Landlord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look lovely, sweetheart." I said as she took off her jacket "And I am sure you will do great in the test too."

She was wearing the tiniest possible micromini skirt. It seemed to be made of black lycra and stretched tight around her firm, small butt. Her top was a very tiny yellow halter top made of the same material.

"Thank you, Sir. No panties as per your orders." She said even though I could see in that tiny skirt that there were no panties underneath.

"Come, let's go to your room." I said and took her arm. She left her bag there and came with me.

Kriti had already moved into her room and I didn't want to fuck Rakul where the noise will go to her room. There will be time to combine these sluts later but I first wanted to taste each one separately. From the room where Rakul was going to live, there would be little chance of her screams reaching Kriti Sanon's room.

"Rakul, do you know what's the difference between a girlfriend and a whore?" I asked as I took her into her room and closed the door.

"Ummm, you can fuck the whore harder and dirtier?" She ventured.

"Good. Exactly. And which one are you going to be for me?" I said as I sat on the bed and pulled her between my legs.

I could see her breath getting heavier as she thought about it "Mmmm, I will be your whore I think, Sir."

"Exactly. Good girl." I slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her bare, smooth pussy under her little skirt "You know I am going to own this pussy, don't you?"

"Mmmm, yes, Sir. Ah!" She gasped as I easily pushed one finger up into her tight cunt.

I fingered her cunt in and out, feeling her get really wet very quickly. Then I opened my pants and pulled out my cock. She gasped again when she saw how big and thick it was.

"God, that looks scary big, Sir!" She said.

"You will belong to this cock, Rakul."

"Mmmm, yes Sir."

I lifted her up on my lap and had her bring her pussy to my cock. The little skirt was completely useless as it covered nothing when she opened her legs. I placed my cockhead on her pussy hole and told her to push down.

"Ah. Ah, ah, that hurts, Sir!" She said as my huge cockhead stretched her tight hole as it entered her.

"Keep going, baby." I encouraged her. I untied her halter top and took it off. Then closing my mouth around her nipple I sucked her tits by one by one, teasing them, getting her nipples hard. She got wetter as I sucked her tits and her pussy took more of my dick inside it.

She started to move her ass up and down as she got hotter. I rubbed her smooth, bare back and kept her close. Her young, tight body was so exciting it was making my dick throb hard inside her. I moved my hips and fucked her deeper, bouncing her on my lap.

"Like a whore, baby." I whispered in her ear "Take it deeper like a whore."

"Yes, Sir. I am your whore." She whimpered and started to fuck herself deeper on my massive dick, then screamed as it hurt her little pussy.

But she started to feel the starting pangs of an oncoming orgasm and her strokes became harder and faster like she was losing control of her body. She screamed loudly as she came on my cock. I could feel her cunt soaking my cock and kept jamming it deeper into her, taking advantage of the extra lubrication. She was in my arms, in my control, completely my whore.

"Oh God, I never had an orgasm like that before, Sir." She breathed in my ear as she took support on my shoulder.

"That's what good whores get." I told her and spanked her ass "Now, move that ass, whore. Harder this time. Show me what a good whore you are."

She moaned and said "Yes, Sir."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them hard as she rode my cock up and down. My mouth played with her tits, sucking them, teasing her nipples, biting her soft mounds. This time she came even faster.

"Ah, mumma! Oh god, that feels so good!" She screamed and moaned as I fucked her hard, jamming my long, massive cock up into her tight cunt. She was not able to bounce hard as her whole body was buzzing and she was not able to control it. I picked her up, laid her on the bed and continued drilling her. She moaned as I manhandled her young body and as my strokes became really hard and forceful her screams became longer and deeper.

She came again and her pussy clenched and unclenched around my dick. It was just so hot that my cock exploded deep in her cunt as I jammed it into her. My cockhead started pumping my hot, potent seed into her womb and Rakul's pussy erupted again as the heat overwhelmed her body.

"Mmmm, you are like a god!" She breathed as her orgasm gradually subsided and I continued fucking her with slower strokes "I have never been fucked like this before."

"But this is how you deserve to be fucked, baby." I kissed her cheek and her neck.

"I agree. I really want this room now so I can have your cock in me as often as possible. Please, Sir. Please, you have to keep me as one of your whores." She pleaded.

"You are a good whore, Rakul. I would like to keep you." I said "Would you mind sharing this room with another girl?"

"Will we both be your whores?" She asked.

"Of course."

"Sure, then it's ok." She nodded.

"Good girl. Now get on your knees and suck my cock clean."

"Oh, I love cum!" She said. I pulled out of her cunt and she showed me that she did really love cum. She licked my cock, my balls and my thighs, licking up every drop of my cum that she could find.

We were both hungry so I found us some snacks from the kitchen. Then I fucked her again. Her gorgeous heart-shaped face and her young, tight, shapely body were such a turn-on that I could not stop fucking her. I had nailed her 5 times before I let her sleep.

=============================================================

*Ding, Dong*.

I was down in the kitchen making a coffee for myself when the doorbell rang. Rakul was still sleeping. Young students are not known for getting up early and I had pounded her pretty hard last night. So, I had not woken her up. I went and opened the door.

"Hi handsome!" It was Kareena at the door with a covered bowl "I was making some kheer so I thought maybe you would like some because you know, you like sweet things."

She was wearing a full sleeve blue silk dress that didn't cover her legs much. The loose scoop-neck was showing her full, hot breasts with their natural sag. I licked my lips without thinking. She looked delicious, more than any dessert, but Kriti was in her room and Rakul whom I had nailed all night was sleeping in her room.

Should I let her in?

[2021-04-27] Landlord Part 8 - Telling Kareena the Truth

I let my eyes roam over her slender, tight body as I said "I like spicy things, too."

She giggled.

"Come on in." I said.

I took her to the living room. She put the bowl on the table and said "You sit I will get you a spoon. I sat down, she brought a spoon from the kitchen. She picked up the bowl and came to me. She casually straddled my lap, placing her knees on the sofa on either side of me and lowered her butt on my thighs. She felt so warm and luxurious. I brought my hands up and rubbed her bare back.

"Spicy and sweet, both dishes are yours," She said looking into my eyes "you can have whichever you want first. Main to dene hi aayi hoon na, baby."

[I have come to be fucked only.]

"Really?" I could feel my cock getting hard. I had not had a morning fuck and I am usually extra horny in the morning. I think all men are.

"Mhmmm," She nodded "Bolo kaise loge?"

[You say, how you want to fuck me.]

I reached down and unzipped my pants "How about both together?" I said pulling out my hard cock.

"Oh, you are such a bad boy, that's why I like you." She placed her pussy over my cock and as I held my thick shaft in place, she lowered herself on it, taking my hard, thick beast in her tight cunt.

"Ungh!" She jerked with pain as my cockhead popped into her tight cunt "I was missing this pain, baby. That's why I made the kheer."

"Lower, darling," I encouraged her "remind me who owns this pussy."

"You do, baby, oh, you so own this pussy, baby." She lowered her ass a bit more. Her tight cunt was wet and getting wetter. It felt so amazingly hot around my shaft. I pulled her down more and loved how she whimpered when my massive cock claimed fresh ground inside her.

I didn't let her stop until she was fully impaled on my cock. She kissed me and said "You have no idea how much I love this feeling of being helplessly stuffed with you."

Pushing my fingers in her hair I kissed her cheek then her neck "And I thought you only liked me because I write a mean ad."

"Mmm, oh, I forgot. There are so many responses to the ad now." She said "Will you please help me shortlist and interview girls?"

"Of course." I let my hands roam on her body, her tits felt so soft, and warm in the thin silk dress.

She started to feed me the kheer with her own hand while she fucked herself slowly up and down on my lap. It was heaven.

"Good morning, Sir." Rakul said, entering the room "Sorry, I didn't know you had company. I was going to ask if you wanted me to make breakfast."

Rakul was only wearing a shirt, my shirt, which was not covering her long legs at all. She had buttoned only one button and the shirt was baring her chest and most of her tits as well. She didn't seem to mind any of it.

I said "Rakul, meet Kareena, she is our neighbour, lives across the street. Kareena, this is Rakul, she will be one of my tenants."

The girls said hello to each other. I said "Rakul, you get whatever you need for breakfast. I will talk to you in a bit."

"Ok, Sir." She went.

"Very sexy girl." Kareena said "Was that your shirt she was wearing?"

"Yes, I fucked her last night." I decided to be bold "Kareena, the girls I keep in my rooms. I make them my sluts and fuck them whenever I want. I tested Rakul last night, and I have tested the others as well, by fucking them all night."

Kareena nodded "I expected that. A strong, good-looking, virile man like you and these young, gorgeous girls, I had no doubt you were banging them or would bang them when they came to live here."

"And you don't have a problem with that?"

"No, baby, why would I? This is your home, you rule it as you want." Kareena kept moving her hips, fucking herself on my cock which was a good sign "I have just gone through a messy divorce, still sorting out some of it. I am not looking for a commitment. But I do like you and I don't care how many sluts you keep as long as I get my time on your cock." She pushed down deeper until my cockhead was filling her cunt fully "I won't compromise on that."

I pulled her hair and brought her face closer to me "I do want to keep you as my whore." I said before I pressed my lips on hers and kissed her hard. She responded eagerly, sucking my lips as she bounced smoothly on my lap.

"God, you don't know how great that sounds."

She tried to keep fucking and feeding me kheer at the same time, but as she got hotter her hands started to tremble. I took the bowl from her and placed it on the coffee table. Then grabbing her ass cheeks, I bounced her harder, drilling her tight, wet cunt with my massive cock.

"Ah god!" She screamed as she came on my cock. I kept her in my grip and fucked her hard as she squirmed on my lap in the throes of an intense orgasm.

"Oh, baby, you are the best!" She pressed her lips hungrily on mine and we kissed hard as we fucked. My tongue pushed into her mouth and she sucked it in like she was waiting for it. I rubbed her smooth, bare back as I drilled her cunt. It wasn't long before I felt my cock throbbing harder and my balls getting tight.

Using hard, powerful thrusts, I fucked her like a whore until my cock exploded inside her. She whimpered as she felt my heat flood her womb. Then she jerked and came again. I held her in my arms and kept fucking her as we both came. Gradually my strokes slowed down. Kareena smiled looking into my eyes.

"Will you help me test the girls for that house too, baby?" She said "I would like you to rule that house as well with me as your chief whore by your side."

"That would be my pleasure, darling." I squeezed her ass cheeks and kissed her again.

Rakul came into the living room again "Sir, I was wondering, do you need to test me more or should I go home?"

Kareena's hot, soppy cunt was pulsing around my cock. Rakul looked supremely fuckable in just my shirt and nothing else. It was a hard choice.

12