Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wave of hot prickling excitement shot to Nicky's chest; hardening her nipples instantly. What the fuck? They were her parents for Christ's sake. She had to stop looking right now. She should just shut the door, walk away, brush her teeth and forget it ever happened. She should have, but she didn't.

She continued to squint through the door with her mouth agape, as a tingling heat grew between her legs. Her dad was bucking his hips back and forth whilst grasping her mum's hair tightly. It was obvious that he was thrusting his cock very forcefully into her mouth. It looked so brutal, so debasing, and yet so hot. The most astonishing thing to Nicky was that her mum had begged him to do it.

Nicky jolted from her stupor as her parents began to shift onto the bed. They might notice her at any moment; she had to leave now. The last thing she saw was her dad's large erect penis poised between her mum's legs. Her face flushed red with the heat of shame and embarrassment, and she fled to the bathroom.

Slipping inside, she closed the door and leant back against it, breathing heavily and wondering what the hell was wrong with her; her body was aflame with desire. Was she sick? Was she some kind of pervert? She looked down and noticed her hard nipples poking through the material of her pyjama top. She brought a hand up to her left breast and a spark of arousal shot through her body at the contact.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she hissed in anxious confusion.

She squirmed, squeezed her thighs together and felt a familiar tingling sensation between her legs. She tentatively reached down with one hand, and found a tell-tale dampness on the front of her pyjama shorts.

"No, no, no!"

Her hands trembled, and tears filled her eyes. Why was she being turned on by the sight of her parents having sex? She buried her face in her hands and began to sob.

=== === ===

Beth gradually became aware of a tingling sensation on her back. It was not an unpleasant feeling, not in the slightest. It was light and gentle, but with a focus to it, a delicate sharpness. It began at her shoulder blades and travelled slowly down her spine, inch by inch, leaving trails of flickering nerve endings as it went. It continued lower down her back bringing with it a feeling of calm and contentment, similar to lying on a beach being tickled by a warm breeze. More prickling dots lower down into the valley near the base of her spine, and then ascending the graceful curve of her backside, a surfer riding the curling waves, whereupon it suddenly darted between the cheeks of her bottom.

Her eyes snapped open and she gasped. "Oi, no fair." She giggled, and lifted her head off Dean's chest to stare into his grinning face.

"Hello beautiful," he said, bending down to kiss her.

His tongue slipped between her lips briefly, and she savoured the taste of him. She sighed as the memory of their recent lovemaking resurfaced; a cool stickiness between her thighs, a less-welcome reminder. She squirmed round a little, pulling herself up onto one elbow to get a better look at him. He was lying on his back with his head nestled in the pillows, close-cropped dark hair framing his handsome features, basking in a glow of just fucked contentment.

"Hello yourself," she said. "What time is it?"

"Just after midnight. Thought you might want to get up and do the unsexy post shag clean up thing."

She wrinkled her nose, but he was right. Far better to wash up and slip into a nice clean bed, than wake up in the morning in a sweaty pile of crusty cum stained bed sheets. She climbed off the bed, padded into the bathroom and cleaned up, returning just as he was tucking a clean sheet onto the bed.

"Aww, you're so domesticated," she said.

He got back into bed and patted the mattress, smiling invitingly. "Saved you a spot."

She was fully awake now, and fancied a chat about the events of today; there were a few things in particular. She joined him on the bed, but sat facing him cross-legged, grinning as his eyes roved over her naked body.

"Now don't look at me like that," she said. She was going for reproach, but failed entirely to keep the humour out of her voice.

"Like what?"

"Like you're planning your next move on me. Hey hey, eyes up here hubby." She laughed, and clicked her fingers in front of her face. Finally, his gaze shifted up from between her legs, but rose only as far as her breasts. She sighed and reached under the pillow for her pyjama shirt.

"Hey, now you're the one not playing fair." He grumbled as she slipped the baggy old t-shirt over her head. Beth knew that his protest was toothless; He'd confessed years ago that the sight of her in one of his old t-shirts was a big turn on. At least he was looking at her face now.

"I'm guessing you want to talk." He twisted his face into a pantomimed expression of annoyance.

"Don't make that face; I think you'll enjoy this. I want to talk about sex." She giggled as his expression instantly brightened into a grin. "You are so predictable darling; you're always happy to talk about sex."

He raised an eyebrow roguishly. "As I recall, earlier today you were quite happy to engage in some fairly sexy communications of your own."

She blushed. "I didn't hear you complaining Mr. Parker."

"Not at all, no complaints from me." He hesitated before adding, "So how do you think it went? The roleplay thing."

She playfully walked her fingers up his bare leg. "Well," she said, suddenly bashful. "I think it went pretty spectacularly."

"Me too," he said. "Although..."

Her fingers froze, the smile fading. "Although what?" Had he not fully enjoyed it? Had she done something wrong? He certainly seemed to enjoy it at the time.

"It was a massive turn on," he said. "I think I made that fairly clear. Right?"

"Your permanent hard-on during the whole thing was a bit of a giveaway, yes. Then the photo you sent me, which by the way I think Nicky might have caught a glimpse of, was another huge clue. Then, seeing that you have not long got done dominating and using me in just the most delicious and exhilarating way ever, I think I am pretty sure that the school uniform and pigtails was a hit." She grinned at him like a Cheshire cat.

"You could say that yeah. Seriously, all of it today, totally blew my mind. I haven't even dreamed about stuff as good as that, and I have had some pretty horny dreams I can tell you."

She laughed, but made a mental note to find out what his horny dreams were. Perhaps someday she could make those come true as well.

"I'm just trying to work out whether it is ok, or whether I should feel a bit weird about it. The whole fantasising about school uniforms, and dominating...young women...and stuff," he said, a worried expression crossing his face.

Beth's heart went out to him. He was such a good man deep down, and the fact that he was even wondering if it was ok to think about her in a skirt and blouse pretending to be a college student, or whether this might mean he was some sort of twisted pervert, reminded her how much of a honest to goodness guy he actually was.

"Oh baby," she said, taking his hands to reassure him. "This is all perfectly cool. You are getting turned on by me in school uniform. It is cheeky and fun, not sordid or weird. I look hot in that uniform; you know it. You are thinking about me being younger, like I was just before we met. You aren't imagining me as some random teenager are you?"

"No no, of course I'm not." His response was quick and definitive.

"Then it's all cool. If it excites you, and it excites me, and let me say that playing around like this really, really, really did get me all sorts of horny, then where is the harm in that?"

He was silent for a long moment, before finally visibly relaxing. "You're right."

"Of course I'm right. You are a good guy Dean Parker. You get turned on by me in a short skirt and school tie, the only thing that proves, is that you're a man."

"Beth, I get turned on by you in your gardening clothes. All that proves is that you are super-hot and have a direct line to my libido."

"Well, I do look -hot in wellies," she said, trying to keep a straight face. He started to laugh, and it wasn't long before she was giggling too.

He stopped abruptly, a frown creasing his brow. "Wait, what?"

"I look hot in wellies?" She was confused now; what was he talking about?

"No no, what was that you said about Nicky?"

Bugger, she thought she'd managed to gloss over that, but apparently not. "Umm, Well." She hesitated, summoning her courage. "Nicky may have caught a glimpse of that photo when I was sitting in the swimming pool car park. Not for long, but I think she definitely knows what it was." She hesitated again before finishing. "And, she knows that it was your... Well, that it was you. Let's put it that way."

Dean stared ahead blankly for a long moment, before his head fell forward, his shoulders sagging. "Crap."

Beth leaned over, putting herself in his eye line. "Babe, it's cool. She's not a kid anymore, she's an enlightened young woman you know, almost nineteen. I don't reckon it's anything she hasn't already seen. "She reached out and touched his cheek, and his eyes flickered closed for a moment." I was super embarrassed too, but Nicky was actually cool as a cucumber about it. She is happy that we are still in love and hot for each other, her words."

"It's just weird," he said, "she being my daughter."

"Don't let it bother you. Most daughters have seen their father's bits a bunch of times by that age. The only difference here is that because we adopted Nicky at age 11, there was less chance for that sort of thing to become normalised. Besides, she is an adult now, and As much as I don't want to think too much about it, I am sure she has seen a good handful of cocks already." She couldn't help but giggle at the way that sounded.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. You know how difficult it was for me to bond with her at first though, to get into that mind-set of treating her like my own daughter."

"I remember, but it's all cool. Don't beat yourself off about it."

"What?" He looked up at her sharply.

Beth blushed. "Did I say off? I meant up. Don't beat yourself up about it." She flashed him a big goofy smile, and his expression melted as he laughed softly.

"While we're talking about photos, did Megan really see that picture of me?"

Dean was the one to blush this time. "Shit, yeah. Beth, I'm so sorry. The phone was on my desk, and it just popped up, right in her eye line."

Revisiting the subject, Beth was surprised and confused to feel a ripple of nervous excitement. She frowned, not quite understanding what her body was reacting to. "Well, these things happen I guess. Was she ok about it?"

"She was embarrassed, I was embarrassed. It was an awkward five minutes of blushing and sweating, but yeah I think she's cool. We agreed to just forget about it."

Beth breathed out heavily and felt some of the tension drain. Had she actually been that worried? If Megan had wanted to be weird about it, she probably could have caused quite a bit of trouble for Dean at the office. However, it seemed they wouldn't have to worry on that front at least.

"How do you feel about it?" he asked.

"Well, obviously I wouldn't have chosen to send it to her, but in hindsight, I'm actually a little thrilled that someone else saw it. I mean, it was a pretty hot photo of me, and I guess it gives me a bit of a buzz, knowing that a stranger saw it."

"Megan is not exactly a stranger," Dean said, narrowing his eyes.

"True, but anyway," she said, shaking away the memories. "It's over now, no harm done, and she's leaving soon. So, I won't ever have to look her in the eye, knowing that she saw me fingering myself dressed in a school uniform."

Saying the words aloud actually sparked her arousal; her nipples were hardening beneath her shirt. Dean however, was oddly silent.

"What?" she asked. "There's something you're not telling me."

He breathed deeply before speaking, "You might actually have to meet her once more, at the company social a week on Friday. Remember?"

Now that she thought about it, she did recall him mentioning to her a couple of weeks ago about the upcoming social. She groaned. "Oh crap, I'd forgotten about that."

"We don't have to go," he said, but the look on his face was troubled.

"No, its fine." That was sweet of him to say, but she knew attendance at the socials was pretty much a requirement for senior team members and their partners. "I'm sure Megan will be too embarrassed to bring it up, and I doubt I'll be dropping it in to conversation either. Besides, we'll be mingling and drinking; it probably won't even come up if we avoid bumping into her too often."

Dean reached out to caress her cheek, before leaning forward and kissing her on the forehead. "You're amazing. Have I ever told you that?"

"Well, it's always nice to hear," she said, grinning back at him. "You're pretty awesome too."

He grinned. "It was a bloody amazing picture by the way. I think I may have mentioned that already, but just to be clear, it blew my mind, and I'll be reviewing it on a regular basis."

"Well headmaster," she said with a cheeky smirk. She leaned forward onto all fours to kiss him, forcing him to lie back. "You know, if you ever want to see me in that uniform"--she showered kisses on his nose and cheeks as she spoke--"you only have to summon me back to your office."

She moaned as his lips sought out hers, his hands coming up to cup her breasts, squeezing them firmly. "Oh, I'll most certainly do that. After all, we still need to discuss your punishment." He raised an eyebrow and gently pinched her nipples.

"Ouch!" She giggled. "You sure know how to get a girl's attention."

"And you know how to turn a guy's head; that photo was stunning. In fact--" he left the sentence unfinished.

She sat back on her haunches, narrowing her eyes as she studied his face. "Go on, something you want to tell me?"

He creased his brow into a frown. "Well as I said, Megan was embarrassed and flustered, but just before she left my office, she commented that the photo was incredible, and that you looked stunning." Beth's breath hitched and a flush of heat rushed to her cheeks. "It's not like I asked her for a critique of it; she just came out and said it. It was odd."

"Umm well," Beth started to say but paused. What do you say to that? It was always nice to be told you looked stunning, but to be told it by another woman, by your husband's secretary, when the photo was one of an intimate nature, that was a different matter entirely. What exactly was she meant to say to that? She suddenly became aware of his hands stroking her legs, inching slowly higher. Was hubby up for another round? She lay down and snuggled up next to him.

She pulled back the covers, and his erection sprang up. She giggled. "Hello there. Is all this talk of sexy stuff getting someone excited again?" She reached out and curled her hand around his thick shaft. She slid her fist slowly down, drawing back the foreskin and exposing the head, which glistened with pre-cum.

Now he was the one lost for words; all he could manage was a soft moan. The hand sliding down her back to caress her bottom was all the encouragement she needed though.

Their lovemaking was slow and sensual this time, Passionate and unhurried, both of them taking their time to enjoy each other's bodies. Beth stripped off her shirt and straddled his hips, guiding him into her. She sank down on him in one slow motion that seemed to last for an eternity, making Dean groan and claw at the bedsheets. Eventually after agonizing seconds, he was buried deep in her, their bodies finally melded together as one.

She leaned forward, guiding her breasts to his mouth, and he willingly and eagerly lavished attention on her hard nipples, in a way that made her want to stay there all night. Teasing, tingling, building, rocking slowly back and forth on his hardness, filling her completely. Grinding her clitoris against his body in a slow agonising rhythm that repeatedly brought both of their climaxes close, only then to ease off and start the build-up again.

All the time, he held her close to him, burying his face deep in her cleavage, drinking in her scent and sinking into her warmth, until his need drew him to grab her hips and urge her to ride him, desperate for release.

Eventually, unable to fight her own need any longer, she sat back up, ground down on him, and began to gyrate rhythmically, flexing her hips and steadying herself on his broad chest. Eyes closed, mouth open as the heavenly sensations increased.

Her climax enveloped her like a great wave, crashing down from a cliff face, and as she gasped and tensed around him, he bucked up hard into her, and found his release. They both panted and gasped for breath, drawing out every shudder and jerk of each other's climatic highs.

Finally, she collapsed onto him, his cock still twitching inside her, as aftershocks wrung the final remnants of ecstasy from her body.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... How will Nicky be able to look her parents in the face again, after what she saw and heard, and the way it made her feel? And in spite of their agreement to forget it ever happened, Megan is unable to stop thinking about the picture of Beth.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.

12