Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 23

Story Info
They spy on her and the neighbour.
8.8k words
4.88
3.3k
3

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. Part three out of four in our epic season one finale and there is lots of open flirting with multiple partners, not to mention some voyeurism, and themes and discussions around polyamorous and non-blood family member relationships.

Previously on Langley Circle... The barbecue got off to a fantastic start, with everyone enjoying themselves. Dave took an immediate liking to Trudy, and clandestine liaisons took place involving Beth, Dean and Bella, and Nicky and Josh. What with the free flowing alcohol and the convivial atmosphere by the time the outrageous game of volleyball drew to a close, gossip had been shared, secrets discovered and pretty much everyone was flirting with everyone else.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Twenty-three

Beth stepped through the back door; the temperature had dropped and the sinking sun was gradually painting long shadows across the garden. She felt vibrant and light, carried along by a feeling of happiness. The afternoon had been so much fun, the volleyball game a total riot. It had left everyone in fits of giggles that had lingered, even after the hose had finally been wrestled away from Josh, and people had dried off.

There were smiling faces and laughter all around; it filled her heart to bursting, and on top of that, the low-level sexual tension was dizzying to say the least. The men were flirting openly at times, with pretty much everyone, and if she was being honest, the variety of flirtatious responses from the women was just as exhilarating to witness. There was so much skin on show it was all that she could do to stay focussed at times. Megan was distracting enough in her daisy duke shorts, but Trudy with her enormous and very active chest, was so intoxicating. Not to mention Nicky and her friends, who all seemed to be vying for Josh's attention, when they weren't flirting with her, or Dean, or Trudy for that matter. It had become so convoluted, Beth had lost track of who was actively interested in whom anymore.

She giggled as she stumbled slightly stepping onto the grass; maybe it was time to slow down on the booze. If only she could remain at her current level of intoxication for the rest of the day, that would be perfect. As she walked to the table, she adjusted her grip on the plate of cream cakes, just managing to rescue one that was about to topple off the stack.

"Yummy cakes, come and get em'," she called out placing the sugary treats down. Predictably, Dean was the first to trot over, eyeing the plate hungrily.

"Nice," he said, snagging the largest cream slice.

Beth looked around and frowned. "Where is everyone?"

"Um..." Dean licked a blob of cream from the corner of his mouth in a way that gave her a fuzzy feeling. "Dave went to water his garden, and Josh is building a fire in the pit."

"And Trudy?"

Dean spun around, searching the garden. "Not sure to be honest, maybe she went to help Josh, or Dave; those two have been getting quite pally."

Beth grinned. "Yes they have."

Dean froze mid-bite. "You know something?"

"Maybe," Beth said with a smirk. She did know something, but the something had been divulged to her in confidence; however, she desperately wanted to tell somebody. "Umm," she said, glancing over at Dave's property.

Dean lifted his eyebrows. "She's interested?"

Beth nodded without making eye contact, and a big grin spread across Dean's face. "Don't you say a word though. She told me in confidence, besides, she might not be interested interested, just interested."

Dean frowned. "What?"

Beth giggled. "Honestly, I think she's just horny and wants some fun."

The grin returned to Dean's face. "Well, we could help out there."

Beth gasped and stared at him open mouthed. "Dean!" She was lost for what else to say.

Dean's grin melted into a grimace. "No, I mean--"

"I know perfectly well what you meant." She shuffled closer, wrapping her arms around him. Now that Dean had brought it up, the idea of having Trudy in her bed was causing pleasurable butterflies in her tummy. She ground her hips against Dean and giggled at the bulge that began to form in his shorts. "Bet you wouldn't mind getting your hands on those huge boobs huh?"

Dean narrowed his eyes, an expression of cautious interest on his face; he hesitantly nodded.

"Me too," Beth whispered. "They look so much... fun." Dean's bulge grew more prominent, pressing against her. "Ooh, does that turn you on?" She smiled broadly, stretching up to kiss him. His strong hands encircled her waist, pulling her tighter to him. She offered no resistance, as his tongue invaded her mouth with beery passion.

"Beth--"

"Hush." She placed a finger on his lips. "Don't say anything. Let's just leave those thoughts there, for now."

He locked eyes with her for a long moment, then nodded silently, the brief awkwardness dissipating, as they swayed together gently.

Another pair of arms wrapped around them, as Megan squeezed her way into the cuddle, her small hands roaming over their bodies.

"Hey, Meggy want some sugar too," Megan said in one of the cutest voices ever. Beth dipped her head to place a soft lingering kiss on the shorter woman's lips as she felt Dean's mouth press against her neck. Hands stroked her backside, and Dean's bulge was now prodding both women.

"Umm, nice buns, can I grab a couple of the cream covered ones?" Beth broke the kiss and glanced up; Sally was standing by the table, looking with interest between the hugging triple and the plate of cream cakes.

"Sure honey, go ahead, they are there to be eaten."

Sally beamed as she loaded a few cakes onto a plate. "Thanks. Sorry to interrupt," she said cheekily and winked. Heat rose to Beth's cheeks as the leggy blonde turned and slinked away.

"Damn, have you ever seen a sexier pair of legs?" Megan said, her voice full of yearning.

"Nope," Dean said and then caught himself. "Other than on my wife of course."

Beth snorted, slapping him on the chest playfully. "I wish. Sally has way better legs than I do. Not to mention those cute curls of bum cheek at the top of her thighs."

"I know," Megan said, nodding enthusiastically. "I want to sink my teeth into them." She pantomimed biting, and grinned up at Beth.

"Christ you two."

"Everything alright honey?" Beth asked. She looked down to see Megan had her hand up one leg of his shorts, and was stroking his cock. She giggled. "Yeah, looks like you are alright."

"Umm Beth, can I borrow a cardy? It's starting to get a little chilly." Megan smiled sweetly at Beth and raised her eyebrows.

"Sure, come on up, I'll find you something," she said and made to pull away, but Dean held both women tight.

"Hey, you can't go; I have a bit of a situation here," he said, flicking his eyes downwards.

Megan withdrew her hand and gave him a gentle squeeze. "You'll be fine; we won't be long."

The women wriggled out of his grasp, forcing him to hunch over and hobble to a chair, blushing hard and glancing nervously around; Beth and Megan jogged back into the house laughing loudly.

"I'll get you two back for that, just you see if I don't."

Beth sifted through her jumpers and pulled out a cardigan that was too tight for her; it would probably be a good fit for Megan. "Here you go, try this."

"Thanks, Ooh, cute colour," Megan said slipping into the garment.

"Did I mention how hot your little daisy duke outfit is?" Beth said as she eyed the petite blonde.

Megan grinned, twirled on her toes and stuck her backside out, giving it a playful slap. "Glad you like it."

"I look forward to peeling you out of it later." Beth bobbed her eyebrows suggestively. "Grab the curtains for me will you, I'm gonna do the other rooms."

"OK," Megan replied as Beth trotted out into the hallway.

She closed the curtains in Nicky's room and joined up with Megan on the way to the guest bedroom. She approached the window and gazed out, sighing contentedly.

"What?" Megan came to stand next to her.

"It's been a lovely day, relaxing and being silly with the people I love."

Megan smiled at her as Beth turned to stare back out into the garden, aware that the blonde's eyes were lingering on her face.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?" Beth asked as she looked through the trees to where the others were standing around a smoking fire pit. She glanced to the left and froze. "Oh, my god."

"What?" Megan snapped her gaze to where Beth was staring. "What are you looking at?"

"Next door"--Beth pointed--"There."

"What, I can't... Oh, my god." Megan giggled.

Clearly visible in the garden next door, Dave and Trudy were kissing. Not just kissing, but full on snogging, up against the side of his shed, presumably under the impression that they were hidden from prying eyes. They actually were, except from those looking down from above.

"I had a feeling they were eyeing each other up earlier," Megan said, slipping an arm around Beth's waist, snuggling in close to get a better view. "Wow, they are really going for it."

"No kidding," Beth said, "Look, he's going for the buttons on her dress."

"She'll never let-- Never mind then, apparently she will," Megan said, chuckling.

Trudy had batted Dave's hands away, but not to stop him. She obviously wanted the job done quicker, and so undid the buttons herself, slipping one shoulder of the dress down. The strap of her bra followed next, and as she pulled down the large bra cup, both Beth and Megan gasped as one massive breast came into view for a second, before Dave's large hand was upon it, as their passionate kissing resumed.

"Mmm, that's hot," Beth murmured and moved to stand behind Megan, watching over her shoulder. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on the shorter woman's neck, letting her hands slide down over her chest, pulling apart the cardigan and toying with the knot of her shirt.

"She's going for his fly," Megan whispered, as Beth moved one hand down, flicking open the buttons on Megan's shorts to slip inside.

Beth squeaked in delight. "No underwear?"

"A surprise for you."

"Delicious," Beth said, as she slid one finger over Megan's smooth pussy lips. Hot wetness coated it as she pressed gently, exploring the delicate folds of flesh; Megan moaned, leaning back against her as she continued to stare through the window.

"Do you think she will get his cock out?" Beth hissed in Megan's ear.

"I hope so; I really want to see that."

Beth edged her fingers lower, wriggling one to press at the entrance of Megan's vagina, circling slowly, occasionally dipping the tip in. Her other hand untied the knotted shirt, sliding up onto bare breast, cupping the pert mound firmly; Megan whined, squirming back against her.

"Yes yes, she has it in her hand. Ooh, looks a decent size. Nice one Dave." She giggled. "Fuck that's hot; she's tossing him off good and hard."

Dave tugged up Trudy's dress, threading one hand beneath, and as the pair kissed, they pleasured one another. His hand, mostly hidden by her dress, moved rhythmically between her legs as his head bent to her breast, sucking the nipple between his lips. Trudy threw her head back, mouth open in pleasure as her fist pumped his cock in the waning light.

Beth eased a finger inside Megan, sighing in pleasure at how tight she was. Megan tried to turn, but Beth stopped her. "Just watch the show."

Megan moaned and relaxed back as Beth's finger began a slow passionate dance in and out of her cunt.

"Bet you she's going to blow him," Megan said in a breathy whisper.

Beth glanced out of the window for a moment and then nibbled at Megan's earlobe. "Nope, I think he's going to go down on her."

"There, in the garden? No way."

"We'll see," Beth said grinning as her finger withdrew and began gently rubbing Megan's clitoris, making the younger woman pant. As they watched, Trudy made to kneel down, and Megan was about to claim victory when Dave stopped her, pressed her back against the shed and knelt before her instead.

"Told you," Beth said, as they watched Trudy pull her dress up so Dave could bury his face between her legs. The statuesque woman arched her back and closed her eyes. One hand rose, gliding over her bared breast, seeking the nipple to pinch and roll between her fingers. Beth mimicked the action on the pert breast beneath her hand, causing Megan to gasp in pleasure.

Sinking to the floor, Beth squeezed in between Megan and the wall, tugging down the denim shorts as she went. She reached around, digging her fingers into fleshy bum cheeks, pulling Megan's smooth sex closer to her face. The sweet musk of the woman's cunt flooded her nostrils, filling her with desire. She parted the delicate folds of Megan's labia with a long flat lick, the tip of her tongue trailing up to her clit, where she softly dabbed at the erect button. Fingers wove into her hair, urging her on. Muted gasps of pleasure drifted down, as Megan's hips slowly rocked in time with Beth's dancing tongue.

"Fuck, I think she just came," Megan said, gasping and pressing Beth's face firmer between her legs. "Oh yes, just there."

Beth held her position, flicking her tongue back and forth as she slid her hands over Megan's arse. The petite blonde staggered a little and widened her stance, allowing Beth to tease her pussy from behind.

"Trudy is blowing him now," Megan said in between panted breaths. "So I win tooooo!" Her voice soared high on the last word as Beth slid her finger, wet with Megan's arousal, and pressed it firmly against the petite woman's puckered anus.

Megan tensed, fingers curling into fists in Beth's hair; her panting quickened and rose sharply in pitch. Higher and higher, it went, and then there was silence for a few seconds, before Megan's body began to shudder. Beth writhed with the smaller woman, struggling to keep her mouth in place. A suppressed cry burst from Megan's mouth and Beth grinned with joy as she teased the orgasm from her lover.

After a few moments, the younger woman crumpled to sit in Beth's lap, hugging her limply. "Mmm, that was um, different," she said, breathing heavily.

"I do, you know," Beth said staring at the flushed face of the pretty young woman in her lap.

Megan frowned. "Do what?"

"Love you."

Megan's eyes widened and locked onto Beth's, full of anticipation and excitement.

"I really love you Megan. As a friend, and a lover; the way you would a husband or wife."

Megan's lip trembled as her eyes filled with tears. "Really?" Her voice cracked on the single whispered word.

Beth's heart swelled with happiness and excitement as the words formed. "Yes. I am in love with you Megan chambers."

Megan blurted a chuckle through her tears and hugged Beth tightly. "Me too, Beth. I love you so much. I didn't want to come on too strong too soon, but I think I have been in love with you since that first night you rescued me."

The two women stared deeply into each other's eyes, their forehead's touching as the tears of joy ran freely. Beth snatched another kiss and Megan returned it eagerly.

"This could be interesting. I've never been in love with two people at the same time before."

"Me either," Megan said.

"We should probably get back to the others."

Megan nodded. "I love you Beth."

"I love you Megan."

The two women laughed excitedly and climbed to their feet. Beth peered out the window just in time to see the al fresco couple straightening their clothes. As Dave turned and walked away, Trudy happened to glance up at the window. Beth grinned broadly and gave her a thumbs-up; Trudy blushed furiously, dropping her head and trotting away.

As Beth and Megan entered the kitchen a few minutes later, they met Trudy coming in from the garden. Megan squeezed past in the doorway, "accidentally" stumbling, face disappearing briefly into Trudy's cleavage. She giggled, apologized and slipped outside.

Beth grinned as she busied herself washing glasses.

"She's a cheeky one that," Trudy said, picking up a tea towel.

"You're not wrong there. She did an almost identical thing to me a while back, tripping when she got out of the shower and ending up buried in my boobs. We hardly even knew each other at that stage either."

Trudy's Eyebrows rose. "You two are er, a thing right?" she asked, focusing on the glass in her hand.

"Actually, we three are a thing; Dean, me and Megan."

"Wow, that sounds, er--"

"Complicated?" Beth said.

"Actually I was going to say fun," Trudy said and blushed.

Beth chuckled. "Oh yeah, it's definitely that. Question is though, is it as much fun as your encounter with Dave was?"

Now the colour surged to Trudy's chest as well. "I didn't realise anyone could see."

Beth smirked over her shoulder. "Yeah sure. So come on, dish the dirt."

"It was umm, very pleasant."

Beth raised an eyebrow.

"OK." Trudy puffed out a breath. "It was super-hot. I can't believe he actually went down on me. Wait, did you see that, or did I just tell you more than you already knew?"

Beth laughed, "We saw it all."

"We?" Trudy looked panicked.

"Megan and I." Beth leaned closer, lowering her voice. "Actually, I missed some of it because I was going down on Megan at the time, but she kept me updated."

Trudy squealed and hid her hands in the tea towel. "Beth, I had no idea you were such a sex mad goddess."

It was Beth's turn to blush now. "Goddess? Hardly."

"Oh shut up woman. You have a damn fine body, and you bloody know it. Don't even pretend for a second you don't."

Beth grinned. "Well I don't get any complaints."

"I bet you don't. I imagine Dean, and well er Megan too, are as happy as the proverbial pigs in shit."

"Honestly Trudy, a month ago, everything was just normal boring middle age, and then just like that, things changed. One school uniform roleplay incident and Dean came alive. It has snowballed from there, and it seems to be getting crazier with every passing day."

Trudy hesitated. "Now you and Nicky?" She said, putting a dry glass away.

Beth squinted at the woman, trying to gage if she was about to be judged. There was no look of scorn as she had expected though, only one of curiosity. In fact, something more than curiosity, anticipation perhaps?

"Yes, that even took me somewhat by surprise; however, I don't regret it. It's complicated." She paused as a thought occurred to her. "Did Josh tell you?"

"Actually no, I overheard a couple of things, and honestly I just had a gut feeling and went with it."

"Huh. Very perceptive. I hope it's not too obvious; we really don't want this widely broadcast. It's all very new to us; we are still trying to work out what it actually is."

"Nah, I think your fine. Today is out of the ordinary anyway. Everyone seems so relaxed; quite frankly, having spent the day mingling, I'm not even sure who is chasing whom, or who has already caught whom."

Beth grinned as she placed another glass on the draining board. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but I heard a little something about you too; about Josh."

There was a protracted silence, before Trudy finally let out a long wobbly sigh. "Beth, I'll be honest, I am very attracted to him. I don't even understand it myself, but I think it's because he so obviously has a massive crush on me, but he also respects me. It has been a long while since I have felt loved, wanted and more importantly respected."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm often my own worst enemy. Since Stephen died, I have been through some tough patches, and not always made the best decisions."