Laney's Deflowering Pt. 08

Story Info
The action and imaginings.
2.2k words
4.57
11.7k
14
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,817 Followers

As Tony and Laney set out for the beach, and Julie and Nadia hiked up the trail...

***

"Fuck, mmmm, fuck, feels so good!"

In her bedroom, Jill was naked, on her knees, her lush curved body riding her 8-inch dildo, which was propped up by a pillow. She was in full-on fantasy mode, her mind had her riding Tony's dick, while her sister was watching with lust-filled eyes.

"Come here Julie, give me that sweet cunt, I've waited long enough to taste it!"

Her mind saw Julie approaching, a big smile on her face, closer, mmmm, she was standing over Jill, and Jill's mind could see all the hot, wet excitement, she just had to tilt her head up a bit, and there it was. Her sister's beautiful sex was inches from her face. Her sister was shaved totally bald, just like hers, god it excited her, she could imagine Julie's fingers slowly spreading her pussy lips apart from either side, the pink inner-flesh glistening moistly as it clung and then separated viscidly. She could see her sister's smile as she held her pussy lips open so that her soft wet inner folds were completely revealed in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display. To see that sweet pink hole so close, the essence of her aroused cunt made Jill's pussy pulse, in her fantasy and in real life, and her fantasy had her nuzzling her face against the sweet pink velvet, her tongue sliding up and licking at the delicate coral lips. The imagined sounds of Julie's coos and purrs of pleasure urged her on, and her tongue started to nudge at the hood of her clit, coaxing that personal orgasm button to rise up to her mouth.

In her fantasy, Julie grunted, "Yes, oh yes, lick my clit, make me cum baby!"

Her fantasy eye took in the whole scene, riding her sister's husband while she was servicing her sister's eager cunt. She imagined drinking deeply of the copious flow of love juices from Julie's sweet box, she could feel her body, she knew she was damn close, time to make her fantasy lovers explode.

In her mind, Tony grabbed her hips, bucking up hard, and roaring with pleasure, she could imagine the feel of her hot spunk flooding her, the hot rush coating her silky walls, making her pussy sizzle, Julie's imagined cry sounded out, and she writhed wildly against Jill's face, her pussy pouring out a river of juices, and Julie's voice urging "Cum my loving sister, cum all over my husband's dick, CUM!"

That did it, and Jill was humping wildly, the dildo driving in and out at a furious pace, and her pussy blew apart in a rushing explosion, her pussy was squirting like crazy, and she was shrieking to fill the bedroom, as she rode that crest for as long as she could, until she flopped belly down on the bed. Her pussy was still having mini-shockwaves like an earthquake can have aftershocks. God, it had been amazing, she had never squirted before, then she's spaying like an 18-year-old G spot queen. She was determined to make fantasy reality, she would not rest until she had. She just hoped, with all her might, that Tony and Julie were up for a three-way like that.

***

At that time, Laney was pinned to the beach towel by Tony's tongue, her hands cradling his head, her moans and sighs filling the air as he feasted on the tightness of her teen pussy. Laney had cooed about going naked at the beach, exposing their bodies to the sun and the air. Tony was headed for a point called Sunset beach, he and Julie had discovered the hidden road that led off to a sheltered cove, that gave them their own private beach. Perfect, the sun shining, the purring sound of the Pacific Ocean surf, and once they were naked, Laney wasted no time, seeing her Uncle's dick already half-hard, she was happy to bring him up to maximum.

Tony wanted to feast on the ripe pink sweetness of her snatch, and in short order, he was between her thighs, Laney cooed with pleasure as her Uncle's talented mouth went to work on her aroused pussy. God, he was such an expert.

As Tony feasted on Laney, his mind was grabbing the idea of having Jill pinned to the blanket, licking at her sweet pussy. He wondered what she tasted like. Like daughter, like mother, perhaps? God, just the fantasy of licking Jill's sweet cunt made his cock harder as steel. Jill had a real MILF body, built for pleasure, and he had a feeling it would be more than a pleasure to get her naked and pleasure her as much as he could. With Laney eager to let the details out, the knowledge that revealed that his sister-in-law had been in a fantasy that involved both himself and Julie was not lost on him.

"Mmmm, oh mmmm, I'm just about to explode, fuck me, Uncle Tony, bury your cock, I want to cum all over your prick!"

Tony was happy to do so, as he started to ride the very sexy teen, his mind would not live in the real-life, yet. His mind had Jill's full curved body beneath him, his prick being milked by silky, milking walls. Her long blonde hair was spread out in a fan, her green eyes glowed like luminous emeralds, and his mind had Julie, just as naked as they were, stepping towards them. Her sister cooed, "Come and sit on my face, I want to carpet munch you baby!"

Tony's mind was rolling along, he saw his sexy wife squatting over Jill's face, and as the loud growl of Laney's orgasmic pleasure rose up in real life, he imagined it was Julie's cry of pleasure as Jill partook of the wet, shimmering feast offered her. Tony was building the load, and he continued to ram Laney, his balls refilling quickly, as his mind laid out the scenes.

Laney crested again, fuck, her Uncle was like a Noontime stallion, he was as hard as marble, and he was riding her with no stopping, and her third orgasm started to climb.

Tony's cock was being milked wildly by the nonstop quivering of Laney's pink waterslide, and he felt the rise of his orgasm. As his mind saw Julie cumming all over her sister's face, and Jill's pussy muffled cries of orgasmic release as she crested, his cock jerked, swelling with a massive urgency. His dick was now lodged tight against Laney's cervix, wedging her open, and with her loud shriek of orgasm filling the air, Tony erupted, his cock burst like a hose turned on full. God, it was amazing, his cock went off, over and over, he felt he was emptying every drop of fluid into his niece, as her sweet snatch milked at his dick, just as eager to take everything he had to offer.

They finally slowed their movements, and when he pulled out, her pussy was thickly creampied. Laney giggled, jumped to her feet, and dashed into the surf, Tony close behind her, and they frolicked in the warm waters. Tony's mind was whirling, the things you could find out about people could sometimes be really wild.

*****

"Give me your cunt, let me eat you all up!"

Julie and Nadia had just gotten back 20 minutes ago, and with both of them p;easantly tired, an afternoon nap seemed in order. Once the doorways were closed, Julie stripped off her clothes, her panties clung to her sodden labia, she peeled them off and she was quickly on the bed, stroking and caressing her body all over, letting her fantasy take form.

She was in the classic doggy style, her sister smiled at her, spreading her white shapely legs wide apart and inching her curved lips downward until her bare, bald swollen pussy was directly in front of Julie's face.

Fascinated by the added sight that met her now open eyes, and the scent of hot, naked lust, Julie's mouth watered as Jill's fingers gently spread her labial lips apart, the pink inner flesh glistening moistly.

"There, right there baby, it's all hot and so juicy, just for you sister dear. Eat my cunt while Tony rams your sweet fuckhole."

Tony's cock was driving into her with jackhammer regularity, as Julie moved her face closer and closer toward Jill's nakedly waiting pussy, her eyes riveted on the lustful sight.

Julie brought her hands into play and took over as Jill pulled her fingers away, she greedily spread Jane's deep pink pussy lips apart with her thumbs, plastering her mouth against the soft tender flesh, and burying her tongue deep into the hot, liquid depths awaiting her oral loving.

While Jill's voluptuous, full curved body squirmed in naked pleasure and moans of lust-filled joy filled the room, Julie's brain whirled in the overwhelming passion.

Julie's fantasy had her tongue racing up inside her sister's seething vagina. She felt the pulsating clasp of Jill's inner walls as she rotated her tongue like a corkscrew through the soft, yielding, heated flesh. Then she wiggled the very tip of her tongue into the tiny puckered anal opening below. Jill growled with pleasure as Julie's tongue teased at her tight, twitching ass-hole. She licked and slobbered all over it, laving the tight pucker as Jill's body writhed beneath her, then probed the tight hole with her tongue, feeling a slight give as Jill's sounds of pleasure grew more regular and louder. Finally, with a long sweeping lick back up again, she zeroed in on Jill's throbbing clit, her tongue alternately caressing and poking at the tiny erect bud, sucking it between her soft lips, nipping at it with the edges of her teeth.

With her fantasy of having fingers jammed up Jill's pussy and asshole and sucking hard on her sister's throbbing clit, her mind had Tony exploding a full load of heated spunk, Jill thrashing and writhing as her pussy squirted crazily, and it took Julie, she was cumming, cumming so hard...

Julie turned her face to the pillow, screaming in orgasmic joy as her pussy was spasming with hard, violent waves of orgasmic pleasure, more hard spasms, one right after the other until they finally waned, and she flopped back, exhausted and light-headed.

*****

Not very far away...

Nadia was completely naked, she had her pillow stuffed between her legs, and slowly began to hump and grind away against her pillow. Nadia adored the feeling of everything down there getting rubbed around at once, the tip of her clit, her labial lips, the whole area, and she really got into it, humping that pillow hard.

As Nadia got into the practiced rhythm, sliding her body backward and forward, then pushing down, grinding herself against the pillow, then going back to the back and forth, and again grinding her throbbing pussy against the pillow, she ran her favorite fantasy. Her cousin Laney and her were in bed together, both very horny and eager to please each other. She brought her hands up, cupping her tits, imaging they were Laney's hands, Nadia started to pull, tug and tweak her rock-hard nipples, her breathing turning into gasps of pleasure.

Her mind had Laney beneath her, she was perched on Laney's cute face, and Laney was licking her cunt, giving her a lick job like no other. Nadia switched it up, and she was in a 69, imagining what Laney's sweet teen cunt looked like up close, thinking about the erotic scent that would enfold her head as she went down on her cousin.

Nadia was rocking and rotating, thrusting and grinding her hips into the pillow. Her ass was going up and down like she was riding a lover's stiff cock, mmmm, the room filled with the sounds of her grunts, squeals, and moans of pleasure, and the smell of her overheated molten center of pleasure, as she rode her soft plushy lover, she was ready to explode.

One last imagining, as Laney's body exploded, gushing a face full of juices, Nadia's clit was sizzling, and she went with it. Her loud moan of pleasure took her, she hammered her throbbing pussy down on her pillow, her sexy hips grinding down hard as her orgasm grabbed her, and shook her in a grip of pleasure.

Mmmm, oh fuck that was so good, as she rode the last spasm, she breathed deep, the feeling of post-orgasm filling her. She slumped down, pushed the pillow away, and stayed sprawled out, her body sated.

As she drifted, she was glad her Mom had gotten them separate rooms. Geez, trying to masturbate in the same room as her Mom, that would have taken some doing. Of course, Mom probably fell asleep faster, and since she's married, Nadia thought she doesn't masturbate.

Her other thoughts centered on Laney. Her cousin was sexy as hell, what with her 36D tits, those nice curvy hips, and her long, sleek legs. She wondered if Laney shaved her pussy, she liked to imagine she did. Would Laney be interested in being with another girl? And would she be lucky enough to be the one to sleep with her? She was primed up, but the idea of propositioning her, and having it blow up, god, she'd never be able to face her again.

Nadia sighed softly and rolled to her side. Sleep was coming closer, and just before she let it take her, she decided to play it cool for now. Use Laney as a fantasy lover, and work up the courage to go for the real deal.

groomleader
groomleader
2,817 Followers