Language of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had both stopped scribbling, they exchanged their little sheets of paper with each other. Marc read Elora's responses with his heart in his throat. To his relief, albeit relief that was tinged with mild disappointment, she had selected all the same answers. A small part of him wished she'd said "yes" to question four, as it would have given him an excuse to change his mind.

They looked at each other. "I was hoping you'd say," she said.

"Yes to fucking." Marc completed. "Same here. I guess we're both such upright citizens!"

"More like uptight citizens!" she said, as she hugged herself for warmth. The evening had cooled precipitously over the previous hour, and it had gotten to the point where Marc's teeth were starting to chatter. They were at a higher elevation than the night before, and on top of that, the wind had picked up, dropping the ambient temperature even more.

"I think we first need to warm up a bit; shall we get into our sleeping bags?" Elora agreed.

Five minutes later, she was cursing. "My fuckin' mom! Why'd she pack these things?" she complained. The thin, Summer-rated sleeping bags weren't keeping either of them warm enough.

"I think we're gonna have trouble," Marc started.

"Sleeping tonight." Elora finished. "Even with our long underwear on, I don't think we'll get any sleep if we're this cold."

"I guess we'll just have to get into the same bag, and huddle together for warmth!" Marc said. He laughed a little as he said this.

"Actually," Elora said, "I know yer jokin', but that's not a bad idea! I forgot these bags zip together, so we'll have plenty of room!" A smile broke out on her face as she realized she would be snuggling with her cousin all night long.

X X X X

A few minutes later, they had zipped the bags together and slipped inside.

"We'd better generate some warmth!" Elora said, as she slid her hands around Marc's waist, then slid them to his butt. His toned glutes gave him the cutest ass of any boy she knew, and had been dying to grab it, in precisely this manner, for many years. She pulled herself forward, plastering their bodies together. Marc's cock stiffened immediately, pushing his shorts up above the elastic band around his waist, as her stomach made contact with his. Their faces were an inch apart.

"Are you feeling warmer now? I sure am," Marc said.

"Mmm," Elora purred. She was so excited that she was having trouble forming words. They began to kiss, dancing their tongues across each other's. Marc slid a hand between them, under Elora's shirt. He cupped one of her soft, pliant boobs, and began to rub her nipple, which was pleasingly rigid already. He almost began to cum just from the excitement at feeling this part of her body for the first time. Elora's tongue pushed deeper into his mouth, and her hands continued to roam over his ass, kneading the firm flesh. Marc began to lift her shirt, and at the same time pushed his own hips forward, grinding his shaft onto her pubic bone. She pulled back, and pushed his hands down, too.

"Wait," she said, reluctantly. Marc stopped, a look of disappointment on his face.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"More than okay," she said. "But that's, like, the problem? Remember our answer to question four?"

"Yeah."

"So what are the chances we actually," she started.

"Stick to that?" he completed.

"Like, zero percent, right, the way we're going?" she said.

"Fair. I'm not sure what to do, tho. We're gonna freeze if we go back to being in our own bags. I could try to keep my hands off of you, I guess?" Marc said. His tone didn't express much confidence.

"There's no way I can keep my hands off of you!" Elora said hotly. "I think there's only one way to keep your dick out of me." Marc's eyes went wide when he saw the expression on her face. "I'm gonna suck you dry, Marc."

Her cousin barely maintained his composure. "Okay, but if you're goin' down on me, I'm goin' down on you."

"Deal!" she said. Wasting no time, she reached into the bag and tugged impatiently at his shorts. He pulled down on her skirt, struggling to pull the tight elastic band over her prodigious butt.

Elora, meanwhile, put her hand onto her cousin's cock. 'About time!' she thought. Then she started to cry.

"Elora?" Marc asked, voice full of concern. Her face was glowing with palpable joy, so her tears were confusing, to say the least.

"It's all good," she sniffed. "I'm just so relieved--" she added, trying to bite off the last word as she uttered it. It was too late, though.

"Relieved about what?" Marc asked. Elora turned bright red.

"Umm," she said, and she could practically see the light bulb go off over his head.

'Damn!' she thought.

"You were worried I had a small cock, weren't you?" Marc teased.

"Maybe!" she said. "That's fair, right, to be worried? I'm going to spend a lot of time with it."

"How long have you been worried about its size?"

"Ooh, don't make me answer that, you bad boy!" she said. She ran her hand up the length of his cock, from balls to tip. "Holy mother of fuck!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me how big you were!" She punched him in the arm.

"When was I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know! You just should have!" she said. To Marc's surprise, her embarrassment was short-lived. Although her face was still flushed, she had an intense look in her eyes, as her fingertips continued to trace up and down the length of his manhood. She reached down and tried to encircle its girth with her thumb and forefinger, unable to make the two digits meet. "I've gotta see this," she said. Elora unzipped the sleeping bags from each other, then pivoted her body so that her face was level with Marc's dick. Although having the zipper undone meant some cold air would get in, it was more than made up for by the heat their bodies were now generating.

Elora stared frankly at the massive cock in front of her. In the back of her mind, she noted that he had shaved off all his pubic hair, save for a patch above his shaft. This thought was pushed aside by an overwhelming sense of wonder as she saw a penis, in the flesh, for the first time in her life. She had never gotten that far with Daniel, her ex-boyfriend, and her family was surprisingly modest when it came to clothing; she had not seen anyone nude until her aunt, Linda, showed off her body after Elora's eighteenth birthday.

"It's beautiful," she said. Her pulse quickened, pounding harder even than it had the night before. She wanted to do everything at once with her cousin's dick, suck it, lick it, take his balls into her mouth, and, yes, impale her pussy on the massive shaft. She held up a forearm next to the rigid member for comparison.

'That thing would go past my navel!' she thought to herself, as she visualized herself fucking him. Unable to hold off any longer, she began to lick his cock all over. She had no experience with giving head, other than what she had seen in porn videos. She kissed his balls, dragged her tongue up his shaft, and put the wide head into her mouth. 'Thank God I inherited mom's big ol' mouth!' she thought happily to herself. The head of his cock was so wide, she was barely able to fit it past her lips and teeth. 'It's like there's no space at all left in there!' she noted. The taste and texture of her cousin's flesh was divine. She could not quite describe it, but the closest comparison she could come up with was salmon sashimi, and she fell in love with it right away.

"I'm going to suck out all your cum," she declared, again. A frisson of pleasure coursed through her as his cock bucked in her hand.

'Just from saying that!' she thought, delighted to have such control over her cousin's pleasure.

"You have no idea what I'd do for you," she added, in a wicked voice. Her heart soared as this produced the desired effect, again: his cock almost jerked out of her hands. Elora wrapped her lips around his dick, and began to bob her head up and down. At the same time, she ran one hand up and down the exposed length of his shaft, and cupped his balls gently with her other hand.

While his cousin was worshiping his cock, Marc had not been idle. First, he finished working her skirt over her wide hips and curvy butt and pulled them off. The faint aroma, detectable even before he worked off her garment, was intoxicating. As promised, she was not wearing panties, and he found himself inches away from a woman's exposed vagina for the first time in his life. He had fantasized about this precise moment many times, and, having never seen his cousin in the nude, had had to guess what her pussy looked like. With nothing to go on, he had always visualized it as a largely featureless slit, sometimes hairy, sometimes bald. He was delighted to discover that he could not have been more wrong.

Elora's pussy was unusual looking, at least compared to most of the ones he'd seen in porn videos. Her pubic hair was limited to a carefully-trimmed delta above her slit; everything else was meticulously bald. That was pretty standard, at least in the videos he'd watched, but the rest was deliciously distinctive. For one thing, her mons and outer labia were large and puffy. Marc finally had an explanation for the bulkiness he'd always seen between her legs when they went swimming. Right at the tip of the triangle of her public hair was a prominent hood of flesh, hiding a sizable clitoris, already large, without any manual stimulation. Below this, her pussy lips, longer than he thought possible, spread out, like the petals of a tropical flower.

His cousin felt his cock pulse, in her mouth, as he stared, in mute fascination at her alluring sex. Already a tight fight, the added volume almost made her gag. She pulled off, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around the head so that it would make a popping sound. "Your mom's looks exactly the same as mine," Elora said. His dick bulged, and Marc groaned.

"Jesus, El!" he said; this seemed to be fast becoming his go-to phrase when she blew his mind.

"We were comparing with hand mirrors," she added. His cock throbbed in her hands.

"When were you two doing this, exactly?" he asked.

"At the spa, duh!" she said, referring to her post-birthday gift from her aunt. "By the way, my mom's, according to Linda, looks the same too."

Marc groaned, barely able to hold in his cum, even though his cock was receiving minimal attention at that moment. 'Driving him crazy is so much fun!' Elora crowed to herself.

"Linda helped me shave, too!" she said, and, before he could respond, took the head of his cock into her mouth and started to flick her tongue along his frenulum. Having been whipped into a sexual frenzy by his wicked cousin, Marc lasted all of five seconds before ejaculating into her mouth.

Elora's mind melted as hot fluid hit the back of her throat, and rapidly squeezed into the scant amount of empty space left in her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. Marc stifled a scream of pleasure, grabbed her butt firmly, and buried his face in her pussy. 'It's so good!' Elora thought, when a fourth wave of semen was shooting out. She was proud that, so far, none had passed her lips, although she had briefly gagged on the slimy substance, and a few drops were leaking from her nose. Now spent, his penis was feeling ultra-sensitive, and he instinctively tried to pull away. 'No you don't!' she thought, grabbed his butt firmly, and pushed his semi-erect cock so that it was butting up against her esophagus. Marc's back arched, and he briefly lost contact with her pussy.

'Two can play at this game!' he thought, and bent his head forward again. Reaching around her ass cheeks, he spread her massive inner labia with the fingers of either hand, and began to lick her slit, from bottom to top. Her vagina was wet, not only with clear fluid, but a milky white substance as well. Marc loved how it tasted, and sucked and swallowed it down wherever he found it. Elora moaned in pleasure, the sound muffled by the softening cock in her mouth.

Marc reached down and cupped one of her tits. At first, he massaged as much as he could get hold of, but he quickly noticed that, whenever he brushed one of her nipples, she let out an involuntary whine of desire. He focused on her pebbled areolae, pulling gently, then rubbing her nipple directly, then pulling on the whole thing. He could feel her skin growing more and more clammy, so he redoubled his efforts. He sucked in one of her lips into his mouth and flicked his tongue across its surface, while at the same time increased the pressure on her boob. She got more and more sweaty, and if he had had the right vantage point, would have seen her whole body was suffused with red.

Elora felt the tent spinning around her head as her cousin made her climax. Waves of delight flowed across her, as he held her firmly, continuing to tease her labia. For his efforts, he was rewarded with a small flood of wetness. It tasted different, and he figured it was probably, at least in part, pee, but this hardly bothered him. He sucked it all down, ignoring the slight astringent taste. His cousin, even in the throes of her climax, had some idea what was going on, and tried to apologize, but her attempt to speak came out as an indistinct, muffled grunt. Marc's flaccid cock was still filling her mouth, and she was unwilling to take it out merely to be able to communicate clearly. She quickly ascertained that there was no need to apologize. He was still licking her all over. Like him, Elora's genitalia became very sensitive during her climax and she, also, tried to scoot away, but he held her firmly and continued to pleasure her. Marc smiled as he heard her muffled groans, part pleasure and part agony. He felt proud of himself as her legs convulsed involuntarily, and he responded by sticking his tongue deeper inside her vaginal canal.

Once her orgasm had run its course, Marc gave her a momentary rest. He broke contact with her pussy and pulled his head back in order to get a better view. Two things had changed since they had begun making love. First, her outer lips, puffy to being with, were swollen and red. Second, her clitoris had grown to the size of the tip of his pinkie finger, and was protruding prominently from its hood. Marc kissed it briefly, eliciting a brief moan from his cousin, then, intending to tease her, switched to licking and kissing her outer labia, while he reached around and played his fingers across her inner thighs. Elora considered complaining about his behavior, wanting another orgasm right away, but opted not to. Her mouth was filled with his flaccid cock. She loved the sensation of fullness and was loath to remove it for any reason.

Soon enough, Marc decided to pay more attention to her clit. He kissed it once, then flicked his tongue across its surface. He heard muffled sounds come from Elora's throat, and felt her nails dig into the flesh of his butt. She arched her back, pushing her boobs into his hard stomach. Next, he sucked her erect nub into his mouth -- it was just large enough to do so, and as a reward, she lost control and began to squeeze his head involuntarily, with her inner thighs. As she approached another climax, she reflexively tried to pull away, but as before, he didn't allow this to happen, keeping the very tip of her clit in his mouth. Soon her legs began to shake, and he was rewarded with another flood of her juices. More muffled groans came from down below, as the girl stubbornly kept her lips wrapped around his dick.

Marc brought her to another two orgasms, before becoming erect himself. Elora had kept her mouth full the entire time, and had never stopped stroking the exposed portion of his shaft with her hands. Gratified to have her hard work pay off, she shoved his cock into the back of her mouth, while pushing her tongue forward to stimulate the bottom of his cock. Because he had already cum before, it took much longer, a solid ten minutes, for her to coax another round of sperm from his member. Elora diligently bobbed up and down, ignoring the ache developing in her jaw from being wide open for so long. She made a pleased noise, deep in her throat, when hot cum at last filled her mouth once more. As she swallowed, she savored the earthy flavor and funny texture, thinking, 'It's even better the second time!' Meanwhile, her cousin groaned with pleasure, and mild discomfort as well, as his tired member ejected its load.

"Cab we try tb go tb sleeb nowb?" Marc asked. His aching jaw and tongue made clear speech impossible.

Yawning, Elora concurred. She flipped around and spooned with her cousin, pushing her butt against his hips, and pulling his long, flaccid penis between her legs. It seemed to be staying limp, so Marc wrapped his arms around her and gently kissed her neck. Her hands sought out his, and their fingers intertwined. They were both on the cusp of sleep, some minutes later, when Elora was jolted awake by the sensation of the massive, rock hard shaft of his cock rubbing across her labia.

"Marc!" she chided. "Your dick has other ideas. Here, let me just do you this time," she added. She unzipped the sleeping bags, and slid downwards until she could wrap her mouth around him again. Her bare butt and legs were exposed to the cold air of the tent, but she wanted to focus on getting him to cum again, and felt she could bear a little chilliness. It took about ten minutes of diligent sucking. As he got closer to climaxing, what had been a mostly pleasurable experience for him transitioned to being painful, more than anything. Elora looked up, and in the dim light of their lantern, could see his face scrunched up, as if he was concentrating on something especially difficult. His hands, held off to his side, were clenching and unclenching as he warred with himself. His cock ached all over from the constant attention and ejaculations, and he had to fight to keep himself from pushing her head away. Elora felt a warm sensation in her heart as she took this all in. She could read his face perfectly, and knew he was enduring this, in part, for her pleasure.

"Ow shit!" he screamed, as his huge dick sprayed inside of Elora's mouth for a third time. She held on, as before, not letting him scoot away from her hungry mouth. Although he continued to fight off the urge to push her head away, he could not stop himself from grabbing her hair and pulling. Elora found this intensely erotic. She reached down between her legs and was soon cumming, too.

"Okay, now can we go to bed?" Marc asked, hopefully. His jaw had recovered somewhat, and he was able to speak more clearly.

"This bad boy has got more in there," his cousin said, gently cupping his balls. "If I don't get you off one more time, we're not gonna make it through the night."

"You're joking, right?"

"Uh-uh," she said sternly. "I'm gonna milk you dry, Marc, so saddle up!"

"Isn't that mixing your metaphors?" he asked.

"Nerd!" she said, and sucked his limp cock back between her lips. He groaned in agony. Although dimly pleasurable, he mostly felt like there were shards of glass in his urethra. Elora, keeping her eyes locked on his face, ignored his evident pain, and tirelessly sucked and stroked his cock. It took an intense half hour to get him to cum for a fourth time.