Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 07

Story Info
More fun with Jim when I was first married.
5.2k words
4.51
17k
15
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fun with Jim and his friends continued throughout the two and a half years we rented our flat from him. During this time Jim and I would have sex most weeks, with me having fun with him and his friends on average once every four to six weeks.

I simply could not get enough of this old man's big cock and his rough sexual treatment of me. He was true to his word and kept finding Mike new jobs, some of them away from home which meant of course Jim got to play with me even more regularly.

On the run up to Christmas I bumped into Jim and his wife whilst out shopping one day.

After the usual exchange of pleasantries and chit-chat, Elsie told me she was heading to her sisters for a couple of days. I could see Jim's eyes lighting up and his mind whirring as we chatted. I knew the dirty old bugger would be concocting some fun for us to have while she was away.

The first of this fun was to happen during a cinema and then bar trip we made. Mike was working away on another job that Jim had found for him. Elsie had gone to her sister's for the weekend.

This left me me and Jim time to play.

It started with a trip to the cinema on the Saturday afternoon. Mike left early in the morning and would not be returning until late on Sunday evening. Once Elsie was safely on her way to her sisters, Jim lost no time in coming up to see me.

There was a new Sandra Bullock film that was out that I was desperate to see. (I know no taste in movies!)

I was amazed when Jim agreed to accompany me to a local cinema, telling me that the trip would be his treat. I knew that he would be wanting some fun later on as part payment, but was in for an even bigger surprise.

As soon as Jim was in our flat we were kissing quite passionately. His big strong hands were all over my petite frame, paying particular attention to my tits. I was still dressed in my pyjama shorts and tight t-shirt at this point.

"I want you to wear something really sexy today," he said. "A nice mini skirt and maybe those new stockings we bought for the last time you met with Vinny and me should be great."

I teased him saying that I thought we were going to watch a movie, to which he replied that he also wanted me to be viewed whilst out as well.

He loved seeing me flaunting my legs and tits whilst out and about, and loved seeing others ogling me, whilst getting knowing looks and admiring glances for being an older guy with a much younger woman.

With some final deep french kissing and him tweaking my hard nipples, we agreed to leave in about an hour's time leaving me time to get ready for him.

By the time Jim left I was extremely turned on again. My mind raced with the possibilities of what lay in store for me during the day. I showered preparing my fanny, make it nice and smooth for my older lothario. I applied body lotion all over, taking my time and working my tits and very wet pussy. My bald fanny was already in a state of high arousal and very wet.

I had decided to show Jim how much I enjoyed being his young married slut, and so really went to town on my outfit and makeup. These early years of my marriage saw me getting plenty of extra cock on the side, and I was fucking loving it.

Jim had bought me a couple of pairs of black, seamed nylon stockings and a very nice matching suspender belt set to go with them. I had worn one of the pairs the week previous, for a thrilling session I enjoyed with Jim and Vinny. The stockings themselves were ruined, covered in spunk stains and rips, but I still had one pair left, and the suspender belt was fine, if a little stained too!

Dressing for my older lovers always gives me a thrill. It has done since my earliest sexual awakenings with my older lover Eric. Now, as a young married wife dressing for her older fuck buddies, doing so willingly again had me tingling and throbbing at my gash.

I had decided to show Jim how much our fun turned me on.

I straightened my hair, leaving it down on this occasion. I popped a pair of small hoop earrings into my ears, a true 'slut' look I've always thought.

I decided on a tight top, white in colour and no bra. This meant when my nipples were stiff they would be on full view for any admirers. I wore the shortest of my black, leather, mini skirts I could get away with whilst wearing stockings. Putting the seamed nylons onto my legs, feeling the swish of the material as they slid up my smooth legs, and clasping them to the suspender belt had me once again reaching my hand down onto my aching quim. I could not help playing with my clit as I dressed, I was so turned on.

Once my stockings were in place and my seams straight, I slipped the black mini skirt on.

Checking myself in the mirror, the skirt was just long enough to cover the lacy tops of the stockings. I sat down on my bed to put my shoes on, and immediately my stocking tops became visible.

I had a decision to make.

Walking around would be fine as it would just look like a very, very short skirt, however when I sat down it would become obvious to anyone watching that I was also wearing suspenders and stockings, and going up any stairs would also easily expose me.

The thought had me once again dripping wet, and I decided to go the full hog on this occasion. I fastened the straps on my sandal style heels and once again straightened my stocking seams and checked myself in the mirror. The heels I wore were two and a half inches high. High enough to be worn during the day time, but still sexy enough to draw some attention I thought.

I finished my makeup, some nice light blue eyeshadow and some nice bright red lipstick. Once finished I gazed at myself in the mirror and have to admit I thought I looked quite sexy, and knew that several men would undoubtedly be checking me out throughout the day.

I picked up my small clutch handbag and made my way to Jim's front door. On opening the door I could tell he was delighted with my outfit, as he had a smile as big as the Cheshire Cat.

"Suitably dressed I see!" he said laughing at me.

"I hoped you would approve," I asked.

"Oh too fucking right darling. You're a right cock pleasing sight," he said to me in return. "You will get lots of attention today you dirty wee bitch. I hope those are stockings you're wearing on those fucking gorgeous legs?"

"Do you not recognise them," I asked. "It's the second pair that you bought me the other month. I hope they end up in the same state as the last pair," I laughed.

"Don't you worry you married tart, you'll be taken care of!" Jim smiled back at me.

"Oh that's just what I was hoping for, plenty of attention and then a good hard fucking!" I smiled back at him licking my lips.

The journey into town was great fun. We drove to a different part of town, so as not to be recognised by any other neighbours. I had to cover up with a long coat to get into Jim's car at the front door. Once we had arrived at the other side of town, we parked and then we walked to a bus stop. Even on this short walk I felt deliciously sexy. Jim held my hand at the bus stop, and I received admiring glances from a couple of guys who were clearly going into town for a drink. I could feel their eyes drinking in the sight of me in my tiny mini skirt, heels and tight top.

I made sure to give them the best views of my legs I possibly could. Clicking and clacking my heels to draw their attention to my legs even more.

It got even better as the double-decker bus pulled up. Jim and I got on first, with Jim heading upstairs once he had paid. Of course this meant the two guys were behind me as I began to walk up the stairs of the bus. Both of them followed on, having a clear up-skirt view of me as I climbed the bus steps. They would easily have seen the full length of my stocking clad legs, right up to my tiny little panties. That gave me a massive thrill knowing I was giving them such a naughty view.

I took my time walking up the bus stairs, delighting in being such a tease.

I sat down next to Jim towards the back of the bus, the two guys following me up the aisle, clearly ogling me.

On sitting down the inevitable happened, my skirt rose slightly exposing my stocking tops. I did nothing to adjust them. I wanted to be a cock tease. Jim was smiling at me as he knew I was loving this and knew that the two other guys were discreetly checking me out.

He slowly popped a hand on my leg, running it up and down. This moved my tiny skirt again, exposing more stocking and eventually bare leg as well.

The guys kept sneaking looks at me as I sat brazenly displaying my legs for them as Jim fondled me. The bus was fairly empty, with only us, the two guys and some more passengers at the front.

Jim became bolder, easing my legs apart slightly and touching me up in between, not fully onto my pussy yet, but lingering over my inner thigh. This again drew looks from the guys. At one point my eyes met one of them, he smiled nervously at me and I reciprocated with a wink and a tease of me running my tongue over my lips. This brought a less nervous smile from him.

Jim was loving this. Showing me off and playing with me.

This continued throughout the short journey, him teasing me and me showing off my legs to the guys. My titties were aching and my nipples stiff and erect, again visible in my tight top.

I must have looked a right slut and was loving it.

Two passengers got off leaving just myself, Jim and the two guys on the top deck.

Feeling more emboldened, and clearly very horny, Jim slowly parted my legs even further, at this point, exposing my bare inner thighs, stockings and now my panties too.

Unfortunately at the next stop more passengers got on and sat at the front of the bus, oblivious to my state of dress at the back. This curtailed the fun.

At our stop Jim got up first leaving me to walk behind him. I smiled and winked at the guys as I walked past them and quickly bent over to give them a full view right up my skirt.

I smiled at them again as I walked down the bus stairs, knowing they had just seen my arse and wet panties very clearly.

The walk to the cinema was Just as exhilarating. as with most modern cinema complexes, this one had a ten pin bowling alley and arcade next door to it. That meant one thing. Teenage boys.

Walking to the cinema I was admired by two groups of teen lads. The first group what content in just looking. I caught at least three of the group checking me out as I strutted past them. Jim was holding my hand and commented to me that there was probably several inches of, 'hard, young cock.' because of what they had just seen. The second group that saw us was slightly more blatant. On nearing them one of the group very loudly said to his group of pals, " Here lads, get a looksie at that! Fuckin' hell! Check the fuckin' legs on that horny bitch out. Look at the length of skirt on the sexy fucker!"

This was followed by more loud comments all relating to my legs and the shortness of my skirt. Jim squeezed my hand as we passed them, slowing our walk down so that I could be viewed properly by these horny teens.

When we were within about two to three feet away from them, one of the more blatant ones, a tall skinny lad of about eighteen, cockily said to us, "Fucking hell mister, your wife has gorgeous legs." This was followed by another one of the cockier ones saying, "I think the dirty fucker is wearing stockings as well."

Jim just smiled at them and at me, and as we got just past them he said quite loudly to the ringleader, "You're right on all accounts lads, that's exactly what she's wearing."

With some final wolf whistles from my admirers we headed into the cinema.

Once inside we quickly got our tickets and some popcorn, again drawing some glances and looks, by now my nipples were like bullets, and we headed into the auditorium.

I received a few disapproving looks from other wives and girlfriends, and lots of sneaky admiring glances from their husbands and boyfriends. Jim and I found some seats near the back row of our cinema. One guy in particular had been checking me out, trying to do so discreetly so that his wife would not catch him. Once settled in our seats I crossed my legs which of course had the effect of raising my skirt up and exposing more of my stockinged legs.

The guy with his wife was sitting a couple of rows in front of us and to our left, with his wife only fixated on the film, whilst he was catching sneaky looks over to us where I assumed he could see my skirt and legs.

Jim cuddled into me whilst the film was on, occasionally giving me a peck on the cheek or licking my ear. We kissed a couple of times during the film but for the most part we behaved ourselves. I was content just flashing my legs for anyone who would want to have a look and being gently felt up by Jim intermittently.

About halfway into the film Jim excused himself to go to the bathroom. On getting up to leave the guy who had been catching sneaky glances of me also got up as well. Jim gave my knee a playful squeeze as he passed me on his way to the gents. He was gone for about five minutes before returning to his seat and immediately started rubbing his hand on my leg.

He asked me to cross and uncross my legs, which I did willingly. My skirt had now rode up considerably, and the full expense of my bare thighs and full stocking clad leg was on display.

He came closer to me and whispered to me that, 'Brian was enjoying the view.'

I asked him back who Brian was, and he told me, " Your admirer who had just been to the bathroom with me."

It transpired that whilst in the toilet, Jim and this guy had got talking. The guy telling Jim that he was a lucky man saying, "Your wife is a stunner."

Jim had thanked him for the compliment and asked if he was enjoying seeing my legs in my short skirt. The guy had said yes he had a raging hard-on which he was trying to hide from his wife. Jim then explained to this guy that I was not his wife, "But a young married tart I have been fucking for some time."

The guy was understandably intrigued with Jim explaining that I was a complete 'slut' and that, 'both him and his friends had been fucking me senseless for months.'

Jim said the look on his face was priceless as he was absolutely amazed. He commented on the age difference, with Jim telling him I was a young married woman in my twenties and he was a retired guy as we're all his friends. "The horny fucking bitch just loves cock," he had added. "The bigger the better."

Jim had told the guy it was a pity his wife was with him, as if not he could have had a closer look at me and probably even had a good feel of me, if not more.

My pussy was absolutely soaking at the thought of this conversation taking place, and I willingly exposed my legs for several minutes knowing that this guy was catching sneaky glances and probably had a raging cockstand whilst sitting with his wife.

We continued in the same vein throughout the rest of the movie. On the film ending we waited until most of the other couples had left the cinema, Jim in particular waiting to see if his new friend Brian was making a move with his wife. Once we saw them leave we also got up and followed them out.

On leaving the auditorium Brian's wife headed into the ladies Room.

Jim took no time at all in beckoning Brian over to chat to us.

We only had a couple of minutes or so but it was extremely horny chatting with this married guy as his wife was in the loo.

During that couple of minutes I gave him a good look at my legs, telling him Jim had told me about their conversation and that I hoped he had enjoyed looking at me throughout the past couple of hours. He told me he had and that he had had a permanent stiffy. I wantonly told him my cunt had been soaking thinking of him having a hard-on.

There were a few other people milling about in in the corridor, so our chat was quite low in tone, but I managed to give him a good look at my seamed nylons, and told him Jim would be between my legs fucking me hard in them later on that day.

We had positioned ourselves so he could see his wife leave the bathroom without her spotting he was chatting to us both. As his wife had commented on 'the cheap slut dressed like a hooker' on the way into the cinema. This had me even wetter.

Jim told him that he had another surprise lined up for me in a bar we were now headed too.

Brian told me I had made his day, and that he intended to try and get his wife a little tipsy later and give her a good screwing but he would be thinking of me when he was pounding her.

We left the cinema and once again began walking out towards the car park area. once again that took us past the arcade and ten pin bowling alley.

It was now getting darker being late afternoon in the Midwinter.

As we had hoped the gang of teenage lads was still milling around the entrance to the arcade.

On getting closer to them once again began the chatter.

" Have you got a light mate?" one of them asked gesturing towards Jim for a light for a cigarette. Jim walked towards the tall, skinny, cocky one pulling out his lighter.

This obviously had us in a closer proximity to them then we had been when we walked to the cinema earlier on.

"You enjoy your film darling?" one of them asked me. I told him I had, to which he replied, "Well you've been the best bloody viewing here all day!" I laughed at his boldness, as he continued to compliment me on my figure and my looks.

"You've a cracking pair of legs darling," he told me.

"I'm glad you like them," I said back to him giving him a little twirl he could see the seams running up the back of my nylons.

A group of about five of them had now surrounded us, with Jim giving them lights for their cigarettes in turn. Each one of them becoming more bolder and telling me how sexy I looked and that they loved my leather skirt.

One of them said to me, "It's so fuckin' short I can see the top of your stockings nearly".

I leaned in close to him and told him that was, "The whole point. I wanted horny bastards like him to see me, and get stiff thinking about me being dressed like a tart."

He was a little taken aback at this but the cocky one asked me what I had said to him.

By this point my fanny was dripping and Jim was egging me on to tease them even more.

I looked him in the eye and told the cocky one his friend had asked me if I had deliberately worn a short skirt to show the top of my stockings off and that I confirmed that I had.I was so fucking turned on now that I was getting really wet and revved up. Surrounded by the group and with it being dark I felt a bit more comfortable and so I lifted my skirt slightly to show them a glimpse of my flesh above my stockings, telling them to get a good look and I hoped they like what they saw.

Jim was loving me flaunting myself like this but suggested that we needed to be moving on as we were heading to a local pub.

The tall cocky one told him he was a very lucky man to have me as a wife, again Jim delighting telling that I was not his wife.

This drew looks of astonishment from all of the lads and with a parting shot I told them all that I was married but that I needed plenty of cock to keep me happy and Jim had a massive cock and that he had been fucking me for ages. Their faces were a picture. I felt so dirty.

On walking away I got more wolf whistles and I could hear them chattering about the, 'dirty slag' and the 'dirty married bitch.'

I was honestly so turned on my legs were like jelly and Jim told me he was proud of me for acting so blatantly and brazenly.

The walk to the pub was only five minutes and once in there we settled in a corner booth with some drinks and were quickly joined by one of Jim's friends. This was a guy I had never met before and his name was Alec.

I was extremely turned on by this point and it came as no surprise to me that Jim was wanting me to meet another of his friends. The bar we were in was an old fashioned drinking man's pub. We were sat in a quiet Booth in a separate salon bar.

12