a smiley emoji.

I still need to get i-pills and viagra pills, so I stopped at a store. I also got a can of cream for fun. but I need to hurry. I reached home around 7:45, but there was no other car. I guess Ashok didn't come early. I waited for a while in the car since the car mirror was black from the outside. Then I saw a car come in, and Ashok came out and went to ring the bell.

Mouni came and opened the door, and they went in. Just writing this made my dick fill with energy because I was thinking of punishment for Mouni. I took one pill out of the vaginal bottle and took it in. About 5 minutes later, I also went to the door and rang the bell. It took some time, but then Mouni opened the door.

Her lips were a little wet, and her lipstick was somewhat rubbed off. She was breathing slowly. I knew they were kissing. Now I was a little angry. Guess I still do not control her fully as I thought in the morning. even though I made her CUM so many times from last day, she still got hungry and wanted more from someone outsider, while I still gave her a direct order as her current husband. I guess Ashok does not wait either, but I need to pummel and train her and make her mine.

She looked surprised as she led me into the room, but we went inside. I saw Ashok sitting on the soba.

Ashok: "Hi Beta, How are you?"

Me: "Good, uncle."

Ashik said, "You came at quite an early time."

Me: "Well, usually I come early, but today was a hack day." "I'm thinking of working from home."

"Good, good."

He said with a little annoyed voice.

Me: "I didn't think you were coming." "Are you joining us for dinner?"

Then I looked at Mouni slightly angrily, making it obvious to Ashok before he could say anything.

"No, he just came by to check on me and was just about to leave." Mouni said with little hesitation.

Ashok looked confused, but I said to Mouni

Me: "Bhabhi, can you show me where you have put the juice?"

She was puzzled.

Me: "Remember, I messaged you." "Can you show me in the kitchen?"

Then I went to the kitchen, following her. While reaching the kitchen, I grabbed her from behind, put my hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming, and grabbed her by the waist with the other. I grind her ass against my crotch. I started to squeak her boobs, and my cock was already hard as a rock. The pill has started to take effect with her body closed.

"I told you not to disobey me." I told her aggressively and continued, "I told him to deny him and notify me."

I told her after a while, "Now I will have to give you punishment."

She struggled for a while and then calmed down. She was wearing a saree, so it was difficult to go inside her blouse and hold her boobs. then I let my hand go from her mouth and rolled her quickly over to me and started to kiss her hard. When I kissed her, I still felt Mouni's saliva, but the taste was a bit different. then I stop the kissing and push her a bit.

Me: "It tastes different; guess, Ashok!" "You dishonest women, whores."

Then I pushed her to the floor. I gave her a very angry vibe and created a fist and pushed my thumb outside, like in the morning. I didn't want to slap her, so I hoped she would start sucking on my thumb to assert my dominance over her. I waited for a while because I could see that she was broken. I felt sad, but remembering the taste, I thought I had to give her one good slap, but then she understood and started to suck on my thumb. just as before. I took a breath and was glad that I did not have to slap her and ruin her amazing face.

I played with her lips with my fingers while she sucked her thumb. Now it was time for the main part. While she sucked on my thumb, my dick was already hard as rock, so while my one hand was busy with her lips, I removed my pants, unzipped them, and started to release my dick from it. It was a hard task too, with just one hand while getting distracted by the pleasures of the world she was giving to my thumb, but somehow I managed to remove my fully hard cock out of my underwear.

Mouni was still sucking on my thumb. While sucking and rolling her tongue around my thumb, I pressed her tongue against mine to hold her and grabbed her jaw with my hand. She was looking straight at me, and I took my dick close to her face. She tried to speak, but I held her mouth tight. After a while, her mouth was getting full of saliva, which is what I wanted. Then I remove my thumb, still holding her face by the jaw, and tell her to pull her tongue out of her mouth with full saliva.

It was so much that some also fell to the floor. I was like a dog waiting to lick the master. The vision was heavenly; I thought of taking a photo but decided not to. Bhabhi pulled her tung out for my dick like a dog. It didn't wait much, and I put my hard cock on her wet tongue.

meanwhile, Ashok told from the living room

Ashok: "Is everything okay?" "Did you guys find the juice?"

I shouted

Me: "Yeah, all is fine. Bhabhi is just waiting for the juice to be prepared."

Then I told Mouni and told her with a quiet voice, "Look, Ashok is outside. If you don't finish quickly, then he will see us. then I don't know what will happen. So the best thing is that you will bring my juice as soon as possible, my lovely mouni." She was still scared.

before she moves, I just rammed fully inside her mouth. It felt amazing. It was a bit uncomfortable due to the pants, but it didn't matter with Bhabhi. I grabbed her head and pushed it more down, then she started coughing on my dick because she couldn't breathe, but I didn't care, and more saliva came out of her mouth, which made me hornier as my cock was getting covered in more saliva. She started breathing heavily, so I let her go so she could catch a breath as I was giving her a dominant vibe.

She was breathing heavily and she was trying make sense of things. After some seconds, I purposefully drop the dish on the counter to make a sound so Ashok might hear it.

Ashok: "Do you guys need help?"

I didn't say anything. I just softly told Mouni, "Faster, faster, time is running out." I pointed to my watch in my hand. After that, she started to take my cock in her mouth like a hungry kid on a lollipop, as she knew what was going to happen if she did not. She became extremely fast and good. I guess fear is good to control.

This was far better than the first time, and this time she was doing great. I was about to end nearly, even though it's only been a few minutes. I was overjoyed, and I don't know how to feel about all this. It was like a dream come true getting blown by her in the kitchen while making a cuck out of her lover. but it was a reality.

After a point, even with a pill in her mouth, she was still so irresistible that I shot my hot CUM deep inside her throat as she was gagging on my cock. She took all my CUM and ate it. After realizing quite a big chunk of my load, I still had some to go, so I removed my cup from her mouth, and she started breathing as fresh air mixed with my CUM in her mouth. I put all my power in and loaded the reset of the CUM on her face as before in the shower to remind her how she was for the rest of the week. She tried to move, but I held her with my hands.

My CUM was drawing from her face. I wish I could take a photo of it. then I told her to "clean your face while I kick that bastard out. No kiss for you this time." then I put my dick in my pants, dressed up quickly, and went to the living room.

Ashok: "Did she make the juice?"

Me: "Yeah, quite a lot; she drank some, but it got ruined." Anyway, Bhabhi told me that she was busy cleaning the kitchen, so she told me to drop you at the door."

Ashok: "Is she fine?" "Does she need help?"

Me: "No, she didn't tell me. but she did look tired. I will help her if she needs anything. Bhaiya has told me to look after Bhabhi in his absence. "You don't need to worry about it."

He appeared sad, but after some persuasion, he left the house, and I shut the door behind him. Now every problem was gone, and it was just me and Mouni.

I lost energy and quite a lot of CUM from the last BJ, so I sat at the table where the husband sits and called Mouni her husband. She came quickly, just like an obedient wife.

"Mouni, where is the food? I am hungry. After all, you take all my energy." I told her with a soft voice this time.

I grabbed her close to me, put her ass on my lap, where she was still hasty and scared, and told her, "I told you this week that I am in control. Think of me as your husband since I am the only male in the household. After this, it will never happen again. You can either enjoy it or not; the choice is yours."

then I pinched her ass a bit, and she got up from my lap and stood up. I put my finger on her lip and told her, "Now go and bring me food."

Then we ate the food normally, and I told her about my day like her husband. She didn't say much. After eating, I was quite tired due to the work at the office and last night, so this night was going to be a short one; I didn't want an all-nighter. Bhabhi was in the kitchen, cleaning dishes.

I took the I-Pill bottle from my bag. then I got to the kitchen and gave Mouni both pills and told her

"this i-pill. We don't want to leave evidence, do we?" I told her with a naughty smile and told her, "or make evidence and get you pregnant, so make sure to take it every morning this week."

"I am going to take a shower. When I come out, I want you in silk two-piece lingerie with a glass of rum on the table waiting for me. ok." as I left the kitchen while I was still little, Shuck told her.

She was a little scared, but I know that she will follow my order. A "carrot and stick" approach will be a good way of controlling her. Maybe if things went well, I might just be able to remove Ashok all together, and while she is in the absence of her husband, which can be all the time if I take a work from home job, I can fuck her all day long. More and more fantasies came to my mind as I was taking a shower. She becomes more and more mine with each sexual encounter. I had to make sure not to push her too quickly and slowly break her into submission.

12