Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky tried to match the movements, pulling back and down to lick around Bella's entrance, and then back up to her clit on each thrust. Panting gasps came from above Nicky, and fingers weaved through her hair as Bella whined with pleasure. Nicky used one finger to tease around the opening to Bella's vagina, as she flicked frantically at her clit, causing a crescendo of moans.

"Yes, yes, put it in me," Bella hissed out, in a parody of Nicky's own begging words.

Nicky thrust forward with her hand on the next stroke, and her finger slid inside Bella up to the knuckle, causing Bella to arch her back off the bed. Nicky knew the insatiable woman was not far from coming; neither was she for that matter.

The animalistic grunts coming from behind her grew louder and more frequent, and the sound of Josh's thighs slapping against her arse only served to increase her arousal further. His hands moved from her hips to her back and around onto her breasts; he hunched low over her back, flattening her breasts to her body, as his thrusts grew even more animal-like. His forearms clamped to her sides as he bucked his hips against her furiously, blurring the sensations in her mind until it was all just a whirlwind of pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" At first, Nicky thought the exclamations may be coming from her own throat, but it was Bella; her tummy muscles were all tensing, and suddenly Nicky's head was being squeeze tightly between the blonde's surprisingly muscular thighs. Nicky desperately tried to keep her tongue on Bella's clit, and the finger inside her as her friend came, her body jerking and bucking on the bed. Nicky found it hard to focus though as her own orgasm was approaching fast, and she knew Josh would be trying to hold back until she got there. His hot breath was puffing onto her back, and his moans were rising in pitch, which sent thrills through her body.

Her orgasm was close; a wall of pleasure rising up, expanding out around her and then finally, crashing down over her, the dam burst, great waves of pleasure surging over her. Inexorable and unstoppable.

"Hey guys, I'm just about to order pizza. You got any, oh goodness. Shit, sorry."

"Trudy!" Josh cried out her name just as Nicky felt him erupt inside her. Still in the throes of her own orgasm, and completely unable to stop, she wrenched her head to the side and caught a glimpse of Trudy, standing stock still, a look of utter shock and surprise on her face, the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights. Nicky's heart lurched, muscles all over her body still jerking; Josh gripped her tightly and shuddered violently as his come spilled into her, similarly unable to stop despite the unexpected spectator.

"Umm, er, shit, sorry." Trudy finally broke from her stupor, flushing fire engine red as she disappeared from the doorway.

Josh flattened himself to Nicky's back and she squeezed her eyes tight, sharing his intimacy as their climaxes subsided.

"Well, that was umm, interesting?" Bella said and then barked a nervous laugh. "Shit."

"No kidding," Nicky said, craning her head around trying to see Josh's face.

"Fuck," Josh said under his breath, slowly withdrawing from Nicky, making her gasp. Warm cum began to run down her thighs. Josh slumped back onto the chair and Nicky rolled over to sit on the floor facing him. She felt a whoosh of air past her right ear, as Bella jumped from the bed to kneel in front of Josh. Her hand went quickly to his shaft and she hungrily sucked him into her mouth.

Josh gasped and looked at Nicky in astonishment, who could do nothing but stare back, raising an eyebrow.

"Bel? Really?" Nicky said in surprise.

Bella twisted to glance back at Nicky without letting Josh's cock out of her mouth. She carefully licked his shaft from base to tip and made sure to suck it clean, before lifting up to speak. "Sorry," she said and had the decency to blush. "I love the taste of you on his dick; I couldn't let it go to waste."

Nicky grinned. "You really are an incorrigible slut sometimes Bel."

"Why, thank you!" Bella said with pride.

Josh said nothing, shaking his head in astonishment.

Bella shrugged and then got a twinkle in her eye. She turned around on her knees and began to ease Nicky's legs apart gently. "Do you mind?" She smiled sweetly at Nicky.

Nicky smirked and shook her head, opening her legs for the blonde bombshell, who eagerly slid forward and began lapping up the remains of Josh's cum. She sighed in pleasure as she felt Bella's warm tongue licking around the top of her thighs.

She looked at Josh. "You ok?"

"Umm yeah I guess so. That was just weird, Trudy and all that. I didn't even realise the door was open."

"I thought Bel closed it actually," Nicky said frowning.

"I think," Josh said, glancing down and getting a glazed look in his eye as he saw Bella's shapely arse swaying back and forth mere inches from his still hard cock.

Nicky smirked. "Take your time lover-boy," She said.

Josh refocused and looked up at her, smiling coyly. "I think I am going to have a chat with Trudy, explain things." The smile slipped from his face and he bit his lip.

"Do you think you need to?" Nicky asked and sighed as Bella finished her cleaning duties.

"Trudy and I are trying to be totally open and honest lately. I am trying to help her deal with some of her grief issues, and it's part of the whole treating each other as equals in the house. We agreed that the mother son thing is just silly now, hence Trudy."

Nicky nodded, she could see that, but did this actually need an explanation?

Josh replied almost as if he had read her mind. "I need to explain what this is, so she knows I am being safe and our relationships are based around mutual respect and love."

"Aww you love me? That's sweet," Bella said eyeing his cock and slowly edging backwards towards it.

Nicky got the distinct feeling Bella was attempting to spear herself with his dick, and claim it to be an accident.

"Yeah I do Bel. In a different way than I love Nicky, but I genuinely do feel a lot of affection for you."

Nicky noticed Bella pause for a second at his words, and then a look of contentment came over her face. It lasted only a moment though before she was again aiming up for a shot at his dick. "Oi, slutty, cool down for a second," she said raising her eyebrows at Bella.

Bella met her eyes with a pouty expression. "OK, but promise me I can get some later?"

"Up to Josh." Nicky shrugged and grinned. She turned back to Josh. "Ok, I'm cool with the Trudy thing. If you want, we can all talk to her together. I don't want it to be awkward around here for you, or us. We should just strike while the iron is hot, and do it now."

Before anyone could answer, another thought struck her. "Did anyone actually feel embarrassed that she was watching us?"

"Not me," Bella said, "It was kind of hot."

Nicky frowned at Bella but then smiled. "Yeah I think you're right." She looked over at Josh who was blushing. "Josh?"

He shook his head very slightly. "A little bit yeah, but the timing was such that I just couldn't do anything, and I umm, came so hard. I dunno."

"Yeah you did." Nicky grinned. "OK, well not sure what to do with that information."

"It's obvious to me," Bella said with a shrug. "We all kind of fancy her."

"Bella!" Josh said in shock.

"Oh come on Josh. You most of all; Have you seen your wall? I was looking at it while you two were sorting shit out earlier; do you realise how many of your drawings include woman that look like Trudy?"

"I-I- don't know what you mean," Josh said looking away.

Nicky realised Bella was right. Lots of trim woman with very large chests and in many cases the facial features were surprisingly similar to Trudy. She glanced at the wall now, and gasped as she suddenly noticed that one picture of a buxom warrior was even wearing a necklace similar to the one in the photos.

"You just noticed the collar, didn't you," Bella said with a knowing smile.

Nicky nodded and turned back to Josh, who was looking everywhere but at her.

"Hey baby, its fine. She's a very attractive woman."

"With amazing tits," Bella added. "Bet you think about her loads when you were wanking, yeah?"

"Bella Ann!" This time it was Nicky who expressed shock, although she had to admit she had been thinking the same thing. She glanced down at his cock, which was still rock hard and sticking up proudly.

Nicky smiled knowingly. "OK, we'll stick a pin in that thought for the moment, but don't be embarrassed Josh, it's only natural."

"But she's my mum."

"Is she?" Nicky asked, all too aware of how complicated feelings can develop sometimes.

"Well, no, but still--"

"But nothing. Let's move on." She stood and searched around for her bra. "Let's get dressed and go chat to Trudy. I believe she said something about pizza as well, or did I dream that."

Bella snorted." She did indeed. It wasn't just your mind making random connections when you were getting stuffed with his hot pepperoni."

Josh snorted a laugh and Nicky couldn't help but giggled too. "Come on then, and I think it's probably best you put some clothes on anyway Josh, before Bella leaps on you again."

Bella whined with desire as she eyed his cock hungrily.

.........

"Trudy, Can we talk?" Josh said as soon as they entered the kitchen.

Trudy flashed a nervous glance at the three of them and turned away, busying herself at the sink. Nicky sank into a chair, motioning for the others to do the same.

"I've ordered pizza," Trudy said, a nervous tremor in her voice. "It should be here in about five minutes. Can I get anyone a drink?" She turned hurriedly to the fridge, hiding behind the opened door.

"Trudy," Josh said, trying to attract her attention.

"We've got beer, but it's a school night so maybe not; although, you're all eighteen, so I guess you can do as you please. Then there's coke, milk and some kind of orange thing."

Josh looked at Nicky for support, but she didn't really have a clue how to handle this either, so she looked to Bella, who simply rolled her eyes and got to her feet.

Bella crossed the kitchen to the fridge, gently pushed the door closed, and put herself between it and Trudy, whose eyes went wide in surprise.

"Trudy," Bella said calmly. She reached out and took Trudy's hands in hers; Nicky noticed they were shaking. "Come sit at the table, and let's talk about this like adults. Josh tells me he is trying to be more open and honest with you, and so let's see what he has to say. OK?"

Trudy stared at Bella for a long moment, then flicked her eyes to the table where Nicky and Josh sat patiently. Finally, she sagged and gave a small nod.

After they had both taken a seat, Trudy actually spoke first. "I'm so sorry I walked in --"

Josh held up a hand to cut her off. "There's no need to apologise Trudy," he said. "This is your house. It was our fault for not closing the door. At the end of the day though, we're all adults, and there shouldn't be any reason to be embarrassed really. Well, maybe a little bit embarrassed, but I want to explain a couple of things."

"Josh, we talked about this. I'm not your mother; it's not for me to say what you do."

"You may not be my mum, but I know you care about me, as I do you."

Trudy nodded, and Nicky smiled at how well Josh seemed to be handling this. Compared to the shattered insecure boyfriend he had been earlier, he was being very confident and eloquent with Trudy, and she was listening to him; She seemed to afford him the respect his words deserved, rather than just dismissing them.

Josh turned to Nicky. "Nicky is my girlfriend. I have kind of been in love with her for a few years, and just recently, she came to her senses and agreed to go out with me."

Nicky and Bella both snorted at this and even Trudy smiled at his cockiness.

"Now Nicky and--"

"Nicky and I," Bella said, "are best friends, and recently have become lovers."

Trudy's eyebrows shot up; she looked from Bella to Nicky, and then at Josh.

"And I am greedy," Nicky said, taking up the conversation. "I didn't want to be forever playing Bella against Josh, and vice versa, so we all play together."

Trudy blinked a few times, her cheeks pinking. "Really, there's no need to explain."

"The point that I want to make," Josh said, "is that we're all doing this out of mutual affection and respect for each other, not just lust. And yes, we're being careful." He smiled.

Trudy remained silent, but her face softened and it was clear that Josh's last statement had attributed to the easing of tension.

"Sorry about the indiscretion though," Nicky said. "We'll keep the door shut and the noise down in future."

Bella barked out a short laugh. "Yeah good luck with that, squealer."

Trudy snorted and then blushed, looking away to hide her smirk.

"Well it's true"--Bella nodded at Nicky--"You do squeal like a piglet when you come."

Trudy slapped a hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter. Josh couldn't hold back either, and started giggling. Soon they were all laughing, even Nicky, who wasn't exactly sure she did squeal like a piglet when she had an orgasm, but could appreciate what an important ice-breaker moment this was turning out to be.

After the laughter had subsided, Trudy spoke to Josh. "It's your house too. I want you to be comfortable as well. No need to hide away or hold back, I'll try to be a bit more aware of what's going on and not burst in on you again. If it's too much or too loud, I'll be sure to let you know."

"Thanks, but we'll try and remember to close the door," Josh said and chuckled.

There was a pause, and a strange tension filled the air. Nicky glanced at Trudy who shrugged, the heat rising to her cheeks again.

"Or not, if you prefer," Bella said under her breath.

The doorbell rang at that moment breaking the tension; Trudy leapt up. "Pizzas are here," she said with a nervous chuckle, as she dashed out of the room.

Nicky glared at Bella across the table. "I can't believe you said that."

Bella shrugged. "Trudy got a thrill out of catching us."

Josh frowned. "What?" "Bella, don't be daft?"

"Look, I can read people, and I can sure as buggery tell a woman who is turned on. Trudy is aroused all to hell and back right now; she is embarrassed, but she got a thrill out of catching us in the act, and unless I am very much mistaken, is hoping that it might happen again sometime soon."

Nicky stared at Bella in disbelief. "Oh my god, you're so bad."

Bella grinned. "Trust me. I for one will sure as hell give her a show, if that's what she wants. I don't mind telling you this whole situation is making me wet."

Josh stared at her eyes wide and mouth agape.

"Oh don't look at me like that; a tenner says your cock is hard right now."

Josh blinked, looking away, and Nicky slipped her hand under the table to find that Bella did indeed have the measure of him. She grinned over at Bella and then turned to Josh. "You owe Bel ten pounds."

"I didn't take that bet," Josh said, shaking his head.

Trudy trotted back in with the pizzas, and Nicky watched as she bounced across the kitchen, her impressive chest shaking enticingly. There seemed to be something different about her all of a sudden; she appeared lighter, happier. Nicky couldn't quite put her finger on it. Trudy turned to her, their eyes met for the briefest of moments, and Nicky's tummy fluttered as Trudy winked. The moment passed as quickly as it had arrived, and then the table was a frenzy of box lids and grabbing hands as they devoured the pizzas.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... Antoinette seeks out Nicky and Bella to offer her opinion of Josh's recent treatment at their hands, prompting the confused women to summon Josh to hear his side of the story. Meanwhile Beth invites Megan over for coffee with the girls but is under strict instructions not to play together until Dean gets home, so the women find a unique way to express their displeasure.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.

12