Language of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A shared tongue fosters the ultimate close relationship.
7.2k words
4.7
7.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc woke up the next morning. The tent was stuffy and hot, as late morning sun had had hours to bake the tent. He and Elora had been so exhausted they had not woken up at their usual early hour. His cousin's face was right above his. She was swishing water around her mouth, and proffering the canteen to him.

"Dragon breath," she said. He swished too, and then they kissed.

"Was that the best," she started.

"Night, or the best night ever?" he completed.

They got up, still wearing long underwear, and made a cup of coffee and a mug of oatmeal on the portable stove. Marc, sitting on a conveniently-sized rock, exchanged a glance with Elora. They both nodded. Elora came over and sat on his lap, straddling his waist with her thighs, wrapping her legs around his lower back, and looking straight at him. They proceeded to alternate taking sips of coffee out of the mug, with feeding each other the oatmeal. Between bites, they usually kissed, unable to keep their mouths apart for long. Elora felt his penis stiffen, putting a pleasant pressure on her pubic bone. Neither said anything for a while, they simply enjoyed feeding each other, smooching, and being as close as physically possible. Marc was in a daze, enjoying his cousin's presence, yet still marveling, distractedly, at the events of the previous night.

"It's like fondue," he murmured idly, more to himself than to his cousin. Elora's eyes went wide with shock.

"No fuckin' way!" she exclaimed. "That's weird, even for us!"

"Wait, are you sayin' ..." Marc trailed off. "The Swiss Table?" he asked. He was referring to a restaurant their parents had taken them to a year earlier.

"Blind question!" she said. She got off of him, went over to the tent, and pulled out a small, spiral-bound notepad and two pens. She came back and sat on the ground, sitting near him without looking at his face.

Elora wrote, on a blank piece of paper, "What were you thinking at The Swiss Table?" She then tore it off and handed it to Marc, along with one of the pens. She then wrote down her own answer -- to the same question -- on the next sheet in the notepad. Once they'd both finished scribbling, they swapped pieces of paper with each other. The close cousins had developed this ritual many years before, when they'd realized that they influenced each other too much if they could see or hear each other. Although normally a good thing, their ability to almost read each other's minds made it difficult to resolve questions where their true opinions on something mattered, or, as in this case, they were trying to recall, accurately, a shared experience.

Marc read Elora's note: "When the waitress came over and mixed the cheeses together in the pot, I thought how much I wanted to be fondue with you."

Elora read Marc's note: "Being as close to you as the two melting cheeses."

"Wow," they said, in unison.

"That is so," Elora started.

"Random, and weird!" Marc completed. Like Elora, he was shocked that they had the same unusual reaction, and had both remembered it, as well.

"Do you think we maybe spend too much time together?" Elora wondered.

Marc looked pained. "I guess maybe. We were just talking about Alyssa and Danny yesterday. But where I struggle is, there's just nothing better than being," he said.

"With you," she completed. She looked thoughtful for a while. "Like, how long do you think we could be apart?" she asked, at last.

"I dunno," he replied, "I can't remember the last time we were separated for more than a couple of hours. I mean unless we were sleeping. It was mostly 'cuz we didn't hang out at school." The cousins had instinctively, and correctly, realized their close relationship would subject them to endless teasing, and worse, if word got around. So, starting in grade school, they maintained the fiction of a polite but distant relationship. Only their closest friends knew how much time they spent together outside an academic setting.

"Maybe we should test it out when we got time," she said. "Right now, we gotta boogie!" The cousins had a twelve-mile hike ahead of them, mostly uphill.

X X X X

The cousins made surprisingly good time to their next camp, taking around six hours. This segment of the trail was in better shape than the first day's had been, and was easy to follow.

'Some crew must've put a lotta time into this,' Elora thought. It was about an hour into the hike, and while she was pleased by the condition of the trail, she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Hold up a sec," she said. The cousins came to a halt. Marc looked at her with a worried expression, able to pick up on the subtle tones of discomfort only he could discern behind her neutral tone.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she said, grunting slightly as she shrugged off her heavy pack. Like him, her arm were covered in a glistening sheen of perspiration. "Or at least I will be, once I get this damn thing off."

"Did we load your pack wrong? Or d'you wanna have me carry more stuff?" he asked.

"No, silly!" she said. She was staring at him with an unreadable expression, eyes locked on his. In a swift motion, she reached down to either hem of her tank top and removed the garment, tossing it onto her pack so that it would not get dirty. "This fuckin' thing's too small," she said, as she squeezed out of her sports bra. Her boobs flopped out, bouncing once before settling. He could see why she wanted to ditch the bra, there were red marks all around the edges of her breasts.

'Fuck, I'm staring!' Mark said, as he realized he had been captivated by the beauty of his cousin's torso. Despite their closeness -- they had lived in the same house most of their lives, and had adjacent bedrooms -- he had never seen her naked. The closest he'd ever come was when they went to the swimming pool or the beach, where Elora preferred a modest, unrevealing one-piece bathing suit, the same one she used for swim team. Turning crimson with embarrassment, he shifted his gaze to meet her eyes. The blue orbs were sparkling with mirth.

Affecting an exasperated voice, Elora said, "Marc, my tits are down there!" Her cousin barely took in what she was saying, instead focusing on her tone of voice. When he didn't seem to get the message, Elora raised her index fingers to either side of her face and pointed downward. "Dude, it's okay to look! Remember, we're not gonna be embarrassed about our bodies anymore?"

"Oh, right!" he said, still not lowering his gaze. Elora impatiently gestured downward with both fingers, and he finally looked at her breasts again. Marc heard a rushing down in his ears, similar to what he'd hear if he held a seashell up to his ear. Her pale, teardrop-shaped breasts were fuller than he had expected, and looked especially large relative to her narrow rib cage. For most of their adolescence, Elora had complained about being flat-chested. That had, obviously, changed. Marc didn't think one of her breasts would now even fit in one of his hands. Her nipples were thick, and surrounded by large, dark pink areolae, about the size of half-dollars. They faced forward, like two, widely-spaced eyes. Marc was mesmerized, and did not even notice the bulge forming in his shorts.

"That's better," she said, glancing down briefly. "What do you think?"

"B-beautiful!" Marc stammered. After a moment, he added, "How come your bra doesn't fit?"

"Mom's revenge," Elora said. "She told me this would happen but I didn't believe her."

"Whadda you mean?" Marc's curiosity was piqued.

"Remember how I used to whine about being flat? And she said she was a late bloomer, too, so I shouldn't worry. Unlike your mom, by the way, who had her cow boobs really early!"

"Huh, I didn't know that. I don't think our moms talked to me about boobs much," Marc explained.

"I s'pose that's no surprise, given you're a boy and all. Anyway, according to mom, I'm on the exact same schedule. But the downside is I'm running through bras like it's nobody's business." She hefted her breasts and Marc's heart skipped a beat. Elora was watching him like a hawk, and picked up on his shifting micro-expressions. Her smile grew ever wider. "You like it when I do that, don't you?" Elora teased.

"Hell yeah," Marc admitted.

"Go ahead and ask, Marc," Elora said.

"Um," Marc said, aware that she was, effectively, reading his mind.

"I want you to," she added.

"Um, what size are they?" Marc said. The hammering in his chest made it hard to talk, and gave him the sense he was about to fall over.

"So," Elora said, in a sultry voice, "that piece of crap was a C cup, so I'm on to the next size. Which is a bummer, 'cuz our moms are a couple sizes past D."

'How big is that thing?' Elora wondered. The bulge in his pants got bigger when she revealed her cup size, but it was hard to tell how sizable his dick actually was. She decided to see if she could make the bulge larger.

"Linda says my boobs are like, exactly the same size my mom's were when she turned eighteen." Marc stared, mouth agape. His cousin was pleased to see the distortion in his pants swell perceptibly.

"When did my mom seem your breasts?" Marc asked. He remembered his mom took his cousin to a day spa a few days prior, as a birthday gift, since Elora had turned eighteen the day before. Marc hadn't thought about the fact they had, most likely, seen each other in the nude.

"At the spa," Elora said, casually. "To be precise, in the dressing room. Hers are gorgeous, by the way, in case you were wondering." Her heart soared as this borderline taboo talk produced another brief swell in his midsection. "And your mom has these frickin' huge areola, like, this big," she held up her index fingers to either side of one of her own areola, to illustrate how Linda's were several inches larger in diameter. "Except hers point down, unlike mom's and mine."

"Oh Jesus, El!" Marc said, "Yer killin' me!" He had finally noticed the bulge in his pants, and was deeply ashamed.

'I've gotta get his pants off,' Elora thought to herself. She was proud of herself for making her cousin get harder and harder, but was, equally, frustrated, as well. She still had no idea how big his penis was. She took a deep breath. There was plenty of time left on their trip. 'Patience, Murphy, patience,' she told herself.

X X X X

They made good time to their next camp, despite the steady upward climb, and had finished setting up their tent while it was still warm and sunny. On the hike up, they discussed a book they were reading together, "The Shadow of the Wind". Although they were both enjoying the novel, Elora felt like it was mixing too many genres together.

"It's kinda forced," she said.

"I dunno, I just like Daniel a lot, so while I know what ya mean, I'm enjoying it anyway."

"I'm just enjoying reading it with you!" Elora said enthusiastically.

After they set up their camp stove, she suggested they finish a few more chapters. Marc lay down on a sleeping pad and propped a small pillow under his head. He was looking up into the branches of an ancient pine tree, the gradually fading light of day filtering through its browning needles. Soon his view was replaced by the even more welcome sight of his cousin about to lie on top of him. He marveled, as he always did, at her shapely body. She had narrow shoulders, an even narrower waist, wide hips, and a large, round butt. Elora and Marc both loved how her body looked, but Marc had never said so out loud.

"You look amazing, Elora," he said. She could hear the adoration in his voice.

"Thank you," she replied, blushing. She settled down on top of him, resting her butt on his hip bones. She lay back so that her head was next to his. "You first?" she asked.

"Sure!" he said. He picked up the book and held it in front of them. As they had done for many years, they began to read a book together. Neither could remember how, but at some point they had realized that their tastes in books was nearly identical, and that they read at the same pace. One of their favorite things was to have Elora lie on top of him. First one of them would hold the book, so they could both see the pages. Picking up on subtle cues, they never asked each other if it was okay to turn to the next ones. They also traded off book-holding duty, whenever their arms got tired.

In recent years, Marc's dick got hard whenever they lay together in this fashion. He had been too ashamed to talk about it, even though he also felt guilty that his cousin could probably feel it, and might find it uncomfortable. Today, however, since they had decided no longer to be embarrassed about their bodies, he felt like he should bring it up. After finishing two chapters, he asked her, "I've been meaning to ask," he began.

"Does your dick in my back bother me? Silly. Don't you think I woulda said something?"

"Well, yeah, but, I dunno ..." he trailed off.

"It's okay. I'm flattered."

"Oh, good!" he said, his mood lifting rapidly.

"In fact," she added, "it's a bit unfair, really."

"What's unfair?" he said.

"Well," she said, drawing out the word. "It's been pretty obvious to me you've been getting an erection when I lie on top of you, but I bet you didn't know I've been getting wet, too." She thrilled as she could suddenly feel his heart pounding now, so hard she could feel it against her spine. She pushed her back down, so that she could feel its beat more distinctly.

"I didn't know!" he said.

"I know you didn't!" she said. "And ya wanna know something else?" Satisfyingly, she could feel his heart rate kick up a notch.

"What?" he said, his voice betraying his budding excitement.

"I started getting wet, when we did this, a few months before you started getting hard," she said.

'Oh Jesus, she's killin' me again,' Marc thought to himself. 'Aw, fuck it,' he added, mentally.

"So are you wet now?" he asked boldly, regaining some of his composure.

"Yes," she replied, trying to sound shy. She wasn't sure if he bought it or not.

"Well, how do I know?"

"Aw, a girl can't tell, now can she?" she said playfully.

"What if a girl wanted to prove it, though?" Marc asked, enjoying the repartee.

"Hmm," she said. She didn't answer verbally, instead she slid a hand down between her legs. She was wearing a skirt, so did not need to pull that down, and right away he could hear a faint, squelching noise as she inserted an index finger into her vagina.

"Are you not wearing panties?" he asked; he hadn't heard the rustle of fabric he'd expected.

She responded first by reaching her arm across her torso and sticking the index finger into his mouth. The sky began to spin, as Marc savored his cousin's pussy for the first time. It was an earthy flavor, impossible to describe, which he fell in love with instantly. He barely registered as she said, "Very observant, cos. I'm not wearing panties. I actually didn't bring any." At this, the bulge that had been pushing into her back grew perceptibly harder, now poking her spine. "Did you like how it tasted, Marc?" she asked.

"Hmm," he said. He knew she already knew the answer, from his tone of voice alone, but he wanted to tease her. "I'm not sure, that wasn't so very wet. I think I'll need a bigger sample size." Wordlessly, Elora slid two fingers into her vaginal canal, then pulled up, hitting a spot Auntie Linda had shown her during their recent spa day. Her pussy responded by getting wetter and wetter.

'Fuck that's noisy!' she thought proudly to herself. Unconsciously, she began to gyrate her hips, describing a circular motion with her large, shapely ass. It massaged Marc's dick, and he worried that he might not be able keep from cumming in his shorts. Before either of them climaxed, she withdrew her fingers, and stuck them unceremoniously into his mouth. He made an appreciative humming noise as he sucked her vaginal secretions off of her fingers. He had a much better sense of her flavor, but would still be hard-pressed to explain how it tasted, with words.

'This could be habit-forming,' he thought to himself. He wondered what her pussy looked like. She withdrew her fingers, reached between her thighs once more, and again he heard loud squelching noises. Soon three fingers penetrated his mouth, wiping a mixture of cum and a small amount of pee onto his tongue.

"That's enough for now, young man!" she said, and closed her thighs together.

"Aww!" he complained.

X X X X

At dinnertime, Elora sat on his lap again, as she had done at breakfast. She made a show of lifting up the front of her skirt as she sat on his lap and wrapped her legs tightly around him, so that he would be fully aware that the only thing separating her pussy from his cock was the thin material of his shorts. Tonight's dinner was Beef Stroganoff, or at least a facsimile thereof. Elora insisted on calling it "Beef Strokin-off", from the punchline of a joke she had heard many years earlier. They took turns feeding each other gooey spoonfuls from their shared mug. Between bites, they kissed each other deeply. At one point, Elora licked a stray blob of food from Marc's chin, and thrilled as she looked into his eyes, finding the widening expression of pleasure on his face. All the while, she pressed forward with her hips, so that he could feel her naked sex press against the pole of his cock.

As pleasurable as their coiled-together position was, the evening air was chilling rapidly, as the sun had long since sunk behind the Sierra Nevada mountains off to the west.

"We'd better get in the tent," Marc said, "we're both shivering!"

Once inside, the cousins stared at each other, with a mixture of lust and awkwardness.

"So, are we doing this?" Elora asked.

"You know I want to more than anything," Marc said. "But we do have to address the," he began.

"Elephant in the room," Elora continued.

"We're cousins, and," he said.

"We need to set boundaries" she finished.

"Blind question!" they said in perfect unison.

Elora pulled out their notepad and two pens, as she had earlier that day, and wrote down the following, twice, so that there were two identical sheets of paper:

"As cousins, is it morally okay if we:

1) See and touch any part of each other's bodies? (yes/no)

2) Perform oral sex on each other? (yes/no)

3) Masturbate each other? (yes/no)

4) Have intercourse (vaginal)? (yes/no)"

Marc's heart raced as she wordlessly reached over her shoulder and handed him a sheet. It was important they neither see nor talk to each other until they finished the process. He pondered each question carefully. The cousins valued mutual honesty above all else, and he knew that if he did not reflect his true feelings here, it would be a grave violation of their relationship. Years ago, they had sworn never to lie to the other, and had sealed the vow by slicing their fingers with a pen knife, mixing their blood together, and repeating an oath to always be truthful to the other.

When Marc thought about the first question, he immediately realized that, to his mind, it wasn't a big deal, and circled "yes" with little delay. Touching each other, if it was mutually agreeable, seemed fine now that they were eighteen. Oral sex, and mutual masturbation were tougher questions, straying near taboo territory that he was not fully comfortable with. In the end, he circled "yes" for both. While not something he'd willingly admit to friends, he didn't see all that much wrong with licking his cousin's pussy, or letting her suck his dick. It was so far removed from actually making babies, which was, in his opinion, the real taboo, and indeed morally unforgivable act, that his desire to do precisely these things with Elora overrode any lingering qualms. For the final question, he had to think for several minutes. While Elora was surely on the pill -- he had heard her and Sandy talking about it on more than one occasion -- fucking seemed too close to having a child together, and also something that, in general, society would frown on much more than the other acts. It was a tough decision; he wanted to be inside her more than anything. But he chose "no"; it was his honest answer.