Landlord And Two Hot College Girls

Story Info
Two college girls traded sex for free rent.
4.3k words
4.5
35.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers

Landlord And Two Hot College Girls ©

I was a cop for 26 years. During that time, I discovered there were a lot of women who would rather fuck than get a ticket, and they were more than willing to fuck to avoid an arrest and possible jail time. Needless to say, I got a lot of pussy when I was a cop.

I entered the police academy when I was 21 years old, so I am 47 years old now. I was always into fitness, so I have maintained a fit, muscular body. I am 6'2", 195 pounds, with close-cropped sandy brown hair. I wore tight T-shirts or polo shirts that showed off my chiseled chest, six-pack abs, and muscular biceps. I had an 8-inch cock with about a 2 1/2-inch girth, so I never had a problem pleasing the ladies I fucked. I never married because I didn't want to be tied down to one woman, and I never wanted kids. I was a typical red-blooded male, and I was always looking for a hot woman who could satisfy my sexual needs.

I once had to serve eviction papers on a middle-aged couple who were unable to pay rent on their four-bedroom ranch style home. They had been living beyond their means to begin with, and when the husband was laid off, they got way behind on their bills. I later talked to the homeowner, and he told me he had been losing money on the house for years, and he decided to sell it and move out of state. I made an offer for about half of what it was worth, and he accepted. It was much more house than I needed, but I liked it. After I moved in, I had several of my buddies help me out on the weekends to completely remodel it.

I was looking through the paper one day and I noticed an ad for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath house for sale at auction. I thought it might be a smart investment opportunity, so I attended the auction. I let all the loudmouths shout at each other, and when it seemed the bidders had been reduced to two, I shouted an offer more than what they were willing to pay, and I bought it. I still managed to get it at a good price, and since it was close to the local college campus, I figured I would be able to rent both bedrooms to college students. I again enlisted some of my buddies to help me on the weekends, and we soon had it looking like a new house. I put an ad in the local paper, college paper, and on the college bulletin board, and I soon had a ton of applicants. I narrowed it down to two females who were friends. They said they were tired of living in the dorm and they were excited about the opportunity to share the house. Both of them had jobs and they said they wouldn't have any trouble paying the rent.

I made it clear to them that I was renting a room for each of them, but I was not renting to them and their boyfriends. I told them if I found out they were letting someone else share their room, I would kick them out. Not that I minded them having a boyfriend spend the night, as long as they didn't move in. I also laid out a few other rules including no parties, and no smoking dope. Before they moved in, I replaced the bedroom smoke detectors with what looked like a normal smoke detector, but what was actually a high-tech video camera with audio. I could use my laptop to see and hear everything going on in the two bedrooms. I could also record and save the video.

Cindy was 19, petit at 5'3", 110 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes, and luscious 34C tits. She worked part time as a waitress. Linda was a full-figured redhead with great tits and ass, and was about 5'8", 130 pounds. She worked at a gym, not as a fitness instructor, although with her body she could definitely be mistaken for one. She worked the front desk checking membership cards, and if someone didn't have a membership, she would try to talk them into joining.

I don't know if these young beauties had boyfriends, but I never saw anyone spending the night. I did notice that both girls studied for a while every night, then went to bed. Both of them had dildoes and masturbated quite often. One night they stayed up late watching a movie, and then went to bed together where they made out and then ate each other's pussy. That was quite a show.

I went to the house at the end of each month and collected the rent. They would usually invite me in and offer me a glass of wine or a beer. I also went there a few times to make minor repairs to the appliances, sinks, and toilets. They were always very nice, friendly, and seemed comfortable talking to me.

Everything was going fine until Covid reared its' ugly head. First Cindy was laid off from the restaurant because the restaurant had to close. I heard her talking to Linda about not being able to find another job, and not having enough money to pay the rent. Linda said she could loan her enough to pay the rent for the month, but she didn't have enough for the next month's rent. Then, to my delight, they consoled each other by having sex again.

When I went to collect the rent, Cindy didn't mention her dilemma. Then one night I noticed Cindy and Linda were crying. It seems that Linda lost her job at the gym because the city decided all gyms had to close. While they were discussing what they were going to do about the next rent, Cindy shocked the shit out of me when she said, "You know, John might be older than us, but he's built like a brick shithouse. You don't think he's gay, do you?"

Linda answered, "I don't think so. I mean, he's never tried anything with either of us, but I don't get a gay vibe from him. Why?"

"Well, if I can't find a job soon, I was thinking about asking him if he would be willing to let me fuck him in exchange for rent money."

"Are you serious? You can't do that! You're NOT a whore."

"Linda, desperate times sometimes requires desperate measures. You're right about him not making a pass at us, but I think that's just because he's a gentleman. Besides, I can't remember the last time I had sex. I think it was at a frat party last year. I bet John knows how to treat a woman in bed. And judging by the size of his muscles, I bet he has a big dick, too!"

"Cindy! You're incorrigible."

"Well, I love this house, and I really don't want to be kicked out. You're in the same boat I am. What are you going to do if you can't pay your share of the rent?"

"I'm not sure, but I don't like the idea of becoming a prostitute. But I agree with you. I really do like this house, and I would hate to have to leave."

Cindy asked, "Would you fuck him if he asked you?"

"Probably. You're right. He is kinda hot. And I've always had a daddy fetish."

That conversation got me thinking. I would have to wait and see what happens, but if they brought it up, I would definitely let them convince me to let them trade their pussy for rent.

When the next rent day rolled around, I went to the house and knocked on the door. Cindy answered and she looked like she had been crying. She opened the door wider to let me in, and then she said, "John, can we talk to you?"

I played clueless, and answered, "Sure, Cindy. What's up?"

We went in the kitchen and sat at the table. She offered me a drink, and I told her I would have a glass of wine. She poured us both a glass, and then Linda joined us. I noticed they were both skimpily dressed, showing off their curves and cleavage. After we all had a sip of wine, Cindy began. "John, I don't know if you are aware of it, but because of everything closing due to Covid, Linda and I have both been laid off. We don't have the rent money for this month."

"Wow! I didn't know. I'm so sorry to hear that. I might be able to hold off until the fifteenth, but if you can't find another job by then, I will have to ask you to move out."

Cindy started crying before she asked, "Is there anything you could think of that we could do for you to work off our rent?"

"Do for me? No, you keep this place nice and clean, but I don't need a maid. I'm not sure how good you are at cooking, but I don't really need a cook either. So no, I'm afraid I can't think of anything you could do for me."

Linda got up and filled my wine glass up. As she did, she bent over, showing me a lot of cleavage. When she sat down, she crossed her legs, and she definitely caught me looking. She said, "John, can I ask you a personal question?"

When I said she could, she said, "Please don't be offended, but we were just wondering, are you gay?"

I laughed out loud and answered, "No offense taken, but why the hell would you ask me that? And, no, I'm not gay."

Linda continued by saying, "We didn't really think you were, but we have been living here for six months, and you have never seemed to pay us any attention. I think we are reasonably attractive women, so I would not be surprised if you had tried to make a pass at us. I told Cindy I didn't think you were gay, I just thought you were a gentleman. So, having established that, let me tell you what we were thinking."

She drained her glass and then continued, "We are both 19 years old, and we are doing well in our college courses. You have probably noticed; we are not party girls. We are both from good families, and we have decided to concentrate on our course work and graduate at the top of our class. We were also hard workers, and we were never late on the rent. And, while it wasn't our fault we were laid off, we now find ourselves without a job and no money to pay the rent. John, we love this house and don't want to have to leave. We were wondering, what would you think about having two women who would be willing to satisfy your sexual needs, anytime you want to. And not only could you come here whenever you feel like it, we would be willing to service you together; both of us at the same time. Like I said, we're not party girls, so we're clean. No STDs. Would you be willing to do that until we can get another job?"

I sat there acting awe struck, and took a long time to answer. I said, "Linda, Cindy, first, let me say I am flattered that you would be willing to have sex with an old man like me. And I'm sure you don't have an STD. However, since you are not party girls, you probably aren't on birth control. If I agree with this arrangement, I want you both on birth control, because I don't like using condoms. We can go see a doctor tomorrow to get a prescription for birth control. Don't worry. I will pay for it. Now, we need to work out a few things with this arrangement. Let's have another drink while we discuss it, and why don't we all get out of these clothes so we both know what we have to look forward to."

Linda stood up first and took off her short skirt and tank top. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Cindy stood up and took off her cutoff jeans shorts and T-shirt. She wasn't wearing underwear either. I was wearing a muscle shirt and jeans. Since I never wear underwear, my semi-erect cock sprang up when I dropped my pants. I heard Cindy say, "Oh my god! Look at that fucking cock!"

I smiled as I sat back down and asked, "Is that going to be a problem for you?"

Cindy answered, "Fuck no! I'm just hoping it will fit in my little pussy. I've never had anything close to that big before."

I asked, "Linda, how about you? Will my size be a problem?"

She smiled, and answered, "I don't know. Do you think I could give it a try?"

When I smiled and nodded, she slowly walked over and straddled me. She took my cock in her hand and ran it up and down her slit. She was already wet when she put the head in her pussy and slowly sank down. "Oh my god! Cindy! This is the nicest cock I've ever had. I've dreamed about a cock like this. You're going to love it." With that, she started slowly riding me, driving my dick deeper into her wet, hot pussy with every stroke.

I laughed and said, "You know, I said we would discuss this arrangement, but I haven't agreed to it."

Linda answered, "You will when you're finished fucking my little pussy. You won't be able to resist."

I let her ride me for a while before standing up, having her place her hands on the table, and then fucking her from behind while she was bent over. I was thrusting in and out, fucking her hard, and she seemed to be loving it. I looked over at Cindy and she had her heels on the chair with her knees spread apart, fingering her pretty pink cunt.

When I was getting close, I pulled out and told Linda to get on her knees. She opened her mouth, and I shot my load down her throat. She then sucked me clean.

I said, "You know, it's hard to believe you've been here almost six months and we've never sat down and had a conversation." Cindy commented, "Or fucked!"

I just shook my head and answered, "Well, yes, that, too. But I'm just wondering, do you know anything at all about me?"

Cindy again spoke up and said, "I know you have a big cock, and obviously you're not gay."

I couldn't help but chuckle and answer, "And I never knew you were so astute. But if you will allow me, let me explain who I am and how I got here. Did either of you know I'm a retired cop?" They both shook their heads, so I continued. "I was a cop for 26 years. Just before I retired, I managed to buy my house at auction, and I totally remodeled it. A few years later, I bought this house at auction and totally remodeled it. I bought it with the intention of renting the two bedrooms to two college students. I thought it would be a good investment. When I was in high school, my parents divorced. My dad moved away, so I stayed with my mom in the house I grew up in. When my dad died, my mom got his insurance and his house. When my mom died, I got her insurance and her house plus my dad's insurance and his house. I put the insurance money in the bank, and I sold both houses. Then I put that money in the bank. I own my house mortgage free, and I own this house mortgage free. So, you see, if I don't get any rent money from you, it's not going to hurt me.

Linda poured us all another glass of wine, and I continued. "When I came in here today, you asked me if I would consider taking sex instead of money to cover the rent. As you can see, I will certainly consider it. But we need to negotiate the terms. I usually come here at the end of the month to collect the rent. Are you saying that I will now come here once a month and since you don't have the money for the rent, I will get to fuck one or both of you?"

Cindy spoke up again, "Well, we didn't really talk about how this would work. When I knew we couldn't pay the rent, I asked Linda if she thought you might be willing to take sex instead of money. She said she wasn't sure you would agree to that. Then I asked her if she would be willing to fuck you if you agreed. She said she would. Since it was my idea, I already knew I would be willing to fuck you. I know it makes me look like a whore, but desperate times lead to desperate measures. You said you wanted to negotiate the terms. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you just watched me fuck Linda. I must say, I really enjoyed fucking her. I live alone and I don't date much, but I am a typical red-blooded American male, so I certainly enjoy having sex. And, while I enjoyed having sex with Linda, I really haven't had the chance to discover your talents. So, if you don't mind, how about sitting on the edge of the table for me."

Cindy didn't hesitate to sit on the edge of the table. I sat in a chair and pulled it up as close as I could while I watched her spread her legs. She was already wet from masturbating while she watched me fuck her roommate. I put my hands under her thighs and pulled her closer to me. I then leaned forward and started licking her wet pussy. I started by licking her slit from bottom to top. I licked her several times and then concentrated on her clit. I licked it a few times and then started running my tongue around it in circles. She was wiggling her ass on the table and making noises like a hungry cat. She put her hands on my head and pulled me closer. She said, "Oh, yes! Eat my pussy. That feels so good."

When I slipped one finger in her pussy, she had an earth-shaking orgasm, almost crushing my head with her legs. "Holy shit! If I knew you could eat pussy like that, I would have stopped paying rent a long time ago!"

I licked her through another orgasm, and then I stood up and ran the head of my cock up and down her soaking wet snatch. I then pushed the head in a couple of inches before pulling almost all the way out, then I started stroking in and out, pounding her pussy hard.

"Holy fuck! That's the most dick I've ever had inside me. Fuck, that feels good! Fuck me, John! Fuck me hard!"

Never one to disappoint, I fucked her hard and fast. My balls were slapping her ass, and I could hear her pussy making squelching sounds as she was getting wetter and wetter. It only took about another minute of hard fucking before she screamed and had a massive orgasm. I took that opportunity to lean forward and suck her very hard nipples. She had perfect tits, and I planned to suck them every chance I got. "Fuck, yes! Suck my tits!"

When she had come down from her climax, I started fucking her again, slower this time. I built up a slow, steady rhythm, and I soon felt my balls churning. I managed to warn her that I was going to cum, but I didn't want to cum in her unprotected pussy. She slid off the table, and as my dick slid out of her sloppy pussy, she took it in her hand and put it in her mouth. It only took a few strokes before I filled her mouth with my hot cum. Surprisingly, she managed to drink it all down, swallowing several times to make sure she didn't miss any of it. I reluctantly pulled out of her still sucking mouth and fell back on the chair, exhausted.

I heard Linda say, "Fuck, that was hot. I've never watched anyone fuck before."

I Helped Cindy up so she could sit in a chair. Linda came over to the table with us and filled our glasses with more wine. After I had a couple of sips, I sat my glass down and said, "OK, girls. Here's what I'm thinking. Both of you are very sexy and very good at fucking. Although I don't have sex as much as I would like, I do have a very high sex drive. I told you this house is paid for. The only expense is the utilities. I don't really need your rent money, so to answer your initial question, "Yes, I am willing to take sex instead of money. However, unlike the rent money that I collected once a month, I would like to have sex with both of you several times a month. Would you be willing to agree to that?"

I wasn't surprised when Cindi spoke first. "I don't know about Linda, but you can fuck me anytime you want to. Especially if you promise to eat my pussy."

Linda and I both laughed, and then Linda said, "I don't have a problem with having sex several times a month. I haven't dated a lot, but that was the best fuck I have ever had."

"OK, then we are in agreement. I have a good friend who is a doctor. I won't go into details, but when I was a cop, I helped him from going to jail. I'm going to call him and see if he can see us tomorrow. I want him to give you a prescription for birth control. When we get the prescriptions, I will take you to the pharmacy, and as I said, I will pay for it. Now, I have some other details to discuss with you, but first, I would like to learn a little more about you. Linda, what are you majoring in and what are your plans for the future?"

Linda told me she was majoring in psychology, and she wanted to continue going to college until she got a Masters, and hopefully a Doctorate. Then she wanted to become a therapist.

I said, "So, you have two more years until you graduate, then two more years for your Masters, and then at least two more years until you can get a Doctorate. How would you like to live here rent free until you achieved your goals? I know you were planning to go back to work after this pandemic is over, but if you didn't have to pay rent, you wouldn't need to work, and you could concentrate on your studies."

She got a big smile on her face before answering. "John, if I knew I didn't have to worry about going back to work, and paying rent, I would love to stay here for a few more years."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers
12