Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella's eyes lit up, brimming with such hope and vulnerability that it took Nicky's breath away. She did so completely love this girl, but she wasn't sure if it was in that way. Nicky paused, drinking in the soft features of her friend's pretty face, and was suddenly seized by an impulse.

She leaned forward, slowly closing the distance between them. Bella froze like a deer caught in the headlights, her eyes wide and shining, her breath hitching. Nicky hesitated then, with her heart thumping in her chest, closed in for the kiss.

A spark of pleasure tingled on her lips, surged down over her chest, and flooded her entire body. She held there, not moving for long moments. Bella, normally so self-assured, was briefly paralyzed. A taste of minty toothpaste and a hint of strawberry passed between the women as the kiss lengthened. Bella's lips began to part slowly, and Nicky eased back a fraction, not wanting things to go further. She held the chaste kiss for a few more seconds, to try and reassure her friend that this was OK. Finally, she pulled back, cupping her hand to Bella's face; the pretty blonde nuzzled against her palm, gazing at her with surprised excitement.

"The first to know, I promise." Nicky whispered, touching her forefinger to the tip of Bella's nose, breaking the spell.

Bella blinked a few times before beaming a huge smile. "Well Nicky Parker, you are full of surprises today."

"Thanks," Nicky said with genuine sincerity, "for everything."

"No problem girlfriend," Bella replied, back to her normal bouncy self. "Now, go fix your face; you look like a hot mess. Then we'd better get going, before they start making calls. Have you revised for the maths test?"

Nicky smiled at her friend, realising at that moment how lucky she was to have her. "Not really, just skimmed through it."

"Meet at lunchtime to cram?"

"Sounds like a plan."

=== === ===

Beth checked over the rewritten article one more time. The school roleplay with Dean Yesterday had been so incredible, that it left her wanting to convey precisely how exciting dressing up and roleplay could actually be. When she had gone back and re-read her original draft, it came across very flat and boring, and there had been no alternative other than to start over.

This time, instead of making it a general piece covering numerous ideas for spicing up your sex life, she had kept it tight, and focussed solely on the roleplay. There had been a few twinges of embarrassment as she recounted some of the details of their experience, but as she was submitting under a pen name, she felt comfortable about including plenty of juicy intimate detail.

By injecting some personal enthusiasm and excitement into the article, she hoped it might show others how much fun roleplay could actually be. It wasn't strictly what the magazine had asked for, but hopefully it would strike a chord, and stand out from the run of the mill stuff they tended to publish.

She glanced down at the desk, smiling as she remembered what she and Dean had been doing on it less than 24 hours ago. With a sudden flash of inspiration, she turned back to the computer and quickly rewrote the last paragraph.

'As I sit in my study, I am reminded that a short time ago I was kneeling on this very desk, my hair in pigtails, enjoying a toe curlingly delicious orgasm at the hands of my headmaster hubby. Whilst roleplay and dress up might not be something you have previously considered, if you are looking for a shot of adrenalin for your relationship, then you could do a lot worse than giving it a go. Personally, I am already contemplating which rule to break next, so that this naughty girl can once again be summoned to the headmaster's office.

Lizzie Langley x'

Beth smiled, and after one last read through, emailed the article to the editor. They may, or may not go for it, but if they didn't, it would be easy enough to resurrect the boring first draft.

She glanced up as her phone buzzed with an incoming message.

'Sorry about earlier mum. Terrible stomach cramps. Feeling better now. Love you x'

Well, that was a relief; Nicky's earlier behaviour had been playing on her mind, but it seemed there was a plausible explanation for it after all. Beth frowned; she didn't think Nicky was anywhere near her time of the month yet though, but if the cramps weren't because of her period, what could be the cause. Nicky had seemed fine yesterday evening, even continuing to tease her about the dick pic. Beth couldn't think of any other obvious reason, or at least not one that she cared to entertain for too long. She would have to talk to Nicky later and get to the bottom of it.

Her phone buzzed with another message.

'Miss Carhill, I am keen to resolve the outstanding matter between us as soon as possible, however I am at a teaching conference for the rest of the week. I expect you in my study, correctly attired, on Saturday at 3pm. Do not be late!'

She grinned. Looks like hubby is keen to get some more alone time with Lizzie too. Saturday was three whole days away though, but kinky stuff would probably have to wait till then, as they didn't get much time alone during the week.

What did he mean by correctly attired? Was he talking about her underwear? She would have to find some plain white knickers and a bra before the weekend. Maybe this called for a new pair of shoes as well. It was important to take advantage of any legitimate shoe shopping opportunities.

Butterflies had taken flight in her tummy at the thought of what might happen on Saturday. Three days was such a long time to wait though. The tingling excitement inside, and a dampness between her legs indicated that actually 3 hours was too long to wait, let alone 3 days. She toyed with the phone in her hand; she still needed to send a response to Dean. Maybe she could kill two birds with one stone. With a gleam in her eye, she left the study and all but danced up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Beth sprawled back on the bed and got comfortable. First things first, she tapped out a message to Dean.

'Yes sir Mr. Parker. I appreciate you taking the time to address my naughty behaviour.'

As she waited to see if he would respond, she lay back, closed her eyes, and let her mind drift back to yesterday's experience. As she relived the moment when she had bent over to remove her underwear for him, the excitement began to build in her once more.

She slid a hand languidly up over her body, cupping one breast, squeezing gently; luxuriating in the pleasure of her delicate touch. She traced a finger lightly around the nipple, and felt it gradually harden, poking a small bump in the thin material of her top. She repeated the gentle pleasurable caresses on her other breast, and after a few minutes, the warmth began to spread throughout her body.

Eager to increase her arousal, she lightly grasped both nipples, causing a delicious surge of pleasurable pain that instantly led to a subtle wetness developing between her legs. She really did like her nipples being squeezed, the harder the better in the right circumstances. She settled into a comfortable rhythm of gentle and tender caresses punctuated with an occasional firm pinch, that soon had her squirming on the bed.

Her phone buzzed again.

'I see it as my duty Miss Carhill to prepare you for the rigors of life. It can be quite hard out in the real world.'

Beth giggled; she knew exactly how hard it could be. Sitting up, she peeled off her top, unfastened her bra, and cast both aside. The change in temperature made her skin tingle. She lay back down and continued to edge her arousal higher, revelling in the increased stimulation of skin on skin.

After a while, she slid one hand down over her tummy, and began making wide circles, stroking the skin-tight fabric of her leggings. Never quite touching her most sensitive parts, but all the time steadily increasing the anticipation of what she knew was to come.

When she could resist no longer, she moved her hand lower, sliding it down directly between her legs. She gasped as her fingers brushed over her sex, and cupped her hand over her mound, feeling the instant pleasure of the sensations all along her labia. A warm moisture soaked through the thin material, and she maintained the pressure while one slender finger teased further backwards. Spreading her legs wider to facilitate the progress of her teasing fingers, she slowly drew her hand back up over her pussy and onto her stomach, pausing briefly before repeating the whole delicious process once again.

She enjoyed the sensations as her hands traced the contours of her body, sliding over the material of her leggings. She wriggled and flexed her fingers to force the Lycra to make contact with her most sensitive parts, as she moved her hand down between her legs. She shortened her strokes and focussed on her pussy, causing her swollen lips to part, bringing more wetness to soak through the material. She sighed deeply, and with a sense of purpose, reached for her phone.

'Thinking about it now hubby. So horny. Taking matters into my own hands.'

Hopefully he wasn't in a meeting, that could be rather embarrassing for him otherwise. Her mind flashed back to the incident yesterday, when Megan had accidentally seen the photo of her in the school uniform, and a momentary sting of anxiety shot through her. She was playing with fire again, but surely it was his responsibility to safeguard his own phone. There was nothing she could do about it now anyway; the message had gone.

The pulsing ache deep within her, reminded her that there were far more pressing issues at hand. She brought her legs together, pushed her bottom off the bed, and eased down her leggings and knickers in one fluid motion. Flopping back, she raised her legs into the air, peeled the garments off, and tossed them to the floor. She spread her legs wide, and enjoyed the freedom and delicious exposure as the air caressed her naked body.

She quickly slipped a hand back between her legs, moaning as she wriggled her fingers between her labia, and began to rub slowly back and forth, teasing the delicate flesh between her clitoris and the entrance to her vagina. She edged gradually closer to her clit, but avoided direct contact, although she knew she wouldn't be able to deny herself that pleasure for much longer. Her phone began to ring.

"Shit!" She gasped in frustration.

She snatched at the phone, and seeing it was Dean, reached over to grab her AirPods from the bedside cabinet.

"Hi, how's it going?" Dean's voice filled her head.

"I'm good," she said. "Where are you?"

"In my office."

"Alone?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Good, that means I can carry on, while we talk."

"Carry on doing what?" Dean asked hesitantly.

"Well at this precise moment, I am lying on our bed, completely naked. My right hand is teasing my left nipple, while the other one is between my legs."

"Christ!" Dean gasped. "You're driving me crazy wifey. You do know that don't you?"

"Would you like me to stop?" she asked, even though she had precisely zero intention of doing so. Perhaps, if he ordered her to stop, she might, but she desperately hoped he wouldn't.

"No, don't stop on my account." She could almost hear the grin in his voice.

"Well hubby, what would you like me to do? Now that you have me on the phone, I am yours to command."

There was silence for a moment, before Dean began to speak softly. "If I was there, I'd be the one teasing your nipple, but not with my finger, I'd use my tongue. Tracing tiny circles around it, every now and then sucking it into my mouth, and nibbling gently with my teeth."

"Like this?" Beth squeezed her nipple and gasped loudly, delighting in the audible reaction this elicited from Dean.

"Yes, round and round with my tongue, then sucking and nipping them between my teeth. Over and over again."

Beth mimicked his described actions with her fingers. "That's so good, but I need more Dean, I'm so horny." Beth moaned softly into the phone. "What will you do now?"

"I kneel between your legs, spreading them wide, and bending your knees, exposing you fully to my hungry gaze. You're already wet and ready for me from the touch of your own fingers."

His words skipped and danced in Beth's head, causing surges of excitement to dart through her body. She did as he said, opening herself for him. "Oh yes baby, very wet."

"I grasp my hard shaft, holding it teasingly mere inches away from your body. Moving forward, the tip of my hardness touches your pussy, easing the lips apart."

Beth moaned. "Oh yes. Wait, I've got an idea." She twisted around, quickly rummaging in her bedside drawer, retrieving a vibrator. "Ok, I have Excalibur. It's not as good as you, but it'll do," she said with a giggle. Lying back on the bed, she placed the tip of the vibrator between the sensitive outer lips of her labia, shivering with pleasure. "OK I'm holding you just between my lips, like you said."

"Beth, this is so naughty," Dean said. "But damn if it isn't getting me so turned on."

Beth thrummed with excitement. "It's so hot; Carry on baby, please."

"I gently move the head of my cock up and down between your lips, all the way down to the entrance to your pussy. It takes so much restraint not to just force it into you, but I hold back."

There was an overwhelming desire to sink the vibrator into her aching core, but Beth had given control to him, so could only urge him on. "Oh baby, do it. Please."

"I tease around your opening a few more times, then back up and gently drag the tip over your clit."

"Fuck!" Beth gasped as she followed his instructions.

"Then back down to your c..." He stumbled on the last word.

"Say it," she said with a moan.

"To your tight... cunt." He drew out the last word making it reverberate between her ears, causing an instant reaction between her legs. The muscles deep inside her clenched and her clit throbbed with desire.

"Up to your clit once more, rubbing in small circles around it, and then back down again."

"Dean, fuck me please."

"Soon baby," he said and she whined with delicious frustration. "I lean over you, and while I tease you with the head of my cock, I suck one of your nipples into my mouth."

Beth groaned in frustration. "God, I need it so bad." A buzzing sound distracted her.

'Alert: 'Dean has requested video.'

"Show me." He growled the words in her head. "I want to watch."

She moaned, fumbled with the phone, and held it up. There was a sharp intake of breath from Dean, and she knew she had managed to frame the shot of her holding the vibrator correctly.

"I tease circles around your entrance, then ease the tip of my cock into you."

She pushed the vibrator slowly inside her, and arched her back at the sudden pleasurable sensation. "More baby."

"I withdraw, and again circle around before once more pushing just an inch inside."

Her arm holding the phone began to ache, but she didn't dare drop it in case he refused to continue, leaving her high and dry. She was suddenly struck at how easily and willingly she had given control over to him, even to the point where she would withhold her own orgasm if he so desired it.

"I withdraw, tease, and then ease back in again, but this time I don't stop at just the head, I force it further inside you. I keep going, slowly and steadily, all the way."

The sensations were heavenly as her vagina muscles clamped around the vibrator, drawing it inside her. Inch by agonizing inch, it gradually filled her up. She kept going until its entire length was buried deep in her, leaving only the base poking out.

"So full. So close baby, need to come."

"While I'm buried deep in you, I reach down and stroke across your clit with one finger."

Beth reached out her thumb and dragged it against her clitoris, whilst grasping the base of the vibrator tightly with her fingers.

"Holy fuck Beth, that looks so good."

"Don't stop baby, I Need to come. Let me come please?"

"I jerk my hips in small quick motions, forcing my cock inside you, and at the same time draw tiny circles firmly on your throbbing clit. Oh Beth honey, do it. Come for Me. Come for me now."

As the sound of his voice thrummed in her head, she did as he commanded. Suddenly the heat intensified, her muscles clamp down on the phallus inside her, and her orgasm detonated deep within her body. She shuddered, dropped the phone, and pinched her fingers around one nipple so tightly it almost brought tears to her eyes. "Fuck, fuck!" She cried out, as spasms overtook her body. She clasped the end of the vibrator and twisted it on, sending a buzzing wave of pleasure through her cunt. With nipple squeezed, thumb stroking her clit and vibrator thrumming inside her, she panted and moaned as she was consumed by her climax.

Eventually, she released the pressure and fumbled to switch off the vibrator. She dragged it slowly back and forth inside her, causing waves of gradually ebbing pleasure to flow through her. Withdrawing it, she held the tip inside, and then gasped as she extracted it completely.

Her arms sank to her sides and she lay motionless, breathing hard. After a moment, she realised that it was silent. "Dean, honey?" she breathed heavily. "You there?"

She searched around for her phone; glancing at the screen, she noticed that he had already terminated the call. She tossed the phone aside, her limbs feeling as heavy as lead. She felt well and truly, 'virtually' fucked.

=== === ===

Megan Chambers flexed her foot on the control pedal with a well-practised motion, and paused the audio machine as the phone on her desk began to ring. She saved the document containing the audio transcription, and stabbed at the button to route the incoming call to her headset.

"Yes Mr. Parker?"

"No calls or interruptions for the next half an hour please Megan."

She winced; the sound of her boss's voice was overly loud and distorted. She reached out to turn the volume down, and accidentally knocked her plastic cup over, spilling water onto the desk.

"Yes sir," she said, and tossed her headset to one side, snatching up a tissue to mop up the spillage.

"Bugger," she hissed under her breath.

Fortunately, there had only been a small amount of liquid left in the bottom of the cup, and it didn't look like anything too important had been damaged. A draft letter that was waiting approval was looking very soggy, but that could easily be re-printed. She pushed back her chair, and threw the remains of the letter and the tissues into the bin beneath her desk.

Megan sighed, and not for the first time thanked her lucky stars that she worked alone in the outer office. She already had a reputation for being clumsy, and this latest incident would only have led to more teasing.

She settled back in front of the computer, and retrieved the headset to continue with her audio transcription. As she adjusted the headband to make it more comfortable, she was startled to hear the voice of her boss.

"You're driving me crazy wifey, you know that don't you?"

Megan shot a glance at the phone, realising neither of them had terminated the intercom call. He must be talking to his wife on his mobile. She reached out to clear the call.

"No, don't stop on my account."

She paused, suddenly intrigued as to what Mrs. Parker might have been doing at the other end of the line.

"If I was there, I'd be the one teasing your nipple, but not with my finger, I'd use my tongue. Tracing tiny circles around it, every now and then sucking it into my mouth, and nibbling gently with my teeth."

Megan's mouth dropped open in shock. Oh my god, Mr. Parker was having phone sex with his wife. She should end the call immediately, and yet her finger hesitated over the end call button, curiously not actually pressing it. Catching sight of that photo of Mrs. Parker yesterday had been awkward enough, but eavesdropping on the Parker's dirty talk was something else, and not something that could be easily laughed off in the same way.