Laney's Deflowering Pt. 09

Story Info
The hot action and imaginings keep on.
2k words
4.57
8.9k
11
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers

"Ever been to an East Indian Restaurant?"

Laney replied, "No, never, I'd love to try it out!"

Tony and Laney were ready to go. He had on a pair of dress slacks and a dark blue dress shirt, while Laney was looking very sexy in a navy blue dress. Walking to the car, she looped her arm through the crook of his elbow, and at the car, he held the car door open for her, then closed it once she was seated.

When Tony hopped in at the driver's side, Laney cooed, "Mmmm, I love the fact that you are such a gentleman, holding doors open for me, I love being treated like a lady."

Soon, they were entering the New Asian Village restaurant. Once seated, Laney cooed, "Tony honey, I'm going to leave the ordering up to you."

Tony ordered a Samosa appetizer, Lamb Biryani, Mushroom Mutter, and Basmati rice. Mindful of Laney's new taste of exotic spices, he ordered the spice level at medium. It would be enough to excite her taste buds, but would not overpower her mouth. He took her to a window that overlooked the kitchen, and she was amazed at the way the Naan was cooked, how it was pulled out of the cooking oven in long strips.

Back at the table, Laney said, "If it wasn't for my loving Uncle, I might have never come here. To my Dad, exotic dining means every now and then, pizza, or take-out Chinese food. He's a real meat and potatoes kind of man. Could be that he just never got a taste of ethnic foods. I'm not going to be like my Dad, I want to go out and taste all that life has to offer."

Laney was delighted by all the wonderful smells of Indian food. And when she tasted them, her face just lit up with pleasure. They ate, and for dessert, Gulab Jaman, and Rasmali. They shared them, and Laney exclaimed at the delicious sweetness of their shared desserts.

Soon, they were back home, and Laney's eyes gleamed as she wanted to share her special sweetness with her Uncle. She was in the bathroom for a short time, when she returned it was obvious what she had been in there for. She was wearing a black garter belt, black stockings, and black crotchless panties. The open crotch of her panties framed her bare, hairless pubic region, the tight little coin slot of the opening to her vaginal vault ready for pleasuring. Laney smiled at Tony's obvious approval, and lay back, brazenly spreading her legs wide. Her pussy lips were parted slightly, giving him a peek at her luscious inner pinkness, all rosy and dewy wet with her desire.

Tony was quickly in action, between the spread of her thighs, feasting on the hot, shimmering pink hole.

Laney cooed, "Mmmm, oh yes, you lick so nice. Just as good as the first time you went down on me."

Tony was giving Laney his best lick job, Laney's sweet teen pussy looked and tasted so hot and sexy, totally bald made for a fantastic licking, no pubic hair getting in the way, and he burrowed her face in. The sounds of hot licking and slurping rose in volume.

"Mmmm, so good my sweet Uncle so nice!"

Laney lifted her legs up and bent them back, giving Tony unobstructed access. Tony grabbed her cheeks and lifted her ass up, his tongue traced a path down the taint, and Laney grunted with pleasure as his tongue slid along the tight, rose-shaped pucker of her asshole. Laney clutched at the headboard with both hands, moaning with her head thrown back in ecstasy. Oh yeah, her Uncle was a natural at cunt and ass licking, Laney was gently rocking her hips, letting Tony's mouth work over her hot ass, whimpering and moaning as Tony poised a finger at the tight pucker, then pushed in. Laney's body was quivering, as Tony's mouth settled back on her clit, gently finger fucking her ass. Her body tensing up, reaching for her orgasm.

It all came together, Laney gasped, "Oh fuck, gonna make me do it, you sexy Uncle, yes, yes, EEEEEEE!"

Her shriek filled the bedroom, and a rush of juices poured out, giving Tony a hot juicy facial. He didn't stop until he had licked the last spasm from his niece's juicy heat. He slithered up her body, coming face to face, their mouths clung to each other, Laney getting a rich taste of her own pussy. They lay back, floating on the afterglow.

After a few minutes, Laney cooed, "You know what they say, one good suck deserves another!"

She quickly took to her knees, and cooed, "Give me that cock, like a good licking cocksucking niece, I want that load to paint my tonsils!"

The sight of Laney, clad in that super sexy lingerie, kneeling submissively in the classic subservient cocksucking position, had his dick hard as iron. She quickly had his cock head surrounded, tongue slipping around, covering it with a rush of saliva, then she slid down, taking it all, making Tony grunt as she deep throated his cock.

Tony's mind was back into fantasy land. His sister-in-law Jill was on her knees, as Laney's lips started to ride his pole, his fantasy had Jill swallowing his dick. Kneeling right behind her was his wife, eager to play with Jill's body.

"Oh yeah, my sweet sister, suck Tony's big cock, make him flood your mouth, keep it in your mouth so we can snowball!"

His mind saw Julie reaching her hand down, Jill's mouth vibrated around his cock as she moaned with pleasure as her sister's fingers found her wet heat, eager to bring her off while she sucked her husband's dick.

While Tony's mind was occupied, Laney slipped a finger into the dripping heat of her pussy. Once it was soaking wet, she brought it up, grabbed her Uncle's cheeks, and the wet finger found his asshole.

Tony grunted as he felt an insistent finger rubbing right at the tight rim, he focused his attention on Laney, saw her looking up at him with lust-filled eyes, and he let out a louder grunt as Laney drove her finger in. It went in as far as it could, then she started to finger bang her Uncle's tight back door, driving his balls to the wild churning. He jumped back to his fantasy, Jill's body started to shake as Julie's finger frigged her twitching clit, her mouth tightened down, and that did it. Tony focused on the wild pleasure of being finger-buggered, and his balls heaved.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

His cock erupted, steams of spunk flooding Laney's mouth, she had to swallow more than once as his cock offloaded. Mmmm tasted delicious as always, and she eagerly drank down the thick, rich load.

****

At that time in her hotel room, Julie was lying naked in the tub, her legs stretched up, and spread apart, her pubic region was right under the faucet. A stream of water was gushing out of the tap, and pouring right down over her pussy. She had been feeling horny all day, she has shaved her pussy, the feeling was wildly erotic, the very essence of her womanhood open and exposed. The feeling of the water raining down over her mound had the tingling prickles of hot, wet need coursing through her. Wantonly pleasuring herself, her pants and moans filling the bathroom, her mind had her sister sitting on the rim of the tub, watching her, wildly rubbing her bare pussy while she watched Julie get off.

She imagined Jill cooing, "Once we both cum, I want us to sixty-nine, let's feast off each other's bare, smooth cunts!"

Julie was feeling the rushing lust almost at the boiling point, she reached down and spread her lips, and moaned louder as the water was now coursing directly over her stiff, eager clit. Julie's body writhed beneath the stream of water, letting it pummel her clit and her pussy lips from different angles.

Julie had the vision of her sister's naked body crying out and her wordless shriek as she wildly frigged her clit, and she could hold out no longer.

"Oh, Fuck, annh, annh, annnhhh, AWWWWWWW!"

Julie's head turned to the side, eyes closed, mouth open in ecstasy, Julie's cries of orgasm rose, the pummeling of the water made her clit throb and pulse as her orgasm spread through her, that blissful release spreading all through her body, mmmm, there was nothing like it, Julie thought, as she drifted into the afterglow, her body tingling with contentment.

*****

At the same time, in the adjoining room...

Nadia was spread over her bed, her body trembling, as she prepared to take her virginity. At the age of 18, she'd been a virgin long enough. She had her hairbrush, it had a slight curve to it, and ridges for the hand to get a good grip, and was 7 inches long. She was teasing along her vaginal lips right at that moment, mmm, the bubbling up of her juices felt so nice, she was getting more and more aroused.

Nadia got to her knees, squatted on her bed, taking hold of the brush behind the bristles, she nudged the handle against herself. She pushed slowly and she let out a purr as she felt her walls part, mmmm, that felt so good, and she came up against the maiden barrier. She took a deep breath, and thrust her hips down hard, letting out a choked cry of mixed pain and pleasure as she was shorn of her virginity, and with another gasping cry, she buried all seven inches. She paused, ohhh, she felt so full, her tight little virginity now just a memory, and let her tight little pink hole adjust.

It didn't take too long before the pain faded away, being replaced by a warm glow of pleasure. She called up fantasy and ran it in her mind.

Her cousin Laney was laying back, wearing a strap-on dildo, and Laney had just deflowered herself by impaling herself on that dildo. Laney's imagined voice purred, "Oh yeah baby, now that you are no longer virgin, ride my dildo like a cock eager slut!"

Laney was happy to follow that fantasy, as she rose up a few inches, then sank back down. Oh fuck, the ridges of the hairbrush handle were rubbing against her lips, then riding along her inner walls on every thrust, the sensation was amazing. She felt her juices run, bathing the handle, mmmm, so nice, she was riding it with a lust-driven need, her juices giving the handle a smooth pleasure ride, that was even better.

In her fantasy, she dropped her body forward, imaging the feel of Laney's generous 36D's against her own 34D's, and face to face with Laney, their mouths came together, open and wet, tongues coming out to play. One of her hands went to her breasts, cupping the perky tit-flesh, playing with the stiff nipples, she imagined Laney's hand doing that, tugging at her nipples, making hot pulses of pleasure surge right at her creaming cunt.

"Yeah, do it Nadia baby, do it, cum all over my stiff cock, show what a hot live fuck doll you are for me!"

Nadia was riding her hairbrush handle wildly, unable to hold back the gathering storm, and she lowered her body, mouth against the pillow so she could muffle the scream of pleasure as her overheated fuckhole exploded, one long, very hard spasm rocked her, then another and another she was flopping around the bed, gasping and grunting as the orgasmic waves took her again and again.

The last spasm tingled away, and she lay back, legs asprawl, gasping like a racehorse. She was even more determined to get her hands and mouth all over Laney's sexy body.

Her last thought before she drifted off was, 'Hope she's eager for it, I don't know if I can hold back.'

groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers