Landlord And Two Hot College Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy said she was majoring in Art History, and she would like to get a Masters degree if she could. She explained that her mom was best friends with the director of the art museum, and she had promised her a job after she graduated. She said she would like to stay in the house until she graduated, and she said it would be great if she didn't have to work so she could concentrate on her studies.

I said, "OK, here's my offer. As long as you are enrolled in college, you can stay here rent free. In exchange, I would like to come here at least once a week to have sex with one or both of you. What I mean by that is, I could come here on Friday night and have sex with Cindy, and then come over on Saturday night and have sex with Linda, or I could come over on Friday or Saturday and have sex with both of you. I may be old, but I still have the stamina to take care of both of you on the same night. I would also like to take you both out to dinner once a week. You don't have to worry about finding a job after this pandemic is over. I don't think it will last more than six months." (OK, I was wrong.)

Cindy looked at Linda, and Linda nodded her head. Cindy said, "John, I think you have a deal. But, like I said before, you can fuck me anytime you want to. You don't have to limit it to once a week. And Linda said she enjoyed watching us, so I'm ok with that, too. Now, I have a little secret that might shock you. I am not a lesbian, nor is Linda, but we occasionally lick each other's pussy and play with our toys. When you said you could fuck both of us on the same night, maybe we could have a three-way. What do you think?"

"I think that would be hot as hell. And if you think you could stand me more than once a week, I'm up for that, too."

I then called my doctor friend, explained the situation, and he said he could see the girls the next day. That was over six months ago. I got them on birth control, and it I am getting all the sex I need from two hot college girls. So far, they still enjoy the sex, even if it is from someone as old as their dad. Maybe I will tell you about it later. Oh, and the damned pandemic is still around!

12