Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid up her side and onto her breasts, as he bent over her. "Dean!" she said in mock outrage.

"Bella was right; your bum does look fantastic in these shorts." He growled against the back of her neck as he patted her rump.

A flutter of excitement ignited in her, and the moist tingle between her legs, which had been present on and off the whole way through their conversation, ramped up in intensity. He was smothering her body with his; she was trapped, overpowered, ice-cold air wafting over her face and chest. She pushed back without thinking, grinding her arse into his hardness.

"Dean, honey, I'm almost in the freezer here," she said with a soft giggle. Before she knew what was happening, the world spun, she was pushed forward, her body falling to the kitchen table. His body was back up against her instantly, pinning her down; it felt good.

"Dean, we have so much to do," she said with a whine, her resistance lessening all the time.

"Pull your shorts down."

"What? No, honey not here."

"Do it," he said, growling in her ear as he grabbed her breasts firmly.

"Dean, baby, let's go upstairs."

"No, I'm gonna have you now, right here. You're mine, remember?"

Beth quivered at his words. She did indeed remember. But here, in the kitchen, with Nicky and Bella upstairs? She hesitated, hoping her resistance would deter him. She felt his hands move down her sides and to her surprise, his weight lifted up from her back. He remained tight up against her though, his hard cock pushing into her backside. She sighed, relieved that he was reconsidering, but maybe also a little bit disappointed.

She squealed as a smarting pain shot through her bum. "I said take your shorts down. I want you now," Dean said in a growling voice.

Beth knew at that moment she would comply, it was now merely a matter of how quickly. Her fingers trembled as she reached back and began to push the shorts down. He stayed pressed tightly to her, making it somewhat awkward, but the constant contact kept reminding her of his dominance. Eventually, she got the shorts over her bum and wriggled them down to the floor. He grunted as he grasped her hips and ground his erection against her. She was wet, her knickers little more than a damp cloth, betraying her reticence.

"Dean, the girls."

"I want you, and if they see, so be it."

Beth gasped, heat rising to her cheeks, a strange mixture of humiliation and excitement.

"Knickers down."

Beth's heart beat furiously in her chest, the thrill of being caught now serving to spike her arousal even higher. "Yes Dean," she said, her voice thin and meek. His fingers tightened at her hips, a low growling moan sending a shiver down her spine. She hooked her fingers into the elastic of her underwear and slowly drew them down, experiencing a brief sensation of cool air on her sex, before he pushed tight to her again; the knickers remained at her knees.

His hands left her body as he eased back; the sound of his trousers unfastening made her groan. She turned to look at him, seeing the intense hunger in his eyes as he stared down at her arse. It was a look of pure lust and unbridled desire, and it made her tremble with excitement.

"Oh Dean, we shouldn't." She mumbled the words feebly, a token resistance, more designed to further excite him now than deter him. She spread her legs wider as she spoke; he paid no attention to her pathetic protests.

There was a touch of hard, hot flesh against her backside, and she gasped as his cock nudged urgently between her legs. "Yes, do it." She hissed, now beyond caring; she needed him inside her. The head of his cock lodged in her opening and he paused, his hands returning to her hips.

A fire of hot pleasure surged through Beth as he entered her; she slammed her hands flat onto the table and lifted her head, extending herself like a dancer, making room for him. He grunted as he pushed against her; Fingers dug into the flesh at her hips as his manhood lanced into her pussy, sliding ever deeper.

Halfway in, he eased back, paused, then forward, urging slightly deeper this time. Again, he withdrew almost completely from her, making her whine in protest, then he grunted and thrust, hard and deep. She shrieked at the suddenness of it, his cock ramming through her vagina, lighting up her senses like a Christmas tree. He paused, shaft buried in her to the hilt, stirring his hips gently as he sucked in great needful gasps of air.

Beth twisted her neck to watch; His lips parted as he looked to the ceiling. HE lowered his gaze and made eye contact, boring a hole into her with the intense passion of his stare. HE leaned over, kissing her back and bringing his hands to her breasts, squeezing hard. Moans of encouragement escaped her lips, egging him on, as she pushed her body back against his, revelling in every inch of his thick cock.

"Oh baby, so good," she said, moaning as she slowly wriggled her hips to get comfortable.

Dean didn't stay still for long, his cock slid back through her, then in again almost immediately. He grunted as he began to thrust into her, a pace faster than she was ready for. An overload of sensations rippled through her body, her pussy tight around him. The thrill of the situation was bolstered by the fear of him possibly hurting her. He didn't hurt her however; he seemed to know exactly how hard and deep he could go, and he went there, repeatedly. Her breath was expelled in ragged gasps with each stroke, as his hands grabbed and pawed at her chest, His weight constantly bearing down on her, pressing her to the table.

His thrusting grew faster and more insistent, his cock almost withdrawing on each stroke, before plunging back in, taking her to the edge of control each time. He pulled her shirt roughly up her body, making her fall awkwardly back to the table, as he tugged it over her head, sending her hair loose in messy waves. His thighs slapped against her backside in a fast pace that left her breathless and stretching up on her toes; however, there was only so far she could go, leaving her deliciously trapped at the mercy of the full length of his hardness, as he plundered her cunt. He unsnapped her bra and pushed it around her neck, leaving it there to quickly return to her breasts, his strong hands mauling her flesh. She was powerless and totally out of control, and she embraced the delicious feeling, as the last ounce of resistance fled her body. She gave control to him completely, resigned to the idea of him using her how ever he wanted.

He dragged his fingers from her breasts down along her arms, snatching them behind her back, straining the muscles in her shoulders. She struggled to understand what he was doing, until she felt the tight pressure of material being looped around her wrists. She turned her head to the side, feeling the tightness in her neck as she strained to see, and was just able to make out the loose ends of her shirt hanging over her back; he tugged at the bonds, sending tingling sparks of pain through her arms. With nothing to support her now, her breasts were squashed to the table, and her whole body rocked with each animalistic thrust.

Dean grunted as he tugged on the binding at her wrists, lifting her off the table slightly, the glorious tingle of pain rippling through her arm muscles. Her whole body tensed as he pulled; her nipples dragged along the wooden surface of the table as the muscles deep in her cunt tightened around him. He gasped loudly and fucked her harder, spreading her legs as wide as the taught elastic of the panties trapped at her knees would allow; Beth could feel the material digging into her skin.

A sharp crack reached her ears, a split second before a blossom of tingling warmth surged through her backside. Another crack and more stinging heat, this time on her left buttock; she panted and squealed as she bit her lip in a desperate attempt to suppress a scream of pain-tinged pleasure. A deep rolling growl rumbled behind her as the intensity of his powerful thrusts surged. Beth was gripped by a sudden debilitating flash of pleasure, muscles tensed all over her body. She fell to the table, her breasts cushioning her as her legs trembled. She thrust back eagerly as the orgasm rippled over her, violent bursts of hot breath snorting from her nose and mouth as her head nodded with each ecstatic pulse.

"You are mine!" Dean bellowed and thrust deep into her, hot liquid filling her cunt as he came, adding to the heightened sensation of her own climax, which was still demanding her attention. A quivering moan escaped her lips as he slowed his thrusts, and eased the pressure at her back. She lay her cheek flat to the table and let moist billowy breaths puff from her mouth. He stayed buried deep in her as he panted hard, desperately trying to catch his breath, as his urgent gropes turned to loving caresses. The pressure slackened at her wrists and as her arms fell limp to the table, she felt delicate kisses dancing down her back, sending relaxing shivers along her spine.

As Beth lay there, catching her breath, she clearly heard a muted whisper and the pounding of retreating feet out in the hall. She blinked and closed her eyes in resignation. This was what Dean had wanted, to demonstrate his dominance.

She shivered as he withdrew, a tail of hot liquid running down her thigh. She remained still, allowing the glow to radiate around her body; a tissue was drawn up her leg, pausing beneath her sex; she relaxed her muscles and her face filled with heat as his cum oozed out into the tissue. He had never done this before; it was both utterly indulgent and demeaning at the same time, like a child being cleaned. Beth had to admit it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, by any means. Another tissue swept over her skin, then her underwear was drawn up over her backside, closely followed by the shorts.

He gently pulled her up, and she turned, almost falling on wobbly legs. He caught her with strong arms, and she buried her face in his chest, hot and damp with sweat.

"Fuck me," she whispered between long calming breaths. "That was intense." She lifted her head to stare at him; gone was the animal from a few minutes ago, replaced by the tender man who she loved with all her heart.

Dean bent down and kissed her. "Yes it was. I hope--"

She raised a finger to his lips, gasping softly. "Don't spoil it by being insecure. You just fucked the living shit out of me, and whether I liked it or not is irrelevant. You took me, had me, and that was it." She swallowed, bringing moisture back to her dry throat. "But dear god I fucking adored it!"

His face split into a massive grin.

"Any idea where my bra ended up?"

"Er," he searched round and then laughed. "It seems to be acting as a novelty tea cosy," he said, reaching over and unhooking it from the teapot.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... The Parkers host a barbecue for special guests. New friendships are forged, secrets revealed and exciting plans are made.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.