Landlord Ch. 01

Story Info
Landlord in a college town with many girls looking for room.
7.3k words
4.39
35.4k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a landlord in a college town where accommodation is not easy to find and there is a huge demand from students. It was written as an interactive story. The choices were driven by the members. It is still in progress. I will keep posting future chapters as they are written.

Alia Bhatt Tenant Interview

I emailed the young, slim girl called Alia Bhatt to come and see the room. She turned up on Saturday, wearing a skintight white, full sleeve dress that was so short that it was just barely covering her upper thighs. Her long, milky white legs were bare and her shoes were 5" high heels. As she sat down in the living room sofa her dress rode up and her legs were bared all the way to the hips. She had crossed her legs and I got the feeling her panties will be peeking out from underneath any moment now if she moved even a little bit.

After a little small talk, I asked her some questions to figure out if I wanted to give her one of the two spare bedrooms.

"What kind of panties do you wear?" I kept the clipboard on my lap to look serious and professional "The small string type thongs get suck in my washing machine."

"I don't usually wear panties." She replied boldly "They just...well, they just get in the way. See?" She started to uncross her legs then stopped "Oops, I just met you. Maybe later."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, I don't like to be tied down, well, I do, but not like that to one guy. I am young, I like to fuck around and have fun. You know how it is." She said boldly.

"That's ok." I said "I just don't want some young punk honking his bike horn outside my house at all times of day or night."

"It won't be a problem. When I go out, I don't come back until next morning." Alia said "And anyways, I like to date older guys, not young punks. How old are you?"

"55, why?"

"Well, you look really good, and I love older men. They are just so...mmmm...yummy."

"Hmmm, do you drink?"

"Of course." She said "But I don't like to drink alone. Do you like to drink?"

"Yes."

"What do you drink? Do you ever do shots, like body shots?" She said and added on her own "I love doing body shots."

"I don't know what are body shots." I lied.

"No problem. I will teach you." She said confidently.

"Are a clean person?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't like to do laundry very much, so I just walk around naked when I am at home. Will that be a problem?" She looked at me.

"No, as long as you don't come out naked in front of a guest."

"If I do shit like that you can spank me."

"Excuse me?" I was genuinely shocked.

"The last older guy I dated used to spank me whenever I did something wrong. I liked it. And I learnt faster. If I walk out naked or leave dirty dishes in the sink, you can spank me to teach me a lesson."

I hid my erection with my clipboard and asked "Any bad habits I should know about?"

"Well, I don't know if it's bad, but when I don't go out to clubs, I masturbate a lot. Sometimes I get quite loud. Will that be a problem?" She looked at me with her big eyes.

"No, as long as it doesn't disturb me."

"You know what, if I disturb you in your work, you should just spank me. That's how I will learn."

"Hmm, maybe that will be needed."

"By the way, I give great massages. I did a course last sem. If you ever get a back problem, just let me know, I will give you an amazing massage."

"Ok, thanks. Will you have any visitors? Especially boys?"

"No, I don't call boys home. I told you I date older guys, they have their own place usually. But I sometimes call my girlfriends over to talk about boys. Will that be ok?"

"Sure."

"I really like you, you are so ruggedly handsome. I hope you pick me. I think we can be great friends."

"We might."

"By the way, if I come home drunk, which happens a lot, please don't let me go to bed in my dress. It ruins the dress."

"What do you expect me to do?" Even the clipboard was rising the way my dick was getting erect.

"Just take my dress off and put me to bed on the sofa or in my room. Put the dress on a chair so it doesn't wrinkle, that's all."

"Hmm, that's reasonable."

"You are so sweet." She gushed "I like you."

"Thanks. I will let you know what I decide in a couple of days."

"I really hope you pick me." She uncrossed her legs slowly and there were no panties there to cover her smoothly shaved young pussy "I really like you."

She came closer and gave me a tight hug. Her tits were soft and firm, I could feel her nipples digging into my chest.

"Don't you know how to hug?" She said and pushed my arms around her slender, soft body "Tight now, tight."

When I squeezed her young, slim body in my strong arms, she moaned in my ear "Oh yes! That feels so good. I like you!" She kissed my cheek before stepping back.

I watched her tight ass as she walked out. My dick was raging hard. She must have felt it between her legs but didn't say anything.

Now, I had a decision to make.

Disha Patani - Tenant Interview

I decided to call the other girl also just to do a full comparison. I mean I was sure that Alia was the kind of slutty tenant that I was looking for but I had shortlisted two young, hot girls for a reason. Why not browse the full range before placing an order?

Sunday afternoon, the doorbell rang and she was there. Wow, if Alia was dressed slutty this girl knew how to go superslutty. She was wearing a tiny little tube top and a micro mini skirt so short that I could see her panties as soon as she sat down.

"Hi, I am Disha," She said with a beautiful smile that made my dick stir in my pants "I am here to prove to you that I am the right girl to live with you. You can ask me anything and I will answer honestly. You can keep me here all night until you are satisfied, but please, please, I want to live with you."

"You won't be living with me." I corrected her "You will have your own bedroom. I mean if I select you."

"Same difference." She crossed her fingers "I hope you do select me. Please ask me anything you want."

I could clearly see her panties as she had not crossed her legs and her little, tiny skirt was riding way high on her thighs, but I had my own process "What kind of panties do you wear? The skimpy ones get stuck in the washing machine."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I do wear thongs exclusively. But," She reached under her little skirt and pulled down her thong "I will stop wearing them. From now on, no panties."

She pulled the little thong over her shoes and I noticed they were 8" high clear heels with platforms. She stood up and dropped the little thong over my clipboard. Then she sat back down and still didn't cross her legs. I swallowed once and tried to distract myself from my raging hard-on by going for the second question. But her panties were covering the board. I picked up the little thong and...

"They are wet!" I blurted out.

"Well, that's your fault." Disha blushed then smiled.

"Mine?" I was even more shocked.

"Do you always keep that beard?" She asked.

I fingered my salt-and-pepper beard "Yes, why?"

"The truth is, I love older men with beard." Disha said with a shy smile "A manly beard is my weakness, especially a salt-and-pepper one. I just lose all control."

I crushed the panties in my fist without meaning to, then as I realised it, I dropped them on the sofa and went to the clipboard for the next question.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

She shook her head with a sad expression "No, not any more."

"Oh, you had a break up?"

"Yes, he dumped me, that was last week."

WTF! Somebody got tired of banging that?

"Oh, I am sorry." I said.

"It wasn't even my fault. I mean I like to be tied down and fucked hard. Slapping, hair pulling, twisting my nipples, it all excites me. I had to force him to do that, he was so vanilla. But he was kind of okay with it. But when I said I wanted him to cum on my face and all over my tits, he called me a freak and broke up with me."

Even the clipboard was not able to hide my rising pole now.

"That's a shame." I said after I swallowed my heart back, and tried to be professional again "So, you will be dating then?"

"No," She shook her head "I am doing Ph. D. I can't handle the stress of a relationship. I have a high sex-drive but I don't need a boyfriend for that. As long as I can get a good pounding 3-4 times a week, I can focus on my studies."

"Hmmmm, so you'll have lots of boys coming around and all that?"

"Why? Why would I need boys, I don't like boys, I like men. Real men. Why would I need to call anybody here when I am living with you? Don't you like me? I know, I shouldn't have come here in casuals, but believe me, when I dress up, I look really good."

"That...that's fine." I shifted in my chair, my dick was making it impossible to keep my legs crossed "Do...you...umm...do you drink?"

"I told you na, that's where I had problem with my ex-boyfriend, he didn't want to ...oh, you mean wine, I thought you meant cum...silly me. I am not a big drinker but if you and I are hanging out at home, I will drink whatever you want me to."

"I am not a big drinker myself." I said "But body shots, do you like them?"

"Oooh yes, baby! I love body shots. You would love my navel, it's so deep, but I warn you, I will be dripping wet in two shots. Sorry, I was just imagining your beard scratching my belly as you drink from my navel. Damn, I am such a slut, what you must think of me."

"Do you dress properly at home?" I asked remembering what Alia had told me.

"That depends on you. I will wear what you tell me to wear at home. It's your home. I must obey your commands. Like if you have a poker game with your buddies and tell me 'Disha, serve snacks naked tonight.' I will just have to obey you. I mean you are my landlord. There's 'lord' in it for a reason."

I could feel my cock so hard that I was sure it was leaking pre-cum into my shorts. I made a last effort to sound serious "Do you have any bad habits?"

She shook her head "No, not really. Unless you count sex. If I don't get dicked in 2-3 days, I get so needy I start begging for it. I would follow you around like a little bitch."

"Hmmm, okay. I have everything I need." I said.

"Great. What's the next step?" She asked.

"Well, I am putting you on my shortlist," suddenly I had a bold and dangerous idea "to call you for the next round. In the next round I will be pounding you in that room which you have applied for. I will pick the best one from the shortlisted girls."

Instead of jumping up in rage she nodded "Totally makes sense. Just message me when you are ready to do me, and I will come over. I promise I will dress up nice this time, so you will see I can look hot."

"Ok, I will text you soon." I stood up and she followed suit.

She came over to me and stroked my beard "Thank you for seeing me. I hope you pick me, I would love to live with you." She leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. Before pulling back she let her hand drop and it brushed over my rock hard dick that was tenting out my shorts.

Just before stepping out she stopped "Oh, do you have a dog?" She picked up the dog collar from the shelf.

"Not any more."

She fingered the collar then held it against her neck "Fuck, that's so hot." Then she put it back and blew me a kiss "See you soon."

I closed the door behind her and came back to the living room. My phone beeped. It was a Whatsapp message from Alia Bhatt. It had two pictures attached, both containing her gorgeous body fully naked, one from the front, one from the back. The text below them said "Not sure if you believed me that I don't wear panties. See?"

After I was done zooming in on her tight, smoothly shaved pussy, I started typing a response. But her next message interrupted me.

She had written "By the way, I found my old handcuffs and the leather belt my older boyfriend used to use on my ass. You know when you don't want to use your hands to spank me."

I deleted what I had typed and wrote a new message "I have shortlisted you for the next round. In that round you will bend over the bed in the room you have applied for and I will pound you hard."

Then I waited with bated breath. Her response came within a minute.

"Ohh! Now I know why you didn't nail me yesterday." She wrote "I was wondering if I looked that ugly. But you are so systematic. Impressive. Thanks for shortlisting me, please let me know when I should come over."

As I was reading that the next one arrived. It said "What would you like me to wear? Of course, I won't wear panties. Do you want me to bring the cuffs or the belt, or you have your own?"

Fucking hell! How do I decide now?

Part 3- Kriti Sanon interview

I decided I didn't have anything to lose. Even if Kriti didn't agree to my conditions she could find herself another place. I called her up and told her my condition.

"Look, I live alone, and I am only looking to rent to girls who are good looking and slutty, so they can give me company." I told her boldly.

"S...s...slutty, what do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean those girls who like sex, especially casual sex." I don't know why my voice wasn't trembling but I seemed to be in full control "And I test them before giving the room."

"Test...what kind of test?" Kriti said "You will test me?"

"Yes, I will test you. On the bed." I spelled it out for her. I don't go in for forced sex. If I was going to bang her, she had to agree to it.

"On the bed? You will...you will fuck me? Just to get the room?" She said "No, no. No, that's too much. No, I can't do that. No, sorry."

"That's ok. I am sure you can find another place. Goodbye." I hung up.

She messaged within 10 minutes saying "Can't I just give you a blowjob?"

I didn't reply. Time was on my side.

Next message took 15 minutes. It only said "Ok." I smiled. But I still didn't reply. Then her messages came every minute.

"Ok, you can test me, on the bed."

"Please can I come to see it tomorrow. You can fuck me."

"I will be a slutty tenant for you, I promise."

This time I replied "Come at 1 PM. Dress in something short. I don't allow panties."

She replied "Yes, Sir."

I sent her the address.

My dick throbbed to tell me it liked my move.

=============================================================

When she did arrive the next day at 12:55, my mouth fell open. She looked much hotter than her pictures. She was wearing a transparent blue shirt, that draped loosely around her body and hung down to her hips. It showed her blue tube top. Her skirt was lavender colour, silk, tight and so short that it just covered her upper thighs. She was wearing ankle boots with 6" heels.

She was a tall girl with legs so long you needed two days to see them fully. She had a beautiful long face which was framed by her loose hair and her skin looked fair and smooth. I wanted to be inside her as soon as I opened the door. I really wanted to know if she was following my no-panties rule but I was sure she was. She was desperate.

"Come, come." I decided to be very social and professional to balance the rude and rough thing I was planning to do to her later.

"Thank you, Mr. JK." Kriti smiled "I am Kriti Sanon. We talked on the phone yesterday?"

"Yes, of course, nice to meet you, Kriti. Please come in."

I deliberately didn't even shake hands, because I wanted her to get comfortable first. She didn't look very nervous though. I showed her the house, the back garden, the pool, the large living room, then took her to her room.

"Wow, wow, wow!" She said "This is just amazing. Even better than the pictures. And this room is so big, you could add another bed here and 4 people could live here. That window is so great, I love the view of the fields and the river...oh, I love it so much. Please can I have it? I didn't imagine I could get something so great in my budget. I really, really want it."

"That's good that you like it." I said calmly "Shall we go to the living room and talk about it?"

"Don't you..." She turned from the window "don't you want to test me first?" She bit her lip.

"Are you ok with that?" I said "I was just giving you time to be ready. You know like mentally prepared."

She shook her head "No need, I am ready. I thought about it yesterday and I thought you are the landlord, so I will be living under your roof and your control. You are not wrong in asking that I should be a good slut for you. I am ready."

Her little speech got me instantly hard. She walked up closer and I put my arm around her waist. She easily came into my embrace and I kissed her. She tilted her head and kissed me back, parting her lips for my tongue. I slid my tongue into her mouth and tasted her. She was hot and delicious. While we were kissing my hands were moving over her young, tight body. She felt so smooth like the silk she was wearing.

"Do you want me to get naked?" She asked when we broke the kiss "Or do you want to fuck me like this? I am not wearing panties."

"Get naked but keep the boots on." I told her and started to remove my own clothes.

"Oh, you are so big, Mr. JK." She said as I pushed my shorts down "Please be gentle. I don't have too much experience."

She was too tall to get the right angle by bending her over the low bed. So I had her lay down and mounted her. I held her shoulders and pushed my cockhead in. She yelped. I let her get used to my size, then slowly pushed in more.

"Ah, that hurts, Sir." She moaned but kept pulling me close with both arms.

"Deep breaths, baby." I told her and started to fuck her with in and out strokes, slowly at first.

Pretty soon she was asking me to fuck her harder. I obliged, jamming my thick cock into her tight, young cunt with forceful thrusts. I stay in good shape because I know the difference it makes in bed. I was nailing her ass into the bedsheets and she was loving it. She was ready to cum within seconds.

"You may cum, slut." I told her even though she didn't ask permission. It's called conditioning.

She came hard. She was calling out my name and panting hard as she came. I continued to drill her cunt as she came and I think she loved it. Girls do. I managed to make her cum once more before I came in her.

"Aah, it's hot, oh it's so hot inside me!" She mumbled as my cock pumped my hot load into her young womb.

I had no trouble telling her to suck my cock clean. She didn't object at all. She simply got on her knees and started licking the cum off my cock. As she started to suck it, it got hard again quickly. I told her to get on top and ride my cock. She nodded and got on right away. She rode my big cock like a champion, except when she was about to cum and lost control of her body. I grabbed her ass and fucked her from below with hard thrusts. She was not able to continue after that so I rolled over and fucked her from top again. She came again within a few seconds.

Passing my hands under her shoulders, I gripped her shoulders and squeezed her to me until my chest was crushing her soft, firm tits hard. She screamed and came again under me. This time I pulled out and grabbed her hair. Bringing her mouth to my cock as I lay sideways on the bed, I pushed my cock into her mouth and fucked her face until I came. She swallowed it all and kept looking into my eyes as she sucked my cock. Good slut.

Then I had her get on all fours and fucked her like a bitch from behind. She grabbed the headboard and pushed back, hungry for the hard thrusts and taking my cock deep into her cunt.

I slapped her bare, tight ass "Who is my bitch, Kriti?"

She replied quickly "I am your bitch, Sir. Please make me your bitch and keep me here, please."

I pounded her for two hours. She submitted to it all and loved it. I fed her my cum after each fucking and she ate all like it was good.

12