All Comments on 'Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 01'

by bad_friend69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
smiling

what is not to like if you are a little cucky boy like me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting Story and Ending

The story was nice and the way it was ended makes it easy to start the next part or turn it into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect start

Eager to read the next few chapters, with a lot of dirty sex between Alfie and Melissa !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This Happens

I enjoyed this immensely. Great build up. Similar circumstances. The houses on my street are SO CLOSE to one another. I can hear the child in the house to my left as she runs through her house. Although I was quick to put up curtains and shades on the bedroom windows facing that house, I neglected to do the same to the windows facing my cousin's house to the right. My brother-in-law helped me move in. We are very close. As I was rewarding him for all of his help, my cell phone rang. I could see it was my cousin. Thinking she may be choosing to come visit, I answered her call. I had barely got, "Hello," out of my mouth before she said, "You might want to delay your bedroom activities until you have put up curtains or drapes on your North-facing windows. My daughter and I are a captive audience to the show you are putting on, as well as at least three other houses on this side of you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We want more

Please hurry with the next one.good job btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have read all 3 chapters & gave this story 4.75/5.0 stars = 95% = A

I must say that i myself have a very pronounced voyeur side. For me it is a major tirn-on when men are hitting on my wife.

Some men are practically predators: they have some ESP whereby they establish my rather strong voyeur impulses. Then they shamelessly start making advances at my wife. They remain polite but keep pushing the boundaries.

THIS STORY IS VERY REALISTIC.

Melissa is a keeper.

He fiancé is a lucky mother fucker.

He is a bit of a sick fuck (but so is yours truly). It takes all sorts...

The landlord is a predator who plays for keeps.

If it is Melissa's karma to be fucked by the landlord, i think she will be up to the task & then some. Her fiancé would forgive her everything no matter what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Born that way

I am an attractive man that has ended up with some beautiful women but I have the same flaw. Guys that aren't as nice as they appear find out pretty early that they can flirt with and manipulate the women into positions where they can fuck her. Once they see that it embarrasses me and excites me they start working on her just like the landlord. Next you know he's going to get the husband to expose her to him. Then he controls him and he'll own her pussy if he wants it. I have had friends that fucked my girlfriends and wife as much as they wanted as I pretended not to know because I was to embarrassed. Reduced to peeking and jacking off later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AN EXCELLENT STORY. VERY, VERY WELL WRITTEN. I GAVE IT ☆☆☆☆☆ (5 stars)!

As i said in the title this is an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ***** [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! Very very erotic & totally realistic.

The storyline was intelligently conceived & very well crafted.

Alfie will fuck Melissa. The writing's on the wall, but neither Mark nor Melissa know how to decipher it.

Mark has a latent voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. That's why he is not protesting when Alfie discusses Melissa's sex appeal. Alfie asked Mark on more than one occasion whether he was OK to talk about Melissa as a sexual object.

EXCERPT from the story:

Alfie walked back to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"That was alright, wasn't it? I just want to make sure we have an understanding."

I stared up at him blankly. "S-sure," I muttered. I was so out of my element.

"Good," he said with a sigh of relief, "because the second I saw your wife in those little white shorts I wanted to fuck her so badly. Oh those were such hot shorts."

(So telling!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

100% my kind of wife sex story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous