Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 16

Story Info
She helps him relax after a long day at work.
14.2k words
4.75
3.4k
5
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. Lots of little plot check-ins this time, gotta keep that story moving. Some threesome MFF action, and themes around polyamorous relationships.

Previously on Langley Circle... Nicky and Bella paid Josh a visit to dish out a few home truths about his recent behaviour. Far from being the relationship ending scenario that Josh had expected however, once the wrongs had been explained, the three of them got down to the important business of make-up sex, with only one minor hitch when Josh's step-mum Trudy walked in on them at the crucial moment. Meanwhile Dean found his new personal assistant to be both useless and extremely distracting, while Megan walked away from her new job after inadvertently stumbling on to some kind of clandestine sex club.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Sixteen

"Here's the file you wanted Mr. Parker."

Dean glanced up from the document he'd been reading, directly into Hazel's expansive cleavage. He lingered for a long moment enjoying the view of the generous amount of smooth creamy white skin on display, two mountainous breasts nestling either side of a dark enchanting chasm of delights. He felt less awkward now, snatching the occasional peek at his personal assistant's gorgeous body, ever since the first time when he had inadvertently caught an eyeful and she hadn't protested, but rather smiled encouragingly at him. He still had a good dose of shame and guilt, but otherwise tried to enjoy the show. Reluctantly, he dragged his eyes up to her pretty face, which was sporting a cheeky smile.

"Take your time," she said. There was no sarcasm, or annoyance; she seemed genuinely happy for him to enjoy the view at his leisure.

Dean blinked, trying to salvage what little of his dignity remained. "Yes thank you Hazel."

"You're most welcome." Hazel shook her chest, creating a succession of tremors that threatened to have the mountains tumbling down into the valley. Dean had a vision of being smothered to death by a pair of giant breasts; there were probably worse ways to die.

"For the file I mean." It was important to state this, so she wouldn't believe him to be complicit in ogling her breasts, even though this was precisely what he was doing. He took the offered file from her.

"You know Mr. Parker, if you ever want me to go full ruby, just let me know. It wouldn't be a problem; in fact I think I'd rather like it."

Dean nodded absently, letting his eyes ski down the northern slope of one of the twin peaks of Mount Hazel, disappearing once more into the inviting valley of delights.

"Will there be anything else?"

"Umm no, thank you."

"Well, you know where I am if you want me," Hazel said, pivoting on her toes and slinking out with a hypnotic wiggle. As the door to his office closed, Dean stared at it, the image of her figure burned into his retina. He snapped his eyes back to the desk and, not for the first time, asserted that she would have to go.

He frowned; what was "ruby"? Hazel had a tendency to spout some utter gibberish at times, often using words in the wrong context, and saying things that made her sound like a crazy woman, but Dean couldn't even begin to speculate what "Ruby" might mean in this context. It was probably best if he didn't attempt to find out; any interaction with Hazel seemed to skirt around the boundaries of acceptable behaviour for a married man, even though his intentions were always honourable and innocent. He had never initiated any kind of inappropriate behaviour, apart from occasionally glancing at her tits. Regardless, he felt that he was in dangerous territory there, and it would definitely be best for everyone if he found a way to have her reassigned or let go.

His home life was pretty damn sweet now, ridiculously so since Megan had come into their lives, and he didn't want to do anything that might cock that up. An image of his cock erupting from between the twin peaks of mount Hazel flashed suddenly into his mind. He thumped the desk, shaking his head to remove the unwelcome thought, leaving behind a lingering sense of guilt.

He picked up the document Hazel had delivered and started going through it; focusing on work would be a good thing right now, at least until his erection had softened. The document was a report on the Langley Estate property prepared by the debt recovery team. The estate, which was only a short distance from his home, was one of the properties David had tasked his department with disposing of.

As he read the file, he was repeatedly reminded what an incredibly odd property it was. Aside from it being a large sprawling country house that was once home to a British aristocratic family in the dim and distant past, it was now comprised of such a startling variety of components as to make it unique.

It was set on a sizeable amount of land, a mixture of formal gardens and woodland, over terrain that varied from the billiard table flat, through undulating slopes, to a hill that boasted the accolade of being the highest point in the county. This wasn't as impressive as it sounded, only being just over three hundred metres above sea level, but when the remainder of the estate on average rose no higher than around eighty metres, in isolation the hill was rather impressive; The included photographs certainly showed it to be a very noticeable landmark. There was also a lake, small cave system in the side of the hill, formal gardens, and river that cut through a portion of the property.

Its fabricated additions and facilities included a pool, a chapel, a number of chalets and cabins dotted about the land, a parade square, and numerous out buildings including some enormous air-raid style storage sheds. An extensive cellar and attic topped and tailed the main building, which had a staggering amount of rooms of varying sizes. The report made for quite an astonishing read.

More intriguing still was the different uses that the estate had been put to. After being used as an ancestral home for a few hundred years, the property had been converted to be both a military hospital and POW camp for high-ranking Nazi officers during the Second World War. It was then used for an undisclosed purpose by the government during the fifties, then a hotel from the sixties through to the eighties, before sitting empty until the early nineties when it was purchased by the film studio. They used it for making all manner of TV programmes and films, and as a training facility for various professions within the movie industry. The tearooms that Beth and her friends had frequented until recently were added about ten years ago in an attempt to help the studio fund the upkeep of the estate, alas with only minimal success.

Dean was beginning to realise how difficult it was going to be to sell the property. On the one hand it had so much going for it; it really could be turned to any number of purposes, but on the other hand it lacked any cohesion and would present any potential owner with a great deal of work in order to make it fit their needs. It would only really suit a large diverse business that would be able to combine a number of different operations onto the one site, making use of the varied aspect of the property. This was most probably the reason why the film studio had initially bought the estate, and Dean felt their best bet to secure a sale might be if they could identify another similar business. He wasn't overly hopeful though, especially considering the state of the British film industry in recent years. He envisaged having to let the property go for significantly less than the market value to garner any interest. Then again, David had said that they were prepared to take offers well under the value to facilitate a quick sale.

He skimmed back through the file once more, casting an eye over the map of the estate and the building plans. With a frown, he fished out the photo showing the hill again and squinted at something on the top. Jesus, it even had a bloody medieval folly up there. The map showed a set of stables too, near the main house; Dean wondered if any horses would need to be rehomed. He flicked through to the section regarding current occupancy. Thankfully, there didn't appear to be any horses, only a solitary groundskeeper, who had live don site for fifteen years. Dean looked up as a thought struck him; was that the old man he had met near the gate? He struggled to recall the man's name. William wasn't it? Or Wendel, no it was Walter. That was it; he had said to call him Wally.

The phone on his desk buzzed, breaking his concentration. "Yes?"

"Mr. Parker, I was wondering if you would like to take some pictures of me?"

"Er, Hazel, I'm not sure. Why exactly?"

There was a soft giggle at the other end of the line. "For my ID badge, silly. HR has lost the photo I sent them, and it would be easiest if you could just snap one and I'll email it to them."

"Oh, yes of course Hazel. I'm in the middle of something right now, but later today for sure."

Dean was only slightly disappointed that Hazel hadn't been asking him to take a selection of tasteful but nevertheless explicit snaps of her curvaceous body, as his brain had immediately assumed, but on reflection, he thought it was probably for the best.

=== === ===

"I don't think I'll ever fully understand this," Bella said, the frustration evident in her voice.

Nicky glanced up to her friend, who was lounging opposite on a sofa in the common room. "Need any help?"

Bella pouted adorably. "Nah, I'll get it eventually; I guess I'm just not in the mood today."

"You rarely are in the mood for physics," Nicky said, "Not even sure why you took it."

"Sometimes I wonder." Bella fell silent for a moment then leant over the coffee table in between them. "Tell you what I am in the mood for though."

"OH?" Nicky smiled wryly; she had a pretty good idea.

"How about we slip to the gym equipment store and you sit that pretty pussy on my face for a bit."

Nicky glanced around nervously, hoping no one had overheard. She grinned. "You're unbelievable."

Bella's expression crumpled into one of frustration as she realised Nicky wasn't up for putting out in a cluttered dusty cupboard that smelled of Raljex and sweat. She recovered quickly though. "Yes I am unbelievable; just give me a chance to prove it. Either that, or let me text your boyfriend to come and sort me out."

Nicky's jaw dropped in surprise. She had to admit though, hearing Bella talk about Josh like this made her super horny. She had to exercise restraint though; she needed to study for a test. Sighing, she smiled at Bella, who had slumped back on the sofa and was pouting. "How about we set something up for after school; we could go back to yor house for a couple of hours and put that smile back on your face."

Bella's eyebrows rose, her mouth twitching up into a smile. "Josh too?" She leaned forward again and lowered her voice, "I really want you on my face and he balls deep in my cunny."

Nicky squeaked in excited embarrassment at the crudeness of her friend, but nodded in agreement. She had expected that to put Bella in a better mood, but strangely she still had a face on her like thunder. Bella's eyes twitched and Nicky realised the scowl was aimed at something behind her.

"Umm Nicky, can I have a second?" Nicky twisted in her seat, craning her neck to find Antoinette Clarke standing behind her looking nervous.

"Hi Antoinette. Sure, what's up?"

The redhead gazed down at Nicky with a tight-lipped smile, then flicked her eyes up to Bella, and her expression morphed to one of pure hatred.

Antoinette Clarke had never really stood out from the crowd as far as Nicky was concerned. She wasn't particularly pretty, but not ugly by any means, just somewhat plain; although, Nicky suspected some of that could be attributed to the way she dressed and presented herself. Antoinette had a decent figure; you don't spend five years at the same school and not notice that kind of thing, especially when you have to share changing rooms and showers twice a week for physical education. She was a little fuller in the figure than what might be considered conventionally attractive, but her curves were all in the right places; not that anyone other than the changing room girls would know. She hid her curves under baggy jeans and hoodies when she wasn't in uniform. Aside from her looks, Antoinette had also never really been notable for her attitude or personality, just another average teenage woman. A bit of a tomboy perhaps, but fairly shy and introverted, and yet here she was, facing down Bella with a look that would curdle milk.

"Everything OK?" Nicky asked the woman who was busy staring daggers at Bella.

Antoinette blinked and looked nervously back down at Nicky. "Umm yeah. I just wanted to say, no hard feelings, and although I still think I would be better for him, you are a good person and I reckon you will treat him right." She paused and lifted her eyes to glare at Bella again.

Bella stood sharply. "You got a problem with me copper top?" she said with sweet sickly venom.

"Bel, it's fine, let me handle this, I'm not--"

"You!" Antoinette was angry now, barely managing to contain her rage as she jabbed a finger in Bella's direction. "You keep your bloody hands off him. You hurt him again and I will hunt you down. I'm not scared of you."

Nicky looked back and forth between Bella and Antoinette in shock. Despite her bravado, it was obvious that Antoinette was terrified; her hands were shaking.

Bella cruelly jerked forward, as if to pounce, and Antoinette squeaked in fear and backed off half a pace. "You do seem quite scared actually."

"I know Karate," Antoinette said, her voice wavering. "I will hurt you, just be warned. You might hurt me back, but it's a point of principle and I will defend it to the bitter end."

"Antoinette? What are you talking about?" Nicky asked, trying to keep the tension out of her voice. This was developing into a truly bizarre situation.

"This..." Antoinette struggled for words. "This...animal, attacked Josh." As she said his name, her expression softened into one of sorrow. "Blackened one of his beautiful eyes."

What the hell? Josh? Her Josh? Why was she talking about Josh?

Nicky was just about to ask, but the redhead spoke first. "Anyway, I've said my piece. No hard feelings Nicky. I actually really like you." Her expression darkened again as she twitched her gaze to Bella, "And you, you've been warned." With that, she turned and flounced off in a rather impressive manner; impressive until she bashed her shin on a coffee table and had to limp the last few steps into the hallway.

Nicky turned back to Bella, who was standing clenching her fists, staring at the back of the retreating woman. "Bel, what the hell was that all about?"

Bella blinked, twitching her gaze to Nicky. She sat back down, frowning. "I haven't got the foggiest. Seems like Toni has lost her friggin' marbles. I mean, what business is it of hers if I hit Josh, and what was all that crap about no hard feelings--" She stopped speaking abruptly.

Nicky suspected Bella had just made the same connection she had. "The only reason she'd be saying that kind of thing, was if--"

"Was if Antoinette had a thing for Josh," Bella said, eyes wide with excitement. "Like a big thing. Oh my god, she's super juicy obsessed with Josh!"

Nicky frowned. She had to admit, it certainly would explain Antoinette's behaviour. "I fear you might be right Bel."

"I know I'm right."

"Do you think Josh knows?" Nicky asked.

"Only one way to find out," Bella said bouncing with glee. "Summon him." She pointed at Nicky's phone. "Yay, this is going to be fun. If he does know, then that's awkward; however, if he doesn't know, then I can't wait to see his reaction."

Nicky chuckled softly. "I think it's kind of sweet really. It would be a nice ego boost for him in some ways, just as long as he doesn't encourage her."

Bella snorted. "Poor clueless bitch. Why on earth--" she stopped abruptly as Nicky glared at her, daring her to finish the sentence. Bella's eyes widened in panic. "I mean, I understand what there is to love about Josh, now I have gotten to know him. He's kind, sweet and can come five times a night; what's not to like? But those are things only you and I can appreciate." She paused, an expression of concern wrinkling her forehead. "You don't think something has already happened, do you?"

"It better bloody not have, or there'll be hell to pay." The sexual awakening and education of her boyfriend was becoming rather high maintenance of late; it was a good job she loved him.

"What does Toni think she has to offer Josh? She can't hold a candle to you on any front Nix, looks, style personality. She's just invisible."

"Don't be mean Bella. She's definitely geekier than me, which Josh would appreciate, and she's not unattractive."

Bella scoffed. "Have you seen her?"

"Yes, and so have you, in the showers," Nicky said pointedly.

"Oh yeah, I see what you mean. She does have a nice curvy figure. I always thought her bottom was particularly bubbly, where it curls in to join the top of her thighs."

Nicky stared at Bella in disbelief. "This is not the time to be confessing a latent sexual attraction to my boyfriend's secret admirer."

"Yeah sorry. So, she has a good figure, but is obviously not into showing it off or using it to her advantage; I doubt whether many of the guys even know she has a fairly decent rack on her, let alone lust after it."

"That may be true, but still--"

"Heads-up, here comes lover boy," Bella said looking over Nicky's shoulder.

"OK, let's be subtle," Nicky hissed across the table. "I want to give him a chance to come clean."

"Understood," Bella said winking conspiratorially.

"Hey babe," Josh said, bending down to kiss Nicky on the cheek.

Nicky experienced an instant warmth and contentment at being in his company; it was a feeling she loved, and hoped would never diminish. "Hey." She leant against him as he dropped down onto the sofa.

"Hi Bel, you ok?"

"Hi stud," Bella said in a sexy drawl, grinning like a fool.

Nicky rolled her eyes, then turned to Josh, who was blushing and grinning goofily. "How's Trudy today?"She was curious if there had been any further discussion after she and Bella had left last night.

"Great. She seems really happy; this morning she was up early and made me a bacon sandwich."

"I still think you should have shagged my brains out in front of her," Bella said to Josh. "I know women, and I tell you, that woman is in need of a damn good seeing to. Or at the very least, she needs to get off while watching someone else getting a damn good seeing to, preferably me."

"Any chance you can squeeze your rampant libido back into its cage for a few minutes?" Nicky asked with a chuckle.

"I'll try, but it's hard with the two of you sitting across from me looking so adorably fuckable."

Josh looked around nervously; luckily, the common room was mostly empty now.

"So, tell me what you know about Antoinette Clarke," Nicky said, carefully watching for his reaction.

Confusion was the first expression to cross his face, swiftly followed by realisation. "Oh you mean Toni." Panic flashed briefly onto his face, followed by quick nervous glances between her and Bella. "Er, not much. She's in my computer science class, maths too, and she's part of my D&D group. That's about it. Why?"

"D&D?" Bella asked.

"Dungeons and Dragons. I am the DM; we play once or twice a month."