LandLady Ch. 05: Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time bathing, I cleaned myself and then put on a full bathrobe. Then I got out of the bathroom.

There she was, just as I ordered, wearing a two-piece set of lingerie that only hid her big boobs and her clean vagina, waiting for me. I saw the glass and took it from the table and sat on the chair like yesterday, like a domineering master would. She was keeping a low gaze on me.

Then I pointed my finger at her again, sighing for her to come to me. She started to get up and told her to come "on four legs". She thought about it for a while, then I told her, "Should I drag you by your hair here, dear?" I told her in a very dominating voice. She immediately got up and started to crawl like a dog, towering over me. "Slowly and up your ass a little like a kitten," I told her with now a softer voice. That site was good enough for me to last all night. Her ass was twerking while she was moving. I was fully hard.

When she came close to me, I opened the bathrobe, and she knew what to do. "Slowly," she opened my hard rock dick, held it in one hand, and started to lick it slowly, just like a pro. I hold the rum glass in one hand while taking a zip each time she takes a full dick inside while making full eye contact with her.

After getting blown for a while, I finished the drink, and now it's time for pussyhoudling. I stopped her by grabbing her head. My dick was full of her saliva. It was ready. I grabbed her both boobs and hugged her hard, then grabbed her close to me and got on the chair. Now she was sitting on me, half on me and half on the chair. while pressing one boob, I grabbed her by the ass and put her one leg on to me, then I let go of her boob and held her in mid-air by her ass bums and then started to kiss her. She wrapped her legs around me.

I got up while holding her, and while her head was on my strong chest, I walked to the bed and threw her into it. She was shocked, but then I "Shzz"ed her. Her sick two-piece silk lingerie was something else. I removed the bathrobe, threw it to the ground, and was completely naked. I jumped on Mouni on a bed, and before she could move, I grabbed her legs and pulled her close to me.

I started by kissing her legs and then her thighs, slowly. I gave her some kisses, and then I moved close to her vaginal parts. She was not resisting and became more and more under my control. My cock was already hard and quite wet from sucking, so I just pulled her lower part of lingerie up to her legs and started to finger her pussy. then kiss the amazing Pussy while making sure to kiss her vaginal parts slowly. Mouni tried to move her legs, but that just got me more excited, so I went more into sucking her vagina. I slowly licked the outer part of her vagina, so I got wetter inside it. She got quite wet down there, so I didn't waste any time.

I completely removed her lower part and just opened the top half of her boobs with force. then started to ram my hard cock inside of her. She tried to move, but I grabbed her with both hands to pin her down, and then started to bite her boobs and nipples. That's the moment she started to moan and made a loud sound that pierced through the room. I gave a good bit. She was moaning more and more. With each shot, I rammed her and gave her a bit at the nipple, which amplified her orgasms more. This time I wanted to mark her big mango-size boobs. Just after pushing it completely, I waited before I removed my cock and looked her in the eye.

It was clear as glass that she wanted me to continue for the lust in her eyes like before, but this time I wanted to make sure she knew who was in control.

I told her with a soft but lusty voice, "Say it." "Say it what you want me to do".

I waited, and then I told her, "If you don't, we can end it now." She looked worried and then said it.

Her: "Put in me."

Me: "Put what?"

Her: "You big dick."

"Big huh, ok, say please," I told her.

Her: "Please, please."

Me: "Good girl."

Then I removed my hard, wet cock and, with all the force put into one shot, while grabbing her right boob from the center, bit her as hard as I had rammed her. She was screaming in pain or pleasure, but I didn't stop. I wanted to mark this occasion, so I continued to fuck her hard while biting her boob hard to leave my mark.

She can hardly stand it as I remove her boob from my mouth. with all that hard CUM flowing in her pussy, I could not stop and I busted all in with her CUM mixed with mine. then I just collapsed on her while her legs were still wrapped around me and the cock was still hard inside her pussy.

I put my face just above her boobs and just rested for a while. She was not moving much, but after a while, I removed her upper lingerie that was just holding her half-naked boobs. She was only half-conscious, but that didn't stop me. I removed it by force, gave her a hard kiss, and then rolled her back like yesterday. Now it's time for doggy style to come back since the Viagra pill was doing the job mixing with Mouni's tight, wet pussies. I fucked her for almost half the night.

We just slept together and nacked while her head rested on my chest and her boobs were crushed against my body. I was quite tired, I guess, due to last night and the work that ended early, but still, the image of her naked body sleeping on me was more than my fantasy come true.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

No LW story here. I hope placing it here was accidental, because it was a mistake.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Not usually a good move posting in LW after 4 chapters in other categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After 4 chapters in other categories do you expect to someone read this shit? Really?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mother, the Spy Wife goes to war, gets pregnant by another.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Painful Mistake Loving Wife misjudges husbands resolve - big mistake.in Loving Wives
A Rasping Tale... A stranger commands a series of wives to bare their bottoms.in Loving Wives
Milf Hates Stepson's New Man-Slut Mrs Linda is disappointed by her stepson's lame top.in Loving Wives
No Need to Talk, Pt. 01: Andrew The Saddletramp sequel to Astordatair's "I Needed To Talk".in Loving Wives
More Stories