Landlord Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she adjusted to it and sat on the bench without waiting for her ass to close fully.

"May I suck your cock clean, Master?" She asked so sweetly like she was the best slut a man could have.

"Are you sure?" I asked. From our very first fuck I had made her suck my cock clean after I fucked her. But not after I fucked her ass. Tonight she was offering herself.

She nodded "Main aap ki kutiya hoon. It's my duty to serve my Owner."

[I am your bitch.]

I nodded and let her suck my cock clean. She was serious. She gave it the same attention that she always did after a cunt fuck. She ate every drop of my cum from my shaft.

After she cleaned me up and tucked my cock back in my pants, she got up and said "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, babe. Always."

"Was this dress responsible for getting me this legendary fucking?"

I nodded "Yes, abhi ghar jaa ke aur ragdoonga. I am not done with you yet. You are going to keep this dress on."

[I will drill you more at home still.]

"Wow. Then I will wear the sluttiest dresses on the planet for you." She smiled her sweet smile "Anything you pick for me, your whore will wear, without argument."

"Good whore." I said and pulled her closer for a hug.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Let's go home." I said "You are still going to get an all-night drilling."

"Yes, Sir." She said and as we started to walk she asked "That reminds me, Sir. What should I reply to Tara -- do you want to fuck her quickly before you go in the morning or call her for an overnight pounding in the evening?"

12