Landlord Ch. 05

Story Info
JK dominates and claims his neighbour Kareena Kapoor.
4.1k words
4.53
16.9k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[2021-05-19] [Landlord] Part 11 -- A Date with Kareena

"How is your pasta?" Kareena asked.

"Not more delicious than you." I said.

She did look amazingly hot in that animal print dress. I had bought it for her and she had objected that it was too slutty to wear outside. But one thing Kareena was learning fast was that what I want, I get. She had agreed to wear it and kept her jacket on until we got to the restaurant. When she had taken the jacket off, the waiter had stared, so had every other man around. She looked dynamite.

The dress was a high-neck halter with no back. In fact, it was so deep-cut that it bared half her ass crack. Then there was maybe 4 inches of fabric, covering the bottom of her ass cheeks, just barely, and leaving her legs fully bare. Obviously, no panties were possible in such a bold dress. In front, there was a wide slit starting from her chest and ending just above her navel. Her sideboobs showed both in the middle and on her sides. The black and brown animal print was sexy but the fabric was quite thin. I could clearly see her nipples poking through. With the bare back and split cleavage, there was no bra possible. Between her and complete nudity there were only two little hooks behind her neck. The bottom part would slide down quite easily.

Her shoes were 8" black stilettos with 4" high transparent black platforms. She could walk easily in them because she was so slim and fit but she still needed my support on the road just to stay safe. Her hair was brushed to a shine and cascaded down her back. She had had it cut shorter on my instructions so it just didn't quite reach the bottom of her shoulder blades. I liked that it didn't cover her bare back.

We were sitting across from each other so I could keep looking at her hot, full tits. They were heavy enough to need a bra but the dress was tight and it was supporting and squeezing them so there was no sag.

"I still say I feel like a whore in this dress." She said.

"Whose whore, Kareena?" I said.

"Your whore, Sir." She lowered her eyes and then smiled at me.

"And what will I do to you when we get home?"

She looked around quickly then said in a low voice "You will fuck my ass."

"Hindi." I said.

Once again she looked around and lowered her voice even further "Aap meri gaand maroge."

"Kaise?"

[How?]

She looked in my eyes with an effort "Kutiya bana ke."

[Doggystyle.]

I nodded.

"Why do you do this to me?" She said "You know it makes me hot. Now I am soaking wet."

"Good." I said "A wet whore...."

"...is a good whore." She finished my sentence "I know. But aren't I always a good whore for you?"

"Usually you are." I admitted "But you still need training. See, how much argument you gave me when I told you to wear this dress tonight?"

She lowered her head "I am sorry, Sir. I have never been owned like this before. My ex-husband was not a strong man like you, as you said he was a weak man. I got into the bad habit of fighting back and protecting myself. With you, it's different. I want to be your property. I want to please you. I might need work, but please don't give up on me. Please keep training me to be your whore."

I nodded "Are you enjoying being my whore?"

Kareena smiled "I am having the time of my life."

"Good. I do plan to continue breaking you and moulding you."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Oh, that reminds me." I said "Tomorrow I have to go out for a bit. We have that final interview tomorrow?"

"Final interview?" Kareena said "No, we just have that girl Tara coming for the second room."

"Yes, that's what I said."

"But you said final, it's not the final one."

"I think it will be." I said "She looks like a good fucktoy. I am sure I can start breaking her in tomorrow itself."

Kareena nodded "I have no doubt, Sir. But then what about the third room?"

"Third room? You have three spare bedrooms? I have only two."

"But I thought the houses are all the same design here?"

"That's what I am saying. You should have two bedrooms to rent like I do." Suddenly I remembered "Oh, d-uh. I forgot. I have converted one bedroom into my office. That's why I have one less."

"Oh, you work also, Sir? I thought you were just a landlord."

"No, baby. I do work. I am a contributing member of society."

"May I ask what do you do, Sir?"

"I create learning products that support the students in their learning in the university. I will show you some time, then you'll understand better."

"Oh, nice. You do it by yourself?"

"Mostly I do it on my computer by myself, but for some parts of the courses, I use contractors who do specialised tasks like graphics or animations."

"That sounds great."

"It keeps me out of trouble."

She reached out and put her hand on mine "Not too much out of trouble, I hope?"

"Oh, you know I am not going to spare you at all."

"That's what I want." She smiled "I never thought I would enjoy being with a bad man so much, but I am just loving it. Which reminds me, Tara is coming tomorrow for her interview. She messaged to ask me what time she should come."

"Well, I need to go to the Uni for a meeting about noon." I said "I can do her in the morning before I go or in the evening."

"Should I just call her in evening for the full test?" Kareena said, licking her lips "I would love to see you break her all night and mould her as your fucktoy."

"It's a good thought but overnight test in the first meeting?"

"Baby, you didn't read her profile, I think." Kareena said "She does modelling, even done some for an international cosmetic brand."

"Really? She's like 22."

"No, 24, but yes, she's very hot and already doing modelling. You know what that means, right?"

"What?" I asked even though I knew.

"Means she has already spread her legs for the powerful men who gave her those jobs." Kareena explained "She knows how to be a good whore for the strong men. And with a man like you handsome, strong, dominant, baby, you can simply grab her by the hair when she comes and fuck her against the door. She will let you drill her and then she will say thank you."

I smiled "What a picture you paint, my whore."

"God, my pussy tingles when you say 'whore'." She said.

"How do you know so much about modelling?"

"Well, I also did some when I was in college and needed money for my expensive hobbies." She said "I was fucked by 4 different men before I got my first job. After that I got a few more, but whenever I went for a new contract, I knew the boss will fuck me, either in his office or later in a hotel room."

"Mmmm, that whole story just made my dick rock hard." I smiled.

"Should we get the bill and go home then?" She winked.

"Let's get the bill but not go home. Let's go for a walk."

As we left the restaurant, she started to put her jacket on. I took it from her. I unlocked my car, that was parked right outside, threw her jacket in and locked the car again.

Then I took her hand "Let's go."

"But baby..." She whimpered.

I looked at her "Kareena?"

"Sorry, Sir." She said and started walking with me.

Her entire back was naked in that dress as well as half of her ass. I put my arm around her and felt her warm back rubbing on my arm. I caressed slowly up and down her smooth naked back. She stayed close to me with her arm around me for support. Her high heels were really hot to look at but she needed some support for stability on the road. I led her towards the river and we walked on the cement path by the river. There was much less light here and Kareena seemed to relax more as there was nobody around at this time of night.

As we walked further away from the town along the river, I let my hand go lower on her ass. My thumb rubbed in her ass crack, slowly up and down. She moaned as I teased her so boldly in the open. There was nobody around and the only lights were from the bridges but still we were outdoors, technically in public and like a woman, she was very aware of these things. I was too, that's why I was teasing her like that.

"Tell me one thing, Kareena." I said stopping suddenly.

"What, Sir?" she turned to face me.

I slid two fingers smoothly up into her cunt. That dress was no protection at all. She gasped as my fingers invaded her fully deep in one thrust.

Pulling her close by hooking my fingers in her cunt, I said "Why are you so wet?"

"Because I am with you, Sir." She whimpered.

I moved my fingers up and down in her cunt "Because you are with me or because you are a dirty little whore, Kareena?"

She knew the game, she replied "Because I am a dirty little whore, Sir."

Fucking her cunt with my hard fingers I leaned in. I kissed her cheek and whispered "And whose whore are you Kareena?"

"Yours, Sir. I am your whore." She said. Her breath was getting heavy and ragged. She was bucking her hips, fucking herself on my fingers.

"Tell me again."

"I am your whore, Sir." She whispered back. Her voice was choking now. She was struggling to get the words out.

"No, in Hindi." I told her.

"Main...main, aap ki...randi hoon...ah, ah, Sir..."

When I felt she was getting close to an orgasm I pulled my fingers out. She groaned in protest.

I held my pussy-soaked fingers in front of her mouth "Clean, whore."

She held my wrist and licked my fingers close like a good bitch.

Then we started walking again, I put my hand on her bare back and caressed slowly.

"One of these days you will go too far," She warned "one day, you will excite me too much and I will spontaneously combust."

I grinned in the dark "Oh, what a way to go."

She slapped my back "You brute! How did I fall under the spell of such an evil man?"

That didn't need an answer so I didn't try to give one. I just kept her close as we walked and kneaded her tight ass cheeks, rubbing between them with my thumb. She was fully in my power and that thought plus her incredible body...my dick was harder than rock.

We came to a bench and I said "Let's sit for a while."

"O...kay." She said slowly like she suspected I was up to something but she was going to go along with it.

I sat down first and unzipped my pants. My dick was too hard. I had to open the pants to take it out. Kareena looked around to see if there was anybody watching. There was nobody. There was a bridge not too far on our right and it had vehicles moving on it but we were not in a well-lit area.

She knew I would give her no choice, so she just stepped closer and asked "Kaise loge?"

[How do you want to fuck me?]

Flashing a sweet smile at her I said "Gaand maroonga."

[I am going to fuck your ass.]

Kareena whimpered but she knew me well by now and knew that I will fuck her as I wanted. She swallowed then nodded and turned around. She started to lower her butt on my lap. The dress was already no use as soon as she bent even a little bit. It rode up on her ass and bared her ass completely. I held her hips and helped her down. When my cockhead touched her ass hole I stopped her there and smeared my precum around her puckered rim. She moaned and tried to hold still but we both knew that that little lubrication was not going to be enough. My dick was going to hurt in her ass. But her only two choices were to surrender willingly or surrender with crying. I had removed all her other choices.

In the last few days I had fucked her ass a few times and after some training, she had taken my cock fully deep in her even if it was with a lot of tears. But that only made her more terrified as she knew how it would hurt. I rubbed her smooth, bare back and said "Who's my whore, Kareena?"

She had told me that my loving tones combined with the rough, degrading words I used always turned her on immensely. That showed in the way she whimpered now and said "I am your whore, Sir."

"Lower down, baby." I said, still rubbing her silky smooth back and kissing along her spine.

Kareena nodded and started to lower her ass down on my cock. But her ass was tight, like really tight, and my dick....well, it's on the thick and massive side. The elasticity of her ass was causing her to move up and down but my cockhead was not going in her.

I slapped her tight, firm ass and said "Relax, bitch!"

She took a deep breath and relaxed her ass. Just at that moment I pushed up hard before she could finish the exhale. My bulbous cockhead stretched her puckered ass hole and popped into her ass.

"Hay! Mar gayi!" Kareena screamed as her body trembled in my arms. I kissed along her bare spine in several places and continued rubbing her back.

"Now, lower baby, slowly." I told her after giving her a minute to absorb the pain caused by my entry.

Moving slowly with determination she managed to take two more thick inches of my cock in her tight ass. Then under my guidance she moved up and down, fucking her ass on my cock and letting it invade deeper into her tight ass with the harder moves. When my cockhead entered her anal canal, she trembled. She could feel the heat of my cock in her anal canal and I could feel her arousal from my hands on her body.

"Who owns this ass, baby?" I said in her ear as I kissed her neck.

"You do, Sir. You own my ass." I could hear her tears in her voice. I kissed and sucked her neck. Keeping my mouth close to her face with my hot breath caressing her bare skin.

"Bola tha na roz gaand maroonga?" I reminded her that I had told her I would fuck her ass regularly to train her to take my cock in her tight ass.

She nodded and continued to fuck her ass on my cock.

"Aur tum kya karogi?" I sucked her earlobe.

[And what will you do?]

"Marwaaoungi." She repeated her surrender "Jab, jahan aap bologe."

[I will let you. Whenever, wherever you say.]

"Good whore!" I kissed her cheek and grabbed her tits, kneading them hard in both hands. The split cleavage of her dress was super sexy and my fingers were rubbing on her silky smooth, bare sideboobs.

"Please, may I cum, Sir? Please? I really need to cum!" She said in her best, sweet voice.

I had told her that whenever she asked permission I decided to let her cum or not cum based on how submissive and well-behaved whore she was being. It was not true but it made her use her most submissive and good girl voice whenever she needed her release.

"Of course, baby. Cum for me." I said, kneading her tits harder "Cum like the dirty little whore you are."

She moved her ass harder up and down on my lap and fucked her tight little ass so deep that my cock was now stuffed in her anal canal. I could hear from her moans that it still hurt in her ass but not as much as before. And then she erupted in my arms. Her orgasm shook her body so violently it's a wonder we both didn't fall off the bench. I pushed up to fuck her ass just as she pushed down, increasing the penetration so much that now my thighs were slapping her ass and my thick, long shaft was reaching fully deep in her tight ass. In this moment, she was nothing but a whore, my whore who was giving in completely to her orgasm that was ravaging her gorgeous, filmstar body.

The orgasm was long and hard, she was panting like crazy as it subsided slowly and her strokes became slower and more measured.

"You were fucking like a randi there, baby." I said in her ear.

She nodded "I am a randi, Sir. But your randi, only your personal whore."

I nodded and kissed her neck "Still regretting falling under my spell?"

Kareena blushed "Sorry, Sir. I wasn't regretting. I was being a brat because I was so turned on. You can take your belt and whip my ass. I deserve it."

A few days ago when she was talking about obedience and submission etc. I had told her I would punish her if she was not a good whore and if spanking wasn't enough I would use my belt to whip her ass. I had no intention of doing it but it was good to see it had stayed with her and might help her be a more obedient whore.

"You are ok for now, my pet." I kissed her cheek "When I feel you deserve it, I will use my belt. But that was quite ok. I am only teasing you."

She turned her head and kissed me on the lips "You are such a sweet, wonderful owner. I am really lucky that I met you and you took me under your possession. Aap jab, jahan, jaise, jitni baar chodoge main chudoongi, I want to be a good whore for you, make me your perfect randi. Mould me as you like."

[I will get fucked wherever, whenever, however you want to fuck me.]

"It makes me hotter when you talk like this, Kareena." I told her "And you know what happens when I get hotter."

Her head bobbed in a slow, cautious nod "You will fuck me harder?"

"Yes, baby. My cock will destroy your ass. You belong to this cock now, you know that, don't you?"

"Destroy me, Sir. You own this ass. You own me completely."

"Good whore." I said and squeezed her tits hard.

"Please may I cum once first, Sir?" She asked like a sweet little slut.

I gave her permission and fucked her ass as she also slammed down to rip her ass with my cock. Her moans and groans were loud but she was past caring about privacy. She arched her back and I bit her soft skin right over her spine, in the middle of her back. She groaned even louder and came hard in my lap. I continued to knead her tits and drill her ass with my hard, throbbing cock. Before her orgasm could finish I picked her up, still skewered on my cock and bent her low over the bench seat. Then gripping her hips I pounded her ass like a beast. She screamed and yelped with my hard thrusts but pushed back to take my cock as deep in her ass as I wanted.

Keeping her hips in my grip I nailed her ass hard and deep, using her like a whore by that river. There were many vehicles on the bridge but nobody stopping. I saw a couple stand by the railing and make out. Then they heard Kareena's screams and started peering down. I don't know if Kareena noticed them or not but they watched as I pounded her ass like a monster, giving her no choice but to surrender to my rough use and abuse. She came again which made her screams change pitch and volume. I used her orgasm to fuck her harder, completely destroying her tight ass with my heavy, hard cock.

She was a gorgeous woman, like supermodel or filmstar level body and face. She was in great shape and though she was divorced you had to wonder how idiotic her ex-husband would have to be to let go of something this sensational. Right now she was wearing a super slutty dress that showed her whole back and half of her ass, just because I had told her to. Even that dress was now hiked up on her hips and she was taking my cock up her ass by the river. Her long legs were shapely and toned. Right now they were spread obscenely wide so that she could take my cock in her ass. Her high heels were something that strippers and whores wear usually. Observing and thinking about all of these things made my balls get hot and my cock throbbed wildly in her ass.

I pushed my fingers in her silken soft hair and started to demolish her ass. Then as I felt it coming on I jammed my cock as deep in her tight as it would go. It exploded like a bomb inside her and as I started to move my hips again, pumping my hot, creamy seed into her anal canal, and deeper into her body. Feeding her my seed via her ass. She came again and her body trembled under me. I had to reach down and grab her tits to keep her from falling as her elbows folded. I held her in my strong arms and kissed her bare back as I kneaded her tits with my cock still drilling her ass.

Her body was still very hot and sweaty with the rough fucking. I continued fucking her with slow strokes, just to give her some time to calm down. Then after a while I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass. She gasped as the night air rushed into her gaping ass hole. She was too tight and my cock was very thick. It was going to take time some for her ass hole to get its elasticity back and close properly. She knew that from our fuck sessions when I had fucked her ass before. But this was the first time I had demolished her ass like this outdoors. She was feeling the cool air flood into her open ass and it took her breath away.

12