Laney's Deflowering Pt. 12

Story Info
Jill relates what happened after Greg.
1.7k words
4.63
11.1k
15
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I went back to the bedroom and Deedee was waiting for me. I slid into bed, she told me how hot it was to watch her Daddy have his way with me, rubbing her pussy wildly until she came, and how she came so hard, she thought she was going to pass out."

"I felt a delicious wave of being well fucked sweep over me. Sleep was going to feel so good. Just before that wave could take me into slumberland, I felt the bed move, Deedee's body pressed gently against my side. I could feel the nudity of her warm body against me. I froze, wondering what was going on. Just as I thought that I felt Deedee's hand gently grasping the inside of my thigh."

"Deedee's voice, throaty with passion, cooed, 'How did it feel, fucking my Daddy?' "

"I felt her hand move up, almost touching my pussy, gripping just a little tighter at my thigh, as she repeated, 'So how did it feel, tell me. Is he good in bed, does he have a big cock, what did it feel like getting your cherry plucked, what was it like to suck his cock? I saw it and stroked my cunny off, more than once, to the scene, tell me how it felt, tell me everything.' "

"I felt Deedee's body tight against mine, her breathing getting deeper. As I told her about mounting him, waking him up then him rolling us over to plunge deep into me, I felt two fingers gently probing my freshly deflowered pussy. Mmmm, that felt nice, and I told Deedee about how I was so gloriously fucked, and the creamy explosion that officially turned me from girl to woman."

"I felt Deedee pull her fingers out, cooing, 'So this must be my Daddy's cum,' then the unmistakable sound of Deedee slurping all over her two fingers, sucking and licking them clean. I felt a blaze of heat, damn, that was so hot, and I felt those two fingers being gently inserted back into my creamy center, eager for more. I let her get her fingers wet and creamed, over and over, so she could taste her Daddy's cum as much as she wanted."

Laney was sizzling, god, this was so fucking hot to hear. Her Mom and Deedee got really kinky back then. She couldn't help but think of her cousin Nadia.

"Her voice husky was husky as Deedee cooed, 'How did it feel to suck his cock?' "

"I replied, 'Even after he flooded my tight little pussy, your Dad was so pent up, not having had a date since your Mom died, and he flooded my mouth with a big, hot rush of cum, it tasted so good.' "

"Deedee readjusted herself, I could see her face hovering before me, the nightlight casting a dim light, and she growled, 'Kiss me, oh kiss me, I need to taste the lips that just sucked my Daddy's cock.' "

"Deedee's lips came down, pressing insistently, I opened my mouth to the kiss, and I felt Deedee's tongue race in, licking, probing, eager to taste any remnant of her Daddy's load that had filled my mouth. My tongue quickly joined in the fun, our bodies tightly clenched together, and we kissing heatedly, tongue-filled swirls of passions, moaning into each other's mouth."

"When they broke the kiss, Deedee's face was flushed, her breathing deep, as she purred, 'How did it feel when he went down on you?' "

"When I said he really knew his way around a pussy, she stopped me after the first sentence, Deedee pulled back the bedsheets, gazing at my nudity spread out before her. We'd been naked around each other many times, changing for bed, in the showers after gym class, but never like this. Deedee's eyes glowed with a hungry light.

"She purred, 'I'm going to do the same thing, I'm going to lick the pussy that my Daddy just fucked and licked. I want to taste your mingled passions, tell me how it felt to have my Daddy's mouth at your sweet center while I lick you, baby. I want you to sit on my face, so you can tell me everything.''

"I watched through lust glazed eyes as Deedee lay back, her eyes hungry, beckoning me to climb on. I squatted over Deedee's face, the thought that my pussy entrance was hovering just over her face, so hot. I could feel her nose sniffing at the lips of my pussy, her tongue followed, I was letting out coos of pleasure as I felt Deedee's tongue start to delicately lick at my pussy lips. The excitement had made my deepest inner sanctum start to tingle and throb with excitement, I could feel the deepest rush of spunk working its way up."

" 'Mmmm, I can see a big glob of my Daddy's cum, looks just like a pearl, all ready for me to swallow,' Deedee cooed."

"I felt the tip of Deedee's tongue softly probing at my entrance, I let out a moan of pleasure as Deedee's tongue speared in. I squeezed those inner muscles, and I felt the bubbling up of Greg's spunk, Deedee was letting out pussy muffled cries of pleasure as she sucked hard, tongue lapping away at the pearls of her Daddy's cum, hungry for every drop she could get. As she did so, I related in hot, sex-drenched detail how Greg went down on me, the exquisite licking, the way his finger had tickled my rosebud, my tight little butthole, as he sucked at my clit. Deedee's tongue was driving me crazy, wriggling around inside of me, eager for every little bit of her Daddy's spunk."

"Deedee pulled her mouth free for a second, growled, " 'Mmmm, the taste of your cum all mixed together is making me crazy! I want you to cum all over my face!' then she plastered her lips back against my center, sucking and slurping at every drop she could get."

"I had to taste Deedee, god, I was so hungry for her essence, my voice pleading '69, I want to lick your sweet pussy baby, 69!' "

"I lifted up slightly then turned around, settling my pussy back down against Deedee's mouth. Forming that sexy number, I could smell the heated lust, oh god, the fiery scent of Deedee's pussy was making my pussy throb. Deedee's pussy was a deep pink color, the lips flared open, showing her the luscious inner center, a shimmering pink display, full of juices for me. I slid my tongue along Deedee's labial lips, listening to her drawn-out growl of pleasure. The feel of my best friend's mouth, feasting away at my juicy heat, was beyond spectacular. It had made me so hot, ready, and eager to please, and I plastered my mouth tight against the gushing heat, licking, kissing, and tasting. I was eagerly sampling the copious flows from between her thighs, she tasted delicious, and Deedee was making little moans of passion as she worked over my steaming box."

"I felt her finger sliding down my ass crack, then when her head moved and her tongue followed her finger...OH MY GOD! The feel of her tongue as she tickled my tight little starfish just about drove me crazy, loving licks, making my asshole all wet and slippery, she was swirling a finger through the rush of my juices, then it poised, and I felt that finger slip slowly into my asshole. She didn't stop until her hand kept her from going further. She moved her mouth back to licking my pussy and my clit, her finger sliding in and out of tight little ass, her tongue flicking my clit, then her other fingers slipped into my pussy and she finger fucked me both holes. I could feel us both racing towards orgasm."

"Deedee grunted, growled, her body started to tremble with her impending orgasm, it took only a few more loving passes of my tongue caressing her clit, and I felt the vibrations of a pussy muffled shriek against me as Deedee's girl cum gushed forth, giving me a very juicy wash. The feel of my best friend's cum against my face, her fingers plunging into both of my lust-crazed holes made me explode, I felt a rush of juices pumping out, giving Deedee another rush of the mingled passions."

"We flopped down in a delicious tangle of arms and legs, I had done more this night than ever, my sex life was off to a rousing start. I was sprawled out next to Deedee, and I heard the soft wet squelch as Deedee's fingers plunged into her wet heat, she purred, " 'Join me Jill, stroke your sweet pussy, cum with me.' "

That request brought a rush of heat, and my fingers quickly found my center, my pussy lips were still swollen with lust, still so wet and slick. I started to masturbate wantonly. Thighs spread wide, lying next to Deedee, masturbating openly, so sexually driven made me hotter, I imagined the view from right above us, what we looked like, our nude bodies spread out in the dim light, playing with ourselves."

"Deedee murmured, 'Mmmm, that's so good, lick me, Daddy.' "

"I felt the rush of lust as Deedee vocalized the fantasy in her mind, her fingers plunging into her creamy heat, her other hand stroking at the rock hardness of her achy clit."

"Deedee cooed, 'I want your big hard cock, right now, I.m gonna ride you big hard daddy cock, fuck me hard Daddy, cum inside me!' "

"I could see it in her mind's eye, Deedee perched over her Daddy, his rock hard, eager cock poised at Deedee's soft, pink hole, his daughter's own pussy, eager to be filled. I felt my legs start to tremble, orgasm was rushing at her."

"I cooed, 'Yes Greg, fuck Deedee, fuck your own daughter while I watch, oh fuck, yes!' "

"Deedee murmured, 'Yes, cum Daddy, deep inside me, fill my tight little pussy, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh my god, I'm cumming, cumming!' "

"That gave me the last little push and I tumbled into climax, letting out little cries of pleasure as I felt the wave take her, Deedee's cries of orgasmic release joining mine a few seconds later."

Laney was flushed and hot, damn, that was one of the hottest things she'd ever heard about.