Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
She overhears phone sex between her boss and his wife.
8.4k words
4.75
7.7k
2

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. This time we get to learn a bit more about one of our main characters, and meet a wonderful new one too. You can expect some voyeuristic eavesdropping on a bit of dirty talk phone sex, masturbation and storylines developing around sex and love between women, and unusual feelings between non-blood related family members.

Previously on Langley Circle... Beth and Dean finally managed to find some time to unleash their pent up passion, after dipping their toes into the world of roleplay for the first time. However, they weren't quite as alone as they thought; their eighteen-year-old adopted daughter Nicky, saw and heard much more than she bargained for, leaving her confused and horrified at how aroused it made her feel.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Three

Nicky slouched on her bed scrolling through social media feeds, stalling for time. She had been ready for over ten minutes, but was reluctant to head downstairs until she absolutely had to. She was trying so hard not to think about last night, but the images of her parents having sex, and the feelings that those memories evoked, kept stubbornly invading her thoughts. What was wrong with her? What kind of sick pervert got aroused at the sight of their mum and dad having sex?

She cocked her head at the sound of the front door closing; that would be her dad leaving for work. That solved half the problem at least. Avoiding her mother wouldn't be so easy though. It didn't matter how long she hid up here, her mum would still be downstairs. She glanced at the time with a heavy sigh; she could only afford to wait another minute or two. Her phone vibrated; it was a message from her friend Bella.

'Morning ladies. Corner usual time?'

A few seconds later, another message arrived, from Sally.

'Olds driving me in today, see you at registration xx'

Nicky tapped out a quick response.

'See you in 5 Bel'

She couldn't delay the inevitable any longer. Taking a deep breath, she snatched up her school bag and made her way downstairs. As she reached the bottom, she briefly considered slipping out without saying goodbye, but that would raise suspicion, and lead to awkward questions.

"Hurry up Nicky." Her mum's voice rang out from the kitchen.

Nicky bit her lip, eyeing the front door, but then reluctantly walked towards the kitchen.

"Running late mum. See you tonight," she said quickly as she rushed in.

Her mother was sitting at the table nursing a cup of coffee. Nicky leaned in and pecked her on the cheek avoiding eye contact. As her lips touched her mother's skin, a flurry of memories arrived unbidden. Her dad thrusting forcefully; her mum's lust filled look and pleading words, "Do it sir, pull my tails, fuck my mouth"; her dad's dick quivering between her mum's legs; and most distressingly, her own hard nipples and damp arousal.

"You OK love? You're burning up."

"Fine mum," she said, dismissing the question out of hand and turning to leave. But she was far from fine. She was sick, a sick pervert. She needed to purge the images from her mind, to get distance from it all.

"Nicky? What's wrong," her mother asked, voice tinged with worry.

Nicky was having trouble thinking clearly; she couldn't process the confusing thoughts filling her head. She had to get away from her mum and the house. She ran from the room, not stopping or even looking back when her mother called after her; she was desperate to get out. Her heart was pounding, and her skin prickled with sweat as she lurched through the front door. She rushed along the path and through the gate, her breath coming in thick gasps. Her mother called out once more, her voice muffled this time, but still Nicky didn't stop; she needed to get away. Running down the quiet suburban street, she saw and heard nothing, body on autopilot.

The cold breeze whipped at her tear-stained cheeks, fresh air filled her nostrils, and the further she got from the house, gradually her mind began to clear. She slowed to a walking pace, breathing heavily.

"Hey babe." The familiar voice roused her from her daze. "Whoa, you look like shit Nix."

Nicky blinked, looking around in confusion; she was surprised to have reached the corner already. "Oh Bella, thank god."

Within days of Nicky and her family moving to Langley five years ago, she had become friends with Bella Glendale. They had met at school, quickly realising they lived just around the corner from one another, and after discovering they had a number of classes in common, and a shared interest in swimming and similar tastes in music, they had soon become firm friends.

Nicky loved Bella for her honest, no nonsense attitude; Bella always called shit the way it was, and to the best of Nicky's recollection, never a lie, and barely a cross word had ever passed between them. On top of that, despite being only four feet eleven, Bella was feisty, never took crap from anyone, and was fiercely loyal. Nicky knew that Bella would always have her back, and the same was true the other way around.

After a year of being friends, they had officially declared each other their "bestie", and sworn a sister pact. At the time, they had giggled and admitted it seemed a bit silly, but agreed to abide by it nonetheless. That's how Nicky could be certain Bella would always fight her corner, keep her secrets, and never betray her.

"Babe," Bella said more softly this time. "What's up?"

The tears pricked at Nicky's eyes again. She wanted to blurt out all the crap that was in her head, but was so confused. She was not even sure how to put it all into words. She hesitated, struggling to think of what to say.

"I'm sick," she said finally, a deep frown creasing her forehead. "It's complicated. Maybe. I dunno."

She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head, trying to organize her thoughts. It was no use; she didn't even know where to start. Blinking open her eyes, she smiled pathetically at her friend.

Bella stared at her for a long moment, her expression not one of annoyance or frustration, but concern and contemplation instead.

"Morning ladies," a voice called from behind; Nicky instantly recognized its owner.

Ted, a lanky ginger haired boy, was in the same year as Bella and Nicky, and lived on the same road as Bella. The two of them had practically grown up together, as their parents were life-long friends. Ted was nice enough; he could be funny at times, but a bit of a letch too. Bella took great pleasure in teasing him relentlessly, for no other reason than because she could.

Nicky widened her eyes at Bella, shaking her head ever so slightly. The diminutive blonde got the message instantly.

"Not today Ted, piss off, there's a good chap."

"Gees Bel, way to be a bitch this morning." Ted grumbled and trotted off ahead of them, his hands buried in his pockets. He had known Bella long enough to know when she wasn't in the mood to be tangled with. It was common knowledge that he had a huge crush on her, and would probably walk off a cliff if she told him too. Bella wasn't interested in Ted that way, and whilst generally friendly, she could be brutal with his feelings at times. Today however, this was exactly what Nicky needed.

"Thanks Bel." Nicky twitched her lips into an appreciative smile.

Bella shrugged, took her by the arm, and slowly led her in the direction of school. "So, what's going on?"

Nicky clung to her friend, enjoying the contact, trying to think how to begin. She sighed deeply, again struggling to find the words.

"Don't overthink it Nix, just spit it out. I guarantee whatever it is, we can fix it."

"You ever see your parents doing it?" Nicky said in a hushed voice.

"Shagging?" Bella didn't seem phased at the question at all.

"Yeah." Nicky kept her gaze firmly fixed on the pavement as they walked.

"Once or twice," Bella said matter-of-factly.

"Really?"

"Sure, sometimes they forget to close their door; no big deal. I just turn my music up and ignore it. It's kind of weird, but whatever." Bella shrugged her shoulders. "What's this about? Did you catch your folks doing the dirty?"

"Kind of yeah," Nicky said, feeling a little foolish; perhaps she was making too much of a fuss about this after all. However, that didn't explain the way her body had reacted last night, her state of arousal.

"No biggie. I mean, they are people too; I guess," Bella said with a soft giggle.

"How did it make you feel?" Nicky asked.

"Feel? Nothing really. A bit grossed out I suppose, I mean they are like nearly fifty."

They walked in silence for a short while, Nicky trying to process this information. Why didn't she feel the same way as Bella. She was repulsed yes, not at the idea of her parents having sex though, but at the feelings it had evoked in her. It was herself she was disgusted with, not her parents.

Bella was the first to break the silence. "So why are you so upset?"

"It made me feel..." Nicky couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence.

Bella looked over, and instantly Nicky's face reddened in shame. She could feel the tears coming. Her friend stopped walking, staring at her searchingly; Nicky couldn't even meet her eye.

"Talk to me Nix," Bella said with concern.

Nicky buried her face in her hands and shook her head. "I can't Bel." Her voice cracked as she spoke.

Bella hesitated only a moment before asking, "You got study period first?" The question confused Nicky, but she simply nodded without looking up. "Okay, well we're skipping."

Nicky looked up sharply. "Bel no, it's fine."

"Oh no you don't. I know you Nix, and if something has you this worked up, it has to be bad. So, we're going back to my house to talk it out, no arguments." She didn't wait for a response, turning around and leading Nicky back the way they had come.

.........

Nicky slumped down onto Bella's bed, wincing as loud music suddenly filled the room.

"Shit!" Bella shrieked, fumbling with her iPhone to drop the volume down to a background level.

As Nicky numbly stared at the carpet, the bed shifted as her friend sat down next to her.

"OK Nix, what happened? You saw your parents shagging, I got that much, but what aren't you telling me?"

Nicky wrung her hands together nervously, and tried to summon the words. "I saw them," she said, licking her dry lips. "Well actually, I heard them first. I was heading to the bathroom. Initially, I just thought it was funny and a bit embarrassing, but I didn't really want to hear it. I went to close their door and that's when I heard my mum say..." Nicky faltered, the words stuck in her throat.

Bella reached over and took her hand, squeezing it gently. Nicky smiled weakly, and tried again. "Well, mum said... this thing, and it really shocked me. So much so that I looked through the gap to see what was going on, and that's when I saw them."

The emotion welled up, and this time she didn't hold it back; a sob burst from her mouth, and tears began streaming down her cheeks. She wanted to keep going though; now that she had started, she wanted to get it all out. "Mum was... sucking him off. I didn't see it as such, but I saw dad thrusting into her mouth. He was being really forceful, pulling her hair and stuff, And... Well, it just shocked me."

Belle gasped. "Fuck, was your mum ok?"

"That's the thing." Nicky face Bella, who was staring back fearfully. "Mum had this look on her face."

"What? What kind of look?" Bella brought a hand to her mouth and looked as if she might be about to burst into tears.

"It was so intense Bel, like pure fire. The need and passion in her eyes was incredible, like she'd never wanted anything more in her whole life."

"What?" Bella was taken aback.

"Mum was giving herself to him. It was in her eyes; she was totally submitting to him, and she looked... like she was in heaven. When I saw her..." Nicky stuttered to a stop, struggling to form the words as the sobs returned.

"Baby girl, It's OK," Bella said, pulling her into a hug. She held Nicky for long minutes, until the tears dried up.

Nicky sniffed softly. "That look was so incredible, so hot. It lanced into me like this raw uncontrolled surge of fire..." Nicky faltered again, instead motioning down between her legs, causing Bella's eyes to widen. "I'm sick Bel. A pervert." She collapsed against her friend, sobbing uncontrollably.

Bella's arms wrapped around Nicky in a tight embrace. "That's it, let it all out."

Nicky buried her face in Bella's shoulder, and let the emotion pour out of her. She made no attempt to hold back, the sobs shaking her body, and the tears running freely down her cheeks to drip onto her friend. She stayed like that, letting it all wash out of her until finally there were no more tears. She remained in Bella's arms a few moments longer, taking great comfort from her best friend. Eventually, she sat back, wiping her eyes.

Bella offered her a handful of tissues. "Here you go."

"Why did it make me feel that way? They're my parents." Nicky's voice was hoarse and scratchy from the crying.

"Hang on a sec, I'll grab some water," Bella said, getting up and stepping out of the room.

Nicky blew her nose noisily into the tissue, slumping back on the bed. She felt weary and drained, but noticeably calmer.

"Here you go," Bella said, holding out a glass.

Nicky gulped down half the drink quickly, relishing the relief the cool water gave her throat, before handing it back. "Thanks."

"OK, I've got a theory," Bella said, sitting back down on the bed. "Your parents are kind of hot, yeah?"

"What the fuck Bel?" Nicky scowled at her.

"Listen Nix. It's true whether you realise it or not. Your mum is beautiful and curvy, and your dad, well he is built. I mean if he wasn't your dad--" Bella stopped talking abruptly, shying away from the dirty look Nicky shot her way. "What I'm saying is that in general terms, your parents are very attractive people. Right?"

Nicky narrowed her eyes, but eventually shrugged; she knew that Bella wasn't wrong.

"OK, and you being adopted means you've never had that blood bond thing from day 0, like when you were inside your mum's tummy. Well it wasn't your mum, not your mum now I mean. Anyway, whilst they are your mum and dad, and you love them like parents, there isn't that chemical connection, the DNA gene science thing, or whatever it is. So, your reactions may be different in these situations."

Bella was rambling, but Nicky had to admit that perhaps beneath all the waffle there could actually be some substance to it. "So what are you actually saying?"

"I'm saying that your body is reacting at a base chemical level, like we all do when we see someone hot and sexy. You just don't have that DNA blocker thing there telling you that they are your parents."

"But it's wrong," Nicky said sharply.

"It's wrong because society says they are your parents, but they are not. Well they are, but they aren't; you know what I mean. But the body doesn't always obey those rules. Your body says it's hot, so it's hot. It doesn't mean you fancy your dad because he is your dad, it means you fancy your dad because he is a buff guy."

"So, what I experienced was just instinctual, or a chemical reaction? Not a deliberate mental choice." Nicky could see some logic in that. "I think I get it"

"Like I said, you saw an attractive woman giving a blow job to a fit guy, and you got turned on. It's only a certain part of your brain making it weird. It doesn't change anything. They're still your parents. You're still you, not a sicko. So what if you happen to find them attractive. Quite honestly, there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't; as I said, they are hot! What, if anything you do about it is entirely up to you. You're an adult, You're in control, don't forget that."

Nicky was suddenly overcome with love for her best friend. "Bel, you are so amazing." She threw her arms around the petite blonde, hugging her tightly.

"I always got your back baby girl, you know that. Trust me, just cos you saw your dad's hot arse, and your nipples got hard, doesn't mean you are a perv."

Nicky grinned, feeling better about the whole thing now. "Actually I saw his dick too," she said, knowing this would get a reaction.

Bella's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. "It's big isn't it? I just know it is. I always thought he would be hung. No wait, don't tell me. If it's small, I don't want to know. It would ruin my fantasies."

Nicky gasped. "Bella Anne Glendale! You fantasize about my dad?"

"Sure," Bella replied with a shrug. "He's buff!"

Nicky slapped Bella's arm playfully, and was then gripped by a moment of devilment. "Well, he's too much of a man for you." She smirked, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"I knew it!" Bella blurted out joyfully. "He's hung like a horse isn't he?"

Nicky covered her ears and shook her head, pretending not to listen in disgust, but couldn't help giggling. "Anyway, if I am honest, it was my mum that turned me on more." She clamped a hand over her mouth. Why had she said that?

Bella's eyebrows shot up, and she stared open-mouthed at her for a long moment. "Oh. My. God. Nicky Parker, Are you being tempted to the bi-side?"

Nicky frowned; up until now, there had been an extra weird niggle about this whole thing, as if she was missing something important. Now suddenly it was as if a lightbulb had come on in her head. Was that it? Was she becoming sexually attracted to women?

Recently, Bella had confessed to Nicky that she fancied both boys and girls, and whilst she tended to focus on dating men, she enjoyed the occasional evening with a woman as well, and apparently, there had even been a threesome once. However, Nicky wasn't that way inclined. Was she?

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, her hair flopping around onto her face. This was too much. When she opened her eyes, Bella was staring intently at her. "Bel, I'm not... I mean I don't..." She hesitated, her shoulders slumping. "Honestly, I don't really know anymore. I mean I--"

Bella silenced her by placing a finger on her lips. "I'll say this plain and simple for you Nicky Parker. You are my best friend, and I love you with all my heart. That sister pact thing? Silly girlie stuff, but I meant it then, and I mean it now. It's you and me all the way baby girl."

"Me too Bel--"

"Not finished." Bella cut her off again. "As I was saying, forever you and me, Ocean Drive all that stuff. Whatever happens, we're gonna be doing our knitting together in the old people's home. However, if you ever think you might be getting a little curious about what it's like to be with a woman." Bella fixed her twinkling green eyes on Nicky with such intensity that her breath hitched in her throat. "You promise to come find me first."

Bella took Nicky's hand, placing it on her chest. A burning heat rose to Nicky's face as her throat dried, her whole body beginning to tingle as she became aware of how fast her friend's heart was beating.

Bella wilted, her confidence seeming to falter. "That is of course, unless you don't find me attractive," she said, looking away shyly.

Nicky stared at the gorgeous diminutive blonde; she felt such a deep connection to this woman, it made her heart ache, but she was still confused, and this didn't feel like the right time to figure this particular problem out. She reached out and tugged Bella's chin around to meet her gaze. "Oh Bel. Sweet Bella Anne," she said softly. "If I ever decide I feel that way, trust me, you will be the first to know."