Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

"You agree?"

She barely heard him, the throbbing in her clitoris rapidly becoming the only thing she could focus on. She arched her back thrusting her chest towards him, the bumps of her proud nipples clearly visible through her blouse. The pressure of his fingers between her legs increased and she almost melted as her lips parted for him, a warm dampness seeping through her underwear. Her tension and expectation soared to a new level as his fingers crept still higher.

When he made contact with her clitoris, she came hard, her body bucking in involuntary spasms of pleasure. He reached out to steady her as she jerked at the intensity. She leaned into him and gave herself completely over to the orgasm.

"Oh god, sir!" She cried out in a rapidly ascending shrill voice that released all the anticipation, anxiety and excitement in one sharp burst.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her until finally her climax started to subside, leaving in its wake feelings of weakness and disorientation.

She breathed deeply and levelled her gaze on him. He stared back at her with the look of a starving man who had just found the all-you-can-eat buffet. The hunger and desire in his piercing stare caused her breath to hitch, and the muscles in her vagina clenched in a delicious aftershock.

"O-o-oh Mr. Parker," She stammered.

Difficult as it was, she still needed to be Lizzie. She had decided she would only break the role when he allowed it. Besides, she didn't want to stop playing yet, and by the look in his eyes, he didn't either. However, there was a real danger of her falling off the desk if she didn't get down soon.

"I am feeling a little faint, Sir."

He blinked slowly, then stood abruptly. "Of course Lizzie, let's get you down."

Beth awkwardly shuffled backwards on her knees, until her feet dropped over the edge. After some more squirming, gravity took over and she pivoted back off the desk. As her feet touch down, she wasn't prepared for how weak her legs were, and she stumbled backwards under her own weight. Fear instantly flooded through her body. Oh crap, she was going to end up on her arse. As she tensed for a painful landing, her fall was arrested by the firm and unmoving body of her husband. She relaxed back into him and was rewarded with the feeling of his bulge pressing against her. She pushed her bottom into him and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly.

"I've got you Miss Carhill," he whispered into her ear.

"Yes you have sir, most definitely," she replied, unable to keep the relief from her voice.

She wriggled her arse back and forth across his cock a couple of times to show her appreciation. There was a stirring deep within her once more as he groaned, almost growled, into her ear, but then she experienced a sudden sense of loss as he pulled back, unfolding his arms from around her. She straightened up and stood in silence. What did he have in mind now?

"Well that skirt is definitely too short, but I fear we have another problem too."

"Oh, and what would that be," she said, voice full of mischief.

There was a long pause before he replied. "Miss Carhill," he said in a stern tone. "This is no laughing matter, and please do not forget to address me correctly. I am your headmaster, and you should call me sir, headmaster or Mr. Parker."

She forced the smile from her face, although inwardly she was still grinning like a fool. When he used that stern voice, it did such delicious things to her, but she needed to keep her role in mind; she had to show him respect. This was turning out to be so much fun.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." She quickly adopted her previous deferential pose. "What's the problem sir?"

"The problem Lizzie is your underwear. I caught a glimpse when you were climbing onto the desk, and I suspect that they also do not adhere to the rules."

"Oh but sir, I am sure my panties do," she said, allowing a touch of anxiety to enter her voice.

Caught a glimpse? What a joke. You could have boiled an egg during the time he had spent gawking at her knickers.

"Bend over Lizzie."

"Sir?" she said without moving.

"I said bend over! I will check for myself."

His hand was at her back gently pushing forward, causing a surge of arousal at his touch. There was a desire, a need even, to comply with his request, and perhaps to give him one hell of a show at the same time.

She began to bend forward at the waist keeping her legs straight. The back of her skirt rose up as she offered a silent prayer, 'Dear god, please let the years of yoga and Pilates afford me the suppleness I will need to pull this off without doing myself a mischief.' She continued bending, her skirt riding further up across the back of her legs. Her pigtails fell down across the sides of her face, but still she kept going, until eventually she was able to place her palms flat on the floor. Now this was bending over with style!

"Holy fuck," a groan came from behind her.

Yeah baby, woo hoo! It must be one hell of a show back there. She did a mental victory dance at successfully pulling off her second acrobatic feat of the evening. Jesus, her leg muscles were protesting though. She eased back a fraction, until her fingertips were resting on the rug. Her skirt had ridden up so much it probably wasn't even touching her thighs anymore; her knickers must be in full view, ready for him to "inspect".

She parted her legs slightly and risked a quick upside down glance back through them. She was rewarded with a skewed view of her husband staring open mouth at her arse while rubbing at his bulge.

"Sorry sir," she said, "I didn't hear what you said."

"Er, yes Lizzie, I was just saying that these are definitely not regulation."

Time to take things up another notch. She reached a hand back through her legs, and gently stroked across the taught material covering her pussy. She was so wet and sensitive down there; or was it up there from this angle? Either way, pleasurable sensations rippled through her body under the delicate ministrations of her fingers.

"These sir? Are they not regulation?" she asked.

"No Lizzie they are not," he said, voice cracking. "You will need to take them off immediately."

"But sir," she said in a petulant voice. Probably best to offer at least some token resistance before doing exactly what he wanted.

"You will remove them this instant," he said in a deep but steady voice.

Well, she'd do anything for him, as long as he continued using that voice.

"Yes sir."

Not wishing to pitch forward into the desk and risk a nasty head injury, she straightened up a bit, then reached behind with both hands to comply with his request. She dragged her skirt the rest of the way up and folded it onto her back, then hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers and began to draw them down.

"Slowly Miss Carhill," he said. She was more than happy to comply with this direction.

She gradually dragged the silky material over her rounded bum cheeks, experiencing a delicious feeling of vulnerability as her puckered anus was revealed to him. Then with a slow and deliberate motion, she rolled the underwear down to the tops of her thighs, exposing her pussy. As the garment cleared her swollen lips, she paused for a moment, hoping with all her heart to feel the head of his cock forcing inside her. God she so desperately needed to be fucked.

"All the way please Lizzie."

She grinned at the slight wobble in his voice. That was validation enough that the performance she was giving was a five star porno one.

"Yes sir."

She squeezed her thighs together allowing the underwear to drop to her ankles. Stepping out of the knickers, she again opened her legs, a little wider this time. Surely, this would be the pose that would push him over the edge and convince him to give her a damn hard rutting. Dear god, what was going on in her head.

She glanced back through her legs again and caught a glimpse of the upside down wall clock. Something wasn't quite right there. She did a quick virtual rotational adjustment, 6.40pm.

"Oh fuck!" She stood up sharply, then almost fell to the floor in a dead faint as the blood struggled to redistribute itself around her body.

"Miss Carhill!" Dean said with a mixture of mock and genuine shock.

Fuck, damn, piss, bollocks, fuck. How the hell could she extricate herself from this without completely killing the mood? Specifically, how could she get him to release her from the role without destroying the moment?

"Sorry sir." She tried desperately to think of something as she turned to face him. It was probably simplest to go with a version of the truth. "I just remembered; I should have been at swimming practice. I'm expected to be picked up at the pool in 20 minutes."

A look of confusion flashed across his face before he snapped his head around to glance at the clock. Beth willed him to figure it out and make a save.

"Ah, I see Lizzie," he said as the penny dropped. "We'll have to finish this at a later date. I have made a note of your infractions, and next time we will discuss your punishment. "He gave her a quick wink before striding back to sit behind his desk.

"Punishment sir, yes sir," she said trying to sound nervous despite inwardly singing his praises at giving her the chance of a graceful exit.

She retrieved her knickers from the floor, and was just about to make a break for the door when his voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Leave them on the desk Lizzie."

What did he want her panties for? She spun around to face him with the knickers in her hand. Slowly, she crossed the room and placed the underwear on his desk.

"Yes sir," she said, pausing a moment to hold his gaze, before turning and bolting from the room. When she reached the foot of the stairs, she grinned and called out, "I love you Mr. Parker," before rushing up to get changed.

... ... ...

Beth sat in her car outside the swimming pool waiting for Nicky. She replayed the events of the previous hour and squirmed at the heat that still remained between her legs. That feeling would only be sated by a good hard fucking; hopefully Mr. Parker would help with that later.

Her phone beeped with an incoming message; it was from Dean. It was simply a smiley face emoji above a photograph. Her eyes widened, a jolt of excitement surging through her body as she stared at the image of his hard cock nestled in amongst her black silk knickers. His hand was gripping his shaft tightly and it was very apparent that he had been masturbating using her underwear.

She gazed at the mouth-watering picture in awe for a long moment before tapping out a quick reply.

'Yummy, Need you to give me all of that later... PLEASE!'

She continued to gaze at the picture until a knock on the window startled her. She quickly locked the phone and lowered the window to see Nicky's grinning face in the gloomy light.

"Is dad sending you dick pics?" she asked, affecting a dramatic expression of shock.

The blood rushed to Beth's head leaving her suddenly flustered. "Nicky! Please get in the car."

"Ok, chill mum."

Nicky jogged round to the passenger side, climbing in, and just before the interior light went off Beth caught sight of her big cheesy grin. Bugger, she really had seen the photo.

"Nicky I--"

"Mum, stop, whatever you guys do is up to you. I love that you are obviously still hot for each other. It's awesome. You just might want to be more careful about looking at those in a public car park, that's all."

Beth couldn't think of anything to say to that. She and Nicky had always been extremely open and frank about sex. Nicky was eighteen now anyway, but Beth was still fiercely protective of her and couldn't resist asking the question that had just come to mind.

"How do you know what a dick pic is?" As soon as the words were out, she realised her mistake.

"A-ha!" Nicky crowed, "so it was a dick pic then. Now I know scale is always difficult with these things, but seems like dad is quite generously proportioned. I am very happy for you."

"Nicky!" Beth blurted the word out in shock but couldn't completely suppress a giggle from escaping her lips. "That's quite enough," and as an afterthought added, "and thank you, I have no complaints."

Why on earth did she say that? It was certainly the truth, but her daughter didn't need to know that. As she pulled out of the car park, she glanced at Nicky, and although she couldn't see her clearly in the dim light, she just knew that her daughter was returning her grin with one of her own. She expected that Nicky was probably rolling her eyes at her as well, but was determined not to let anything spoil the post orgasmic bliss that she was basking in.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... Beth and Dean discuss photos and revel in the memories of their first roleplay experience, while Nicky sees far more than she bargained for and is utterly shocked at her own reaction.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.