Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare come until I say so," he hissed in her ear.

She whined in delighted shock; his command sent a molten thrill through her, but instantly caused her to struggle for control of her impending orgasm. She feared not being able to hold back, and more than anything she wanted to comply with his order, to please him.

"Dean, please; I'm right there."

He eased back, continuing to stroke into her as he grasped her ankles, holding her in place.

"Five," he spat the word, and then stroked hard into her three times in a way that had her almost lose her mind. She could feel her orgasm building up like the floodwaters behind a dam.

"Four." He slowed, but maintained a deep thrusting stroke, the force of his movement shifting her on the bed each time.

"Three." Beth realised he was counting her down. The anticipation of her release flooded towards her like a tidal wave.

"Two!" She felt her muscles start to tense.

"One!" As he spoke the word, he tugged at one ankle and rolled her onto her back, opening her up, holding her legs wide as he buried his cock deep inside her. Like the heat from an opened furnace, her orgasm consumed her, forcing the air from her lungs in a primal wail that shocked her. As the intensity of it grew, she threw her hands to the headboard, and arched her back, almost bucking him off her, but he held her tight, growling as he began to come.

She rode the peak of her orgasm as his seed loosed into her, a great pressure rushing to her head in a flush of heat and vibrating pleasure. She lost focus, and wasn't sure how much time had passed before she became aware of him releasing her legs; they dropped to the bed in a dead weight. She lay like a rag doll, limp and spent, as he smothered her with his body, kissing her hard. Still she could not speak, could barely function enough to breathe.

The intensity of his kisses gradually diminished until he was peppering her with delicate smooches to her face and neck. Finally, her breathing returned to something approximating normality, and it wasn't words that came out first, but something resembling a cross between a barking laugh and a sigh.

"Oh...my...god! I think you broke me," she said with a grin.

He chuckled, lifting up to gaze down at her. "Well how appropriate, you fixed me, then I broke you."

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... Beth and Dean attend the company social where inevitably they run into Megan, echoes of the incident when she saw an intimate photo of Beth still fresh in everyone's mind. What was meant to be a pleasant evening takes a dark turn, resulting in some astonishing outcomes and revelations.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.