Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 15

Story Info
Threesome make-up sex is the best!
6.5k words
4.63
2.7k
4

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. The resolution of a single plot point this time with some MFF action and discussion around the theme of attraction between non-blood step relations.

Previously on Langley Circle... Josh took the day off school, ashamed to be seen with the black eye he had received from Bella. His step-mum Trudy returned home unexpectedly in the middle of the day, and Josh witnessed a strange outpouring of grief and sexual frustration that left him horny and confused. A frank discussion with Trudy led to a better understanding of her relationship with his late father, and soon he was stepping up to give Trudy what she needed in a way that promised to change their relationship forever. Meanwhile Megan turned up for her second day at Ravenger and Sunder, willing to give it another chance, but it wasn't long before she stumbled upon one of the senior partners enjoying a blowjob courtesy of a colleague. Enough was enough; Megan confronted Trena only to discover that her securing the job had been a mistake, the interviewer believing her to be an experienced member of something called the Ruby Club, which sounded like nothing more than a high-class brothel to Megan. She elected to walk away and was stunned to receive an instant compensation payout of six months' salary, to ensure her discretion about the things she had witnessed.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Fifteen

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bella asked.

Nicky glanced over at Bella, her hand frozen on the way to the doorbell. "He needs to understand that if he's going to ghost me, then I'll come knocking on his door to find out why."

"Ghosting? That's a bit harsh."

"You defending him?" Nicky was unable to keep the irritation from her voice.

"No, not at all. Just doesn't seem like his style." Bella smiled weakly at her. "Just go easy, OK?"

Nicky breathed slowly to release some of the tension, only then becoming aware of a high pitched buzzing sound coming from somewhere above them. She glanced up and winced as the bright sunshine dazzled her for a moment. As she blinked rapidly, she saw a dark shape skip in front of the sun and disappear over the rooftops on the other side of the street.

Bella looked up, trying to see what Nicky was staring at. "What?"

Nicky frowned. "I thought I saw something, but there's nothing there now." She shrugged and glanced back to the front door. "Anyway, I'll take things slow, but if he's being a dick, I will have no qualms in telling him so." She turned and jabbed at the doorbell.

After a few moments, Josh's step-mum opened the door. "Hello Nicky, this is a pleasant surprise."

"Hi er, Trudy, is Josh in?"

"Skulking in his room I think. Go on into the front room and I'll give him a shout."

"OK, thanks. Oh, I'm not sure if you know Bella," Nicky said as she led the way into the house.

"Hi Bella, Nice to meet you."

"Hi Mrs. Dickinson," Bella said sweetly.

"Please call me Trudy. Go on in and make yourselves comfortable."

The two women filed into the front room as Trudy closed the door behind them. Nicky looked across at Bella who was blinking in disbelief. "I know what you're thinking," she said in a low voice, unable to keep the grin from her face.

"They are huge," Bella said in an astonished whisper, "but she's so trim, how is that even possible?"

"I know, check out the photos though; she was even fitter a few years back." Nicky gestured to the mantelpiece.

"Wow, she looks stunning in that beach pic. Ooh, is that Josh's dad? He was a bit of a hunk."

"I guess that's where Josh gets it from," Nicky said, smirking.

"Yeah right," Bella snorted a laugh.

"Hey, that reminds me. Do you notice anything odd about Trudy in the photos?"

Bella scanned the frames on the mantelpiece, but shrugged. "Give me a clue."

"The necklace? She's wearing the same one in every single photo."

"Huh, you're right. How odd." Bella picked up one of the studio shots and studied it. "Oh my god, it's a collar!"

"What? No, it's a necklace."

Bella rolled her eyes. "It's a day collar."

Nicky frowned. "What are you talking about Bel?"

"An o ring?" Bella raised her eyebrows, as if Nicky should know what that was, but Nicky stared back at her blankly. "BDSM, doms and subs, the story of O, Fifty shades of grey? Any of these ringing bells?"

Nicky frowned and looked down at the photo. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that Trudy and Josh's dad were in a BDSM relationship."

"Shut up Bel, you're talking shit."

Bella looked affronted. "I'm not. That necklace, it's what they call a day collar. The submissive wears it out in public to show their continued commitment to their master. At home sometimes they might wear a proper collar, but they wear a day collar when they need to be discreet. Look at the charm for god's sake; it's a heart in chains."

"I saw that, I just didn't understand." Nicky narrowed her eyes at her friend. "Hang on, how do you know so much about this?"

"We have this thing called the Internet you know," Bella said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Cute." Nicky pouted. "Do you think Josh knows?"

"I can't see how he wouldn't. Although BDSM relationships can be very subtle at times, he would have to be blind not to notice the signs over the years."

"Or a pubescent teenage boy?" Nicky said, raising one eyebrow.

"Possible I suppose." Bella grinned. "I expect teenage Josh spent most of his time in his room thinking of his step-mum's enormous tits." Bella graphically accentuated her point by curling her fingers into a fist and miming stroking a large cock.

Nicky's mouth dropped open. "Bella, you're so bad." She thought for a moment before adding, "You're probably right though. Hell I could see myself dreaming of those massive mams and having a sneaky feel too." She giggled as the heat rose to her cheeks.

Bella let out a barking laugh as the sound of footsteps on the stairs came from the hall.

"Put that back," Nicky said pointing at the photo.

As the door opened, the two women tried to act casually, like they had not just been discussing Trudy's sexy curves.

At that moment, those sexy curves came into the room. "He says to go on up. I'm Not quite sure why he couldn't shift his lazy backside and come down, but don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger."

"Thanks Trudy," Nicky said heading for the stairs with Bella hot on her heels.

Well, didn't that just about take the biscuit. Not only was Josh being a dick, but now he had the nerve to summon her up to his room. Nicky could feel her frustration and anger building to a crescendo. That was why, when she reached the top of the stairs she all but kicked Josh's door open, storming in, fully prepared to let rip. That was when she took in the pathetic sight before her eyes.

Josh sat hunched on his bed looking utterly wretched and despondent. His eye was discoloured and swollen, and his nose looked bruised too. She stopped dead in her tracks, Bella almost bumping into her, and her mood melted a few degrees. He glanced up at her with his big, puppy-dog eyes, and Nicky had to fight hard to remember that she was seriously pissed off with him.

"Right," she said with newfound purpose, "what the hell is going on?" She was trying to keep her voice calm, but it wasn't easy.

"Huh?" Josh said dumbly, as he stared up at her even more dumbly.

Nicky hesitated, determined not to fill the silence. The question was out there, he just needed to answer it.

Josh flicked his eyes nervously back and forth between Nicky and Bella. "I- I- I'm really sorry Bella, I shouldn't have accosted you--"

"Oh, we'll get to that." Nicky wasn't going to be derailed. She moved to stand before him. He straightened up as she approached, but she kept her distance. "First though, you better have a bloody good reason for ghosting me. I'll put up with many things Josh, but being ignored isn't one of them. Especially when I have done nothing wrong."

A frown spread across his face, infuriating her even more. "Phone calls not answered or returned, messages not read or replied to, and you weren't even at school today, which feels distinctly like you are avoiding me. So come on, let's have it." She was really getting into her stride now, looming over him and waggling an accusatory finger.

Josh sighed, his shoulders sagging in defeat as he stared at the floor. "I guess I was just trying to avoid the inevitable outcome, hoping it would not happen, but knowing it would."

"What the hell are you talking about? Stop talking in riddles."

He stared up at her, eyes blinking back tears. "The moment when you dump me for being a total dick."

Nicky felt as if he'd smacked her in the face with a pillow full of marbles. She tried to form words, but all that happened was her mouth opened and closed like a fish. She stared at his expression of utter defeat as the penny slowly dropped. Behind her Bella scoffed softly.

Nicky's anger slowly dissipated and the tension eased from her body. She lowered into the chair opposite and regarded him with astonished amusement. "You thought I was going to dump you over this?"

"Isn't that what this is?" Josh said in a voice heavy with sorrow.

"No!" Nicky said and then for emphasis added, "You berk!"

Josh frowned and looked back and forth between her and Bella. "So--"

Nicky shook her head slowly.

"You mean you aren't--"

Another slow shake of the head.

"But I thought--"

"Did you?" Nicky spat the words out curtly. "Did you actually think it through, because it feels like you totally didn't." It was Josh's turn to flap his mouth like a fish now. "Look," Nicky sighed and softened her tone. "I keep forgetting you are new to this relationship thing. You fucked up. You did something you shouldn't have, but ghosting me over it is never the solution."

"After you shot your load into me the other night for the umpteenth time, you told me you felt like a man. Well, act like one and don't hide from shit. When I call, you pick up. When I message, you respond. Simple as that. We communicate, sort things out, probably fuck like rabbits and then move on. You get it?"

"Testify sister!" Bella said snorting a laugh behind Nicky.

Even Josh's lips curled a little. "Sorry, shit, yeah I see that now. I just thought by the time Bella had got done telling you what I did, you would be done with me."

Nicky rolled her eyes. "You grabbed her tits, no big deal."

"Hey!" An affronted exclamation came from behind her.

"Well, no big deal in the right circumstances. Chances are she'll be begging you to grab them, and much more besides at some point in the not too distant future, but it's about context and appropriate timing. You snuck up on her and surprised her in a public place. That's practically a sexual assault. You do that to Bel and she'll--"

"I'll give you a black eye and a bloody nose," Bella said. "Josh, I'm sorry I hit you, but on the other hand I'm not. Being a woman is hard, and fending off unwanted advances from men is something we have to deal with more often than you would think. I will not tolerate it, and won't apologise for reacting the way I did. I stand by it. It's a shame it was you, and it's a shame it hurt, but for fuck's sake, use your brain."

Josh nodded solemnly, pursing his lips. "Yeah, sorry Bel. I see that now. I was just on a bit of a buzz after Sunday night."

"It's OK," Bella said after a pause. "You got what you deserved, you've paid your debt; make sure you learn from it. Give me a five-second heads up the next time you want to grope me; I'll probably be happy to oblige."

Josh smiled weakly and looked back to Nicky. "Sorry," he said pathetically.

"Enough already, stop apologising, just get up here and hug me." Nicky stood up, and with Bella's help, pulled Josh to his feet and into an embrace. He hugged her tightly as Bella's arms encircled them both. Nicky felt all the tension drain from his body, and at the same time her own frustration eased, her mood lifting.

"You daft sod," she admonished him fondly and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, you bloody daft sod," Bella said as she stretched up on tip-toes to kiss his other cheek.

"I missed you two so much," Josh said.

"Hmm let's see," Nicky said and slid a hand down between their bodies to his groin, and was surprised to find Bella's hand already there. "Oi!" She giggled.

"Just getting him warmed up for you babe," Bella said, leaning around to kiss Nicky tenderly. Her hand made way for Nicky's and she covered it with her own, the two women stroking up and down his hardness, their fingers entwined.

"Turns out you did miss us quite a lot," Nicky said and giggled.

"Can we get to the make-up sex now?" Bella asked.

Nicky pulled back smiling. "OK, well seeing as you're the victim here, you get first choice."

"Don't I get a say?" Josh asked.

"No, you will take your punishment and like it." Nicky replied with a smirk.

Bella considered for a moment. "I think I want a mouthful of cum first, and then I wanna watch him fuck you like an animal, while you lick me out. How does that sound?"

Nicky blinked in surprise. "Wow, I said you get first choice, but apparently you've got the whole thing planned out."

Josh cleared his throat. "I think--"

"Shhh, honey, Bel and I will handle this; just make sure your cock is hard and ready when we need it." The boyish smirk she loved so much returned to his face. "Yes ma'am!"

"As it happens, Bel's idea fits nicely. What I really need, is a nice hard fucking." She reached up and kissed his neck, "And you are the man to give it to me." She giggled as his cock twitch beneath their hands.

"Hey, go easy with that sort of talk; he'll come before I can get my mouthful."

"Hurry up and get on your knees then girlfriend," Nicky said as she gently pushed Bella downwards. Bella looked up at her adoringly and sighed with lust as she allowed Nicky to command her.

"Yes ma'am," Bella said smartly.

Nicky watched as Bella unceremoniously yanked Josh's sweats and boxers to his ankles, and engulfed his cock with her mouth.

"Jesus Bel!" Josh groaned as he reached around to grab Nicky's arse, making her moan contentedly. His head dipped down to hers and his tongue forced its way urgently into her mouth, taking her breath away. It darted around, tussling with hers, and a heat shot to her pussy. His fingers dragged up her skirt at the back, and she moaned into his mouth as his hands firmly squeezed her bare bottom.

From Below her, the lurid sounds of Bella's cock-sucking sent tingles of excitement through her body. Wet schlucking sounds accompanied muffled grunts and even the occasional gag, as Bella worked hard to collect her creamy prize.

"Oh my god, you two are incredible," Josh said with a gasp as his hands moved shakily to Nicky's blouse, fumbling with the buttons. Nicky pulled off her tie just as he wrenched the top open and ran his hands hungrily over her bra-covered breasts. She leant back and pushed her chest towards him and he gleefully buried his face in her cleavage, pressing his lips to her exposed flesh. She grasped the back of his head and beamed with excited joy as he passionately kissed and nuzzled at her breasts. She tugged off the blouse and threw it to one side, reaching around to unfasten her bra. The second it was off, he was upon her breasts, cupping one in his hand lovingly, while his lips teased a nipple into his mouth. She gasped as he licked and flicked the tender bud with his tongue.

She closed her eyes and listened to the collective grunts and moans of her lovers. Bella was going faster now, deeper too; Nicky knew Josh wouldn't last much longer. She grinned ecstatically and tossed her head back, reaching down to push Bella's head firmly onto her boyfriend's cock. A garbled exclamation came from Bella's lips but it only excited Nicky further, spurring her on to dig her fingers into the blonde hair and push a little harder, as she cradled Josh's head tighter to her breast.

Josh's breathing quickened and his teeth nipped around her nipple, causing her to squeal in painful pleasure, as he grunted and jerked his hips. Bella breathed noisily through her nose and moaned around his cock, as her mouth filled with cum. Nicky laughed as a feeling of sexual power brought her body alive. Her heart swelled with love and desire for her two friends and she stroked both their heads lovingly as one nursed at her breast while the other struggled to swallow down her boyfriend's spunk.

"Yum," Bella said whilst taking deep breaths, when she finally pulled back off Josh's cock. She didn't stay still for long though, moving quickly to the bed.

Nicky kicked off her shoes and watched as Bella lay back, hoisted her skirt up and pulled down her knickers. She spread her legs and ran her fingers down through her line of pubic hair.

"Ok girlfriend, come eat me; and you"--she looked at Josh--"You give my baby girl the best dogging ever."

Nicky extracted herself from Josh and knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, the smell of Bella's sex catching her full in the face sparking her arousal. She pulled her skirt up over her back and looked over at Josh. "You heard her, get fucking." she grinned, reaching back to stroke her knicker-covered pussy. "Pull them to one side or rip them off, I don't care, just get that cock in me."

"Ooh baby girl, you tell him," Bella said with a chuckle.

Josh didn't hesitate; He kicked off his sweats and boxers, and knelt down behind Nicky. She wiggled her arse expectantly and grinned, as he hiked her knickers over one bum cheek out of the way. Seconds later, she sighed as she felt the head of his cock nudging at her sex, and she braced herself. A gentle touch on her head made her turn to the front, where Bella was looking at her with hungry desire. Nicky eagerly bent to her task, pressing her lips firmly against her friend's moist vulva, just as Josh began to ease into her from behind.

Nicky gasped and tensed her back as he slowly entered her, every inch of his hard shaft causing ripples of pleasure as it rubbed against the walls of her vagina. She flicked her tongue out and lapped at the tender folds of Bella's labia, the sweet musky taste filling her mouth. Hands grasped at her hips, her legs were nudged a touch wider, and Josh push deeper still into her, spiking her pleasure until finally she could feel the prickly hair at the base of his cock brushing against her arse.

"Ooo, she liked that Josh," Bella said with a giggle, and then gasped as Nicky brushed her clit with the tip of her tongue. Nicky teased the bundle of nerves from its fleshy hood, tickling it, as Josh pulled back, slowly and agonisingly drawing out of her, dragging waves of pleasure back through her pussy. She grasped handfuls of the bedsheets in anticipation as the tip of his cock danced around her entrance. It moved lower and nudged her clit, making her jerk her head up in surprise.

"Oh god, fuck me baby, put it back in me. Please," she said, begging shamelessly.

The was a moment's pause, the calm before the storm, and then her world exploded as he drove his cock back into her cunt, hard and deep. She fell forward into Bella's lap who moaned and guided Nicky's head with a firm hand. Her mouth filled with the taste of sex, and she lapped blindly, trying to focus on pleasuring Bella, as Josh began steadily stroking in and out deeply.

Each plunging thrust forced the air from her lungs, dusting Bella's pussy with puffs of warm air, much to the blonde's delight. Nicky's whole body shuddered forward with each deliciously urgent stroke, her breasts swinging against the edge of the bed. On every back stroke, hands gripped her hips and pulled her back as the cock slid from her, leaving her breathless and yearning for it to return. For a moment, there was a stillness where she would try frantically to prepare before the next shuddering thrust came, scrambling her senses and making her cunt thrum with pleasure.

12