Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 22

Story Info
Snatched encounters during the BBQ.
13k words
4.79
2.6k
3
0

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. The second episode of four, forming part of the season one finale. There is flirting all over the place this time, with outdoor sex and snatched encounters, as well as discussion around relationships between non-blood related family members, not to mention the best game of drunk volleyball ever!

Previously on Langley Circle... Nicky confessed her feelings for Beth, Bella got more up close and personal with Dean than she had ever dreamed she would, and Josh and Trudy discovered they were being politely manipulated by Bella and Nicky and decided that it was time to even up the scales. After a frank discussion between Dean, Beth, Nicky and Bella, during which cards were laid on the table and Megan, Sally and Trudy were brought up in conversation, it was decided that getting everyone together for a barbecue to get to know each other was a great idea.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Twenty-two

Josh swelled with pride as he walked arm in arm with Trudy along the quiet suburban street bathed in warm sunshine. She clung lightly to his arm, but he had noticed that whenever they passed someone, she would lean in and whisper, clinging to him a little tighter, the side of her breast squeezing against his arm. After the third such occurrence, she giggled as an old man shuffled past, ancient wiry eyebrows crawling up his forehead.

"This is fun," Trudy said.

Josh turned to see a twinkle of mischief in her hazel eyes. "What are you up to?"

"The same as you," she said with a shrug. "Each time we pass someone, your grip on my arm tightens and you walk a bit taller."

"I-I-I don't. Do I?"

Trudy laughed, hair bouncing on her shoulders as she nodded. "So I'm doing the same thing; I'm pretending that you're not my step son, but instead the toy-boy lover who is besotted with me."

Josh chuckled. "Busted. You got me. For me, you are the older woman"--Trudy coughed, throwing him a sideways glare from beneath the wide brim of her sun hat--"Er, slightly older woman, who seduced me and is now utterly infatuated with me."

Trudy nodded approvingly. "How did we meet?"

"Well, it happened like this. You are an independently wealthy woman, married to a businessman who spends most of the year travelling. I answered an advert to do some garden and pool work, to earn some money whilst at college. One day as I was cutting the grass, you were sunbathing by the pool, and asked me to rub some sun cream on your back."

"I see," Trudy said with a giggle.

"You kept asking me to put cream on other parts of your body, your legs, shoulders and you even pulled down your bikini bottoms and asked me to do your bum."

Trudy barked a laugh. "How terribly forward."

"Then you said you were going to sunbathe naked if I was comfortable with that. Of course I said yes, and then you asked me to rub some cream into your breasts; it kind of developed from there." Josh grinned.

"It would, wouldn't it." Trudy fell silent as an old woman hobbled slowly towards them. Just as she drew level, Trudy pulled Josh tighter, leaning in close. "Well they are very big, so that must have taken a lot of cream," she said in a loud stage whisper. The old woman staggered against her walking stick for a brief moment, before shuffling by.

Josh and Trudy giggled like excitable children as they hurried away, turning a corner onto the street where Nicky lived.

"I'd been watching you for weeks you know?" Trudy said as their laughing finally died away.

"Oh?"

"Uh-huh, I'd stand at the bedroom window watching you working in the garden, dreaming and scheming how I could seduce you. I would touch myself as I gazed at you with your shirt off in the hot sun, forming my plans."

Josh Chuckled nervously as a stirring of arousal began between his legs. "OK, that's enough of that; I don't really want to have to greet my girlfriend's parents with a hard-on."

Trudy flashed a dazzling smile at him, hugging his arm tightly; this time he noted there was nobody else on the street.

"It's already difficult enough with you looking so gorgeous." Josh stole another indulgent glance at the summer dress that clung tightly to her curvy body; it flowed in loose pleats to just below the knee, and had a deep rounded neckline narrowing into thin straps that swooped over her slender shoulders. The wispy material did little to aid the support of her voluptuous chest; he assumed there was a bra of masterful engineering beneath doing a lot of the heavy lifting, literally. The wide brimmed hat added a touch of elegance to her appearance, not that she needed it; Trudy always looked elegant, sophisticated and stunningly beautiful.

"Thank you kind sir. I do have to say, you look very dashing; I particularly like those trousers, very suave summer wear for a pool boy."

"How are you feeling about today?" he asked.

Trudy's laugh trailed away as a pensive expression clouded her face. "Mixed I guess; I'm Excited but also nervous. I'm not sure why, but I've always been a bit intimidated by Beth Parker. She's a formidable woman, who always seems to have her shit together. You really think I look ok?"

Josh opened the gate and waved her along the path towards the house. "You look elegant and beautiful; I look like a geek in a nice pair of trousers."

"Hush, you look very handsome."

"Head to the left," Josh said, gesturing to the narrow passage. "Nicky said to go straight round the back." He followed, a hand lightly resting at the base of her spine. He grinned as they passed the spot where he and Nicky had shared a quickie in the shadows; had that really only been a week ago?

As they weaved around a garden shed and into the large garden, the peace was shattered by a girlish squeal, and Bella came bounding towards them.

"Hi Bella." Josh got the words out a split second before he was almost knocked to the ground as she hugged him tightly, placing a very conspicuous kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist, fingers tingling as they slid over the thin material of her skirt; despite his surroundings, he risked a quick squeeze of her bum, and got a surprised giggle for his trouble.

"Hey Bella," Trudy said, beaming a warm smile at the petite blonde.

Bella broke away and stretched up on tiptoes to hug Trudy, kissing her on the cheek, in a far more chaste greeting. She then obliterated her politeness by whispering in a voice loud enough for Josh to here, "Wow, your tits look fantastic in that dress."

Trudy flushed pink, but smiled warmly at the cheeky blonde. "Thanks Bella."

"Hey guys," a voice drifted down from above; Josh looked up to see Nicky leaning out of a window. He waved back, smiling broadly at his pretty girlfriend. "We'll be down in a bit."

Josh frowned as she disappeared back in through the window. We? He didn't get a chance to consider the comment further though as Bella was tugging at his hand and bouncing on her toes excitedly.

"Come and meet Dean."

Here it was, his girlfriend's father. Sweat began to prickle on his palms, and he nervously wiped them on his trousers, as Bella led them across the patio towards a tall man standing by a barbecue.

"Dean," Bella said, attracting the man's attention. "This is Josh, and his step-mum."

As the man turned, he made eye contact instantly with Josh, smiling warmly as he advanced on them, arm outstretched.

"Nice to meet you finally Josh." The handshake was firm, but Josh was pleased to note not a bone crusher.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Parker sir," Josh said, trying to keep his voice steady despite the mocking giggle that came from Bella; the little cow, he'd get her back for that.

"Just Dean is fine."

Josh nodded woodenly, feeling a heat rise to his face as Trudy squeezed his arm gently. "Dean, this is my step-mum, Trudy."

"Nice to meet you," Dean said, turning to Trudy. He lightly shook her hand, and Josh noted that he managed to maintain eye contact with her the whole time, no mean feat when faced with the vision of beauty that she was; Josh felt himself warming to Dean already.

"Hi there, lovely to meet you. Although I think we may have actually met before. It was a few years ago at a PTA event that your wife probably dragged you along to."

"I have to confess I don't recall, but Beth certainly does remember you. She's in the kitchen; I'll give her a shout."

"No need," Trudy said, holding up a bag. "I have some things for the fridge, I'll find her. Thanks for inviting us."

"You're both Most welcome, be sure to grab a drink in there, make yourselves at home. Josh, fancy a beer?"

"Yes please Mr. Parker, er sir, um Dean." Josh stumbled over his words, as Trudy left his side, heading for the back door. Bella replaced her almost instantly.

"Isn't he adorably awkward," she said.

"Now Bella, don't embarrass Josh," Dean said, proffering a bottle of beer; Josh took it gratefully, quickly taking a swig to wet his dry throat.

"Hi babe." He turned to greet Nicky as she stepped through the back door, rushing to meet him. She looked gorgeous, wearing tight linen trousers that reached to just below the knee, and a white tank top. The overall effect was a little tomboyish, but her mass of chocolate brown hair bouncing loosely around her shoulders made the whole thing very sexy. She placed a kiss on his cheek, a hand sneaking behind, out of her father's view, to squeeze his bum.

"Hi Nix, you ok?"

"Great, you?"

"Yeah..." Josh began, but was suddenly distracted as the meaning of Nicky's earlier use of the word "We" was revealed; Sally stepped out through the door, sauntering over to join them. What the fuck? Nicky hadn't said anything about Sally coming today.

"I'll get back to setting up the barbecue," Dean said. "Make sure you ask your mum if she needs any help."

"She's already got Trudy helping in there, and Megan is a few minutes away apparently."

Megan? Who was Megan? Had he missed a bunch of messages?

"Hey Josh." Sally finger waved at him and smiled, a slight blush rising to her cheeks.

What on earth was going on? Sally was never shy or nervous around him; why would she be, she was smart, confident and beautiful. Those kinds of women always made him nervous, not the other way around. He couldn't help but notice that she was looking sexy as fuck today, wearing tiny blue shorts that barely covered her bum cheeks, accentuating her long shapely legs, and a spaghetti strap top that Josh couldn't figure out how on earth she would wear with a bra, so presumably she wasn't wearing one. His thoughts flipped back to the picture of her in her bikini, and the flush at his face intensified.

"You good?" He barely managed to croak the words out.

"Yeah, actually I am. Ditched Greg yesterday and surprisingly don't feel upset at all."

"Can't say I ever really liked Greg, er don't tell him I said that though."

Sally chuckled. "Hopefully won't be talking to him for a long time."

"Sal, come," Bella said, dragging Sally by the arm over to where Dean was assembling the barbecue.

Nicky slipped her hand in his and led him towards a swing seat in the shade. As they sat down, she urgently scanned the garden before pulling him in for a kiss that had his toes curling, and other things straightening.

"Missed you last night," She said. "That picture of Trudy was pretty fantastic by the way; looks like you had fun."

Josh instantly tensed, remembering he and Trudy had overstepped the line somewhat last night. He tried to remain calm.

"Yeah I helped her put it together for an upcoming fancy dress party." Despite his nerves, He grinned at the memory. "I thought Bel would get a kick out of the Xena outfit." He took a swig of beer.

"God, you're not kidding. After she got it this morning, she dragged me upstairs and insisted I go down on her while she stared at the picture."

Josh spluttered on the beer, causing Nicky to chuckle.

"Not that I needed a lot of convincing mind you."

It hadn't been only Nicky's revelation that had caused Josh to choke; at that moment, he had glanced around the garden just as Bella had leaned over and squeezed Dean's arse. More surprising was the fact that Dean hadn't seemed to reject her inappropriate behaviour at all.

=== === ===

Dean hovered on the edge of the group, quietly observing the various interactions. He noticed that Josh seemed to be doing the same thing on the opposite side of the gaggle of women that separated them. So far, Josh seemed to be a nice enough lad; he was polite, smart and attentive, although he was obviously on his best behaviour. This in itself showed at least a basic level of common sense. Rule number one was make sure you don't piss off or offend your girlfriend's parents.

Now that Megan had arrived, there were six women in total chit chatting on the lawn, all having kicked off their shoes, as women tend to do at the drop of a hat. They were sipping from bottles of beer or glasses of wine, as their gleaming eyes twitched around the group following the speaker, gathering and sharing gossip.

Megan's arrival had been interesting. Beth had already warned him she was going to take her aside to explain the events of last night, in an attempt to avoid any awkwardness. Dean suspected that in addition to doing this, the two women might have spent an extra couple of minutes getting frisky in private, as when they emerged into the garden, Beth had looked rather flustered, and Megan had the faintest smudge of lipstick at the corner of her mouth. As the young woman had hugged him tightly, nuzzling into his neck, he had whispered in her ear, allowing her to grab a tissue and surreptitiously wipe it before being introduced to everyone else.

So here they all were, sandwiched in between him and Josh, half a dozen beautiful women all glammed up in a variety of understated ways. There must be some hidden agendas here today; they all looked stunning in their different ways, without actually appearing as if they had made an effort. Josh's step mum Trudy, was a stunner with, as Beth had informed him, a rack that could launch a thousand ships, probably literally. But Trudy wasn't just a woman with a single attraction, her whole figure was something to take the breath away, face, bum, legs, waist, she had the lot, and managed to present it all in a subtle way. Within a few minutes of arriving, she had shown herself to be an entertaining and generous conversationalist too. But man, those tits were huge; keeping his eyes on her face when they had first met had been incredibly difficult.

Beth, Nicky and Bella were all looking great too, but Sally was the real revelation. Dean had met her plenty of times over the years, she was generally around only a little less often than Bella, but he had never really taken much notice of her. Today though, it was hard not to notice. Her legs were mesmerizing, slender, toned, smooth and towering up to that cute little bulge of bum cheek at the bottom of her shorts. After his dalliance with Bella had been unexpectedly condoned and approved by Beth, his attitude towards the younger women around him was changing. Previously he would never have considered Sally as anything other than one of Nicky's friends, but now, with her pretty face, and killer body, laughing and flirting in such close proximity, Dean had to admit that some of his thoughts were less than chaste. She was a cracker; And, Nicky had mentioned that she was interested in joining their triangle, turning it into a square. Could that mean that maybe... Best not to go there; Reality was getting complicated enough without introducing maybes and possiblies.

He glanced over at Josh, who was sipping his beer and casting his eyes around the group, much in the same way that Dean was. He wasn't a bad looking young man, certainly no hunk, but not weedy either. He looked a little awkward and nerdy, but smiled in a relaxed and natural way. So how on earth did this kid manage to be the focus of two lovely attractive women? OK, he was biased, one of them was his daughter, but still, it was baffling. Hypnosis? Witchcraft, voodoo, some kind of computer program that could mind control people? By all accounts, his harem was growing all the time, Sally being its next potential recruit.

Having said that, Dean had wondered the same thing about himself recently. What had he done to deserve to be the object of Beth and Megan's desires, and that's before even adding Bella into the mix. This morning had been amazing, Bella's body was so tight and supple, and when she had been on top it--

"Honey?" Beth' soft but persistent tone cut into his thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I was miles away."

"Can you help me get some chairs? I just realised that everyone is standing because there is nowhere to sit."

"Sure," he said, setting his beer down on the unlit barbecue and following her towards the shed. He eyed her shapely arse as she trotted ahead of him, grinning when she looked over her shoulder and caught him gawping.

They edged into the shed, having to move some boxes just to get the door open properly.

"Umm, squeeze further in if you can," Dean said, gesturing at Beth. "I've got to close the door to get at the chairs which I think are buried in that corner." He began working his way to the furniture, passing back boxes to Beth, who stacked them out of the way, probably on top of something else they would need in the not too distant future, which would involve moving everything back again; such was the way of shed management.

"Everyone seems to be getting along fine, don't they?" Beth said.

"Yep, it's going well," Dean said without turning back.

"How are you coping?"

"Coping? How do you mean?"

"With all these lovely ladies to ogle."

Dean turned around, prepared to defend himself, but found Beth grinning at him. "It's not easy, I can tell you; everywhere I look there are long legs, pert bottoms, sexy smiles, or bare midriffs, not forgetting the boobs of course."

Beth chuckled. "Trudy's got that pretty much covered by herself, doesn't she?"

"My god," Dean said. "They are fecking enormous, but somehow on her, they look proportionally correct, which just can't be right."

"She's very trim, that's what makes them look even bigger." Beth moved closer to him. "Is it all getting a bit hard for you?" Her arms circled around him, and she nuzzled into his neck.

"Well, it is now." Dean chuckled as he began to stiffen in response to her embrace.

She stared up at him innocently. "Oh dear, that's a shame. It's not as if I can help you out here either."

Dean's heart rate increased as she teased him; odds on she was going to get him all turned on, before then abandoning him.

"I mean, it's not like I can lend you a hand, is it?" she whispered as She slid one hand over the front of his shorts, tracing the shape of his growing erection. "We have guests, so I can't take a few minutes to get you off, can I?" The zip on his shorts was slowly dragged down; he gasped as her hand snaked inside, groping for his cock.

"Beth," he said, his tone full of warning.

She looked up at him sweetly. "Yes honey?"

"You know! Don't be acting all innocent. You can't be getting me all excited and then bugger off leaving me in here for ten minutes whilst things er, deflate."

"OK, I won't do that then," she said and withdrew her hand. Dean was relieved, but also a bit disappointed at how easily she had given in. "I'll have to make sure you leave here soft." Beth sank to her knees and in one smooth motion, unsnapped his shorts, and dragged them and his boxers to his ankles. She moaned hungrily, grasped his semi-hard cock and sucked it into her mouth.