Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 21

Story Info
Wife encourages him to fuck daughter's BFF.
12.7k words
4.64
5.1k
6
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. Oh boy, our season one finale is one hell of a ride, split into four fun packed episodes. This first contains some rough sex, themes surrounding group sex, polyamorous and non-blood relation encounters.

Previously on Langley Circle... Bella helped Dean calm down and get a fresh perspective on finding Beth and Nicky in bed together. After a heart felt declaration, all four of them returned to the bedroom where Bella helped Dean to take his mind off things.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Twenty-one

As Dean drifted fuzzily back to consciousness from one of the most vivid dreams he had ever had, he was possessed by a vague suspicion that it may not have actually been a dream after all. He recognized the normal sensations of waking; body heavy and sluggish, slow invasion of sound and smell, and gradual awareness of the mattress beneath and the sheet over him. However, the very pleasurable sensations of the blowjob he had been enjoying in his dream had not faded, if anything, they had intensified.

He stayed perfectly still, not daring to move, fearing he might somehow disturb the delicate balance of reality and fantasy. If that happened, surely, the whole waveform would collapse, and he would truly awaken, alone, with an intense need to pee.

As he lay enjoying the hot, wet pressure moving up and down his shaft, he began to gently probe with his senses, tentatively trying to increase awareness without bursting the bubble. It certainly felt like a mouth, a very talented one at that, with a tongue that was always busy. When the mouth withdrew, the tongue took its place, gliding down the entire length of his hardness to lap gently at his scrotum. There was the soft touch of a cheek pressing against his skin, and Hair tickling his thighs; it all seemed very real, and was unbelievably good. Lower down, there was weight on his legs, further evidence to suggest it couldn't be a dream. Breasts rubbed against his thighs as the mouth danced up and down his shaft. They were definitely breasts; he knew breasts, and these were very nicely sized ones at that. He still didn't dare open his eyes, fearing it would be the one thing that untwisted reality.

There were noises as well, adding even more weight to the theory. A soft open-mouthed panting as the tongue licked his shaft, slurps and gentle pops when he was inside that glorious mouth. Sometimes it was slow and barely audible, other times loud and lurid, communicating the hunger of the delightful creature between his legs. Beth, his wife, his gorgeous, generous, willing wife. Had he told her he loved her lately? He would do that as soon as he got the chance. Not too soon after, that would seem shallow; later in the day, unprovoked and spontaneous; that would be best. Oh fuck that was good! She was going deeper now, making a clacking gurgling sound as his cock nudged the back of her throat. Fuck! Perhaps he should get her some flowers too.

Her mouth went deep, and then surprised him by going deeper still, his cock edging into a much tighter place. Suppressed gagging sounds replaced the gurgling noises, and Dean's eyes rolled up, even though he still had them tightly shut. Jesus that felt good; another half dozen of those and Beth would have a mouthful of cum. Would it be OK to finish in her mouth? It was a tricky question, one to which the answer often fluctuated based on god only knew what. Lately though, Beth seemed willing to do anything and everything he wanted, and even some things he hadn't even considered. Besides, he was asleep; at least she thought he was asleep, therefore she couldn't hold him accountable for where he ejaculated, Right?

Her mouth retreated, his cock slowly emerging from her throat. He gasped softly, and before he realised what he was doing, his eyes fluttered open. He held his breath for a second, still half expecting the beautiful dream to end now that he had allowed the light of day into his eyes, but the mouth was still there, the hair was there, the breasts, and now there was a finger stroking his perineum as well. He slowly lowered his eyes from the ceiling to the wife shaped lump in the covers, and allowed himself a small grin. The sheet moved quickly up and down in time with a new round of deep pleasurable sucks, which had him clutching at the mattress. Never mind the flowers; he really should get Beth some earrings, or a nice necklace.

"Hey baby, you're awake," Beth said as she stepped out of the bathroom, crossing to the bed.

What the fuck! Dean's eyes widened and twitched to his wife. "Umm, I thought I was,"

Beth climbed onto the bed, reclining next to him, her curvy body snuggling in close. She kissed his cheek. "Having fun?"

He stared at her, flapping his gums, trying to form words. "Uh-huh." His eyes flicked nervously from her grinning face back to the bulge in the bedsheets. The shock and confusion about who was actually sucking his cock had taken the edge off his arousal, but the mouth was working effectively to ramp it back up.

"Wait..." Beth pulled back, eyes dancing with mischief. "Did you think that was me?"

Dean's face flushed with heat. "Umm."

Beth giggled. "Oh that's priceless." She reached down and pulled the sheet back with a flourish.

Dean gasped as he saw the mass of blond hair bobbing up and down at his groin. "Bella!"

The petite blonde looked up at him, her big round eyes drunk with lust; she slowly slid her mouth up his cock, the head popping free of her lips. "Morning Mr. Parker." She twitched her eyes over to Beth and grinned, then shuffled up his body, stretching over to kiss his wife. "Morning Mrs. Parker."

"Morning Bella," Beth said, a smile audible in her voice. "I was going to make a start on breakfast, but I see you have already found something to snack on."

Dean gazed in awe as the sexy young blonde giggled before kissing his wife deeply. Her breasts were cradling his dick, and he couldn't resist cupping the firm mounds and pressing them tighter around his shaft.

"I think he likes that," Beth said, smirking as Bella moved slowly back and forth sheathing his cock in her cleavage.

"Umm, Mrs. Parker?"

"Beth, please."

"Sorry, Beth. Would it be ok if I er, umm, you know, with your hubby for a bit please?"

Dean's eyes almost bugged out of his head, but he remained silent and stared at the two women, hoping to god that this decision would be resolved without his input, and preferably in the affirmative. He had been so close to bedding the petite blonde last night, but things had gone in another direction.

"I really wanted to last night, but it was all about the three of you, as it should have been. But, well you know how much I really, really want his beautiful dick in me."

Dean blinked in disbelief, watching in silence as Bella gave Beth the big soft eyes and pouty lip treatment.

Beth shook her head smirking at him. "Isn't she just so fucking adorable?"

"Unbelievably," he said, his voice barely more than a croak. He slipped his hands down to pat Bella's pert bum affectionately.

Bella grinned girlishly, biting her lip.

Beth snorted. "Aww, look she's doing the bitey-lip thing too." She reached up and coaxed the lip from between the younger woman's teeth. "So cute! Well, if it's ok with Dean, then it's ok with me. I know you have been literally gagging for him for quite a while, and his cock has been gagging you as recently as a few minutes ago." She giggled at her own joke, and Bella snuffled a laugh that was so cute, Dean almost reached out and pinched her cheeks. Instead, he settled for squeezing the taut flesh of her buttocks beneath his fingers. "Is that ok with you Dean?"

He opened his mouth to answer, but couldn't work out what response would express how excited he was, without totally losing his cool and blubbering like an imbecile; instead, he simply smiled and nodded his consent.

Bella squealed softly and began sliding up his body, placing kisses on his chest.

"I'm off for a shower then," Beth said and kissed Dean on the cheek, but hesitated. "First though..." She slid down the bed, manoeuvring between his legs.

Bella straddled his waist and prepared to sink down; Dean could hardly believe his dick was about to make contact with that most delectable honey pot. Suddenly, cool hands made contact with his balls, causing a gasp to escape his lips, a split-second before Bella whimpered in pleasure. Dean craned his neck to see what was happening. He stared in awe at Beth's finger, which was slowly easing in and out of Bella's pussy, much to the appreciative moans of the blonde. At the same time, Beth was gently massaging his balls and stroking the base of his shaft.

"Wow, you're super tight," Beth said. "You think you can fit all Dean's dick in you honey?"

"Uh-huh, I can. I can." Bella whined with desire. "I want it so bad Beth."

Dean gazed up at the gorgeous blonde hovering over him, her firm tits wobbling as she shook and shuddered from Beth's attention. He looked down again and marvelled at the finger sliding in and out of the beautifully groomed pussy, and he considered the loving hand holding his cock. Forget the jewellery; perhaps he should get Beth a new car!

"Here, let me get you started," Beth said; Dean could tell she was obviously loving every second of the control she had over both of them. "He's really big and hard for you sweetie; you have him so turned on."

Bella moaned and leaned down to watch as Beth guided his cock to her sex. Dean grunted in pleasure as Beth dragged the head of his dick across the tight entrance to Bella's vagina, nudging it up to her clitoris.

"Ooh my clitty, yeah," Bella said amidst gasps, dragging her fingers urgently through Dean's chest hair.

"You ready Dean?"

"Yeah." His reply was more a growl than actual words.

Fingertips turned to nails as Bella moaned and tried to force down, but Beth's hand acted as a barrier. His cock nudged into her tight entrance, then the hand was gone, and with a grunt, he squeezed inside, Bella whimpering in delight.

"Fuck, so tight!"

"Make sure you go easy at first baby, but then fuck her good and hard," Beth said, and gave Bella a resounding slap on the arse as she got up. "Have fun sweetie."

Bella squealed and slumped forward, stretching up to kiss him. "God! Big, go slow."

Dean let his hands rest gently on her hips. "You set the pace," he said, as he kissed the petite blonde. Her lips were soft and firm, her tongue nimble and hot as it danced into his mouth, and every muscle in her vagina rippled tightly around his cock as she slowly began to move. She eased back off, shifted her hips fractionally, and tilted her pelvis back down enveloping his cock once more, driving him deeper this time. Again, she backed off, panting gently, and buried her head in his chest.

"I've wanted this for so long," she murmured, her hot breath tickling his skin. "I have come so many times, imagining it." She whimpered and drove down, harder and even deeper this time. "And now it's happening. Oh fuuuuuck, that's it, I've got it all."

"Jesus, you're so tight." Dean pulled her up for another passionate kiss, running his hands up over her smooth back. She began to gyrate slowly on him, raising and lowering with increasing ease and urgency.

Suddenly she pushed off his chest to sit up, her pretty face split with a wide grin, and With the flexibility and strength of youth, she squatted, pressing her hands to his chest to get her balance. She began riding him gently, knees bent and feet planted on the bed as she worked his cock delightfully in and out of her.

Dean had a perfect view as his cock disappeared into her almost hairless pussy. It looked so big, his shaft stretching her puffy pink lips apart. Goddamn that looked good, but not as good as it felt. He took advantage of her position, and slid a finger down to rub gently at the top of her vulva, seeking out her clitoris.

Bella squealed with delight, and panted hungrily. "Rub it, yeah." She moved faster, her thigh muscles bunching and stretching, and breasts bouncing, as his fingers flicked back and forth across her sensitive bud. She shifted forward, putting more weight on her hands and bounced harder, her strong leg muscles and knees doing all the work as she rode him like a champion jockey. She threw her head back, gasping up to the ceiling, as he strummed her clit and pawed lustfully at one wobbling breast.

Dean grunted with each downward thrust, her shapely arse kissing his thighs, his cock throbbing intensely, buried deep inside her. With only her hands touching him other than the delicious contact between his hard cock and her quivering cunt, the experience was beyond pleasurable. His fingers dug into the soft skin of her breast, mauling the generous mound of youthful flesh, and brushed her erect nipple, eliciting a wanton moan from the teenage sexpot that made his blood boil with desire.

"Oh fuck, comingcomingcoming," Bella squealed, grinding down hard onto him, thrusting his hardness deep, as she silently screamed to the heavens; her legs tensed and flexed, her vagina pulsing around his shaft. His own orgasm was close, but he held it at bay, consumed in the extraordinary spectacle that was hers. He lightly grasped a nipple and squeezed, drawing another shuddering cry from Bella, which morphed into a loud rolling moan as she panted heavily and shook.

"Oh Jesus, that was huge," she said as she slowed to a relaxed gentle grind, wrenching every last wave of pleasure from her climax, until finally she slumped forward, and peppered him with hungry kisses. She was so beautiful post orgasm; neck and chest flushed with blood, hair a complete hot mess, eyes shining bright, and nipples rigid and hard.

"On your hands and knees," Dean said with a growl.

Bella's eyes widened and her vagina muscles clenched, squeezing Dean's cock. She was off him in a second, shuffling onto all fours and presenting her backside to him.

Kneeling behind her, Dean admired the pert bottom sticking up in front of him, her puckered bum-hole winking provocatively, and her pussy moist and flushed. Her back arched gracefully as she buried her head in the bedclothes, eagerly shuffling her legs apart and wiggling her hips. Holding his cock with one hand and placing the other on her gorgeous rump, he nudged in between her lips, excitement blossoming in his chest. He hesitated, the engorged head of his cock nestled inside the opening of her vagina, then thrust forward, urgent and deep, not stopping, driving to the hilt, until his balls were snug up against her.

Bella lifted up onto her hands, bracing and pushing back onto him. "Yes, oh god, so good. Your cock feels so good in me."

Dean reached for her hips, his arousal surging at her dirty encouraging words, and began to thrust, setting a steady rhythm that soon had him gritting his teeth and grunting with desire. The hot tightness around his shaft was exquisite, but the enthusiasm with which she push back onto him and clawed at the bedclothes was even more of a turn on. He lifted one leg, placing it to her side, half hunching over her, sending his cock even deeper, and fucked her just the way Beth had told him to, good and hard. He breathed in deep panting gasps with each stabbing jerk of his hips, as his hands clamoured at her body, touching every part of her. For all he knew this could be the only chance he got to fuck this gorgeous nympho; best make the most of it.

He stared down wide-eyed at the stunning blonde as she bucked back against him, her breasts swaying beneath her, head thrown back sucking in lungful's of air, as she squeaked and squealed in a constant trilling pattern that matched his animalistic rutting. His lust soared as he relished being able to make the young woman cry and moan with pleasure. He felt like a cross between a cave man, hell bent on sating his lust on this pretty young thing in the most animalistic way possible, and a god, who's every action was capable of bestowing heavenly pleasure on the gorgeous mortal beneath him. Sweat trickled down his back as he slammed into her repeatedly, his thighs slapping against her round arse, resulting in the most deliciously filthy sounds.

Bella had been reduced to moaning incoherent grunts, occasionally looking back over her shoulder and reaching back to pull him tighter to her. She was wild, desperate for him, and it only served to fuel his excitement and stroke his ego all the more. He nudged her legs wider, hunching further over, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as he pounded into her.

A surge of pleasurable pressure began to swell in his balls; he was getting close. He tried desperately to control it, wanting to extend their time together as long as he could, but it was so difficult. As the pressure surged past the point of no return, he tensed, flattening her breasts to her chest and lifting her bodily from the bed; she was so light. He drove hard and fast into her, driven single-mindedly by a selfish desire to reach his climax.

"Yes, give me it all," Bella said in between gasped breaths.

Dean's muscles bunched with each thrust as he slowed and forced more power into his jerking hips. Bella squeaked as he drove into her, the pitch and volume rising each time. He gritted his teeth, a low growl began in his throat, building quickly and exploding from his mouth in a primal cry as he came, sending his seed deep into her. He gasped and pushed forward hard, dropping her back to the bed and smothering her with his body; her muted cries lost in the mattress and drowned out by his grunts of pleasure. Wave after wave of molten fire surged around his body and into hers, until finally he slowed, as his climax abated. Bella was limp, panting hard into the bed. He stayed buried, cock twitching, her cunt rippling around him, as the last drops of his cum loosed into her.

"Well," Beth said in an astonished voice. Dean hadn't realised she had returned and was sitting on the floor next to the bed; she had a look of intense excitement on her face. "I only caught the end of that, but it looked pretty fucking spectacular."

Dean snorted a breathy laugh. "You could say that yeah." He eased out of Bella, making her whimper softly. He scooted up the bed, pulling her to him, and she went willingly into his arms, lying limply on his chest. "I think I wore her out."

Beth snorted. "Don't you believe it, stamina of an ox this one; give her five minutes and she'll be ready for round two."

Bella interrupted her panted breathing to giggle into his chest. She lifted her head and turned to Beth. "Thank you so much Mrs. P."

"Oh honey," Beth said, a mixture of surprise and concern in her voice. "Come here."

Bella rolled off Dean and into his wife's open arms. Beth mouthed to him over Bella's shoulder. "You made her cry."

Dean's chest constricted with fear and worry. It must have shown on his face, because Beth quickly shook her head smiling. "In a good way." She mouthed.

Dean blinked and slumped back onto the pillows; a grin slowly spread across his face. Fucked a woman into tears of joy? He'd never done that before.

Beth eased Bella back and kissed her first on the lips, and then the nose. There was a soft sniff and an emotional giggle from the petite blonde. "Ok, I'm off to start breakfast," she said, carefully depositing Bella back onto Dean.

"You ok?" Dean asked peering down at her.

Bella beamed a big smile and nodded. That was another first; Bella was hardly ever lost for words. He reached out and wiped a single tear from her cheek, touching it to his lips, making the beautiful young woman sigh adorably.