Landlord Pt. 03

Story Info
Landlord takes me on holiday.
4.4k words
4.54
31.9k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers

Everyone is over the age of 18 and all people are made up. Enjoy.

It was 7am and I was on my knees dressed for work with a face covered in cum, John had made me blow him before leaving for work. While I was cleaning the cum off his cock with my mouth he asked me a question.

"Do you have any holiday at work?"

"Yes, why?"

"Book some for next month, I'm taking you away."

"Ok." I replied, excited as I knew he had a place in a all inclusive resort in Mexico making him a VIP member.

That day at work I booked as much holiday as I could, 2 and a bit weeks worth, and texted John telling him the dates.

In the lead up to the holiday I came home to find a bag on my bed, inside was a load of bikinis. But not just any bikinis, these ones were all thong bottoms with a tiny bit to cover my pussy. The tops were just as bad, they barely covered my nipples, showing my boobs off to the sides and bottoms.

"Those are the only ones you will be taking." John said from the doorway.

"But they show everything." I said.

"Do you not want to go?"

"Yes I want to go."

"Then you will wear them."

"Yes, sir."

He brought me loads of new outfits and more bikinis so that I had a whole new wardrobe to take with me. Some were just nice while a few were very sexy.

On the day we were flying out a car picked us up and took us to the airport. John and brought first class tickets that have us a fast pass though security and access to the lounge.

When we boarded the plane we had semi private seats. Half way through the flight he told me to go into the toilet but not to lock the door. Once in the toilet the door opened after a few seconds and John walked in and shut the door behind him.

"I have always wanted to join the mile high club." He said. "Now turn around."

Even in first class the toilet was not that big, so I could only bend over a little as my face was almost touching the mirror. John pull my leggings and thong down. As he pull his cock out he put his hand in front of my mouth and told me to spit in it. Using that to rub on his cock as lube he rammed into my pussy. Trying not to make too much noise as he fucked me, I could feel my orgasm build. Being fucked on a plane was too naughty and a came quickly and as quite as possible. John too did not last long as he spunked inside me.

He quickly pulled my leggings back up trapping the cum inside he put himself away and left. A few moments later I left as well, getting a few knowing looks from the cabin crew.

I spent the rest of the flight with dried cum in my underwear watching films. First class was amazing, I had a chair that turned into a bed and the level of service was amazing. It did not feel like long before we were told that we would be landing soon. Being first class meant we got through the airport quick. John being a VIP member meant that a car picked us up meaning we did not have to use the bus.

The hotel had this huge lobby which was stunning to look at. At check in they gave us a cold margarita which felt amazing after all that travelling. They took us and our bags to our room in a golf buggy. The hotel was made up of different buildings spread across the site. It had 3 pools and the whole place ran along side the beach. John's place was in the VIP building, it was right on the beach edge and all the balcony's look over the beach.

Inside John's place was a large sitting area with a couple sofas and a tv, it had large doors that lead to the balcony. It had two rooms one on each side that both had access to the balcony. Both rooms had their own toilets as well.

After a much needed shower, I could finally get the dried cum off my pussy, we got dressed and went for dinner. Dinner was a buffet style and was spoilt for choice. As it was late we went back to the room and both went to bed in our separate rooms.

The next morning I got dressed, wearing one of my new bikinis. I was right, the top just about covers my nipples but hiding nothing of the boob around it and the bottoms just about covered my pussy but my ass was fully on show. I checked myself out in their mirror, I did look hot. I was both scared and excited as I knew I would be receiving a lot of looks today.

Throwing a sun dress over the top we went down for breakfast. After that we headed down to the beach. VIP member had their own area in the best spot. On the beach I noticed that a lot of the girls were wearing similar bikinis to me, some that showed even more then mine. You were also allowed to go topless here which some girls were doing. This made me feel like I did not stand out as much. When I did take my dress off and laid down on the sun lounger I did not get as many stares as I thought I would.

My sun glasses where polarised so that I could see what was going on without people knowing I was looking. This allowed me to see who was checking me out. I was getting some looks but not any more then I normally would wearing a bikini on the beach. This allowed me to relax a bit and enjoy the sun. John had brought his laptop with him so that he could keep working while he enjoyed the sun. After a few trips to the water for a swim and relaxing on the lounger it was time for lunch.

We had lunch then we went back to the room. John said he liked to sit out on the balcony as he loved the view of the beach and sea from their. John was sat in just his shorts on a chair next to the railing as I was laying on the lounger next to him. I decided to top up my sun cream and was rubbing it into my legs and stomach.

"Come here." John said. "And bring the cream."

Getting up I brought the cream over to him. John grabbed a towel and folded it up and laid it in front of him.

"Kneel down." He told me.

I got on my knees between his legs. He said nothing for a few seconds as he just stared at me.

"Take my shorts off." He said after awhile.

"What?!" I said. "People can see us here."

Looking around their was a few other balcony's that could see on to ours, being a VIP room it was more private then some. And if you looked up from the beach you could see us, you may not be able to see everything but you could see enough.

John just gave me a look, a look that said I had no choice. So I pulled his shorts down and off, revealing his semi hard cock.

"Leave your top on and use that sun cream to give me a tit wank." John ordered.

I was confused at first as John had never asked me for this before. I had also never done one but I had seen some porn videos were girls did them. The sun cream John had brought for this trip was clear, he said he did not want any white cream to cover my body other then his cum. So I poured a load over his cock and some down the gap between my boobs. I slide his cock under the bottom strap of my top and using my hands to squeeze the side of my boobs to grab his cock I moved up and down using my hands to move my tits along with my body to give him a tit wank.

It felt weird at first but I started to like the feeling of it sliding between my boobs, poking me in the chin as I slide down. I had to top up the cream a few times to keep it sliding nice and smooth. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I could see someone watching from another balcony, I was to scared to look as I did not want to know if someone was watching me.

After around 15 minutes John's cock tensed up and he came, shooting spunk at the bottom of my chin, dropping down to cover my tits.

"Leave that on their." He told me, meaning the cum suncream mixture, as he pulled his shorts up and relaxed back in the chair.

Going back to my lounger I finished putting sun cream on the rest of me, leaving the mess on my boobs.

The next few days were kind of the same, he would sometimes want a blowjob in the morning before breakfast or he would fuck me in the room after lunch. A couple of times he had me blow him on the balcony after lunch but he did not ask for another tit wank. We spent most of the time laying down on the beach as he preferred it their to being around the pools. The longer I was their the more time I could spend in the sun without burning, so by this point I had managed to get a very sexy tan line.

A few days in and I was laying down in the shade next to John, I had just got back from a swim in the sea and was still wet.

"Take your top off." John said.

I looked at him but I knew better then to complain at this point. I sat up to turn around so that I would be laying face down.

"No, lay down on your back." John ordered. "And don't even think of trying to cover them."

So facing the beach I pulled my bikini top off over my head and lay back in shame. Looking out through my glasses this time I could see lots more people checking me out, some did not even try to hide it as they stared getting a good look at me. One of the waiters came over and took out drink order, he did not even bother to look at John as he order, he just stared at my exposed boobs. My face was bright red and not from the sun. The waiter came back with our drinks quicker then you could believe. He almost split them as he was to busy staring at me.

John made me sit like that for at least an hour, I never did get comfortable sitting their. After that he let me put my top back on as we went back to the room to get ready for dinner. Later that night we took a walk down the beach, we went down the far end away from where our room was. John walked me down to the waters edge, it was dark out but we could still se people walking around but it was quiet where we were.

John took me by the shoulder and made me stand in front facing him, he smiled as he pushed me down to my knees. Taking his cock and stroking it hard as he grabbed a handful of my hair. He forced his cock into my mouth and pushed it as deep as he could making me gag. He kept this up for a while, fucking my face with slow deep thrusts, holding each one down my throat for a few seconds. On my knees I was facing the hotel and could see people walking around, I wondered if they could see our silhouette from the hotel. I could not wonder for to long as he grab my hand with both hands and started to fuck my mouth as fast as he he could. He did not last long as he pulled his cock out and exploded all over me. It covered my hair, face and my black dress.

He looked at my face, happy with his art work all over it.

"I want you to wait here for 15 minutes before walking back to the room." John told me. "Oh, and I want that cum still on your face when you get their."

It was late but their was still people walking about so their was no chance I could get to the room without someone seeing me. John left and I waited the 15 minutes like he asked before getting up. I walked back quickly with my face down, I walked past a few people but I could not tell if they saw what was on my face and I was not looking up to check. I got back to the room to find John standing on the balcony, I walked out to show him that I did not clean my face.

"Aren't you a good girl." He said smiling.

He took my arm and lead me to the railing where he bent me over and pull my dress up, sliding my thong to the side he rammed his cock into my soaking wet pussy. He fucked me their out in the open, not caring who might see or hear. I did not care at this point as I was so turned on from the blowjob and the walk of shame back to the room. I came hard and almost collapsed as my legs went weak, of it weren't for the railing I would have been on the floor. John came quickly after, shooting all over my ass, he wiped his cock on my dress and left me.

I stayed their for a few minutes as I did not trust my legs to walk. When I turned round I saw a older women a few balcony's over, I'm not sure what she saw as she did not look over as I went back to my room for a shower.

The next few days carried on the same, fucking and sucking in the room and balcony through out the day. He would make me go topless whenever I was laying down in the shade. He did not want me topless in the sun as he liked my tan lines. At night he would take me to quiet areas of the hotel and make me blow him and cover me in cum, then leaving me to walk back to the room wearing it.

One night John took me out to the beach, had me drop to all fours facing the water and fucked me. I had sex on the beach for the first time. Even then he pulled out, shot his cum up my back, leaving me to walk back to the room alone again.

The two weeks went by far to quick and sadly I was packing ready to come home. I had suck John's cock every day and been fucked everyday and was feeling a bit sore, he never used me this much at home. John had taken quite a few pictures of me being his cumslut this holiday and I wondered if he would invite Lisa over to see them when we got back.

We was back out on the balcony soaking up the last bit of sun before we needed to change and check out. I was once again in my revealing bikini and had gotten used to wearing it, I would not wear one at home around people I knew but it had been naughty to wear it here.

"Bring them tits and that cream over here." John ordered out of no were.

I did as I was told and got up bringing the cream with me, John had already laid a towel out for me to kneel on. I looked up at the balcony's around us and to my horror some of them had people on.

"There is people on their balcony's." I told him.

"So?"

"They can see us."

"Let them."

Knowing better then to question him I took his shorts off to free his cock.

"Some one really has turned into a cock hungry slut. I never asked you to take my shorts off." John said.

"Sorry." I replied worried that I had done something wrong.

"I don't think sorry will cut it, but maybe another one of those tit wanks might."

Relived that I had not made him angry I started to rub cream over his cock to make it nice and slippery.

"Lose the top this time, I want to see those tan lines." John said.

I took my top off as he asked and grabbed his cock with my tits and started to wank it off. After a few minutes I felt like I was being watched. Feeling braver then I did at the start of the trip, I decided to look at the balcony's around me. To the left of us was a older man who was staring straight at us, shorts down with cock in hand wanking as fast as he could. I don't know why but seeing a man wank over me made me dripping wet. Over to the right I was in for an even better treat. Their was a man and a women who had moved their chairs over to sit at the edge to give them selfs the best view were also watching. They were both pleasing each other as they watched me work John's cock between my tits.

My audience inspired me to start working John's cock harder, I started to spit on it to help it slide between my tits better. Each time I slid down to the base I would give the tip a lick or suck. John must have liked this as his cock started to tense up quicker then last time. He came just as I had my tongue on the tip of his cock, it hit my mouth and chin and covered my tits as I kept working it until I felt it start to go soft. I used my mouth to clean his cock after, making sure to get every drop.

"Let's not stop the show to early." He said

I looked around to find my audience still watching me.

"Take your bottoms off and go finger your self on the lounger." He ordered.

Standing up I dropped my bottoms to my feet and stepped out of them as I walked back to my lounger. Laying down I spread my legs and started to play with myself. I was of course soaking wet and my fingers slid in easily. I brought one hand to my tits and started to rub them, spreading John's cum around. John was not watching me but my audience was. That mixed with the fact I was covered in cum meant my orgasm came quick and hard. As I lay their on my come down from the orgasm I looked around to see the man by himself cum over his own hand, the couple had also just finished as she was licking his cum off her hand.

I remained naked as I did not care who saw me at this point. I fell asleep and John woke me to shower and change. Getting up and grabbing me bikini from the floor, I looked around to see a few people looking at me from both the balcony's and the beach. I felt my pussy getting wet as I felt their eyes on me, I walked slower then I could have back inside.

I showered and changed and got my bags ready to check out. The hotel picked us up and took us to the lobby. Once again a car was waiting to take us to the airport after we checked out. We had first class tickets on our flight home so we could get through the airport and onto the plane quicker then anyone else. The flight home was a night flight so after dinner the lights dimmed and the crew disappeared.

A couple hours into the flight John tapped my arm, motioning for me to remove my headphones.

"I need to sleep, come give me a blowjob so that I can relax."

I looked around, no one could see us here and the crew only seemed to appear when called. So leaning over to him I undid the zip of his trouser and pulled his cock out, it was soft so I began to lick it to make it hard. Once fully hard I could start to suck it properly using my hand to try and finish him as quick as I could, I like being watched from a distance but did not want to get caught close up. When he was close to cumming he told me to swallow every drop as he did not want to leave a mess on his trousers. Getting a good seal with my lips I used my hand to finish him, he came hard and it took all my effort not to spill any. Once I swallowed it I made sure to clean it before putting it back in his trousers.

"I know you like too finger yourself after you blow me." John said.

"Yes." I replied

"Well go on then." He said smiling.

I already had my chair in the bed mode so I laid back pulled my dress up and my thong to the side. Sliding in my fingers was easy as sucking his cock always made me wet. I had two fingers in and my hand in my bra pinching my nipples when one of the cabin crew appeared in front of us.

"How can I help?" She asked.

I was mortified as she caught me. I froze, still with my fingers inside my pussy. She looked at me and smiled like she sees this all the time.

"She might need a water for when she's done." John told her.

"Of course." She replied. "You enjoy yourself honey." She said as she winked and walked off.

"You best hurry up if you don't want her to catch you again." John said amused.

I wasted no time and started again. I don't know what was wrong with me as I was wetter then ever, I must like being watched. I just managed to orgasm and still lay their in the after glow as she came back with a bottle of water. As she put it down she brushed my exposed thigh with her hand, getting a good look at my pussy as she did.

"Anything else?" She asked John.

"Not for me, but is their something you want?" He asked her back."

"What do you mean?" She replied confused.

"Well you clearly like what you see." He said pointing at my still exposed pussy.

"Well you fancy a taste, or would you rather she taste yours?" He asked her.

"Well." She said unsure on how she should answer. "I would not mind her tasting me."

John looked at me and I knew what he wanted me to do. Moving my seat back into the chair mode I got off so that she could sit down. She was wearing a tight skirt and a blouse. Undoing the zip on the side I pull her skirt off to expose the underwear which I also removed. She had a small bush but the lips were shaved. She leant back and opened her legs to give me access to start licking her pussy. It was the second pussy I had gone down on, the firsts being Lisa's. The taste was different but not bad and I was beginning to enjoy myself. I was not the only one as I saw John get his cock back out of his trousers and it was rock hard again.

He took her hand, I still did not know her name, and move it to his cock. She opened her eyes and seemed shock when she say what she was holding.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers
12