Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 07

Story Info
Blowjobs and drugs and R&B at the corporate social.
14.1k words
4.73
3.8k
3

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. There's a lot going on this time as three of our main characters find their world's colliding as the plot thickens. The story tags say it all and there are no particularly controversial sexual situations along the way; just all good fun with hints at more to come.

Previously on Langley Circle... Megan, Dean's personal assistant, accidentally saw a picture of Beth dressed in a sexy school uniform. The next day, unbeknownst to either of the Parkers, she overheard a phone call where things got very dirty between Beth and Dean. Both incidents left Megan feeling excited and confused. With the prospect of her leaving the company shortly, it seemed like the issue might just go away, but all three would have to meet one more time, at the upcoming company social. Meanwhile, Nicky finally got a chance to explain her behaviour to Josh, after she forced herself upon him in the storeroom, and to her astonishment ended up agreeing to be his girlfriend.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Seven

Nicky and Bella lay on their stomachs, bobbing their heads to the music playing through the Bluetooth speaker perched on Nicky's dresser.

"So come on, dish the dirt," Bella said, smirking at Nicky.

"Dirt, What dirt?" Nicky tried to keep a straight face.

"Don't make me tickle it out of you." Bella rose up, as if to make good on her threat.

Nicky dropped the act. "Ok ok, no tickling." She still retreated out of range across the bed, just to be sure.

"So spill, what's he like as a boyfriend?"

Nicky's face softened, her expression going distant. "He's so sweet Bel. A little shy and unsure of himself, but it's to be expected; I'm his first girlfriend after all." A gentle warmth rose to her cheeks.

"You get to mould him before any other girl has polluted his mind first," Bella said with a giggle.

Nicky paused for a moment, her expression turning serious. "You ok about this?"

"Me? Sure, why?"

"I realise this has happened just when I was... You know, exploring things, and I wasn't sure how you'd feel about me having a boyfriend."

"Don't be daft girl. I'm happy for you. Besides, you're still thinking of exploring things, aren't you?"

"Sure, I'm still sorting stuff out in my head. Nothing has changed there. I've even prepared Josh, kind of."

"How so?" Bella sat up on her knees, pulling her nightshirt down over her legs.

Nicky rolled her eyes. "Did you really have to wear the unicorn one tonight?"

"Hush, I told you before, don't dis my corns, and stop changing the subject."

"Well, I explained to Josh about me fancying women and all that, and of course he knows you and I are inseparable, so I expect he's figured it out."

"That's your assumption?"

Nicky looked at Bella uncertainly. "Erm, yeah?"

"Oh dear, big mistake," Bella said with a chuckle. "Assuming that a man has connected the dots and figured something out is asking for trouble."

"Huh, perhaps you're right. I should say something more specific I suppose, but then I'm not sure what to say right now. He already knows that you and I come as a package; there is no splitting me away from you, I was super clear about that."

"I should think so too."

"How is he around you now?" Nicky asked. She desperately wanted Josh and Bella to get along; otherwise, things could get tricky in the future.

"He's better. As of today, He's stopped stuttering and trembling around me, so that's progress. I mean what does he have to be scared of, I'm delightful!"

Nicky guffawed with laughter.

"Oi bitch, not the response I was expecting."

"Sorry Bel. You know I love you, but you know you're like a guard dog around me. If you don't like someone, it's kind of hard to get past you."

Bella didn't look offended, but simply shrugged. "Fair point, I protect those I love."

"So, do you like Josh?"

"Yeah, he's nice enough. Once he stops pissing his pants around me, we'll be able to get to know one another better. He has boyish good looks. I get what you see in him, he's cute I guess."

"He is, isn't he," Nicky said in a dreamy voice.

"So, have you two shagged yet?" Bella asked, with a deadpan expression.

"Jesus Bel, you're so base. It's only been a couple of days, so no, we haven't."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"He's getting there. At first, he was a bit wooden and tense, then he progressed but went too full on, and it all got very slobbery for a while, but he is definitely getting better."

"Gees, you sound like you have been permanently glued to his lips for the last few days."

Nicky giggled. "Admittedly, we have spent quite a bit of time doing that. It's very exciting, stealing kisses wherever and whenever we can. He's very attentive, and adorably naive. I love being the one to educate him."

"Are you happy to take it slow, or are you getting juicy for him?" Bella asked, pointing at Nicky's lap.

Nicky rolled her eyes. "Crude Bel," She said in mock indignation, then grinned. "However, I wouldn't say no to moving things along. It's quite soon, but last Friday took the awkwardness out of things somewhat. So, hopefully we can get naughty sometime soon. I think his mum is away next weekend." She affected a prim regal voice, "maybe I'll allow him to take my virtue then."

The two girls broke into more giggles as there was a knock at the door. Nicky's mum popped her head into the room.

"Hi Mrs. Parker," Bella said.

"Hey Bella. So, have you girls got anything fun planned for tonight?"

"Nah, movie and popcorn probably," Nicky said. "Are you off now?"

"Yes, I'm meeting your father there."

"Which dress did you go with in the end?"

Her mum pushed open the door, and walked into the room revealing her outfit. She was wearing an elegant black dress, cut low in a scoop neck that displayed a generous amount of cleavage, and hugged all her curves as it flowed down to the floor. There was a long split up one side to mid-thigh, revealing the black stiletto heels that looked exquisitely impractical. She twirled round in front of the girls, wisps of hair bouncing freely where they had been teased out of her elaborate pinned up hairdo. Nicky's mouth went dry as she felt a tingle of arousal between her legs.

"Ooh Mrs. Parker, looking smokin' hot'!" Bella said, full of appreciation.

"Thank you Bella, I hope Mr. Parker thinks so too."

"If he doesn't, he's blind, you look stunning."

"You do mum," Nicky said, "You're so beautiful."

"Aww honey, that's sweet of you to say." Her mum leaned forward and cupped her face, unwittingly treating her to an eye-watering view of cleavage. "Nicky, are you ok? You're cheeks are flushed and burning up."

Nicky flicked her eyes over to Bella, who was smirking and trying not to laugh.

"Fine mum, we've just been laughing a lot," Nicky said, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Ok, well I'd better go; I don't want to be late. I'm not sure what time we'll be back, but don't wait up. You two have fun," she said as she sashayed out of the room.

"You too mum, see you later." Nicky turned back to Bella, who was struggling to hold back her laughter. She swatted her on the leg. "Just you shut up Bella Anne." The dam burst and Bella exploded into giggles. "You're so mean," Nicky said with a pout.

Bella stifled her giggles, crawled over the bed, and laid her head in Nicky's lap, staring up at her. "It's so adorable the way you get turned on by your mum."

"I didn't!" Nicky said in a weak voice, but she knew deep down Bella was right.

"Don't sweat it babe, she was looking totally doable; even I was getting tingles. It's no surprise that you flushed up like a beetroot and your nipples got hard."

Nicky looked down in shock, and sure enough, her nipples were hard, the proud bumps poking visibly through her pyjama top. "Oh my god!" She blushed deeper and threw her hands over her chest, before beginning to giggle. "Gees, I'm a mess."

Bella sat up. "You are not; you're adorable." She hugged Nicky tightly. Nicky relented, and sank into the embrace, burying her head in Bella's shoulder. She could feel her pretty friend's body pressing against hers, with nothing but their thin nightclothes between them; her arousal increased still further.

"Bel, what am I going to do?"

"Don't over think it Nix, just let things play out." Bella pulled back and locked eyes with her. "Don't fight it, or push it, just let it happen."

Nicky nodded and smiled, "You're right."

"Of course I'm right," Bella said, a big smile spreading across her face. "Now, what trashy movie shall we watch?"

Nicky climbed off the bed, and started toward the door. "You choose the movie, and I'll make the popcorn."

"Deal!"

=== === ===

Dean hovered at the edge of a group of fellow senior executives and their plus ones, and did his best to be invisible. He was utterly bored. He wasn't surprised though; these occasions were always dull.

Twice a year, the company hired a swanky venue and provided free booze, in an attempt to get people to socialize. It was extremely difficult to have any fun though, mainly because whoever you were, your boss was never far away. In fact, everyone you'd see at the office tomorrow was there waiting for you to make an idiot of yourself, so you had to be careful about letting your guard down. Consequently, you ended up with a lot of superficial conversations, awkward interactions and exchanges of boring but polite small talk. At least the people with a modicum of self-control generally opted for these tactics. There were always a few wide boys or gobby girls, who got pissed and made a scene, and if Dean was being honest, they were what made the whole thing bearable. The knowledge that at some point in the evening, someone was going to make a complete tit of themselves, was too good an opportunity to pass up.

The group that he was attached to but steadfastly trying to ignore was duller than dishwater. It was mainly senior executives and their partners. This meant the conversation was very polite, and utterly boring; everyone was on their best behaviour in the presence of their wife, husband, partner and/or boss.

Where was Beth? At least when she got here, he would have someone interesting to talk to, or even better to escape to the dance floor with. He couldn't possibly dance with anyone else; if he did, tomorrow the corporate email system would go into meltdown from the onslaught of rumours.

Dean allowed his gaze to wander, taking in some of the awkward groupings that had formed. People were not drunk enough to dance yet, which created a big section of no-man's land in the middle of the room; the music was still loud enough though to make meaningful conversation almost impossible. This resulted in pockets of people either smiling in uncomfortable silence, or shouting in each other's faces to make themselves heard.

Dean's eyes landed on Graham. Hmm, who is he talking to? Is that Nadia from accounts? Well he doesn't have a chance in hell there. Nadia was obviously trying to be polite, whilst at the same time desperately searching around for an exit strategy, poor woman.

A loud chorus of laughter erupted from a group to the right, the compliance team. They were actually a good bunch. He'd spent the occasional night out with Terry, Steve and the rest of the team, and they certainly knew how to have a good time. This little event must really be cramping their style, although this probably wouldn't be their final stop of the night. They would most likely move on to a club or casino after this fizzled out.

He carried on scanning the room as his group continued to chat about the stunningly exciting topic of Finlay's failing golf handicap. He sipped at his gin and tonic, and observed a few more of the awkward interactions taking place. Oh god, Angela and Betty were having a heated conversation off to one side; those two really should avoid each other. Angela with a few vodka's in her was a force to be reckoned with, and Betty didn't take shit from anyone. He made a mental note to keep an eye on them in case things got out of hand.

As he swivelled his gaze further around, it landed on the very generous and attractive posterior of a woman bending over. Dean allowed his gaze to drink in the curvy shape of the woman's behind, and the creamy white skin of her thighs, which were showing below the hem of her short skirt. He frowned as a feeling of recognition came over him, and tried to work out who it was. Just as it dawned on him, Megan stood up and turned, looking in his direction.

Dean froze. He couldn't look away now; it would seem obvious that he had been ogling her. She appeared to be staring straight at him, and a prickly heat began to rise up his neck. He took another sip of his drink, and still she gazed fixedly in his direction, an expression of yearning and desire forming on her face. What the hell! There was something weird and quite unsettling about her stare though, it felt like she was somehow looking directly through him, not actually at him. He watched as Megan's eyes refocussed almost imperceptibly, and she seemed to notice him properly for the first time. She blushed a deep shade of red, and fled into the crowd.

Had she actually been looking at him, or at someone behind him? He spun round to investigate, but was distracted to see Beth standing near the entrance of the venue. She spotted him, smiled broadly and started towards him.

Dean excused himself from the group, and made his way over to intercept her. As he approached, he got the chance to take in her outfit, and feelings of desire and pride welled up in him. She looked utterly gorgeous in a long black dress, which was showing a significant amount of skin in some very interesting places.

"Hi babe," she said with a smile, and leaned forward to kiss him. A waft of her perfume filled his nostrils and instantly his desire was piqued.

"Hi. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you kind sir," she said, bobbing a demure curtsy.

Dean took her arm and steered her not to the group, but instead in the opposite direction. "Bar first, get a couple drinks inside you," he said, bobbing his eyebrows at her.

"I see; that kind of party is it?" He knew she would understand his meaning.

"Well, let's just say that if this wasn't my third gin and tonic already, I would be slashing my wrists at the mind numbingly dull conversation." They reached the bar and Dean signalled a member of staff. "Gin and tonic, and two double vodka and tonics please."

"Wow, things really are bad," Beth said, smiling sympathetically at him.

He took a moment to admire his wife again, and felt another surge of arousal as he drank in her curves. "Seriously Beth, you have outdone yourself tonight, that dress is breath-taking."

She beamed at him. "Not bad is it." She turned away to scan the room, giving Dean a nice view of the back of the garment, which was pretty much non-existent. Aside from the spaghetti straps, there was about an inch of material hugging her sides all the way down to the hollow of her back, before the rest of the material curved inwards to cover her bum. He could not resist running a finger up her spine as she looked out over the room.

She shivered, and turned back to him. "Oi, at least let me have a drink first before you try that sort of thing," she said, giggling as she grabbed one of the vodkas from the bar. With a quick look around to make sure no one was watching too closely, she knocked the entire drink back in one go, and swapped the empty glass for the full one. "OK, that should numb things enough to be social; shall we mingle? Any sign of Megan yet?"

Dean took her arm, and they walked slowly back in the direction of the group. "Only a brief glimpse, I thought she was staring at me, but I actually think she was looking at someone behind me. That was just when you arrived."

"After these vodkas begin working, perhaps we should seek her out and clear the air."

"Sounds good." He smiled at her, leaning in closer so he could whisper. "You are truly beautiful."

She squeezed his arm softly and returned his whisper, "The dress and the shoes are entirely the only things I am wearing."

Dean stopped dead in his tracks. Beth grinned over her shoulder at him, before making her way to the group.

"Elizabeth, how delightful to see you again." David came forward to meet her, and as Dean watched, Beth slipped effortlessly into corporate wife mode, beaming brilliant smiles at the other people as David introduced her.

=== === ===

Megan weaved her way through the clusters of people, without any real destination in mind. Her only goal was to be out of the eye-line of her boss and his wife. When he had caught her gawping at Beth Parker like a bitch on heat, her blush had been so intense she had felt like her face was on fire.

What was happening to her lately; every time she saw, or even thought about Beth Parker, she slipped into schoolgirl crush mode. Oh god, best not to think about schoolgirls either, that just reminded her of the photo she had seen of Beth.

Get a grip Megan. Just get through this one night, then the situation will resolve itself; Dean Parker wouldn't be her boss anymore. She stopped abruptly, sitting down heavily on a nearby chair as a thought suddenly struck her. After tonight, she would never have a chance to see Beth Parker again.

Her stomach sank. This was ridiculous; she was acting like a lovesick puppy. It was Beth's dress that had done it tonight; she looked like a goddess. When Megan had noticed her walk into the venue, her heart had skipped a beat, and she had briefly forgotten how to breathe.

"Hey Megan, come join us."

Megan looked up and saw Katie sitting with a group of women at a nearby table. Why on earth were they inviting her to join them? That lot had been nothing but bitchy to her the whole time she had worked at the company. They teased her about her clumsiness, and her height. Lately there had also been a rumour going around that she was having an affair with Mr. Parker, and Megan was fairly sure that Katie was the one who had started it.

"Thanks, no, I'm good," she said and turned away.

"Oh come on," Katie said coming over and crouching down next to Megan. The woman placed a hand on her arm and spoke softly. "Look, I know I and some of the other girls have been a bit mean to you at times, things just got a bit out of hand. But, it's your last day, and I wanted to extend you an olive branch. Come and have a drink with us; let's get fucked up and make something out of this boring party."

Megan studied Katie's face, but couldn't detect any animosity; she seemed genuine. Besides, this might be just the distraction she needed right now. She smiled weakly. "Ok, sounds good. To be honest, I could really do with getting trashed tonight."

Katie smiled broadly, and led her back to the table. "OK gang; let's see Megan off with a bang. How about we get some shots on the go?"

The women around the table cheered, and as Megan sat down, she felt that perhaps this night might not turn out to be such a cluster-fuck after all.

Liza, a tall skinny blonde turned to her, smiling. "Megan, so jelly about your new job, sounds like a real step up."

Megan smiled tentatively, "Thanks Liza, I am really looking forward to it."

"Here we go girls, shots all round." Katie brought a tray laden with small glasses of clear liquid to the table. Megan leaned forward to take one, but Katie picked a different glass and handed it to her. "Here you go babe."

"Thanks, what's the toast?"