Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, it didn't occur to me." Nicky's heart sank, realising her mistake. "Shit, I've been a pretty crap girlfriend, haven't I?" Bella remained quiet, but nodded in agreement. "But still, he didn't have to act like a dick in front of everyone." She could at least be annoyed at him for that.

"Nicky, he totally hasn't. He has been polite and charming to everyone, and has wisely avoided getting into it with you whilst people are around."

Nicky sighed, feeling the prick of tears in the corners of her eyes. "Fuck, I better go find him."

Whilst most of the garden was well manicured and maintained, the bottom section was a different matter. Her father had insisted on trying to keep it wild, and other than creating a winding path, the trees, shrubs and bushes were practically allowed free reign. It made for a very pretty and secluded nook, at the centre of which was a rock pile pond where a few frogs and fish held dominion. That's where she found Josh, sitting on the small bench, staring glumly into the murky water.

She sat down, leaving a respectful distance between them, and stared at the fish; for a while neither of them spoke.

Eventually she could stand the silence no longer. "I fucked up." Her voice was thin and scratchy.

He turned to look at her, red rings around his puffy eyes; her heart ached at the thought of him so upset.

"I don't know what to tell you. It just happened; mum and me. I won't apologise for it; it's maybe a bit weird, but it's what I want. If that's a problem for you then--"

"You think that's the problem?" His voice cracked as he cut her off.

She frowned. "Isn't it?"

"How long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you had these feelings for your mum?"

Nicky hesitated, then spoke guardedly. "For a while."

"I thought we shared our feelings, our thoughts. Our fantasies."

"We do," Nicky said, but it was a lie.

"You know about my feelings for Trudy," Josh said, the frustration thick in his voice. "You and Bella have known the truth longer than I have apparently, and we talked and laughed and joked about it. I might be wrong, but it feels like you have been orchestrating things to push Trudy and me together."

"No. Well, maybe a bit."

"Did you have a little chat with Trudy, and tell her it was ok to let me feel her breasts?"

"I thought you would want to," Nicky said.

"That's not the point Nicky, I feel like a puppet, your puppet. You pull the strings and expect us all to dance."

"That's going a bit far."

"Is it? So why is Sally here today?"

"Because she's my friend."

"So nothing to do with that provocative photo of her that you sent me? Or you asking my opinion of how sexy she is, and if I would sleep with her? Then today she turns up, the day after she splits up from her boyfriend.

"So that's all a coincidence? Nothing to do with manipulating me to be receptive to the idea of bringing her into our bed?"

"But you'd be up for it right?" Nicky said, desperately trying to regain some control.

He stared at her incredulously. "Again, not the point. You were manipulating me. Pulling the strings."

Tears began to burn Nicky's cheeks. She felt wretched and mean, as her crimes were laid bare.

"And now, I find out that you slept with your mum, and not only that but, you've harboured feelings for her for some time; feelings, not dissimilar to the ones I have for Trudy."

"Well that's not really any of your business, is it?"

"Isn't it? Would it be your business if I had sex with Trudy, and didn't tell you?"

Nicky scoffed. "That's different."

"How is it different? I'm not liking this one rule for you and one rule for me part of our relationship."

Nicky remained silent as she considered this. If he had slept with Trudy and not told her, she would be furious, would have probably accused him of cheating. But her and Beth, it had just kind of happened. She told him as much.

"Fair enough, but I didn't even know you had a thing for your mum. I would have thought you would have shared that with me. Also, when something did actually happen, you might have been keen to, I dunno, tell your boyfriend that you had just slept with someone else?"

Nicky sagged back against the bench, the tears flowing freely down her cheeks. She had majorly fucked up, it was clear to her now. She had gotten so caught up in it all and forgotten to include him. "Shit, I'm sorry Josh."

"I thought I was meant to be the clueless one when it came to relationships," he said with a scoffing chuckle. "When I fucked up and didn't contact you last week, you tore me a new one; rightly so I see now. How is this situation any different? The facts that your parents are in a relationship with another woman, and you slept with your mum last night both seem to me to be stunningly pertinent, especially as I was about to come and socialise with your parents and the aforementioned 'other woman'."

Nicky buried her face in her hands, shaking her head, breath coming in heavy gasps. It was quiet for a few minutes as she softly sobbed, feeling distraught and hopeless.

Finally, he moved closer, his leg pressing against hers as an arm slid over her shoulder. She collapsed onto his lap without even looking up.

"I've been so shit. I'm sorry. I don't even know what to say."

"I just want to be in the loop Nicky; to be the person you want to share things with. It wasn't even Bel who told me. At the time, I felt like everyone else knew what was going on. I didn't even know that your parents were having a thing with Megan."

"Yeah, shit, I should have told you that."

"I looked like a right berk when I found out." He pushed a napkin into her hand.

Sitting up she wiped her eyes, and stared pathetically up at him. "Can you forgive me?" He stared at her for long moments; with every second that passed, Nicky thought her heart would stop beating.

Eventually he nodded, the frustration draining from his expression. "I just wish I had known, then I could have celebrated the moment with you."

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"The fact that you have those kind of feelings for Beth, and have been fortunate enough to act on them in a way that presumably made you both happy, I think that's great; I would have been the first person to say so."

"Really? You don't think it's weird?"

He shrugged. "No weirder than me fancying my step mum."

A weight lifted from Nicky. She smiled broadly; she hadn't realised until now just how much she had been worrying about his reaction. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"That's so good to hear. I was worried you might think I was a weirdo."

"Well that would make me a hypocrite wouldn't it? Anyway, Beth's a very attractive woman and you obviously have deep complicated feelings for her. I can totally identify with that."

She peppered his face with kisses, the tears still staining her cheeks.

"The other thing," he said, "About Trudy, I wish you had told me what you were doing. When she and I worked out that you had effectively been playing both sides, we felt manipulated. Regardless of whether we wanted to do those things or not."

"Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful," Nicky said. "Bel and I could tell that you both really wanted to push things further, and we were just trying to gently nudge you."

"I see that, but you understand how that made us feel?"

Nicky nodded, realising how uncomfortable it must have been to feel manipulated; she doubt she would have been very tolerant if the roles had been reversed. "So how are things going with Trudy anyway?"

"Ironically, discovering that we were both being played, forced us to talk about things a bit, and we both confessed that we wanted to go further." Nicky couldn't stop the grin spreading onto her face. "It was still weird though. After that conversation, we realised we had direct instructions as to what we were allowed to do, which was very strange."

"So," Nicky said, eyeing him carefully. "In a weird way, what Bel and I did actually worked?"

"No it didn't," Josh said, his voice clipped, but then he sagged. "Well yes it did, but that's not the point." His lips curled into a reluctant smirk; it was so good to see the boyish smile return to his face.

"Do you like being part of the process, Trudy and I?"

Nicky nodded slowly. "I just want you to be happy. I can tell Trudy wants you, she said as much to me last night."

"That's how I would have felt about you and your mum. I would've liked to have been there to support you emotionally, psychologically, whatever you needed."

"Oh." They lapsed into silence. She clung to him; they seemed to be past the worst, but there was still a knot of regret in her tummy. "You know I think the world of you Josh, right?"

"Yeah," he said and smiled warmly. "And you know how I feel about you?"

She nodded against his chest. "I'll do better, I promise."

"Just treat me like you want me to treat you; that's all I ask," He said and kissed the top of her head.

She relaxed, the knot finally easing. "Did you hear about Bella?"

The hand that had been stroking her back stopped. "No, what?"

Nicky sat up, relieved to see a look of interest on his face. "She got her wish and finally slept with my dad."

Nicky giggled as his jaw dropped and eyes bulged. "Shit, really?"

"Uh-huh, she's been like the cat that got the cream all day, hadn't you noticed?"

"I just thought she was in a random good mood."

Nicky shook her head. "My dad... Hmm, I probably should try to call him Dean at times like this. Well anyway, he gave Bel such a thorough fucking, it moved her to tears."

"Aww." Josh smiled broadly. "Good for her." His smile suddenly slipped.

Nicky tensed. "What, what's wrong? Did I do something else?"

"No no, nothing like that. I was just thinking that Dean is a really hard act to follow. Now that Bel's had a real man, I don't imagine she'll be easily satisfied by me anymore."

"Nonsense, baby, you are more than enough man for her; for both of us," Nicky said, letting her hand rest on the front of his shorts, where she was surprised to find him already hard. She cooed appreciatively as she stroked his bulge. "Was it the idea of me and Beth together?"

Josh nodded and blushed. "We both seem to have a thing for mums, ours and each other's."

Nicky's eyes widened. "You fancy Beth too?"

"Sure, she's hot. Thinking of the two of you er, together... Well, it's very um, distracting."

Nicky beamed gleefully as she ran a nail up and down the zip of his shorts. Did she have the nerve to do something naughty right here? "You know, Bella walked in on mum giving dad a blowjob in the shed earlier."

"Holy shit, really?"

Nicky took a deep breath and went for it; she yanked his zip down, snaking her hand inside, fishing out his semi-hard cock. She reached up and kissed his astonished face, slipping her tongue briefly into his mouth. "Yep, according to Bel, she took over, while mum got her tits out and talked dirty." His cock twitched in her hand as she began to slowly stroke up and down; he was rock hard in seconds.

"Holy fuck, in the shed?"

"Uh-huh, and Bel swallowed, or so she says." Without waiting for a response, Nicky bent and took him into her mouth. He gasped above her, his body jerking from side to side, presumably as he twisted to check if anyone could see, but Nicky had already done that though. His dick was hot and a bit sweaty, a musky scent rose from it, but that just excited Nicky all the more. She loosed a swirl of saliva along his shaft as she eased him further into her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly; keen to please him, to prove she could be a good girlfriend after all, or a 'bad' one, if that was what he wanted.

He dropped his hand to her head, and a spark of excitement shot through her; she wished he would push down, force himself into her throat, but he merely weaved his fingers into her hair, stroking lovingly. She moaned, breathing hard through her nose as she used her tongue on him, before forming a tight o with her lips, fucking him with her mouth. His hand slid to her backside, squeezing and stroking hungrily, reaching around to press between her legs. She sighed at the contact; she desperately wanted more, needed to go one step further than Beth, one better than Bella. She wanted him inside her; that would trump them all.

She stood, quickly pushing her trousers down as she squinted through the bushes. Seeing nothing, she climbed astride him and tugged her panties to one side.

Josh gasped and stared up at Nicky, shocked excitement in his eyes. He grasped his cock as she lowered down, pressing her moist pussy lips down against him. Spikes of pleasure surged through her as he rubbed the head of his cock back and forth, grazing over her clitoris, before she caught him in the opening of her vagina, and sank down. She whimpered, burying her face in his neck as he grunted, his cock surging deep into her. She held for a moment, shuffling her knees to find a comfortable position, and relishing the feeling of fullness. He pulled her into a deep kiss as she began to gently rock.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," She said and gasped as his hardness slid into her tight pussy. "I'm so sorry. Forgive me?"

Josh groaned and grabbed her arse as she lifted up and ground back down on him. "That's so good."

She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth to tangle with his, and they muffled each other's groans as she sped up, bouncing eagerly on him; she drove him hard into her in a series of fast thrusts that sent his cock head spearing through her cunt, igniting thousands of pleasurable sensations. Urgent fingers kneaded the flesh of her bottom, lending his force to her strokes; she straightened, throwing her head back and panting softly as she worked harder. She gasped as a hand grabbed her breast firmly over her top, and she wished she could be naked.

In the distance, she could hear voices and music; it excited her more than she ever thought it might. Part of her hoped they would be caught; the mere thought of it catapulted her arousal even higher.

She moaned with desire as his hand slid down between her legs. She pivoted back grinding on him as a finger stroked lightly against her clitoris, almost causing her to fall off him, so intense the shock of pleasure was. She whined as the finger began to flick at the tiny bundle of nerves. The blood rose to her face, her body over oxygenating, white spots swimming before her eyes.

Josh's breathing quickened, his gasps turning to squeaks and grunts as Nicky sped up; he was close now. She drove down on him hard, lancing pleasure through her own body as he bucked beneath her, a barely suppressed cry preceding a warm eruption of cum inside her. She stretched up, arching her back; a hand grabbed and held her tightly as she began to shudder from her own orgasm. She fell forward onto him and screwed her hips in jerky motions as he gasped into her ear, his cum spurting deep in her. She tensed and shuddered through the last of her climax as he finally relaxed, spent.

She pulled back grinning, before lunging to cover his mouth with a passionate kiss, which he returned with a similar intensity, a hand weaving through her hair. She rested her forehead against his, the both of them grinning as they breathed hard, their heartbeats gradually slowing down.

"We ok?" she asked, still a trace of concern in her voice.

He nodded. "Yeah, we're good." His smile was genuine and unguarded; it made Nicky's heart swell. "We should get back; the others are probably wondering where we are." He darted forward, stealing another brief kiss.

Nicky giggled. "I expect so." She climbed off him carefully, using the napkin to clean-up as best she could. "I'm looking forward to telling Bella my pussy is full of your cum."

Josh chuckled, "I'll keep an eye out for that reaction, should be a classic."

=== === ===

Dean covered his mouth with his hand and belched.

"Better out than in, "Dave said, a hint of a drunken slur in his voice.

"Well... Quite," Dean said, punctuating the words with another burp. He was pleasantly buzzed, soaking up the late afternoon sun, and watching four hot young women, also noticeably tipsy, attempting to play volleyball.

"It doesn't get much better than this Dave," he said and bobbed his eyebrows at his neighbour, who was watching the game, trying not to look as if he was ogling the supple young women that were bobbing around a few metres away.

"You're not wrong there Dean; although, I think I'd take the experience and maturity of Trudy over the pretty young things over there." He waved absently, Dean noted, at the trees. "Now that is one hell of a woman." He frowned in thought for a second. "Perhaps if I could have one from each group?" He grinned.

"Here we go gents," Josh said, weaving unsteadily across the lawn grasping three bottles of beer.

"OH," Dean said conspiratorially to Dave, but loudly enough for Josh to hear. "Mum's the word, Josh is here."

Dave frowned in confusion, accepted the beer and then lifted it in salute. "Yep, Trudy is one hell of a woman; one hell of a lot of woman too." He cackled, and attempted to slap Dean on the arm, but missed, almost toppling off his chair.

Dean chuckled nervously. "You remember Josh is Trudy's step-son right?"

Josh tittered a laugh; it was good to see he was taking it good-naturedly. Dean had found Josh easy to get on with; the lad had even found common ground with Dave, something to do with dressing up and playing war. Dean had phased out a bit during that conversation; it all sounded a bit odd.

"Dean, you are right," Josh said.

Dean frowned. "I am? About what?"

"No, wait." Josh squinted in confusion. "I mean Dave, you are right; but, you're probably also right Dean."

"Aha, good lad!" Dave said, claiming the victory, although he looked like he wasn't really sure for what.

"Trudy is a good woman," Josh said, adopting a serious expression. "A lovely woman, and yes, a beautiful one; that's a fact."

Dave grinned. "With a fabulous pair--"

"Oi oi!" Dean laughed, trying to prevent Dave from looking like a total berk in front of the woman's step-son, but Josh laughed loudly.

"Dave, when you are right, you are right!"

"So Josh, m'lad, would it be ok if I called on your mother sometime, as it were?"

"Jesus Dave, what is this, 1950?"

"Nah Dean, don't mock. I depreciate the jester," Josh said with a slur. "Dave I like you, you have kind heart and big face. Wait er..."

Dean cackled and Dave whooped with laughter.

"But I tell you this Dave," Josh said, getting unsteadily to his feet, and approaching the older man. "If you mess her about, I'll knock your block off." He waved a clenched fist clumsily in the air.

"Well now," Dave said, all trace of humour gone, as he stood and faced up to Josh. Dean shot up as well, suddenly sober as a judge, a fist of anxiety forming in his gut; this could get real nasty. The air thickened, the silence stretching as the two men stared at one another. Then both of them burst out laughing.

"Ah feck both of you," Dean said, letting out a tense breath. "You had me going there yer bastards. I thought I was gonna have to peel you off the grass there Josh."

"Ha, I like you Josh; you've got balls," Dave said as he eased back into his chair.

Josh returned to his seat as well, and Dean breathed a silent sigh of relief; he wasn't really sure how much Dave had actually been kidding then, it looked like it could have easily gone either way. Fair play to Josh though, he hadn't back down, although that was probably the drink talking.

"So tell me," Dave said in a low voice, as he shuffled his chair closer to them. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Josh asked, leaning in.

"Well Dean, you've got Beth and yet you say you are in a thingy with Megan, and now Bella too?" Dean glanced at Josh, wondering how he would react, but the lad just raised his eyebrows and grinned.