Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
Landlord helps neighbour Kareena Kapoor with her ad.
6.2k words
4.78
15.5k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kriti texted that she would like to move in on Wednesday morning as her packing was not fully done yet and she could stay where she was for Tuesday night. I told her that it would be fine.

My neighbour lady called.

"Hi Kareena, how was dinner?" I asked.

"Depressing." She said "My sister is going through some stuff in her marriage, and well, you know...doesn't make for a cheerful dinner."

"I am sorry to hear that."

"Thanks. Listen, are you really ok to help me with my house ad? I really need it, that's why I am bothering you with it."

"No bother, Kareena, I would be happy to help."

"So nice of you. Thank you. Can you come over this evening? I was thinking I would make you dinner as an appreciation and you could give me some tips."

"You don't have to, I don't mind giving you a hand." I said "but it won't be just some tips. I have looked at your ad, and we'll need to do it over completely with new photos and everything. I will bring my camera and we will start on it tonight."

"Oh, you seem to know what you are doing." Kareena sounded impressed "But do let me make you dinner. Please. It would make me feel better."

"Well...will you dress sexy like you did for your sister?" I had my tongue in my cheek as I said that.

She laughed "Oh, baby, that was just dinner with my sister. For you, I will dress so much sexier."

"You got yourself a deal!" I said

"Wonderful! How about 8?" She offered.

"Sounds great." I said "I won't be late."

Kareena laughed again "That was so bad."

"Hey, listen, I get dinner just to help you with the ad." I said again, tongue-in-cheek "What do I get if I get you an actual tenant?"

"Anything you want." She said excitedly.

"Dessert?"

"You got it."

"But you don't even know what kind of dessert I like." I said.

"Doesn't matter. Whatever you want, you got it." Kareena said "You don't know how badly I need this."

"Ok, let me work some angles, I will see you tonight."

"Thank you, JK. See you tonight."

She hung up.

I had some ideas cooking in my head. If Disha or Rakul didn't want to share, one of them could live in one of Kareena's rooms. Even if they did want to share, I could move one of them there if it would mean getting Kareena under me. She was stunning hot and I really wanted to bang her. Even the thought of having dinner with her alone in her house was getting my dick excited.

But whoever I moved into the other house, I would not have ready access to fuck her as I would if she was under my roof. If I were banging Kareena I could not fuck her tenant too. Or could I?

And technically, if I was getting them a room in the other house, I could not "test" them, could I? Oh, this needed careful handling.

Part 6 - Helping Kareena with her ad

JK Helps Kareena

Percisely at 8PM that night, I rang the doorbell on the house across the street. Kareena opened the door and my heart skipped a beat.

"Wow!" I said "You look...I mean that dress...you are just...wow!"

She smiled "Thank you. I am glad. I was hoping for that reaction."

Her dress was a pink sequin minidress that fit her slender body like a second skin. It had two noodle straps and a deep neck. The back cut was extremely deep. The dress stropped just at her upper thighs and her long, bare legs were a sight to behold. With the deep back and front, it was easy to see that there was no bra. I didn't know about panties yet but my guess was there were none. She was wearing 8" high heels that you'd normally see on hot girls in nightclubs, you know the super-high shoes with pointed heels and high platforms? Yes, I call them whore heels but I wasn't gonna tell her that.

I handed her the bottle I had brought "This is for you."

"That's a nice one." She said reading the label on the bottle "Thank you. Come, come on in."

I watched her tight ass in that backless dress as she led me inside. Her heels were making that click-click noise on the floor that makes my dick get hard instantly. I was willing to bet she was not wearing panties as the dress moved on her tight ass.

Earlier she had texted me "Do you like long gowns or short dresses?"

My reply was "Very short, no panties."

She had asked then "Any favourite colour?"

To that I had just said "Short and tight."

Now, I could see she had followed my preferences. She led me to the kitchen.

"Dinner is almost ready, let's open this."

"Sure."

I opened the bottle and she poured out two glasses. She put them on the kitchen counter to let them breathe.

"My plan," she said "is to make it such a fun date for you that you don't think about going back."

"Aren't you take a risk?" I stepped forward and wrapped my arm around her waist "I am known as the wild beast."

She didn't try to pull back, but put her hand on my chest and looked into my eyes "You are a sweet wild beast. The kind that girls like."

I let my hand caress her bare back a little "Oh, you don't know how wild I am, yet."

"But I have a feeling it would be fun to find out."

Letting her out of my arms, I moved back to the kitchen entrance "I am trying to scare you, woman, and you are acting like you enjoy danger."

She smiled "Life has given me so much shit recently that I have kind of had my share of fear and depression. Now, I want to move forward and enjoy life."

"I don't mean to pry, but I have not seen you before." I said "How come you moved here?"

"Oh, it's a very short story. I got this house in my divorce settlement." She said "This house is all I got. And then I find out that it needs so many things fixing and its upkeep is not cheap. So, now I need tenants or I would be out on the street."

"I am sorry to hear that." I said "But I would be able to help you with the tenants. I don't want to see you on the street or I may have to pick you up like a lost kitten and keep you as my pet."

"You are so sweet." She said. She picked up the glasses and brought them over.

"What should we toast to?" I asked.

"People who pick up lost kittens?" She suggested.

We toasted and sipped the wine. She was standing close. I acted boldly and slipped my arm around her waist again. She didn't pull back.

"So, what kind of things does it need fixing?" I tried to distract her from my hand that was resting on her bare lower back.

"Just small things here and there, nothing major. But it all piles up." She said, staying close.

"I know the local contractors, I will put you in touch with them, and see that they don't charge you more than the bare minimum." I said, letting my hand caress her smooth, bare back.

"Why would they do that?" Either I was successfully distracting her or she was liking what I was doing.

"Because you are a hot piece of ass," I said "no man can say no to you."

She laughed "You make me feel good about myself, JK. And I so need that after the year I have had."

I pulled her closer until her body was rubbing on mine "Then I am happy I can help."

She stayed close. I leaned in slowly so she would have time to stop me if she wanted. She didn't. I touched my lips to hers. She pressed forward and we kissed. I could feel her breath on my face as I pressed my hot lips on her soft, warm lips harder. She parted her lips easily and I licked her lower lip, sucking it into my mouth. I kept the glass in my left hand as I could not place it down without looking and just squeezed her tight against me with one hand. She tilted her head and took my tongue into her mouth. My dick was getting very hard as the kiss continued hot and passionate.

"Mmmm what a delicious babe!" I said as we broke the breathless kiss "You taste as good as you look."

"Thank you. I dressed for you." She said.

"Yes, I noticed. Thank you for that." I said checking her out in the super sexy dress again "Did you...um...follow all my preferences?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded "I don't do things by halves, JK."

"Hot damn!" My heart was beating very fast now. I could feel my gut clenching in anticipation of things to come.

"Do you want to check?" She smiled. Then she moved out of my arms as something beeped. She turned the stove off and stirred a dish.

"Oh, you don't want to know what I want to do." I smiled.

"Why don't you tell me?" She walked up to me again and placed her warm hand on my chest.

I decided to be bold again. I looked into her eyes and said slowly and deliberately "I want to bend you over the dining table and drill you from behind while the food gets cold."

"Oh my!" She said, but her hand stayed on my chest, caressing slowly "Will you fuck me for so long that the food will get cold?"

Her attitude encouraged me "A hot piece of ass like you, I would want to use you well and that takes time."

"Why can't we leave the food on the stove and heat it up after you are done fucking me?"

"Because it sets a better scene with the food on the table." I wrapped my arm around her waist and let my hand slide down to her ass "without the food it's not the dining table, it's just a table."

She slipped out of my arms "Let's serve the food."

With me helping her, it took 4 trips to bring everything into the dining room. She set the places, one at the head of the table and one to the left of it.

"It's a man's place at the head of table, isn't it?" She said "Sit, no?"

Taking the seat at the head of the table in her household even with just the two of us was exciting. It told me a lot about her too.

Kareena stood by and said "Did you fancy bending me over this side of the table or the other side?"

I tapped the table with my right hand "Right here, baby."

She calmly walked around and placed her hands on the table where I had tapped. She bent over nicely and my heart jumped up into my throat. She was stunning, not just her face, but the body, it was like out of a supermodel magazine.

"How is this?" She asked sweetly.

I placed my hand on her back and slowly rubbed her bare back downwards "Lower." I said.

She placed her forearms on the table and pushed her ass back more.

"Better?" She asked.

This time I let my hand slide down to her ass "Yes, spread those long legs."

Again, she obeyed without question "Is this good?"

"Yes, perfect." I nodded.

"Great. Your food and your dessert have both been served. Please enjoy as you like."

My dick was rock hard and I wanted nothing more than to sink it balls deep into her cunt, but I know that you can't control another if you can't control yourself. I stayed seated and ran my hand down her smooth back up and down. She started to moan as my caresses teased her hot, sexy body.

"Both look delicious." I said calmly as if this was not out of a sex fantasy. I squeezed her bare ass under the short dress.

"Please!" She whimpered. The way she was fidgeting, I could see she was in need.

I got up and opened my zip. She gasped as she saw my massive tool spring out. I stepped behind her. Her tight dress was hiked up, her pussy and ass were both fully visible. I placed my hands on her ass and kneaded her ass cheeks. She moaned at my touch.

"Please, baby!" She pleaded again. I was already very hard and hungry for her smoking hot body. I placed my cockhead on her pussy hole and pushed in hard, sinking my cockhead and two inches of my massive dick in her cunt. She was a mature woman, I expected her to have a mature woman's pussy, but she was tight like a young woman and reminded me of Alia's cunt that I had drilled last night.

"Ah, baby!" She screamed "Meri choot phat jayegi."

I pulled her hair and touched my lips to her ear "Kiski choot hai ye?"

She said without hesitation "Aapki. Everything is yours."

I kept her hair in my grip and started fucking her with slow in and out strokes. She whimpered and moaned but didn't ask me to stop. I kept driving my massive dick deeper into her tight cunt, enjoying how extremely fit she was and how her cunt muscles rippled around my throbbing beast.

There was no problem in her submission. She simply surrendered her body to me and as I fucked her, she pushed back to offer me more of her pussy. My strokes kept getting deeper and harder, causing her to yelp as my cockhead reached so incredibly deep in her cunt. Then she let out a longer, louder scream and came all over my cock. I took that chance to drive my cock fully deep into her cunt and started to pound her cervix with my cockhead. She lowered her head to the table and let me use her as I wanted.

With her orgasm masking her pain, I fucked her hard and fast. She held on to the table and pushed back, helping me penetrate her deeper. I pushed my fingers into her silken hair and messed up her hairdo as I pulled her head up, my cock thrusting into her tight cunt the whole time like a steel piston slamming into its hole. It was a big room but it was filled with her screams and moans. She came again and became even more helpless in my hands. I could use her as I wanted and she would submit to my cock like a good whore.

Her body was turning me on immensely. She was not only fit, she was like a sculpted goddess. I felt so wicked and hot as I spanked this goddess and made her scream. The harder I fucked her, the harder I wanted to fuck her. She was screaming my name and panting like a bitch as I pounded her mercilessly. Her voice was going high and her screams were getting louder when my cock exploded in her cunt. She exploded around my cock the next moment. She lowered her head on the table again and took my load in her womb. I kept drilling her as I flooded her womb with my hot, powerful seed.

Finally, I slowly pulled my cock out of her used pussy. She moaned as it popped out of her tight hole. I took her hand and guided her down to the floor on her knees.

"Let's feed you before your dinner." I said and brought her face to my cum-drenched cock. She got the message. She started licking my cock, slowly and hesitatingly at first but then as she started to enjoy the taste she become more engaged and started to suck it into her mouth.

"It's nice to meet a real man, finally." She smiled up at me as she finished cleaning my cock and licking my balls.

"Let's see how cold the dinner is." I said and pulled her up.

She insisted on serving me herself so I let her. The dinner hadn't gotten cold much. It was delicious.

"Hmm, very nice." I said "So, you have some cooking skills, too?"

"Too?" She lifted an eyebrow.

"Well, your whore skills are pretty awesome as we have just seen." I grinned.

Kareena blushed then said "Thank you, but it's you who brought out the whore in me."

"You do know I am not done with you yet, don't you?" I looked at her as she took her seat next to me.

She nodded "Do you think I will say no to anything you want?"

Damn, that was hot!

After dinner, we went to the living room and I helped her with her ad. I completely re-wrote it and told her what things to write and what information to fill so it would come up in searches.

"But the biggest thing is the photos." I said "This house is the same as mine, but your photos are so different."

"I know, I saw yours." She said "But I don't know how you make them look so good. I am rubbish at it. I wanted to steal yours."

"Haha, you don't need to, babe." I said "I have brought my camera, I will take some for you."

"Oh, wonderful. Whenever you are ready to start."

"Not now, baby." I told her "In the morning, the golden hour, an hour after sunrise, that's the best time to take the most flattering photos."

She blushed "Oh."

"You do know I am going to nail you all night, don't you?" I said looking at her hot body in that short pink dress.

"I was hoping you would want to." She said "I have never met anyone like you before."

"Come here."

I opened my pants and had her sit on my lap. My cock slid up into her tight cunt as she lowered her ass on my thighs. I spanked her as I bounced her on my lap.

Sucking her neck, I kept fucking her and said in her ear "Nangi ho ja."

With a nod of her head she pulled down her dress straps and pulled the dress up over her head. Her tits were spectacular! I closed my mouth around one nipple and sucked that breast while kneading the other breast in my hand. She came. But I didn't let her stop riding my cock. She moaned and groaned as she rode my hard, massive cock while I played with her tits and kneaded her ass cheeks.

Before I came, I took her off my lap and made her kneel on the floor. Then I pushed my dick into her mouth and fucked her stunning hot face deep with my wet, hard shaft until it erupted in her mouth like a firehose. She struggled to swallow my hot load as it flooded her mouth but she tried hard and only little bit dribbled from her lips.

"Looks like eating cum is where you need the training, baby." I said smiling down at her.

She scooped up the cum from chin with her finger and ate it "I am sure a man like you would have me trained in no time."

I pushed my fingers into her hair and she sucked my cock clean without my having to tell her.

After I let her up, she looked at me and asked "Would you like anything, coffee or warm milk or anything?"

"Oh, I am not going to sleep yet." I took her hand and pulled her closer.

She blushed and snuggled up to me, "I know. I wasn't saying...well, of course...I don't know." She looked down.

I picked her up in my arms. She was so slim and sexy. Her naked body in my arms was light and so extremely arousing.

"Let's go to the bedroom, that was made for such things, wasn't it?" I said.

She nodded and pointed me in the right direction. In the bedroom, I had her suck my cock first then I laid her on her back and fucked her hard. She surrendered under me just as easily as before.

"You know, I can't tell you how exciting it is for me to meet a real man like you." She said lying next to me after she had sucked me clean "My ex-husband was such a weak man. I mean...oh, sorry, I am sorry, I should not be talking about him when I am with you."

I caressed her cheek and said "Since I have decided to own you, I will hear about him sooner or later."

"You will...you will...own me?" She was suddenly quite breathless.

A smile came on my lips "I already do, don't you know that?" She nodded and lowered her eyes.

"So, tell me...about this real man husband."

"Oh, he was not a real man." She protested quickly which is why I had said it "He had a small dick, and he could not last in bed more than a few seconds. I never got any satisfaction from him. And he knew that. That made him mad and he was...well, violent and abusive."

"Weak men do that."

She nodded "I am so glad that I am away from all that now. But he was a weasel and he screwed me in the divorce settlement. I think he gave me this house to take revenge. It's big and beautiful but needs work done so I am stuck between keeping it or selling it. I thought having tenants was the best way to keep it."

I nodded "There are many ways of taking revenge. Don't worry I will teach you how to get even with him. As for the house, I have more tenants than I have rooms for, so I can shift one or two of them here."

"You would?" She said excitedly "Wow, that would be amazing. I feel like I am so lucky that I met you. You are everything I need."

I smiled. I wondered if I should tell her that whichever girl I moved to her room, I will own her as well along with herself. But then, what was the hurry, this was our first "date". She might spook at the thought of me fucking someone else in her house. But there was no way I would move one of my hot sluts here and not be able to nail her whenever I wanted. Damn, this was not an easy decision.

[2021-04-26] [Landlord] Rakul's overnight test

"Hello Rakul." I said as I opened the door.

She smiled "Hello Sir. I am a little nervous about my test. I hope you will approve me."

12