Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky suppressed the urge to giggle; Josh was passionate about this sort of thing, and although she was less enthusiastic, it wouldn't be nice for her to mock him. She glanced at Bella bracing for a less than subtle reaction, but was surprised to see her friend remain quiet and thoughtful. "DM?" Nicky asked.

"Dungeon Master." I run the game, lay out the scenarios, make up the monsters and control the battles. The others roleplay their characters and work together, most of the time, to complete whatever quests or objectives I give them."

"Who's in the group?" Bella asked.

"Well other than me and Toni, I have a core of Rupert, Jason, and Riley. Sometimes Steve or Parnip join, but not that often."

"Antoinette is the only girl?" Nicky asked, trying to sound casual.

"Yeah I suppose. She gets treated like one of the guys. She tends to play big burly warrior orcs or dwarfs so constantly presents herself that way. Why, what's this all about?"

Nicky glanced at Bella, but the blonde was being surprisingly quiet. "What else do you know about Toni?" Nicky drew the question out, trying to imply that this was an opportunity for him to come clean.

Josh stared at her for a moment before his eyes suddenly bulged. "Did something happen? Has Toni been saying things?"

Nicky shrugged. "Kind of, yeah."

Bella snorted a laugh, but still held her tongue.

Josh glanced at Bella, then back to Nicky, his eyes searching her face. Finally, he sagged, and Nicky's stomach did the same. "I didn't say anything to you, because firstly I'm not even sure it's not a wind-up, and secondly, I dealt with it."

"Go on," Nicky said.

"After Bella thumped me the other day, I was staggering around in the hallway, fuzzy headed and bleeding." Nicky's heart lurched at the thought and she flashed an accusatory look at Bella.

"Hey, I'm the victim here remember," Bella said.

"You're right. Sorry babe."

"Well anyway, Toni found me and took me to the disabled toilet to clean me up. It was a couple of minutes before I was able to think straight again, and it was nice to have someone there making sure I didn't pass out or anything." Bella rolled her eyes.

"So what happened?" Nicky asked.

"Nothing. Tony said some weird stuff, I told her I was with you, she accepted it; End of. Why, what's she been saying?"

"Well," Bella said with deliberate slowness, "I'm not so sure Antoinette has actually fully accepted it."

Josh's face crumpled into an expression of annoyance. "I did nothing wrong, said nothing to warrant any attention from her, and that's the truth. Whatever mad fantasy she is entertaining is not of my doing."

Nicky studied him; his reaction seemed genuine and unguarded. Even though they hadn't been together long, one thing she did know was, Josh was terrible at lying. "I believe you Josh. I do."

The three of them lapsed into silence; it was a few long moments before Nicky finally asked, "So what weird things did she say?"

"Does it matter?"

Nicky noted a touch of resistance in his tone. She shrugged. "I'd like to know, any reason why I shouldn't?"

"I suppose not," Josh said with a sigh. "She said that she'd missed her chance; that she had fancied me for a long time, and she was stupid for never making her move. She only felt able to confess it now, as the opportunity had passed."

"Aww how sweet," Bella said with a sarcastic leer.

"Anything else?" Nicky asked.

"She said if I ever changed my mind, that I wouldn't regret it."

"Oh?"

Josh shifted nervously and lowered his voice. "She implied she was still a virgin, and would gladly give her virginity to me."

Nicky's eyes bulged, but Bella simply scoffed. "Figures."

"She said she would do anything for me, to me, with me. That nerdy girls could be very appreciative and very dirty. She's out of her mind. She even said she'd be my slave, and weirder than that, she'd be your slave, and sleep with you or any other woman if it meant she could be with me too."

Nicky glanced at Bella, who was staring, mouth agape. Nicky knew the feeling; she didn't quite know what to say to any of that. She turned back to Josh, who was slumped in his chair staring at his lap. "She really said that?"

Josh looked up, narrowing his eyes at her. "You think I'd make all that up? How sad would that be?"

"Pretty sad," Bella said, an unreadable expression on her face as she stared into the middle distance.

"Well, that was quite the offer you got there; why did you turn it down?"

"Are you serious?" Josh bristled. "She is obviously taking the piss or just a bit mental." He softened his voice. "Besides, I have you; I love you, and I have"--He glanced at Bella, who raised one eyebrow challengingly--"Er, I am lucky enough to be able to share Bella with you, and wouldn't do anything to hurt her either. That makes me pretty much the luckiest guy on the planet; not even I'm dumb enough to fuck that up."

"Good answer," Bella said, and then leered at him. "How about you take me and Nix to the gym equipment store and show us both how grateful you are."

Josh gawped at Bella, then twitched his eyes to Nicky before turning back. Nicky intervened before he did anything dumb like actually agreeing to Bella's proposal. "OK, we've already covered that Bel; put your knickers back on for a second. I am not putting out in any sweaty cupboard, no matter how much I love you two. Jesus, can't you just wait a couple of hours?"

Josh's eyebrows shot to the top of his forehead. Nicky sighed, feeling her cheeks warming. "We were planning to go to Bel's after school for some fun, you want to come?"

"Multiple times?" Bella added smirking cheekily.

"Of course," Josh said, a boyish grin spreading across his face.

"Yay." Bella bounced on her seat clapping her hands.

"So what do we do about Toni?" Nicky asked.

Josh frowned. "Do we have to do anything?"

"Well, she just told me there were no hard feelings, but challenged Bella to a fight if she dared lay a finger on you again. It was both stunningly cute and utterly pathetic at the same time."

"Please don't hurt her," Josh said turning to Bella. "She's a nice person, obviously a bit confused, I have been friends with her for years, and I don't want to hurt her, physically or emotionally or whatever."

Bella pretended to be offended until Nicky added her stare to the pile. "OK, I promise, girl guides honour, I won't thump the crazy bitch. Unless she unleashes her Kung Fu on me that is."

"I think it's Karate actually," Josh said. "But I seem to remember she only ever got the first two belts."

Bella rolled her eyes chuckling. "Oh god, she is so smitten with you, whatever will she do."

"OK, it's agreed," Nicky said. "Toni is confused and maybe a bit delusional, but we all think she's a decent enough person, so we will treat her obsession with care and tolerance. Yes?" Nicky frowned, wondering if she'd be able to keep to her own words if things got super weird.

"It's not as if I have that much to do with her anyway, other than a few lessons," Josh said.

"And Dungeons and Dragons." Bella added helpfully. "When's your next game?"

"Oh yeah," Josh said wincing. "Er, next Thursday I think."

"I don't know about you Nix, but I have often wondered what goes on at these game sessions. Perhaps we should check it out?"

"Er, no thanks; not really my scene. I love you Josh, but orcs, dwarves and rolling a dice to see if I fall off a bridge." Nicky wrinkled her nose and shook her head. She noticed however, Bella wasn't as quick to dismiss it.

"I think it might be fun. Plus I could keep an eye on the bunny boiler."

"I don't want any trouble Bel," Josh said.

"I'll play nice; I already said that; but, we don't want her turning on the charm and slowly whittling you down."

Nicky rolled her eyes. "If you want to go Bel, that's up to Josh. I don't need a spy though; I trust him."

"Are you really interested in D&D?" Josh asked with no small amount of scepticism.

"Is it anything like Xena?"

"It can be," Josh said with a shrug. "All depends on what type of character you want to play."

"Then I am in, but only if I can play a brave Amazonian warrior with thighs like velvet tree trunks, and a bosom that can alter weather patterns."

"You pretty much have the boobs for that already," Josh said making Nicky giggle.

Bella grinned broadly. "Aww you say the sweetest things. Just for that, I'll let you blow your load over them later."

"Jesus Bel," Josh said amidst a snorting laugh.

"Come on sluts, it's almost eleven," Nicky said. "I don't know about you two, but I've got a lesson."

"Meet later at the gate?" Bella asked standing up, scanning around the room.

"Sure," Nicky said, just before her face was full of Bella, Hot lips pressing urgently against hers, the tip of her tongue running over her lips.

"Love you baby girl," Bella said and pulled back looking around furtively once again.

"Mmm, love you too," Nicky said, but Bella had already turned to Josh and was latching her lips to his.

Josh flailed helplessly beneath her, but before he could properly kiss back, Bella pulled up, pausing briefly to shove her chest in his face.

"Wanted to give you two something nice to think about during your day," Bella said, dancing out of the room as the bell began to ring.

Nicky turned to Josh and found him grinning back at her. "We're very lucky aren't we?" He said.

"That's somewhat of an understatement, yeah," Nicky replied, landing a quick kiss on his lips before jumping up to go. "Later, at the gate," she called over her shoulder.

=== === ===

"Hey, you don't need to be doing that," Beth said to Megan, who was standing at the sink washing cups.

"Oh hush, it's practically done now; it's the least I can do. Thanks again for inviting me over; it's really boosted my spirits."

"My pleasure. You sounded really down on the phone last night."

Megan pulled the plug and dried her hands; she turned around, leaning back on the counter to face Beth. "You have a great bunch of friends there. The chemistry in the room was fun to watch."

"Well, you fit right in." Beth smiled, crossing the kitchen to stand in front of the petite blonde. "They all took to you as if you had been one of us for years." The Truth was that Beth had greatly enjoyed having Megan join the gang for coffee, but all morning she had been waiting for this moment, when they would finally be alone.

"What?" Megan said with a wry smile. "You've got a funny twinkle in your eye."

Beth snaked her arms around Megan's shoulders. "Come here you," She said, bending down to press a delicate kiss on the younger woman's lips.

At first neither woman moved, the moment hanging in the air, anticipation building, until Megan began to respond. Lips parted as arms coiled around Beth's waist, causing a delicious shiver to run the length of her spine. She moaned softly into Megan's mouth as her tongue darted out to play passionately with her lover's. The kiss deepened and hands stroked down onto Beth's bottom, fingers splaying and pulling at her, forcing her body closer. She went willingly, crushing her chest against the smaller woman's, and weaved her fingers into blonde hair. Megan broke the kiss, leaning back in pleasure, eyes closed and lips parted as Beth bent to kiss her exposed neck.

"I've missed you Beth. Your touch brings me alive; it's enough to blot out everything that is nasty or unpleasant in a single moment."

Beth moved up, placing a delicate kiss on Megan's bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth and nibbling at the soft flesh.

She stopped abruptly and sighed in frustration. "Damn Dean and his bloody rules."

Megan chuckled. "I guess we'll have to wait till he gets home. I admit it won't be easy; I'd like nothing more than to spend the rest of the day in bed with you."

Megan's words caused Beth's arousal to surge alongside her frustration. "Right, that's it." She turned, dragging Megan out of the kitchen by the hand.

"Oh no you don't," Megan said with a laugh. "I'm not defying your husband."

"Nope, we're not doing that," Beth replied. "Although, it's worth a thought; then he could punish us." Beth grinned back at Megan as she led her to the front room, pushing her down onto the sofa. "We're not going to break the rules, but we are going to make sure he understands how inconvenient they are. If we have to suffer, then so should he."

Megan's eyebrows rose. "What devious plan are you hatching?"

Beth retrieved her iPhone stand, placing it on the coffee table, which she pushed in front of the sofa where Megan was sitting looking amused and perplexed. She dropped her phone into the stand and then stood, looking down at Megan. Beth undid the top two buttons of her dress, pulling it apart to reveal a good amount of cleavage.

"Hey," Megan said chuckling. "So far, this is just punishing me; showing me what I can't have."

Beth grinned, leaning over to place her hands on Megan's knees, and edged the hem of her skirt up, until it was barely covering her knickers.

"Hmmm, that's nice, but still feels like breaking the rules."

"Right, muss your hair a bit; the way that makes you look super sexy. We're going to give darling hubby a call and see how he likes being teased and tormented. Feel free to flash your knickers at him if you like."

Megan snorted a laugh as Beth sat down next to her and began fiddling with her hair. She was wearing a long summer dress that would have to stay in place for now. She leaned forward and made the call; Dean's smiling face popped on the screen.

"Hi hubby," Beth said, a flutter of excitement beginning in her stomach.

"Hi Dean," Megan added in a singsong voice.

"Well, if it isn't two of my most favourite ladies. How was your caffeine fuelled gossip fest?" Dean's eyes flicked around, obviously taking in the image of them.

"It was fun, Megan fit right in."

"The others were very welcoming," Megan said. "Especially Gwen, she's a real live wire that one."

Dean barked a short laugh. "Yeah you could say that. So, to what to I owe the pleasure of this call."

"Oh, just to say hi," Beth replied, "and to let you know we were thinking of you. Weren't we Megan?" Beth slipped a hand onto Megan's knee, drawing it upwards, gradually easing her legs apart as she did so.

Megan's eyes widened, but she recovered quickly. "Yeah, we miss you and." She lowered her voice, "To be honest we're kind of horny."

Dean's eyes bulged, although Beth wasn't sure if it was from the movement of her hand which was completely between Megan's legs now, almost at the top of her thighs, or from the sexy drawl that Megan had just used to confess their current state of randiness.

"So we thought we'd give you a call!" Megan's voice rose up sharply as Beth brushed her fingertips over the front of her knickers.

Dean chuckled. "I can see my wife is doing her best to distract you. Beth honey, Am I being unreasonable by asking you to wait for me this time?"

"A little, yes," Beth said, pouting as she removed her hand, providing Dean with an excellent view of Megan's underwear. There was a soft gasp, and she knew she had successfully rattled him, as he licked his lips and shifted awkwardly in the video frame. Briefly distracted, Beth jumped in surprise as a hand slid onto her breast.

"I bet her nipples are hard Dean. Shall I check?" Megan asked, in a voice that sent tingles of excitement directly between Beth's legs, where her pussy was beginning to moisten with arousal.

Dean said nothing, but nodded slowly and deliberately.

Beth closed her eyes in pleasure as the hand moved around to the front of her dress, and into the open gap. Fingers brushed lightly over her skin and into one bra cup. The anticipation rose as she tried to predict the moment those fingers would make contact with their target; however, her eyes shot wide as a sudden flash of pain sent shivers of arousal through her body as the fingers clasped tightly around her nipple. She moaned tremulously.

"Yes, very hard," Megan said, keeping her fingers clamped lightly around the sensitive bud, as she spread her legs wide, and stroked her panty covered crotch with her free hand.

"Oh my god you too," Dean said, a nervous wide-eyed grin on his face. "You're gonna get me in so much trouble."

Beth chuckled and turned to face Megan, leaning over to kiss her deeply, her hand joining Megan's between the petite blonde's legs. The fingers at her breast squeeze tighter and Beth gasped hungrily into Megan's mouth.

Beth pulled back grimacing. "Bitch!" she hissed through grinning teeth.

"You love it." Megan whispered back, not breaking eye contact.

Beth had to admit, the woman had the measure of her there; she certainly did love it.

"OK, point made," Dean said. "I understand it is a tough request to comply with, but just this once please. I am not comfortable quite yet knowing that you two are going at it hell for leather while I am here. I guess it's just a bit of FOMO."

Beth turned to the screen and smiled. "I get it darling; I wasn't being mean, just having a bit of fun."

The two women shuffled apart on the sofa, though the buttons on Beth's dress remained open, and Megan's skirt didn't return to its conservative length, continuing to show a flash of knickers every now and then. They did keep their hands to themselves however, and without speaking a word, both adopted an innocent doe-eyed expression for the camera.

"Jesus, it's almost as sexy when you are sitting there looking innocent and cute, compared to when you are all over each other."

"So how's your new PA working out Dean?" Megan asked, and Beth struggled to suppress a laugh.

"Hazel? Well it's complicated." He frowned.

Beth couldn't hold back any longer and burst into giggles.

"What's so funny?" Megan asked.

Beth glanced at the screen, but Dean was only half in the frame and she could hear him talking into his office phone.

"Apparently, she is shockingly awful at the job, but has the body of a porn star. Everyone in the company adores her, especially the men obviously; however, Dean knows that unless she gets better, he is going to have to sack her."

"Have you seen her?"

"No not yet, Dean says she has the most astonishing boobs, very distracting."

"You ok with that? Not jealous?"

Beth smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Oh Meggy, Dean knows he has us waiting at home, ready to fulfil his every desire. Hell, we've pretty much told him so directly."

Megan blushed, "Yeah kind of blew our bargaining chip there didn't we."

"Indeed. Anyway, he wouldn't dare risk losing that by dallying with his secretary; trust me."

"So only ex-secretaries are allowed?" Megan said with a smirk.

"Only one very specific ex-secretary." Beth grinned and kissed Megan on the nose.

Megan gasped. "God my pussy quivers whenever you do that. It's the weirdest thing."

"Really?"

"Sorry about that." Dean's voice came out of the propped up phone.

"So Dean, Beth tells me Hazel is a bit of a stunner? Can we see her?"

Dean shifted his eyes nervously. "Er, I don't know about--"

"Oh go on honey, just prop us out of the way somewhere and call her in."

"I dunno," Dean said.

"Please," Megan said in a voice so sexy that it gave Beth a sudden urge to touch herself.

"OK. Let me put my AirPods in so she can't hear you," Dean said. "She asked me to take a picture for her ID badge, so I can call her in to do that now."

"Yay." Megan clapped her hands and bounced on the sofa.

Beth's tummy butterflies danced as a small guilty thrill sparked through her at what they were about to do. The image on the screen shifted wildly and the room spun, until they were looking at a blank wall. They waited in silence, listening as Dean Called Hazel into his office; there was some muffled talking that they couldn't quite make out, and then a tall woman trotted into the frame. Megan and Beth both gasped.