Laney Fucks a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, she crossed the space between them to sit next to him on the bed. She inclined her head towards his. His breathing was heavy as their lips met. Gently, Laney put one hand to his cheek and leaned in closer. She opened her lips wider against his, and hesitantly, their tongues met. She moved her hand to run it through the hair on the back of his head, and they began kissing in earnest. Their tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths.

Laney pulled away briefly. "We can keep kissing as long as you want. But when you're ready, just go for it. You already have my permission."

He nodded nervously and she put her lips back to his. They made out like that for a few more minutes before she finally felt one of Aaron's hands reach tentatively for one breast. Laney thrust her chest forward to make the contact stronger. Suddenly, he had a whole boob in his hand. He gave it a squeeze that was far too tight before he began kneading it gently through the fabric of her shirt. Laney moaned softly into his mouth to encourage him as they continued kissing.

Aaron began breathing more heavily, as he moved his other hand to her other breast. Laney broke the kiss again and leaned back, arching her back as she did so, shoving her boobs closer to him. Aaron stared in wonder at his hands, each grasping a full breast for the first time. Laney flashed a glance at his crotch to see his dick bulging firmly against his jeans.

As he continued to gently massage her tits, Laney held up a finger for him to pause. Aaron pulled his hands away with confusion. "Did I do something wrong?"

Laney smiled at his innocence. "I just thought you might actually want to see them."

His eyes went wide and he nodded his head.

Laney reached out to pull her shirt up and over her head. She tossed it to his floor and reached back again to undo the clasp of her bra. She let it slide off her shoulders slowly before tossing it on top of her shirt. Then she turned back to look at Aaron. He stared at her bare chest in wonder. Her nipples were hard from the attention they had already received. As he continued staring, he shook his head, like he just couldn't believe that any of this was happening.

"You know, you can keep touching them if you'd like," she told him.

He nodded his head and reached his hands back out. The feel of his fingertips against her bare skin sent little chills of electricity through her body. Laney found she was more turned on than she would have guessed she would be.

Aaron's fingers brushed against her areolas. "Do girls actually like it when guys pinch their nipples?" he asked.

Laney laughed. "It probably depends on the girl. But I don't mind, as long as it's not too rough."

"You don't mind it? Or you like it?"

"Hmm, I'd say right now, I think I'd like it."

He smiled and lightly took each nipple between his fingers, tweaking them gently.

Laney let out another moan, this time not for show. Up to this point, she thought she was just doing this for Aaron. Helping him overcome the nervousness of fooling around for the first time. But now, she realized she had gotten carried away in the sheer wonder and trepidation he had at the sight of her body. She found she was extremely aroused by the whole situation.

As he continued to softly pinch and squeeze her nipples, she leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "You can also use your mouth if you want."

Aaron looked at her briefly with a smile before lowering his head to plant a kiss on the upper flesh of one breast. With his tongue, he slowly worked his way down to her areolas before taking one nipple and gently sucking it into her mouth.

Laney closed her eyes. "Just like that," she moaned. "Soft and gentle."

After a moment, Aaron moved to her other breast, leaving a trail of kisses through her cleavage as he went. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue back and forth over it.

Laney cried out.

Aaron pulled his head back. "Sorry, was that too rough?"

"No. Fuck. Just keep going."

He moved his head back down and continued alternating from one nipple to the next, at just the right intensity. Laney realized she was getting increasingly wet. She started to let a hand drift down to her crotch, but realized she wasn't with Beth and Tariq anymore. Somehow, that level of sexuality felt out of place in this context.

They were still sitting side by side. Laney fell back on the bed, pulling Aaron on top of her. She planted her lips firmly on his and kissed him passionately, hoping he would take the hint. He pulled her close, his hands against her bare back, her breasts pressed tight against his shirt.

He broke the kiss and stared into her eyes. "I just want to say, thank you. This was really incredible."

She pursed her lips. "You know there's a lot more territory to explore in the realm of fooling around."

He shifted to his side, his eyes traveling down to her bare chest and then lower to the waist of her jeans. "You mean..."

"I'm just saying I gave you full permission to explore my body. There's more to go if you want."

"You're making some excellent points here," he replied with a smile. "I guess I just didn't want to be too presumptuous."

"Aaron, you said you always wanted to go further than kissing. You just didn't know how." She put a hand gingerly to his cheek. "Well, now you've got a girl basically begging to go further. Maybe, don't overthink it?"

He nodded. "So, do I just...take off your jeans?"

Laney laughed. "You do it however it makes you happy."

Aaron shook his head as he reached down to rub her upper thigh. "I don't know what I did to get so lucky today."

Laney smiled back at him. "Sometimes, you're just in the right place at the right time."

Slowly, he traced his fingers up her thigh until he reached her crotch. He followed the seam of her pants down to her ass cheeks and then back up over her pubic area to the button of her jeans and back down again. Laney let out a contented sigh as he explored her body.

"So, I've also always wondered if this actually feels good. Getting fingered outside of your pants, I mean. I'm not actually touching anything important, right?"

Laney took his hand and positioned it right. "Well, my clit is basically right here. And as turned on as I am right now, you could probably make me cum if you just rub hard enough."

"Wow." Aaron stared back down at his hand on her crotch. "Wait, you really are turned on right now?"

Laney nodded. "You're just so sweet and innocent. I can't help it."

"Umm, thanks?"

"No! I mean it as a compliment. A lot of guys are assholes. But you're so curious and caring." She shrugged. "Apparently, kindness is my kink."

He nodded. "I guess I can live with that." He continued rubbing just where she had shown him.

Laney grabbed his hand and pushed it a little harder against herself. "There you go. Just like that." She moaned as he ground his fingers against her crotch.

"Would it, um, feel better if I went inside your pants?" Aaron asked after a moment.

Laney chuckled in response. This was the boldest he had been so far. In an odd way, she was proud. "I guess there's only one way to find out." She reached down to undo the button of her jeans. Aaron's eyes were wide as she started to shimmy her pants and panties down her hips. "Here, help me pull these off," she told him.

Obediently, he followed her instructions, grabbing her waistband with both hands and dragging everything she was still wearing towards her feet. She lifted her ass up off the bed to help him. Once she was fully naked, Aaron tossed her jeans and underwear atop the pile of her other clothes. He looked back to her and just stared for a long moment. Laney spread her legs a little to expose her labia, now puffy from arousal.

After a long moment he put one hand on her bare thigh, his eyes still locked between her legs. She took his hand and slid it farther up. Until his fingers met her pussy. Briefly, she was glad she had already shaved for this weekend. And then, realizing that Aaron was the third person to touch her vagina that day, she felt vaguely embarrassed.

The sentiment quickly fled, however, as he began rubbing his hand up and down her naked slit, his touch sending jolts of sensation throughout her body. She moaned as he pressed slightly harder, his fingers slipping inside her moist folds. He found her clit again, but for real this time, and started tweaking it lightly, just like he had done to her nipples. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, waiting for his fingers to find the opening of her vagina.

But instead, he just kept fingering her clit. It felt nice, but she wanted more. She remembered how innocent he was in all this.

"So, I can't guarantee this will work with all girls," she told him. "But this is what I like." She took his hand and made it into a kind of claw shape. His index and middle finger on one side, thumb on the other. Almost like a bowling grip. "You're going to put these two fingers inside me, and use your thumb on my clit."

Aaron nodded his head astutely. Gingerly, he positioned his fingers at the entrance to her vagina and applied pressure. Laney was wet enough that they slid in easily. She reached out to grab his thigh as he penetrated her. The deeper he went, the harder she squeezed. When his thumb made contact with her clit, she cried out. "Holy shit, now fuck me with your fingers."

Obediently, he pulled his fingers most of the way out before shoving them back inside her. The feeling was blissful. At some point, Laney realized that she was no longer squeezing his leg. Instead, she was actively rubbing his crotch through his pants. It wasn't even a thing she had done on purpose. This was apparently what had become her natural reaction to pleasure.

At any rate, Aaron certainly didn't seem to mind. As she ran her hand up and down the contours of his dick, he continued thrusting his fingers in her vagina harder and harder, his thumb working over her clit. "Holy fuck, don't stop," she told him, reeling from the sensation.

On his own accord, he reached his free hand up to grab a boob. As he pinched one of her nipples between his fingers, Laney came. She thrust her hips against his hand as waves of pleasure crashed over her body. His fingers began making a sloshing sound between her legs. She grabbed his cock through his pants and held on tight as she orgasmed.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She collapsed back onto the bed and gently squeezed his hand for him to stop. He pulled his hand from her vagina, coated in her creamy juices. "Good job," she panted, as she reached over to pat his thigh.

"Thanks," he replied, staring at her naked body sprawled out on his bed. He reached a hand to his crotch to adjust himself uncomfortably. He was still wearing all his clothes.

"Looks like you could use some relief," she said, her eyes firmly locked on the erection in his pants.

"Oh...you mean..." He trailed off as he followed her gaze.

"I'm just saying, I kind of feel like I owe you now."

Aaron laughed. "Believe me, this has already been the most incredible afternoon. You don't owe me anything."

Laney reached a hand over to lightly caress the outline of his cock. "You sure?"

He closed his eyes at the feeling of the movement of her fingers. "I mean, I'm certainly not going to complain."

She sat up and gingerly undid his belt. His eyes were glued to her fingers as she unbuttoned his jeans next, and pulled down his zipper. Underneath, he wore a pair of boxers with little cups of coffee on them, interspersed with the phrase, 'thanks a latte.' In a different context, it would have been adorably cute. Now, however, Laney was more concerned with what was inside. She fished a hand down his boxers to wrap her palm around his cock. He inhaled deeply as she did so.

"This is the first time anyone has ever touched your penis?" she asked.

He nodded quickly, already breathing harder.

Laney smiled as she began to gently pump her fist up and down his dick. "I guess I better make it memorable then."

"We're already way past memorable," he said, swallowing deeply.

With her other hand, Laney tugged the hem of his boxers down and pulled his shaft free. When she finally saw it, she paused.

"Huh," she said, mainly to herself. It was fairly average in length, maybe a little over six inches. But...

"Is...everything ok?"

She smiled. "I've never actually seen an uncircumcised penis in real life."

"Oh. Sorry. I guess I should have mentioned that."

"No, this'll be fun. I get to have a first time doing something too." With a firm grip, she tugged down on his penis, watching in fascination as she pulled his foreskin down with her hand, revealing the head of his cock. She moved her hand back up, and again the foreskin traveled up with her, hiding the tip from view. She continued jacking him off, marveling at the difference. It was like his penis had a sleeve. It basically came with its own lube.

"Holy shit, this is so much better than when I do it myself," he moaned.

Laney smiled at him. "Just wait until you're in my mouth."

His eyes were wide with anticipation as she lowered her head to his cock. She put her lips around his dick, taking him into her mouth. But then she paused, suddenly unsure of what to do next. She liked to think she was good at giving head. But, there was just so much extra skin. She honestly didn't know what to do. She pulled her mouth off of him.

"Does this feel good," she asked hesitantly.

"It feels incredible," he answered.

That was probably true. But it wasn't really her question. "No, I mean, I'm kind of at a loss here. I need you to tell me what feels good and what doesn't."

He smiled at her. "A super hot chick is naked in my bed. With my dick in her mouth. I don't think there are many ways to go wrong."

She nodded her head. "Yeah, ok. Good point." She moved her head back to his cock, smiling at the irony of the situation. She had been fucked that morning. And now, she felt like an awkward virgin again.

She bobbed her head up and down, again mainly confused with what to do about all the extra skin. Was she supposed to stick her tongue inside to reach his head? Hesitantly, she gave it a try. She stuck her tongue out, using it to part the folds of his foreskin, licking the area between his extra skin and the head of his cock. In a weird way, it felt like going down on Beth.

Aaron moaned in response. That was a good sign. Then she tugged the loose skin down with her hand, collecting it at the base of his shaft. Now, it didn't feel any different from the blowjobs she was used to.

"Holy shit, that's too intense I think," Aaron said.

Laney nodded her head, releasing some of the skin to let it slide back up. She supposed it made sense. His dick head was probably more sensitive than most guys. It hadn't spent its life arbitrarily rubbing against the inside of his underwear. Which begged a new question. Was he going to cum harder than most guys?

Going off the sounds of his moans, Laney began to get the hang of it. An occasional bit of totally exposed cock was good. But, mainly he wanted some of the extra foreskin to be free. And every now and then, she let the skin slide all the way up and swirled her tongue around on the inside. It felt like sucking cock, version 2.0.

And then she realized Aaron was panting, his breath coming in ragged gasps. She knew that sound. He was close to cumming. It made her feel oddly pleased. She had mastered blowjobs on hard mode. Laney began jerking his dick up and down as she continued sucking on his cock and foreskin.

Finally he left out a loud gasp. "Holy shit," he blurted out, as his cock exploded in her mouth. She tried to swallow as much of it as she could, but she could feel some of his cum escaping out the sides of her mouth and leaking down her chin. She kept blowing him. And somehow, he just kept coming. Laney didn't let up, but she knew she was failing to keep up with the volume. Years of pent up sexual tension were being released inside her mouth. Thick, and salty, and sweet. Semen was pouring from her lips when he eventually started to grow limp.

Laney again swallowed what was in her mouth, before looking down to realize that more than a little had spilled out onto his pants. She frowned at the puddle of cum soaking into his jeans. Despite his look of satisfaction, she began tugging at his waist band. "We've got to get these off you."

"Yeah, ok," he murmured, lifting his ass to help her. His boxers came down with his jeans, but he didn't seem to mind. Once she had wriggled everything off past his feet, she threw it all on top of the pile of her clothes.

Aaron lay back against the pillows at his headboard contentedly. "That was awesome," he said with a sigh.

Laney laid down on her back next to him, reaching over to drape one of her legs over his. It left her with her thighs spread wide, but she didn't mind. The cool air against her pussy felt nice. Aaron glanced down at her naked body and smiled.

"I never expected to have an afternoon like this," he said.

Laney laughed. "You didn't expect to be naked in your bed with me when we met at lunch, like two hours ago?"

"Well, no. I certainly didn't expect this. Obviously," he replied with a chuckle. "But, I more meant, I never expected to fool around with some random girl on a random afternoon."

Laney nodded, considering the statement, and how he meant it.

"I mean it's awesome," he followed up quickly. "I just never expected it. Certainly not today."

He started to touch his hand to her bare breast, but paused.

She grabbed his fingers with her own and pressed his hand to one of her nipples. "I told you, you don't need to ask for permission."

Gently he ran his palm over her breast, pausing occasionally to pay extra attention to her nipple and areola. It felt nice.

"I've never actually had a one-night-stand." Laney said, reflecting on the situation. "But I've always found them sort of romantic."

"I'm not sure this counts as a one-night-stand," he replied, still caressing her breast. "It's not even 3:00 after all."

Laney nodded. "We also didn't have sex. At least not penis-in-vagina sex. But still, it kind of feels like a one-night-stand, right? I mean, two strangers coming together. And at least for a moment, trusting one another enough to share the deepest intimacy humans have."

He switched his hand over to her other breast.

"I don't know," Laney continued. "It's always struck me as shockingly hopeful and optimistic,"

"Huh, I've never thought about it that way." He paused. "Honestly, I wish that it weren't basically over."

Laney cocked her head. "Hold that thought," she said, standing up to walk over to their pile of clothes. She fished out the phone from her jeans and turned it on. No word from Beth and Tariq. But she did have a message from her brother. Sent just 15 minutes previously.

'Hey sis, been kind of a crazy day. I'm free now, though. Just text me where to meet.'

She sent back a quick reply, 'Helping one of your friends study. I'll be free in 30 minutes or so.' She dropped the phone back on the pile of clothes and walked back over to Aaron, climbing over him in the process. At one point, conscious that she let her shaved pussy drag against his bare leg.

"You know, I'm still free for a little bit longer," she told him, lying next to him, resting a hand against his chest.

His eyes flashed up to hers. "What are you suggesting?"

She reached for his penis. It was dumb that this felt more normal than what she had experienced that morning. Aaron was a stranger after all. And yet, there was an innocence to this. A sense of exploration. For both of them.

His eyes were wide. "Do you mean sex?" His voice was almost a squeak. "I don't have any condoms."