Laney Fucks a Virgin

Story Info
After six weeks of dalliances, Laney wants something simpler.
9.5k words
4.73
12.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If this is my first story you've read, then welcome! There'll be some background that you're missing, but that's ok. I still think this should hold up on its own as a fun, sexy story.

Obviously, this is tagged in the 'first time' category. And, even though it doesn't start off that way, I promise it gets there.

For those that have read me before...well, if you know, you know.

----------------------------

Laney sucked Tariq's dick as Beth lowered her mouth down to Laney's pussy.

This whole scenario would be ridiculous, if it didn't happen with such regularity. Honestly, it still was ridiculous. But, Laney had been in this exact situation the previous weekend. And the one before that. Two weekends ago, she had even been on the tail end of her period. But, even then, the sex had happened all the same.

Laney worked her tongue around the head of Tariq's cock as Beth's tongue swirled around her clit. Slowly, Beth moved two of her fingers to the entrance of Laney's vagina. They slid inside easily. Laney moaned as she fondled Tariq's balls, his dick deep in her mouth.

Beth began fucking her harder with her fingers. Suddenly, Laney was cumming. The pleasure was intense, but Beth didn't quit. She didn't let up with her tongue. Laney knew her juices were leaking down Beth's face. And Laney didn't care. She came with wanton abandon as she tried to inhale Tariq's dick as deep in her throat as it would go.

Finally, Laney pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Do you want to take the first go, or should I?" she asked Beth.

Beth pulled her mouth off of Laney's pussy and looked to Tariq. Her long blond hair was currently tied up in a messy bun. She had long ago taken her shirt and bra off, which left her ample tits free to bounce about. From previous experience, Laney knew she wore a 38C.

"Who do you want to fuck first?" Beth asked Tariq.

He laughed. "That's a trap question if I've ever heard one. I'm just happy to be here." Tariq was a tall, attractive black man. He had a low-cut Afro and a chin strap of a beard. Laney found him very sexy.

He was also her brother's roommate. And, he was dating Beth. Both facts should have made this awkward, but at some point, frequency made anything feel routine.

Beth pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. "Ever the diplomat." She looked over to Laney. "It appears my boyfriend once again won't choose between us." She rolled her eyes again. "Even though I'm the one dating him," she muttered beneath her breath. "Well, if he won't choose, I will. I want to be fucked first."

Laney held Tariq's dick out, gripping the massive appendage with her whole fist. Beth lay back on the bed and flung her legs wide, baring her cunt to the both of them. Laney positioned Tariq on his knees so that his cock rested against Beth's love canal. Situating herself behind him, Laney pressed her bare hips tightly against his ass, reaching around with both hands to take hold of his shaft. She slid the head of his dick up and down the other girl's slit, before slowly pushing it inside. As the tip of Tariq's dick disappeared inside Beth, Laney reflected again on the ridiculousness of it all.

What Beth had said moments ago was true. The two of them were actively dating. Laney didn't know what that made her. She didn't even go to their university. She just came in on the weekends. As some sort of fuck buddy? It had started out with her just watching them have sex. But things had escalated. Obviously.

Now, here she was, not just watching another couple have sex. She was actively using a black dude's dick to fuck another girl. And she liked it. A lot. She was close to cumming again, and no one was even touching her. Six weeks ago, this act would have mortified her. But now, she found it was one of her favorite things to do.

She continued cramming Tariq's dick inside of Beth. When she ran out of cock to grab, she repositioned her hands so that one caressed Tariq's balls and the other tweaked Beth's clit. Both moaned in response. And not just because Tariq's dick felt good inside Beth. Laney knew her hands were making it better for both parties involved. She was an active participant. Making a good thing feel even better.

Beth began panting heavily. Like always, she couldn't take the pleasure for long. But Laney knew how much she liked it. As Tariq picked up his speed, jamming his dick in and out of Beth's pussy, Laney increased the speed of her own fingers on Beth's clit. Soon, the other girl was muttering a barely comprehensible string of profanities. Laney tugged on Tariq's balls as he fucked Beth to orgasm.

Finally, the other girl couldn't handle it anymore. Beth always came hard, but she never lasted long. "Fuck," she said, pushing them both away. Tariq and his dick, Laney and her fingers. "I need to rest or my vagina is going to break."

Tariq looked behind him at Laney. "Your turn?"

Laney only nodded in response. She grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around, throwing him onto the bed next to Beth, now nearly catatonic, in post-orgasmic bliss.

Laney climbed on top, and positioned his cock against her. She lowered herself onto him, feeling her pussy lips expand to accept the head of his massive member. Slowly, she forced herself lower, impaling herself on his cock. Next to them, Beth looked on with a smile, as she lightly ran a single finger up and down the lips of her own slit.

With so much dick inside her, Laney knew she was already close to orgasm herself. But she knew Tariq had to be close as well. She was determined to outlast him. It was a game they played. A game she only won about half the time. The boy had more stamina than he had any right to.

Once his balls were pressed firmly against her asscheeks, Laney raised all the way back up until his dickhead was just barely inside her. Then she slammed herself back down. Tariq gasped. She repeated the motion. All the way up, all the way back down. His cock sliding smoothly in and out of her.

Laney came.

So much for winning that game this time. She felt all the muscles inside her cunt contract around his dick. And still she kept going. Moving her vagina up and down the length of his shaft. The pleasure was intense. She knew her juices were leaking out around the sides, spilling down to coat his balls.

She was determined not to tap out like Beth.

Which was weird. Because he was another girl's boyfriend. No matter how well Laney fucked Tariq, he would still belong to Beth. She didn't even want to date him, in all honesty. Beth and Tariq were happy together. And Laney was happy for them. And yet, she knew he was close. She wanted Tariq to cum. And she wanted to be the one to make him.

Laney slammed herself down on his cock. She rocked her hips forward and back until she came again. Or, maybe it was just a continuation of the last orgasm. Sometimes, it was hard to tell. And still she kept going. Until finally, he threw his head back with a cry. Laney buried his cock as deep inside her as it would go. A stream of cum erupted against her cervix. Followed by another and another. Each pulse filling her with a new wave of pleasure.

When he finally began to go soft, Laney rolled off him and collapsed next to Beth. Cum flooded out of her pussy. She was drenched in sweat and too tired to do anything else, so she just lay there and let his seed spill out.

Beth reached her hand over to drag her fingers through Tariq's semen. She smeared it across Laney's thigh before putting her hand to her mouth with a smile. "I hope you never stop coming in for the weekends," Beth said lazily.

Laney smiled back, but inside she wasn't so sure. A girl was scooping her boyfriend's cum out of Laney's vagina and licking it up. And this was becoming normal for Laney. She laughed at the absurdity of it all. This was not a thing that should be normal. Something for special occasions, perhaps. But, not a thing that just happened every weekend.

She tried to suppress a sigh. She needed a boyfriend. Or a friend with benefits. Or something. Something simpler anyway.

This was fun, but it couldn't go on forever.

Eventually, after all three had recovered enough to move again and take a shower, Tariq suggested lunch.

-------------

Laney chose to wear a pair of tight jeans and a Rolling Stones t-shirt that was one size too small. She liked the outfit because it was sexy without being too provocative. Which was probably a weird thing to think, seeing as it was barely lunch time and she had already had a pretty raunchy threesome that morning. (And not even by accident. 'Mid-morning-raunchy-threesome' had simply been on the agenda.) Still, it didn't mean she wanted the whole world to know she was down with being slutty.

The outfit also showed off her sleeve tattoos. Which Laney had to admit she was proud of. One arm was dedicated to fantasy motifs. The other, sci-fi. And so as two witches chanted a spell to protect a knight on her right arm, an x-wing soloed the Death Star trench on her left.

After considerable debate between bar food and Mexican, they somehow ended up at a pizza shop on the main drag of campus. Laney always felt like going out to a restaurant was awkward after their Saturday morning trysts. With the things they had just done to each other, how was she supposed to sit down and make small talk? Or even order food? Just talking to the waitress, Laney felt like she was hiding a secret.

As they waited for their food, two guys walked over to where they were sitting. Tariq stood up and greeted them with a series of high fives and back slaps. Clearly, they were all friends.

One of the guys gave Laney and Beth a very unsubtle up-and-down glance, before turning back to Tariq. "Daaaamn," he said. "You're supposed to be a science nerd. How the hell are you hanging out with these two hotties?"

Beth rolled her eyes. "I'm his girlfriend, asshat."

The same guy responded. "Shit, he said you were hot. But, I just figured he meant hot for a physics major. Not, like, hot hot."

Beth shook her head. "Thank you, but like I said. I'm taken."

"You let me know if that changes, yeah?"

"Alright, alright," Tariq cut in. "Calm down."

The guy turned his attention to Laney. "How about you sweetheart? What are you doing with this nerd?"

"She's Chris's sister," Tariq replied. "She's just in town for the weekend."

That was, of course, the other complicating factor in all this. Chris was her brother. He and Tariq were roommates. And Chris was too busying fucking his own girlfriend to be aware that Tariq, Beth, and Laney had had sex six out of the last six weekends.

"Where is loverboy anyway?" random friend asked. "Is he...you know?" He made a circle with one hand and put his other index finger through it.

Laney blushed. When Tariq noticed, he gave the guy a little shove. "Brian, don't you have someone else to bother?"

"Yeah, yeah," the other guy said as he started walking away. He paused and turned back to the table. "Ladies, maybe we can get to know each other later."

When he was met with only eyerolls, he sauntered off to another group he clearly knew.

The other friend, however, remained. He shook his head and leaned in. "Sorry y'all. Brian's a jackass, but he means well. Plus, I think he's still drunk from last night."

Tariq introduced the girls, and then introduced the guy as Aaron. He was definitely cute in a nerdy way. He had freckles, short curly brown hair, and wire-framed glasses. But he was tall and in decent shape.

"This dude's the best," Tariq told them. "I couldn't have made it through calculus last year without him."

Aaron took that as an invitation and sat down at the table with them. The four of them made small talk until the pizza got there. Laney couldn't decide if Aaron's presence made the meal more or less awkward. She still felt like she had secrets to tell. After all, even after peeing and having a shower, it still felt like some of Tariq's semen was making its way out of her and into her panties.

But then, Aaron was funny and kind. And it was at least nice to have another person to help spread the conversation around. Aaron definitely made it less awkward, she decided.

After they finished their pizza, Beth and Tariq stood up to go to the library. That was the other annoying part about these weekends. Both Beth and Tariq legitimately had a lot of homework due all the time. And sometimes, she could hang out with her brother. But, if he was also too busy to hang out, Laney always felt dumb. Like, she was either here to be a weird booty call, or to hang out with her brother. But when both options canceled on her, she felt useless. Or used. Or something. Just a thing meant for other people when it was convenient.

"We'll shoot you a message when we're done," Beth called out to her as they left.

That left Laney and Aaron at the table alone together.

"I know your brother by the way," he said to her. "I hope what Brian said earlier didn't bother you. I think Chris and Chloe seem really good together."

Laney smiled at him. "I'm sure Brian wasn't too far off."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm in town to see him. And he hasn't texted me." Laney made a pained face. "So, I think we can all pretty well guess what he's busy doing. Even Brian."

Aaron's cheeks turned red and he looked down at the table. "I just meant...I hope I find what they have one day."

"Don't we all," Laney said with a laugh.

"Ok, I think I've made this situation thoroughly uncomfortable," Aaron said, still blushing. "So I suppose I should excuse myself to go study history."

"I thought you were a physics major like Tariq?" Laney asked him before he could stand up.

"I'm actually a math major." He shrugged. "History is just a general requirement I still have to knock out. And 'The Age of Exploration and Beyond' seemed a lot more exciting in the course catalog than it has turned out to be."

Laney laughed. "How far along are you now?"

"Early Modern Russia. Sounds thrilling, right?"

"Well, I'm a history major," Laney replied. "So actually kind of."

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "You humanities people. And your not-seeing-the-world-in-black-and-white."

Laney pursed her lips. "We still have to prove stuff. We have theses and evidence."

"Yeah, but math is actually black and white. The answers are either wrong or they're right."

Laney scrunched up her nose. "Isn't that only half the world we live in though? Like, yeah, 2+2=4. But also dropping nuclear bombs is gray."

He laughed. "Well, if you don't have anything better to do, you're welcome to come hang out and help me study history."

Laney shrugged. "Actually, sure, why not? It seems like you need help seeing the world in different colors." And after all, she literally didn't have anything better to do.

--------------

By hanging out and studying, Aaron apparently meant doing those things in his dorm room.

As they walked in, Laney felt a touch unsure of her decisions. She was willingly going into a stranger's room. She had watched enough Snapped to know this was how girls went missing. But somehow, the state of his room put her at ease. It wasn't immaculate. From a teenage boy, that would've been creepy. But it also wasn't overly messy. The lone, single bed was unmade. A haphazard pile of dirty clothes lay in one corner. Piles of math books were stacked on his desk. Otherwise the space was pretty clean. Just the room of a normal college boy. No different from the room her brother shared with Tariq.

"Sorry for the mess," he said sheepishly. "I wasn't expecting company."

Laney waved away the comment, as he pulled out the one desk chair for her. In its own way, the shape of his room was cute. This was a guy who wasn't used to having girls over. As she sat down, he moved to sit across from her on the bed.

"So, what do you know about 'Early Modern Russia' so far?" She asked, exaggerating the term to sound professorial.

He shrugged. "It started with the Mongol Empire?"

She nodded her head sagely. "Don't they all?"

"I guess?"

"That was kind of a joke," she answered with a smile. "All of the Asian Empires basically start with the collapse of the Mongol Empire."

"You're really into this, huh?"

"Well, yeah. They leave this power vacuum. And like half a dozen major empires spring up in their wake."

Aaron shook his head. "You make it sound so interesting. But all I hear is blah, blah, blah, a bunch of dates, somebody the great. Blah, blah, more dates, somebody else the great."

"Do you mean Peter the Great and Catherine the Great?"

Another shrug. "Yeah, that sounds right."

Laney leaned back in the desk chair and shook her head. "You're taking this way too seriously. History is fun because of the stories that get told along the way. Like, Peter and Catherine are awesome. They were constantly having affairs. Just banging everyone."

"Sounds like the story of my life," he responded with a straight face.

"Oh yeah?" Laney asked. "Is getting me back to your room all part of the plan? Secretly, you're some player?"

He smiled at her before he burst out laughing. "No, of course not. Look at this room. I'm a nerdy mathematics major. I've never had sex in my life."

Laney smiled at his innocence, but then paused. "Wait. Never? Like, never ever?"

Aaron gave an apologetic shrug. "I'm not against it. It just never comes up, you know?"

"Honestly, I'm not so different," she said with a smile. "Before about a month and a half ago, I had only ever had sex with my high school boyfriend."

"What happened a month and half ago?"

"He dumped me. And then my sex life got...weird."

He looked at her questioningly. "Weird how? What does that mean?"

Laney thought about her morning. This was going to get embarrassing quickly. She tried to shift the conversation instead. "What's the farthest you've been with a girl?"

He looked embarrassed. "I've made out a few times. I've just never known how to go further, you know. Like do I ask for permission? Or do I just go for it?"

"I mean, it depends on the situation," Laney stared at him, evaluating. "But you're definitely cute. I would guess if you're already making out with a girl, most of the time, she wouldn't mind if you just went for it?"

He shook his head. "But then I don't even know what to do. I've only ever watched porn, and like surely I don't just replicate that?"

"Yeah, real girls are definitely different from porn."

"See, that's what I'm saying. Going further than making out is intimidating." He sighed. "I'm sure I'll figure it out one day."

She thought back to her morning. "How about today?"

"Wait, what?"

"How about you figure it out today? Now. With me."

His eyes went wide as the implications of her words dawned on him. "Oh no, you're way more intimidating than any girl I've ever been with."

Laney frowned. "Oh, come on. I'm not that intimidating."

"No way, you're too hot. Girls like you don't randomly decide to fool around with guys like me."

Laney smiled. "I already told you I thought you were cute. This could be, like, a learning session. Something to help you be less afraid of girls in the future."

He let out a nervous laugh. "So, what? We'd just start making out? And then...you'd just let me go further?"

"Yeah, actually. Why not?" Laney shrugged. "I think I've learned recently that we make sex way too weird. We put it up on a high pedestal. And make it this taboo thing. But once you get over that initial hump, sex is just sex. It's something that should be fun. Not scary. Kind of like history actually."

He looked her body over, his eyes pausing first on her breasts, then on her crotch. "You're so pretty. Are you sure you actually want to do this? With me?"

Laney looked him over in turn and smiled. She could already see a bulge starting to form in his pants. He was adorable in his innocence. Before her time with Tariq and Beth, she never would have suggested something like this. But now, it just felt more normal. And, she meant what she had said before. Sexual exploration shouldn't be a shameful thing. Helping him get over this stumbling block was a thing that felt important. Right, somehow.