Landscaping

Story Info
Can't keep his eyes off his coworker while working outdoors.
3.3k words
4.61
18k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
77 Followers

Ring. Ring. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Amir. This is Marie. Just want to make sure you're clear on your duties for today."

"Hi, Mrs. Shea. Yeah, if I understand correctly, I have to pick up your order at the nursery and take them to your house?" I was excited for an easy day of work. The Sheas were this wealthy couple in their 40s or there abouts. They pay me to run random errands for them: Getting their groceries, driving them places, washing their car, things like that. They only call me in a few times per week but they pay me so much for the easiest things. It's great.

"Well, yes, but I also had some more I was hoping you could do," said Mrs. Shea.

"Oh... What is that?" I asked, trying to hide my disappointment.

"We were hoping you could also do some landscaping and general yard work. We left more specific instructions on the dining room table for when you get there."

"Okay, but I don't really have any experience landscaping."

"You see, we don't really trust landscapers to work while we're out of town as much as we trust you," said Mrs. Shea. "It shouldn't be too hard. Bobby will be there to help you."

"Who's Bobby?" I asked.

"Oh, you two have never met? Bobby does some cleaning around the house. Anyway, good luck, Amir!"

"Yeah, seeya..."

I hung up the phone and sighed. This wasn't the first time they sprang some new work on me like this, as if I don't have a life outside of working for them. This could be anything from raking leaves to building a patio.

I put on some good clothes for working outside in the heat, got in my pickup, and drove to the plant nursery. There I picked up their order (a bunch of different types of flowers and some tree saplings) and drove to their house.

It was a big house with a circle driveway, a view of the river, and a lot of privacy. I unlocked the front door with my spare key.

I looked around at their big TV and comfy couch. Maybe after I finished my work I could relax and enjoy the luxuries of the empty house.

There was a piece of paper on the dining room table, my instructions. I read it over. There was so much stuff. Mowing the grass, planting the flowers in certain places, cleaning the pond... The list went on and on.

Just then I heard the front door open and footsteps on the wood floors. I walked back to the front room and was surprised to see a woman there.

"Hi. You must be Amir?" she inquired. She was wearing a baseball cap, dusty boots, and a pullover with some construction company logo. Despite her manly outfit, she had a pretty face and somewhat curly, brown hair with highlights.

"Yeah... Sorry, you are...?" I asked.

"I'm Bobbie. I work for the Sheas too." I had expected Bobby to be a man, but that obviously wasn't the case.

"Oh, oh, yeah. Marie mentioned that you'd be here," I said. "They said you're gonna be working with me today?"

"Yeah, that's right," said Bobbie, walking toward the dining room. "I'm surprised we've never met, really. I do all their cleaning around the house and in the yard when they need it."

"I guess I don't come inside the house much. Mostly just dropping things off."

"I've seen you dropping things off," said Bobbie. "... I mean, probably. I've seen people dropping things off, so, yeah." She started reading the instructions left by the Sheas.

"We've got a lot to do," I said. "I don't really know anything about this gardening stuff."

"Oh, I grew up on a farm. None of this should be too tough. Will probably take all day though."

We set off planting flowers on a mound of dirt in the backyard, the first task of many. Bobbie showed me how to do it and we were almost done an hour later. The sun was getting higher in the sky and weather was going from warm to ovenlike.

"It's really getting muggy," said Bobbie, wiping the sweat off her nose and forehead.

"Why don't you take of your sweatshirt?" I asked.

"No, it's fine... I, uh, I'm gonna go inside for some water and then I'm gonna get started on the pond while you finish here." Bobbie went inside and I kept working. A minute later, I watched her leave the house and walk to the pond with a net and a bucket. The pond was downhill from everything else, in a secluded corner of the property surrounded by bushes and trees.

How she was okay in this weather with a sweatshirt on was hard to understand. My thin t-shirt was already drenched in sweat. I needed a drink too, but I was determined to finish planting the flowers first.

I planted the last few flowers and went inside for a much deserved glass of water. The cool air of the house chilled the sweat on my skin.

I looked at the list for what to do next. I decided I would prune the bushes, since that's something I incidentally knew how to do. I went into their shed to grab some shears and went to work. I started with the hedges in the front of the house, because I thought they were the most important. But for some reason curiosity compelled me to prune the plants near the pond so I could see what Bobbie was up to.

Afraid Bobbie might catch me spying on her, I started where the bushes were too thick to see through.

When they were done, I moved to a place where the shrubbery was thinner. I could barely see her through the leaves, or needles, or whatever you call them.

Justifying my behavior by telling myself I needed to prune the insides of the plants too, I pushed myself into the bushes until I had a clear view of Bobbie. I quietly lopped away branches as I watched her.

She was fishing leaves out of the pond with a pool net, with her sweatshirt sleeves were rolled up. With her freehand, she grabbed the sweater by the hem and pulled it up and down to get air underneath.

It looked like she was wearing no shirt underneath. I guess that's why she didn't just take it off earlier. I continued to absent-mindedly prune the bushes, but all my focus was on Bobbie.

She reached her hand up her sweatshirt to scratch her collar bone. The hole thing lifted up and I could see most of her torso and the bottom of one breast. Her body looked healthy, with a nice amount of meat on her bones. She was absolutely dripping with sweat.

She went from scratching her collarbone to scratching the side of her neck, exposing one breast. The nipple was almost the same color as the skin around it. She pushed her hand further to scratch her back, exposing both her tits, wet and shimmering in the sunlight.

Then she tried to wipe some of the sweat off her lovely chest before pulling the sweater back down and covering herself. My dick started to harden.

She scooped a few more leaves out of the pond and picked up the bucket. She was done with that task and started walking uphill. I scurried back to the front of the house like a little kid, hoping she wouldn't see me.

I went back to trimming hedges and about a minute later Bobbie emerged from the front door and walked towards me. I pressed myself against the hedge to hide my erection.

"Hey, so I just finished with the pond. Did you finish the flowers?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did. And now I'm doing this," I said, continuing to trim.

"Mm-hmm. I can see that," Bobbie said, smiling.

"Right. So what's next after this?"

"Well, I'll start mowing, and once I'm done with that and you're done with this, we should lay mulch and spray weed killer."

"Sounds good."

Bobbie walked off and I learned that a woman's ass can look quite good in cargo pants.

I kept working as Bobbie went around on the riding mower. I kept a partial eye her way just because I enjoyed the sight of her. A couple of times she caught me looking and I looked back to the hedge or pretended to be looking around.

I worked my way the rest of the way around the house until everything was trimmed, and I put away the garden shears. I went inside for another glass of water and Bobbie came in not long after.

"Finished mowing?" I asked.

"Yeah. Did you just finish with the hedges?"

"Yep. Good timing."

"I'm surprised. Whenever I looked over at you, you were staring into space instead of working," she said.

"... Anyway, I guess I can do the mulch and you can do the weed killer?"

"Well," said Bobbie, "Carrying the mulch will be easier as a two-person job."

So, we went off to carry the bags of mulch together. "It's crazy that they don't have-" Bobbie grunted as we lifted the first bag in unison "a wheelbarrow."

I probably could have lifted it on my own, but it was heavy and unwieldy, so it was good to have two people. And I enjoyed being around Bobbie.

"So how long have you been working for the Sheas?" I asked.

"About a year? And you've been doing it for, what, a few months?"

"Yeah... How could you tell?"

"Oh, I mean, just a guess, from hearing them mention you. 'We need some whatever, Amir's gonna pick that up for us tomorrow,'" said Bobbie, slightly flustered. "I think they started saying stuff about you a few months ago."

"Very astute... What stuff do they say about me? Do they seem like they like me?"

"I bet they like you."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"I don't know. You just seem like a likable person."

We dropped the mulch on the ground and walked back to the pile for another bag.

We kept chatting as we worked, and our small talk turned to flirting.

I ripped open the next bag of mulch and poured its contents into the dirt.

"Don't pour it so sloppy," said Bobbie. "You got mulch all over your arm." She reached over to me and wiped the stuff off my forearm.

"How can you talk when you've got mulch all over you?"

"I've barely got any mulch on me," said Bobbie. I grabbed a handful of mulch and then held her hand. "Hey!" she said, not pulling her hand away. I let go anyway. "How dare you?" she asked, laughing.

"Oh, just take a shower after this," I said, rolling my eyes.

We eventually finished with the mulch and went onto spraying weed killer.

I was having trouble with my spray bottle. The spraying bit wasn't working and the bottle was a bit heavy. I balanced it on my knee as I unscrewed the cap, to see what was going on, but accidentally spilled the pesticide all over my leg.

"Shit," I said.

"What is it?" asked Bobbie, walking over. "Oh lord, that stuff can be dangerous." She grabbed the bottle and screwed it back up. "You should get inside and take a shower now. Quick. I'll finish up here."

I obliged and went inside. I went upstairs and found the master bedroom. On the other side of the bedroom was the door to the bathroom, which led to another door for the shower, which was sort of in its own room.

It was the biggest shower I had ever seen. It had a curved shape, with a normal shower head on one end and a big, flat, square shower head on the other.

I disrobed, ready to experience the pleasures of such a luxurious shower.

There were several different knobs and buttons, but I eventually got the right configuration and stepped into a soothing, lukewarm shower.

I poured myself some body wash, and started by washing the leg where I had spilled the chemicals. I remembered the sight of Bobbie's sweaty tits and I started to gently caress the front of my cock.

I really only needed to clean my leg, but I decided to get comfortable and wash my hair with the high-end shampoo. I figured out how to turn on the square shower head, and the water poured straight down. It felt like clean rain.

I heard a couple footsteps and looked up to see Bobbie standing in the doorway. I let go of my half-hard dick and froze.

"I finished up and thought I would wash up," she said, flatly. "Thought you would be in the downstairs shower, not here. Sorry." I didn't say anything right away and she just stayed standing there, staring at me as water ran down my naked body.

"... This is a nice shower," I said.

"Yeah, that's why I came here."

I swallowed. "Well... there's room enough for two."

Bobbie watched me for a few more seconds before taking off her cap and pulling off her sweatshirt, revealing her tits to me once again. Her body had more dirt on it than I expected. She kicked off her shoes and socks, pulled down her pants, then her panties.

Now both our clothes were in a pile, and she was naked as I was. Bobbie walked into the shower, with her shapely hips swaying subtly. She got under the opposite shower head and let the water carry dirt off her body.

She turned her back to me as she got water into her face and hair. Her legs were long and her ass was plump. I couldn't help but gently stroke my cock. I let go of my penis when she turned back around.

Bobbie looked me up and down as her hips guided water droplets toward the neatly trimmed hair of her bare crotch. "You're hogging the rainfall sprayer," she said, walking over to me. We stood inches apart under the same shower head. Bobbie turned her head up to look me in the eye and whispered, "Could you wash my back?"

I poured out some body wash onto my hands as she turned around.

I rubbed the soap to a lather on the smooth skin of her back. My cock quickly grew to it's full size as I worked my way up and down and to the sides. "Could you get my butt too?" she asked, and I spread the soap to her ass cheeks. It was soft and beautiful, almost like nothing I'd ever felt before.

Bobbie turned around. "Now I can get you." I turned around and she poured out some body wash and started rubbing it around on my back. "We got done faster than I thought we would today," she said softly. She seemed calm, as if what we were doing was just some friendly scrubbing.

"Yeah. It was good teamwork," I said. Bobbie washed my shoulders, and then my sides, and then moved down to my butt, which she seemed to wash with special care.

"You can turn back around," she said. I did so. My erect dick was just about an inch from her belly button. She looked at it then up at me. "You know, I find you attractive." She raised her eyebrows in a cute way and smiled.

"... I'm quite attracted to you as well," I said. I felt a childish kind of giddiness, and Bobbie's face suggested she did too.

She looked at me. "... So, want me to wash your cock?" It was kind of funny but also seriously arousing.

"Sure, but I should probably wash you too, right?" She nodded and poured body wash into her hand, and then into mine.

Her eyes laser focused on my penis as she wrapper her hands around it and started to caress it.

Her breasts seemed much bigger up close than expected from when I saw them from afar. And they seemed even bigger in my hands. Her boobs were really something to behold, and I explored every beautiful part of them.

Bobbie started giving my penis proper strokes, and each time she got to the head, her hand would hit her own stomach because we were standing so close together.

It was hard to hold myself in when Bobbie was stroking me so well, but I wanted us to share the pleasure together. I groped her butt with one hand while the other slid down to her pussy. I moved my fingers all around her lips, slowly circling inward. With Bobbie giving me a handjob, at the same time, I couldn't see what I was doing very well, and it was hard to focus. But I must have done something right because she let out a pleasured gasp

She grabbed my wrist and groped blindly for the shower controls but couldn't find the right button. She grabbed me by the shoulders and walked me out of the shower, leaving it running. We kissed passionately like lovers. She led me into the bedroom and I understood. I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed onto my lap.

I reclined as she grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself around it. Her vagina was warm and wet. She started lifting up and dropping down over my penis, and I rotated my pelvis in rhythm. I was enraptured by the physical pleasure, but also the visual. Seeing her beautiful curves, and her beautiful face, painted with joy. It was almost too much to take in.

After a bit, I grabbed her by the hips and we flipped around to missionary position. She scooted back to be against the pillows, and I followed, noticing how our bodies had drenched the sheets. She spread her legs wide, and I climbed into place, sliding my penis into her pussy.

She bent her knees so her legs wrapped around me slightly. I leaned forward to get a better angle for thrusting, and our two bodies became locked together. I felt her skin all over my skin, and we began to kiss as we fucked.

We were both breathing heavily. Bobbie moaned and I could feel the vibrations of the sound running through my lips and my own neck. Our bodies started to move more rapidly, convulsing against each other in synchronization.

Fighting against my own muscles, I slowed down. I made sure she felt each penetration. Her jaw fell open with every push. We gradually increased our tempo, back to our rhythmic thrusting.

Finally, elation coated Bobbie's face. Much to my relief, because I couldn't keep myself from climaxing much longer. I shuddered as I my semen shot into her. I just kept cumming. I couldn't maintain the kiss because my neck was twitching involuntarily too much.

As we both regained came down from our high and regained composure, I pulled my dick out from her and laid on my side, with my soaking wet dick across her thigh.

I wrapped an arm over her chest so I could feel her beautiful breasts. Our bodies were so drenched in fluids from each other's skin and privates that you'd think our bodies were one.

It dawned on me all at once where we were. Here we were in the Sheas' master bedroom, naked and panting, on a bed covered in sweat and semen.

"We should probably clean this up," I said.

"Yeah, thoroughly... But we have time."

"They're not back for two more days."

"Maybe we should make the garden work take two more days," she said, smiling.

Carible
Carible
77 Followers