All Comments on 'Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 01'

by wafflingman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
XactoXactoover 2 years ago

THAT was fun!

Thanks for the lovely glimpse into Beth’s life. ❤️

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 2 years ago

Actual realistic porn on this site? Say it ain't so! Nice not to have to write it myself.

Loved this line in particular:

"Dear god, please let the years of yoga and Pilates afford me the suppleness I will need to pull this off without doing myself a mischief.'"

And empathy for the 'oh shit, gotta go' moment. I think I'll enjoy the rest of this (if I can gloss over incest which is not my cuppa.)

norcal62norcal62about 2 years ago

Brits are so damn prissy.

wafflingmanwafflingmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback. It's really great to have people reading along. :)

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 2 years ago

It took awhile to realize the foundation of the relationships between husband, wife, and daughter. Them being married fifteen years with an eighteen year-old daughter was initially confusing. There was also mention of Beth being pregnant at 21, but later being 23 when she had a miscarriage. Either the longest pregnancy on record or a flaw in the continuity.

Otherwise, good story. I'll read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwafflingman@wafflingman
Updated 19th March 2023. I have completed season 2 of Langley circle, 24 episodes amounting to well over 200k words. The first 2 episodes are at final proof stage and the other 22 are about to undergo editing and proofing. It will still be a month or so before the season is po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES