Landlord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I took her to the living room to talk. I handed her a glass of juice and took a seat across from hers.

"Legs open." I told her. She was dressed again.

"Yes, Sir." She opened her legs willingly. Damn. Even after fucking her for two hours, I still wanted to bang that pussy more. Soon, buddy, soon. I told myself.

"Kriti, I like you, and I want to give you the room..."

"But?" She looked at my face anxiously.

"There's another girl coming for a test tonight."

"You will fuck her too?" She asked.

"Of course. I like her. If she passes the test, and I am sure she will, then I will have to decide between you and her."

She looked sad "Oh no. I thought I would get the room if I passed."

I nodded "Another solution is that you two can share. It's a big room as you have seen. And she's a good girl as well."

Kriti nodded "I really need a room. I will be willing to share the room. What will happen with rent in that case?"

"Rent will be shared equally, of course, so it will be half."

"Oh good." Kriti grinned "I like the idea. But will she agree?"

"I will ask her tonight and let you know."

"But, please, I need to really move out of where I am living now, I have only tomorrow to pack and be out by tomorrow night."

"Sure." I nodded "I will definitely tell you tonight, then you can move in tomorrow any time."

"You have two rooms, right? Can't you give her the other room?" She asked.

"No, I have almost promised the other room to another girl." I told myself I wasn't exactly lying.

"So, the three of us will be living here?" Kriti asked.

I nodded "Yes."

"Will all three of us be your sluts?" She bit her lower lip.

"Yes. Will that be a problem?"

She shook her head "No. You fuck so well. I haven't had such amazing sex in...well, ever."

That made me smile "So shall we have you as my slut from tomorrow?"

She hook her head "No, you already made me your slut. Tomorrow I am just moving in and becoming your live-in slut." She smiled.

"Good. I will look forward to that."

We talked a about few more rules and terms, then she went.

Now, I was thinking about Alia. She didn't know I would want her to share. May be she wouldn't want to. I should really text her and tell her. But then she might not come. Hmm...this needed careful planning.

Part 4 - Rakul interview, meeting Kareena

I was relaxing in the big sofa chair and letting the film of fucking Kriti Sanon run in my mind when my phone dinged. I picked it up.

There was an email from someone called Rakul Preet Singh. Then I remembered. Oh my god, had I really replied to that girl's application? She was a hot girl in the new applications, not sure if I would call her the hottest but she was damn hot and looked slutty. That's what I wanted. But I already had enough, or actually more than enough tenants for my rooms. I didn't need more. Still, I was really tempted by her so I had messaged her. I shouldn't have.

Her email said she was in the area and would it be ok if she came by to take a quick look at the house? Well, I did want to see her so, I sent her the address.

She turned up in 15 minutes. I was dressed and decent by then. She was fucking gorgeous. She had a heart-shaped face, beautiful plump lips and lovely, big eyes. Her body was wow, I mean young girls look hot anyway because of their youth but this girl was like a...I don't know like a beauty queen level.

What she was wearing was even more interesting. It was just a simple black silk shirt insufficiently covering her hot body. Ok, maybe it was slightly longer than a shirt, but it was not a real dress. It just barely covered her butt cheeks if she stood still. If she moved, her thighs and ass cheeks were visible. Even before we had reached the living room, I had had a glance of her white thong under that little...let's call it a dress. The dress was quite thin and loose, I could see her tits outlined as it draped over them. There was absolutely no bra as I could see the clear shape of her nipples poking through the silk.

I tried not to drool as I showed her the house and the room. The first room was going to go to Kriti and hopefully, Alia as well, so I showed her the second room as the available one. She loved the house. They all do. It's a great house. Then we went to the living room to talk.

Rakul crossed her legs, baring her legs right up to the thigh joints. Her white panties peeked out.

She said "I love the house. I really want it. What do I need to do to get it?"

Oh, the way she put it...it was hot. I brought the trusted clipboard and started.

"I don't allow panties in the house," I boldly looked at her thighs "and I see you wear them, will that be a problem?"

"No, no," she shook her head and reached under her little dress "I just didn't know that's all." She took the panties off and put them in her back. Awesome!

"You won't get any trouble from me." She assured me "I follow rules. This is your house so your authority. I will be in your control."

My dick liked how she put that too. "Do you have a boyfriend or dating?" I said.

"Yes," she nodded "but he won't come here. I will go and meet him outside."

Hmmm, not available then, I thought and crossed her off my list.

"I see." I said outwardly.

Rakul looked at me "That's not a problem, is it?"

Fuck, she was superhot! I decided to be bold. It had worked for me so far.

"Look, Rakul, you are a lovely girl," I told her "but I am only looking to keep slutty girls in those rooms."

"Why is that?" She said.

"So that I can fuck them regularly." I said boldly keeping my gaze at her "I am bad like that."

Rakul met my gaze "Well, I didn't say you can't fuck me. I will be living under your roof, and in your control."

"But you said you have a boyfriend."

"Well, does he have to know?" She looked at me.

"Umm, no!" I said.

"What you do to me in the house, will stay between you and me." She offered.

"Hmm, that could work."

She smiled "Great. What next then?"

"That would be for me to test you first."

Rakul said easily "Test me as in to fuck me?"

"Mhmmm." I nodded.

"Sounds fine." She said "I am going shopping right now for some essential stuff, but I can come another day whenever you call me. Will you need to keep me all night or just a few hours?"

"Depends on how badly you want the room." I grinned.

"I will come for the whole night." She said.

"Good. But I am already planning to test another girl for that room later this week. Should I call you if she doesn't get the room?"

Rakul shook her head "No, test me as well and give the room to the best slut."

"I like how you think."

"Wait until you see how I fuck." She smiled and opened her legs. Her pussy was smoothly shaved and looked very tight.

"Looking forward to it." I said.

"Just give me a call."

I saw her to the door. She hugged me at the door, tightly, then left.

"You must have the magic formula!" I heard a voice say just as I was closing the door.

I opened the door again and looked out. There was a woman standing in the street and looking at me. I was all ready to be annoyed by this random comment but looking at her I could not imagine anyone could be annoyed with her.

She was a slender woman, nice height, very tight, toned body and a gorgeous long face framed by loose, dark hair. She was wearing a tight, blue tank dress that just barely covered her thighs. Her long legs looked very sexy as well as the rest of her. She was wearing 6" high pointed heels. My dick wished she had applied for the rooms, but she was not the right age. She was more like 40 not a college-going 20. But she was a bombshell and I didn't have to think twice before coming out to the gate.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I said you must have the magic formula." She said and pointed to the house across the street "I have also advertised rooms for rent in my house, but I don't get any interest, whereas you seem to be overrun by potential tenants."

"Well, I have been renting out my rooms for 10 years, I have learnt a few tricks." I said "You could call them a formula."

"Mind sharing some of those?" She said "Oh, I am Kareena, by the way, Kareena Kapoor."

"Nice to meet you, Kareena, I am JK."

We shook hands.

"So, those tricks?" She prompted.

"It looks like you were going somewhere and those tricks take a bit of time." I said "When you have time I would be happy to sort out your ad with you."

"You would do that?"

"What are neighbours for?" I smiled my best smile.

"That is so sweet." Kareena smiled back "I am just going to go have dinner with my sister. Would you mind giving me your number so I can call you later? I won't pester you, but I do need to rent those rooms and I would appreciate your help whenever you can spare some time."

"Perfectly fine." I gave her my number.

"I have sent you a text with my number." She said "Please save it. It's Kareena with a double 'e' not an 'i'."

"Cool. Have a lovely dinner with your sister."

"Thank you." Kareena hesitated "Listen, I would really appreciate any help you can give me. I am not joking when I say I am desperate to rent my three rooms, I need the money like yesterday."

I nodded "Don't worry, I will help you out."

Her cab arrived and she went for her dinner. I came back in the house and started thinking about my options. Kareena was damn hot, and I knew I could make her ad great. She was an unknown though. Oh, I already knew I wanted to bang her, but I didn't know anything about her. She could even be married.

But Disha was already quite willing to be fucked. It was me who had to decide which day to call her over and fuck her. But then, there was Rakul. Now that was a real slut, I could tell.

I sat in my chair and thought about what to do next.

Part 5 - Landlord Tests Alia

I whistled when Alia came in. She was dressed in a tiny halter top not bigger than a bra, and a very short flared miniskirt. Her long legs were bare and she was wearing 6" high heels. She was an invitation to ravage.

"Ready for my test, Sir." She smiled then leaned in to whisper "No panties."

"Good girl." I smiled "Let's go to your room."

Even in the stairs, I let my hand slide down her back and grabbed her ass under the little skirt. She snuggled up to me and let me do whatever I wanted with her.

In the room, she put her bag on the side table and said "I brought a little nightie and my toothbrush since you said you wanted to do me all night. I can sleep in this room tonight, right?"

"When I let you sleep." I grinned.

"Oh, you are such a bad boy." She said "You turn me on a lot."

I pulled her to me and squeezed her young, soft body in my arms. She clung to me with both arms and turned her face up.

"Where do you want to fuck me first?" She asked.

Rather than reply to her question, I leaned down and pressed my lips on hers. She was willing and ready. Her lips parted for me and she took my tongue into her mouth like she was just waiting for my move. I kneaded her hot, tight ass cheeks under her skirt as we kissed hard in a way that showed that we both knew what was coming next.

I reached between my legs and pulled down my zipper. I pulled my hard cock out of my pants and let it rub between her legs. She moaned but her lips were sealed with mine. I lifted her leg and put her foot on the bed. Then placing my cockhead on her pussy hole I pushed in, thrusting quickly once, she moaned loudly and broke the kiss as my thick, bulbous cockhead hurt her young, tight pussy with the quick entry.

"God, you are so big, baby!" She whimpered and clung to my neck "You are going to break my little body."

Letting my lips linger on her neck, said "Yes, it's going to hurt, can you handle it?"

She nodded "Yes, baby, I want you to break me." She pushed forward with her hips then moaned as it hurt her pussy when my thick cock entered deeper "Oh god, yes, hurt me, baby, I am here for your cock. Make me your slut like you wanted."

I took her invitation and pushed my dick deeper into her tight cunt with in and out strokes. She continued to moan but didn't ask me to slow down even when I could see her body vibrating with the pain of my thrusts. Then suddenly, as the pain became pleasure, she was thrusting forward with her hips and asking me to fuck her harder.

That was my cue to drill her with long, hard strokes. Each thrust made her body jerk and she yelped like a kicked puppy, but she never asked me to stop. She screamed as she came. I continued to fuck her hard and increased the speed of my strokes.

"Yes, oh yes! Yes, baby, fuck me." She screamed "I am your whore, baby. Fuck me like a whore. Make me your whore. Ah. Ah."

As soon as her orgasm subsided I pulled my cock out of her, turned her around and bent her over the bed. With the low bed she was bent over a lot and as she opened her legs wide, she looked crazy hot. I pushed my cock into her from behind and started fucking her hard and deep without any delay. She screamed in the same rhythm as my thrusts.

I lifted my hand and slapped her ass "Who is my whore, Alia?"

"Oh mumma, I am,...aah!" She was still speaking when her body jerked and cut off her words. She came uncontrollably hard and lost her grip on the bed. I reached down and grabbed her tits. Then I pounded her hard with long, powerful strokes as I kneaded her tits roughly.

I came in her just as her orgasm was subsiding and she joined me with her next orgasm. I pumped my hot cum into her young womb, marking her as my whore. She pushed back and milked my cock with her pussy, taking all my load into her willing, hot, slutty body.

She had no problem when I pulled out and made her sit on the bed to suck my cock clean. She looked into my eyes and ate my cum like a good girl.

"Fuck, that was hot!" She smiled "You didn't even strip me naked and already I am dripping with your cum."

"Well, you did ask me to make you my whore." I reminded her.

"I did, and you delivered." She agreed "Do you want your whore to get naked now?"

"Yes, let me see what slutty treasures you are going to offer me."

She smiled and took her top and skirt off. Her body was spectacular. So, slender, so tight, nice, shapely breasts and that smoothly shaved pussy that I had just drilled. I took my clothes off and mounted her from the top this time. She was just as willing and just as hot on her back.

"Listen," I said when she was done cleaning my cock a second time "I have another girl who is interested in this room. But she is open to sharing. Will you be ok with that?"

"Will I pay half the rent then?" She asked.

"Yes, you will share the rent equally."

"Cool. I am good with that. Will you fuck her too?"

"Yes." I said.

"Good. It would be weird if I am your slut and she is not."

"Why would it be weird?" I asked.

"Like, if you want to fuck me, you will have to ask her to go out, and such." She said "This way you can just come in and fuck whichever one of us you want to fuck. Or you can fuck both of us when you are in that mood, one by one, or together."

"Fuck, that's a hot thought." I said "Chal kutiya ban ja."

"Yes, Sir." She said and got on all fours.

I got behind her and fucked her like a bitch as I thought about fucking the long-legged, sexy slut, Kriti and this angel-faced whore in this room, again and again.

After nailing her four times, she was finally ready to sleep. I slept with her.

In the morning, I got really hard as soon as I saw her in that tiny sheer nightie she was wearing. She held on to the headboard as I drilled her from behind. She seemed to have woken up horny as well the way she pushed back and fucked herself hard on my long, hard cock.

After the fuck, she wanted to go but I stopped her for breakfast. She helped me in the kitchen as I made breakfast. I kept her naked and groped her in between cooking. She was totally willing for everything.

When I served the scrambled eggs, toast and beans on plates, she took them to the dining room. I brought the coffee. As I put the coffee on the table I had an idea.

"Do you like a protein-rich breakfast?" I asked her.

"Of course."

I pulled down my pyjama bottoms enough to bring out my cock. It was hard from cooking with her. I stood next to her chair and she sucked me as easily as if she had been my whore for ages. As I felt my balls get tighter, I pulled out of her mouth and stepped back.

"Bring your plate." I told her.

She picked up her breakfast plate and held it in front of my dick. I pumped my cock with my fist and as it erupted, I sprayed my hot, creamy cum all over her breakfast. She moaned.

"Mmmm, you are such a bad boy!" She said "I might fall in love with you."

She sucked my cock and licked up the remaining cum drops from my cockhead. Then we sat down to eat

"I have the room now, right?" Alia asked as she picked up the fork and had her eggs soaked in my cum.

"Yes, absolutely."

"Can I move in on Friday? Is that ok?"

"Any time you want is fine." I said.

"Well, I need time to pack so Friday or Saturday is better for me. But I can come over another night before then if you want to bang me."

I smiled at how casually she put it. "I will give you a call." I said.

"Can I give you a call too, if I am missing your dick inside of me?" She asked then took another bite of the cum-soaked breakfast in her mouth.

"Yes, you can." I grinned.

"I am totally your slut now, you know that, right?" She said "I will do whatever you want."

"That's perfect, that's what I want." I grinned.

After breakfast, she dressed and left after making me promise that I will call her and fuck her again before Friday night.

12