Laney's Deflowering Pt. 11

Story Info
Jill tells how she got her cherry plucked.
1.8k words
4.44
11.2k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Jill felt the surge of lust, as she related to Laney how she had her virginity claimed.

"Just after my 18th birthday, I wanted to lose my virginity. I was still cherry, jeez, I was feeling like an old maid! But not to some fumbling guy my age, I wanted my best friend's Daddy to take it! Greg had been widowed 2 years earlier, and my friend Deedee told me how sad he was. She had an idea during one of our sleepovers, we were fooling around one night, I was startled when she started feeling me up, but with my pussy quickly warming up, I was soon just as eagerly stroking and caressing her body."

Laney thought about her cousin Nadia, wondering if she might be up for some hot girl-on-girl action.

Jill continued, "Well, we'd gotten each other pretty hot and bothered, and she told me that I should go and get her Dad to finish me off. While I was getting my virginity taken, she was going to have the door open just a bit, watch us, and stroke herself off to the sight. I was way too horny now to think about not doing it."

"We waited for a half-hour after her Dad had gone to bed, then we both slipped out of bed, and slid off our T-shirts and panties. I reached down, felt the bare, smooth lips, I'd had myself waxed for just this occasion, the lips smooth and hair-free, and had left a light fluff of blonde pubic hair just above the opening to my pussy.

We crept out of the bedroom and eased down to her Dad's. Creeping down the hallway naked, with Deedee next to me, as naked as I was, while in a different house felt wickedly wanton, and it just amplified the aching need between my thighs. I eased open the door to his room, relieved to hear the deep breathing cadence of sleep, I crept in quietly, I paused, letting my eyes adjust to the dimness. I looked back, seeing Deedee's face, full of lust, ready to watch. Coming around to the side of the bed, I let out a gasp as I saw the tent pitch, his 8 inches jutting up. My mind was ablaze with need, I was staring at the instrument of my deflowering, I didn't care if it hurt, I needed that cock to fuck me to my core."

"Greg was on his back, perfect. I slowly peeled back the blankets and crawled up on to the bed. I straddled him, taking his stiff prick in hand and nudging it against my pussy. I started to slowly push down, grimacing a bit as the swollen head spread me open. Greg was starting to stir, I didn't want him to wake up before I was fully down, and I pushed down hard, letting out a yelp as I was deflowered, undeterred, I kept pushing down hard, impaling myself on Greg's rock hard cock, letting out shaky gasps as I was spread open for the first time, and with one more push, I let out another yelp as I completed my deflowering, his cock buried to the balls."

"I heard Greg mutter, 'What the hell?' then the bedside table lamp clicked on."

"I could see the stunned expression on his face, his daughter's best friend, totally naked and very horny, perched on his prick. I could imagine the heat of my warmed-up tight teen virginity clutching at his cock, 'Jill, what are you doing?'"

"I purred, 'Mr. Bunson, now that I'm eighteen, I want to be a woman. I just deflowered my virgin pussy, you are buried up my never before taken virgin entrance, you have plucked my cherry. I want you to give me a virgin breaking ride and christen me with my first hot load. I'm on the pill, so you can fill me with your cream, And call out my name when you are shooting your hot cum into me!'"

"I could see the shock on his face, taking in the full scene of his thick cock buried to the balls in the hot box of his daughter's friend. I was nervous in those few moments, hoping to see the spark of lust, maybe I'd just really screwed up. Just at that moment, Greg let out a growl, grabbed me, pulled me down tightly against his body, and rolled us over."

"Greg grunted, 'Fuck, fuck, yes, wanted this so much, my cock's been aching for your tight blonde pussy Jill, god, so tight, so perfect, so virgin tight, gonna love filling your tight box with a big load of sperm! Call me Greg baby, Greg is going to make sure you get the best first fuck.' ''

"On my back, I relaxed, completely spread-eagled, my eyes glowing as Greg drew back, and rammed his cock back in. I growled as I was completely spread open, a few pickles of pressure, just made me hotter. I saw the red hot, naked lust in his eyes, and I moaned deep in her throat as his swollen balls swung down, smacking against my ass. I cooed with pleasure as my pussy stretched out, my juices lubing up my tight channel perfectly, I brought my legs up around his waist, so he could go as deep as possible. The feel of my pussy being stuffed to the limit made my body burn with lust, Greg was gripped by a red hot haze of lust, as he drew back, driving into me again and again."

"I cooed, 'Greg, Greg, oh, god, that feels so good.' "

"My urgings drove Greg on, and he gave me a real virgin busting ride. He was power fucking me into the mattress, our bodies slapping together, the bed bouncing, our bodies writhing together in a bonding of hot, burning lust. My cunt was squelching with juices as Greg rammed his rampant cock into my creaming pussy. His prick was glistening with my juices as he drove in and out, spreading apart the tight cling of my virgin walls. His hands cupped my ass, holding my body tightly against him as he gave me the power-fucking I'd wanted."

"I could feel the sizzling tingles as my pussy was ready to explode, I was going to cum for the first time with a hard cock doing the honors. A tide of blood rushed to my groin, I could feel my buttocks tighten up involuntarily, and Greg's cock was hard as steel, swelling with a massive urgency.

"Raggedly, I cried out, 'Yes, yes, I'm cumming, Greg, complete my deflowering, blow your load, I'm cumming all over your cock, cum in me, oh please, cum, cum, mark my pussy, fill MEEE!' ''

"Greg growled, 'Oh yeah, gonna flood you Jill, oh fuck so tight, Jill, JILL!' he let out a roar, and I cried aloud with joy as I felt his cock bucking wildly, starting to jet his passions deep inside me. The hot bloom of his sizzling sperm started to fill me, repeated ejaculations, mmmm it felt like he was unloading all the built-up need that he had stored since his wife had died. Our shared cries of orgasm filled the bedroom, as Greg emptied his throbbing balls deep inside my milking heat."

"I felt his cock getting the last little bit out, ohhh, that felt so good as he sagged down, covering my body with his, that felt nice, his naked body stretched over mine, his cock still hard and lodged deep inside, keeping me stretched open. From virginal girl pussy to a real woman's pussy, used for the true purpose it was made for. Mmmm, I had been stretched open so nicely, my virginity gone and I would not miss it. I drifted, enjoying the afterglow, so much better to have a hot, warm body to share it with."

"After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out, and the sight of his cock, soaked with the mingled juices of their passionate coupling, made my mouth water."

"I rearranged my body, and his cock was half-hard, I was eager to clean it up, maybe get him all nice and hard again, so he could fuck me again. I started to lick and suck his cock, with Greg's gasp and 'Oh yeah Jill baby, feels so good, spurred me on. I licked his shaft from balls to tip, eager for every drop of our juices, then parting my lips and sucking in the head, I closed my mouth around his prick, and swallowed him down, taking in 6 inches, feeling a glow of pride. My first time sucking a cock, and I could fit in 6 of his 8 inches in the first suck, I kept bobbing her head, getting into a blowjob rhythm, enjoying the feel of that hard, stiff stalk of cock filling my mouth. I started to swirl my tongue around his cock as I went up and down."

"Greg growled, 'Oh yeah Jill baby, you suck cock so great, keep sucking me Jill, make me cum!' "

"The idea that Greg would explode in my mouth gave me a rush of need and pleasure, my lips rode his steel-hard pole, eager to get my first mouthful of hot cum. Greg was growling with pleasure, I felt his cock start to buck."

" 'Oh yeah Jill, take my load, cumming, oh fuck YEAH!!' "

"A split second later, I felt a rush of hot spunk unload, his sizzling sperm peppering the roof of my mouth, followed by thick waves spewing all over my tongue. The thought that he had been so pent up crossed my mind again, as I moaned around his cock, relishing the taste as I swallowed rapidly, so I would not miss a drop of his delicious creamy load filling my mouth."

"In less than a minute, Greg grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. The hot shine of lust in his eyes made me quiver, the way he had me pinned down, showing his dominance, made my knees weak and my body eager to please."

"His voice thick with passion, Greg growled, 'I just have to lick your tight pussy, now that I'm fully awake, I want to see your sexy golden muff as I give you the best lick job I can.' "

"I was happy to spread my legs, and Greg stared at my pubic region, his breathing fast, his face flushed. Bare smooth pussy lips, a tuft of naturally blonde hair at the top, I could feel my pussy lips parting, eager for his tongue."

"As Greg got into position, I felt his face against my opening, his breath hot, then his tongue snaking out, licking up and down my slick lips, then sliding his tongue between my tight, sexy pink seam. I purred with pleasure, Greg really knew what he was doing, it took very little time before I flew over the edge, Greg had my body shaking and jerking, his tongue bringing me to a shuddering, toe-curling climax."

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers