Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for you."

"More than once I ended up in the bed of a man I didn't really like, and who certainly didn't respect me. I was a very easy lay for a while, and it destroyed my self-esteem and confidence. With Josh it's different; he's even started guiding me like Stephen used to."

Beth frowned; what did that mean?

"Anyway, that's probably for another day," Trudy said hurriedly; Beth filed the comment away for future reference. "Needless to say, I have begun feeling strong sexual feelings for him lately, and since he and Nicky have started dating, things seemed to have gotten worse. It's as if since he has become sexually active, the attraction has increased."

"Beth, I desperately don't want to interfere with their relationship, but it feels like they're drawing me in, and honestly, I'm finding it hard to resist."

Beth chuckled. "I bet Bella had something to do with that too."

"Oh my god, that woman is a phenomenon. She has so much sexual energy and enthusiasm it is almost impossible not to be drawn into her tractor beam."

"Tell me about it." There was a short pause as Beth deliberated on whether or not to continue. "She's had a crush on Dean for a few years, and I kind of made her dreams come true last night by giving my consent to a bit of fun for her, and him of course."

"Holy shit. Really? The plot thickens." Trudy gaped in surprise. "I am sure Dean wasn't too upset about that."

"Not upset at all." Beth chuckled. "Once he had assured himself that he had my permission, which was so cute to see, he did not disappoint our little Bella."

"Really? Do tell."

Beth leaned closer conspiratorially. "Trudy, I swear to god, he fucked her so good she cried in my arms afterwards."

Trudy licked her lips, briefly lost for words. Finally, she chuckled and stared wistfully out of the window. "Heh, don't think that ever happened to me. Sounds special."

"It was, and you know what else, I get the pleasure of her in my bed too, with Nicky. For that matter, I know she would be with Dean and me, or hell she'd probably just be with me if that was what I wanted, and I have to say the idea is very tempting."

Trudy gasped. "Oh my god." She looked nervously at Beth. "I think she has set her sights on me too; actually, both she and Nicky have told me as much."

"Oh my, this is all getting very complicated," Beth said with a giggle. "The triangles of me, Dean, and Megan; and Bella, Nicky, and Josh are starting to rub up against each other all over the place."

"They certainly are. Is that a bad thing?" Trudy asked, turning to stare pointedly at Beth.

Beth stopped her washing up and turned to face the other woman, trying to get the measure of her. Was she saying what Beth thought she was? She stared into the woman's hazel eyes and felt her pulse quicken. Trudy's neck flushed red; her eyes wide and glistening as they darted from side to side. "No," Beth said very deliberately. "I don't think that's bad at all. In fact, I think I find the prospect very exciting. I've seen the way you look at Dean--"

"Beth-"

Beth smiled, holding up a hand. "It's fine Trudy, he's a good looking man. Besides..." She licked her lips. "I know he looks at you too. And, so do I."

Trudy's eyes bulged as her eyebrows shot up.

Beth smiled and leaned forward. "Let's just see how things go, but are you at least receptive?"

Trudy stared back for long seconds, long enough that Beth began to doubt herself. Had she misjudged the situation? Finally, Trudy broke the tension with a nervous giggle and nodded.

Beth grinned broadly. "Then, I think this day is far from over. There is still much fun to be had, and perhaps you and Josh should stay the night. Come on, let's go join the others."

Trudy tossed her tea towel on the side, grabbed up a bottle of wine and held out an arm for Beth. "Take me to the party!"

=== === ===

Bella leaned forward and stared into the flames. For as long as she could remember, fire had fascinated her; the dancing flames, writhing and vibrating as they consumed the wood, the crackling sounds as tiny pockets of trapped air exploded, and the twinkling embers that danced up on the rising hot air to fade into the darkness. It was beautiful, mesmerizing, and very sexy!

The Parker's fire pit was one of her favourite places to be, especially on a warm clear evening such as tonight. The shallow square pit sat at the centre of a small ring of trees, tucked away in one corner of the large garden. It resembled a magical glade that could easily have come straight from the pages of an epic fantasy novel. In a ring around the fire pit were the "toadstools", a circle of seats that had been carved from tree trunks. They weren't just stools; they had curved backs, and were actually comfortable. There were small ones, large ones and even some that could seat two. Mrs. Parker, Beth, had told Bella that they had bought them from a hermit crafter in the New forest. He was practically a recluse, only interacting with the outside world to sell or trade his items for essential supplies. Beth had bought them, and Dean had sunk them around the pit to make them look like they had originally grown there. They had made cushions to fit them, and consequently it was comfortable to sit out by the fire for long periods.

Today had been a good day, a great day. It had been so much fun and she had even met some new people, attractive, sexy people. The Parker's did seem to know a lot of sexy people, which was simply awesome. Bella was pleasantly tipsy, full of sausages and cream cakes, and had been enjoying a feeling of low-level horniness all day. She glanced happily around the circle; people were chatting, laughing and singing along to the music.

Nicky and Josh were cuddling on one of the bigger stools. Nicky looked sexy as fuck in her tomboy knee-length trousers and tank top, but then she could look sexy wearing an old sack. Bella shifted, feeling the warm pressure between her legs as she squeezed her thighs together. Sally and Megan were chatting next to them, two gorgeous blondes, tall blonde and short blonde. She giggled at the thought of the two women trying to have a sixty-nine; it was easy to get distracted when there were so many beautiful people around.

Then there was Mr. Parker. She sighed, yummy Dean, god he was so damn sexy. He was currently reclining, his legs extended towards the fire, supping from a beer and smiling wistfully into the flames, as he chatted to Dave. Dave was one of her new friends. Sure, she had seen the Parker's neighbour before, but never actually spoken to him. He was a well-built, and quite hairy man with a boisterous sense of humour that she found appealing. He was also quite hunky, and she could easily imagine being putty in his hands. 'OK calm down, you don't want to appear easy; you've only just met him after all.' He had thrown her more than one appraising glance throughout the day though, which had set her tummy spinning; was she developing a thing for older men?

Trudy and Beth wandered through the trees; Bella smiled broadly. Now here were a couple of seriously sexy ladies, not just sexy, but elegant, sassy, classy. Bella knew she was hot, but these women were in a different league, sophisticated and sensual. Trudy drunkenly stumbled on a tree root and Beth belched loudly into her hand as they entered the circle. Bella giggled; these were definitely her kind of women.

The simple fact was that the entire group was made up of her kind of people. How many of them could she have some fun with tonight? She'd already had an exhilarating moment with Beth and Dean, in the shed of all places; that had left her with a nice mouthful of cum. She fizzed with sexual energy every time she thought back to it.

Beth trotted over to Dean, and without warning plonked down onto his lap, curling an arm around his neck to pull him in for a tender kiss. Mmm, that looked nice; she could do with a little of that too. Trudy hesitated for a moment before shrugging and slipping onto Dave's lap, much to his surprise. He straightened up, almost pitching Trudy to the floor, which had them both giggling wildly. Bella grinned at Trudy's massive chest wobbling as she threw out her arms to catch her balance.

She glanced around the circle, and her smile faded; she was the only one sitting on her own. Nicky had Josh; they were whispering and kissing, and he was stroking her backside when he thought no one could see; Bella could. Sally and Megan were chuckling and singing as they leaned against one another; Beth was with Dean; and Trudy was on Dave's lap. Everyone else was having some one-on-one fun, but she was all alone. Well, only one person could fix that. 'If you want something in life, then it's up to you to go get it.' That's what her mum always told her, and it had served her pretty well so far.

She was about to suggest that Josh get some more logs for the fire, when Sally jumped up. "Anyone need anything from the kitchen?"

"I'll take a beer," Nicky said.

"Me too," Dean said.

"I'll take one," Bella said draining the last of her bottle.

"Anyone else?" There were Smiles and headshakes from people as Sally wove her way around the fire.

Bella paused to admire the leggy blondes pale skin glowing in the reflected light of the fire, then she was on her feet and scurrying over to the vacated seat. "Hey Megan," she said flopping down next to the strawberry blonde.

"Hi Bel." Megan beamed girlishly back at her.

Bella shuffled closer and grinned, as the two women huddled together and warmed their hands by the fire.

"So you and Dean?" Megan asked in a low whisper.

Bella giggled as a warm flush rose to her face; she nodded, feeling suddenly coy next to the older woman. There wasn't actually that much of an age difference, five years or so, but Megan seemed so grown up to her, even though she did present herself as younger, especially in her choice of clothes. "It was amazing," she said, shuddering at the memory.

"He is kind of scrummy isn't he," Megan said with a grin.

"Totally." Bella trailed her fingers up Megan's thigh, playing with the frayed hem of her shorts. "I love your daisy dukes, very sexy." She looked up into the shining eyes of the other woman; God, she was so pretty. Her pulse quickened as she gazed at Megan's soft plump lips; she wanted to kiss them.

Megan giggled. "I heard a rumour that you got a special treat in the shed earlier."

Bella buried her head in Megan's shoulder, laughing. "Oh my god, that was so naughty. It was such a thrill, especially with Mrs. P there too."

"Mmm, I wish I had been there." Megan whispered; Bella felt the words tingle through her body, jangling nerves and heating her skin. She squirmed as a familiar wetness began to form between her legs.

She stared into the glistening baby blue eyes of the smiling woman. "I think I'd have liked that, a lot."

The atmosphere changed in that instant, the sexual tension shot through the roof. Gone was the subtle innocent flirting, to be replaced by something more substantial, more overt, more real.

"You know, Bella." Megan blinked and averted her eyes shyly. "Beth is the only woman I've ever been with. I didn't even really know I was attracted to women until recently."

Bella's heart skipped a beat. Megan was not only gorgeously sexy, but also fresh and inexperienced. She resolved in that moment she would do everything she could to take this woman to her bed. She dipped her head and stared up at Megan through her lashes, before she spoke very slowly. "Can I be your second?"

Megan's eyes bulged and her lips parted in a small o. There was a long pause as the woman just stared fixedly at Bella. Finally she blinked. "You're very direct aren't you."

Bella smiled and nodded. "Saves a lot of time in the long run. What's the worst that could happen. You could say no."

Megan nodded. "I could... But, I don't want to." She smiled, let out a tension-releasing giggle and then grinned.

Bella leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the soft plump lips that she had been eyeing for the last few minutes; a tingle of excitement ran through her body. The strawberry blonde's mouth opened slightly, and Bella dipped the tip of her tongue between the woman's lips. She stroked one hand across Megan's thigh, slipping a finger under the ragged hem causing Megan to sigh into her mouth.

Bella pulled back grinning. "I look forward to it."

The muted sound of a ring-tone suddenly prompted everyone to check their phones.

"It's not me," Nicky said.

"Me either," Josh said.

Trudy giggled. "My bum is vibrating. I'm guessing that's your phone," she said to Dave. "Either that or you have a remarkable talent that we need to discuss further."

He smirked as she climbed off him, enabling him to fish out his phone. He frowned, then stepped away to answer the call; Trudy looked around for a new place to sit.

Nicky got up to take a beer from Sally, who was struggling to carry the four bottles, and with a wily grin, Trudy slid onto Josh's lap. Nicky squeaked as she turned back to sit down.

"Sorry Nicky love, I need a word with Josh."

Someone moved in front of Bella, obscuring her view; she looked up to see Beth standing over her.

"Bella honey, be a darling and grab the marsh mellows from the kitchen, would you?"

"Sure Mrs. P," Bella said, jumping up, halting after only a couple of steps as she realised her mistake. She froze, turning around to see Beth sitting down, pulling Megan onto her lap. She scowled down at Beth. "Hey, sneaky moo."

Beth grinned up at her, "Gotcha! But I do really want the marsh mallows."

So that was the game now was it. Well she was up for the challenge. She squealed as a hand pinched her bum; she turned to see Dean leering at her.

"I'll save you a spot," he said, patting his lap.

Belle sprinted through the trees, into the house, grabbed the packet of marshmallows and was approaching the fire just a few moments later, only to find Nicky perched on her father's lap.

"Sorry Bel, too slow." Nicky poked her tongue out.

Bella stuck her nose in the air, tossed her hair back and walked straight over to Sally, who was sitting in Dave's vacated seat. Instead of sitting sideways on her lap, she straddled the leggy blonde and perched on her knees with the fire warming her back.

"Hi legs," Bella said shaking her chest and grinning suggestively.

Sally's eyes bugged out at Bella.

"Wanna suck on one of my marsh mallows?" Bella asked with a flirtatious grin, popping one in her mouth.

Sally reached out to take one, but Bella snatched the pack away. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to Sally's; The tall girl squeaked in surprise, but as Bella moved the marshmallow to the front of her mouth, Sally had no choice but to accept the sugary treat if she didn't want it to end up in her lap. Bella held the kiss after the confectionary was transferred, and wiggled her backside, knowing the others were watching. She pulled back and dabbed a few delicate kisses on Sally's cheeks.

"Chew, chew, and swallow. Hurry, I want to put something else in your mouth."

Sally quickly chewed and after swallowing, opened her mouth wide to show she had done as she had been told. Then she grinned, sliding her arms around Bella's waist, and pulled her closer.

"Come here you. You've been teasing me all day and I've had just about enough. Now I've got you trapped, I'm going to kiss you, and I don't care who is watching." Bella was about to respond, but Sally didn't give her a chance, pressing her lips forcefully to hers in an urgent kiss. Bella's lips parted in surprise, and her mouth was instantly full of Sally's tongue, tussling with her own.

Bella was normally the one to be forward and forceful, but Sally had turned the tables on her, and she liked it; she liked it a lot. She brought her hands up into Sally's hair, dropping the bag of marsh mallows to one side without giving them another thought; There was a squeal behind her as someone retrieved them, but she didn't care, she was too busy pressing her body against the lithe goddess in front of her.

There was a polite cough to her left, and then a more forceful one. Finally, Bella broke the kiss, breathing hard and staring wide eyed; her heart was racing. Sally's brown eyes bore into her, burning with a desire that melted her heart and made her wet.

"Someone throw a bucket of water on them," Dean said loudly, and was answered by a chorus of chuckles and giggles.

Bella squealed and twisted to the side in Sally's lap. "Don't you bloody dare."

Nicky was glaring at her from where she was perched on Dean's lap. Bella bobbed her eyebrows and shrugged in a way that she hoped Nicky would find adorable.

Nicky's expression slowly softened into a smirk. "Tart." She mouthed the word in Bella's direction.

"I hope so," Sally said, making Bella giggle.

Bella settled back against Sally and glanced around the fire. Beth and Megan were cuddled together, gazing at each other adoringly, occasionally whispering unheard words or sharing a joke. Dean had been right on the money at Breakfast by the looks of it; their relationship was obviously more than just sex or fun, there was definitely something deeper developing between them. It seemed quite similar to her and Nicky's relationship now that she thought about it.

She turned her attention to Josh and Trudy; they were a little less wrapped up in each other, although they probably wished they were. Trudy was draped over him like a throw rug, and Josh was hugging her, his hands mere inches away from interesting places. His arm was around her tummy, but Bella could see his forearm rubbing on the underside of her breasts, and Trudy was humming softly and rocking back and forth. God those two just needed to get on with it and fuck.

"Trudy, you got a second?" Bella turned to see Dave standing just inside the circle of trees. He looked considerably more sober than he had done a few minutes ago, and his forehead was being creased by a deep frown.

"Sure," Trudy replied, climbing off Josh's lap. She trotted over to Dave, and the two melted into the trees to chat. Although she couldn't hear them, Bella quickly got the gist from facial expressions and body language; it looked like Dave wouldn't be joining them again tonight. He was apologising to a disappointed Trudy, and then phones came out and numbers were exchanged.

It was time for another switch, and Bella knew who she wanted to snuggle up with this time. First though, she'd have to get rid of Josh. She pressed another quick kiss to Sally's lips and winked at the leggy blonde, before rising and sauntering around the circle.

She glanced casually down at the fire, and then turned to Josh, bending at the waist to give him a nice view of her cleavage. "Josh, sweetie," She said, drawling in a sexy voice. "Could you grab some more wood for the fire?"

There was a sudden chuckle from further around the circle. "It looks like he's already got wood," Dean said. There was a burst of laughter, and Bella glanced down noticing the bulge in Josh's shorts. She grinned and surreptitiously reached down and gave him a quick squeeze.

Josh leapt up, dashing around his seat, retreating towards the woodpile. "I-I-I'll get some more wo-- er, logs for the fire. Back in a bit."

Bella finger waved at him shaking her chest appreciatively. Suddenly she felt the back of her skirt being lifted as a stinging slap landed on one of her bum cheeks. She shrieked and turned around to see Trudy grinning down at her. Bella blushed, heat rising to her other cheeks as tingles of excitement twinkled all around her body. Everyone had just seen her naked bum, covered only by a tiny thong, just before she had received her very public spank; her blush deepened as she felt the wetness between her legs increase dramatically.