Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sat in the corner with Jim on my right hand side whilst Alec was sat opposite us.

It was obvious that Jim had already told his friend all about me, from the flirty way Alec was with me right from the moment we said hello and the chat from the very beginning was quite sexually laden.

We chatted for a few minutes, Jim recounting the tale of our trip to the cinema, to his friend of my flashing and of the teens comments outside with me eagerly joining in.

Jims left hand slipped under the table during this chatter and found its way to my right leg. Instinctively I opened my legs wider to allow my older lover access to my inner thigh. All the while our conversation with Alec continued.

Within a few minutes Jim's hand had found its way all the way up my thigh and he was now toying with my pussy through my very wet panties.

In an almost matter-of-fact way during our conversation, Jim asked me to tell Alec what he was doing. By this point my cunny was absolutely fucking sopping and Jim's fingers were working expertly up and down my wet slit and rock hard clitty.

I picked up my gin and tonic, took a sip and brazenly told Alec that his friend, "had his hand on my fanny and was gently teasing my pussy through my knickers."

Alec had guessed that something was going on and told Jim that I was as hot as he had said I was. Jim then moved his hand further up, with me opening my legs wider to give Jim access inside the top of my panties. His hand found its way to my wet, shaven, gash for the first time that day.

I audibly moaned as he slipped a finger up me. Jim then dominantly instructed me to tell Alec again what he was doing. By this point Jim had 3 fingers up my cunt and it was absolutely dripping in my juice. I looked across the table at Alec and told him, "Jim has three fingers up my soaking wet, bald fanny and I am so close to cumming for the first time today."

The atmosphere was electric.

Jim slowly withdrew his hand and displayed it to his friend showing him my sticky goo all over his fingers. He then instructed me to go to the toilet as he wanted Alec to see how I was fully dressed, as he hadn't seen me in my 'full glory' yet. I complied again with my lovers instruction, standing up and sliding past Jim and walking to the toilet. My skirt was so short, by this point the tops of my stockings were easily visible and they must have had a great view of my legs as I walked away from the table. A view of my nylon stockings and arse as I strutted away. I felt like an utter whore but cannot deny I was incredibly turned on by the whole experience.

Once in the loo I had a piss and could not help once more playing with my fanny.

I straightened myself up and on returning to the table found this time I was sitting next to Alec. I had suspected as much, and thought for the first time I was going to have this strangers hands all over me within a few minutes.

I resumed my seat, this time beside Alec. After a couple of minutes of chat, and another round of drinks he began to feel more confident about touching me.

At first it was just a light pressure his hand on my leg, and then when there was no objection from me he began to feel my leg in earnest. He revelled in feeling my nylons and his hand strayed higher and higher up my leg as the minutes went by.

The conversation had finally got around to while Alec was there in the first place.

Jim told me they had a friend in the force who was about to retire.

Alec was in charge of organising the retirement party for this chap, and they had the use of a local snooker hall for an evening of fun. To keep costs down the bar was simply going to be cans of lager, bottles of beer and spirits etc. rather than draught beer. The snooker hall belonged to a friend of Alec who was letting him have it for free.

The reason Alec was there was because they were looking for someone to act as a waitress for the evening. I half expected him to ask me to be a stripper for the chap but they told me they already had a stripper lined up, and were looking for a 'game lass to act as a waitress.'

We continued chatting as Jim told me about the plans for Nigel's retirement all the while Alex hand straying further up my thigh.

Once again I automatically started to spread my legs to give this guy easier access to my absolutely dripping fanny, as I knew he was obviously keen to get his hands on me properly.

"Well what do you think about the idea Anna?" Alec asked, smiling across at his friend Jim as he did so.

"No need to ask her mate," Jim craftily replied. "Just you show him what the thought has done to you love, that will answer my mates question."

With this Jim once again dominantly asked me to tell him what his friend was doing under the table.

The effects of the afternoon and the couple of gin and tonics had me swimming by now.

"He has his hand up my leg at the minute. Feeling my thigh." I stammered to Jim.

"And what is your right hand doing?" Jim asked me.

I had made a move just a couple of seconds earlier and Jim had obviously cottoned on.

"I'm rubbing Alec's trouser front with it Jim," I replied.

"Why?" he asked me, leaning in closer over the table.

"Cos' I want to feel his stiff cock through his pants," I shamefully admitted.

My hand was now feeling Alec up hard. His cock was rock solid in his trousers and my hand had encircled his hard on, encased in his pants, and was slowly feeling the full length up.

"Now spread your legs as wide as you can and let Alec get his hand onto your knickers. front," Jim instructed.

I did as told. Moving my legs apart and again raising my skirt up. Now my panties were on display for Alec, my legs wide, full legs on show in the black nylons,suspenders on show with my heels dug into the floor.

Alec moved his hand higher and higher, then for the first time felt my knicker front.

"Well mate, what is it feeling like?" Jim knowingly asked.

"Hot mate. Hot and wet and steamy!" was Alec's reply.

My fanny was on fire. My clit rock hard.

"Get your hands in the tarts knickers mate. She's begging for it aren't you love!" Jim continued.

I was stammering by now. Stuttering with lust.

"Y...Yes Jim. M...My cunt is fucking aching,"

Alec lost no time in sliding his hand down into my sopping panties and dipped one, then two, then three fingers up my wet, soaking, bald cunt.

"Oh F...fucking hell," I stammered as he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

"There's your answer mate. I think we have found the waitress for the night. Told you I had it sorted for us. You will love doing it won't you love," Jim commented.

He had me, they both did and they knew it. I was going to wait on their friends retiral and I knew it would be more than just 'waitressing' and knew I was in for a treat.

12