Language of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
A shared tongue fosters the ultimate close relationship.
5k words
4.64
7.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LANGUAGE OF LOVE, CHAPTER 3

Marc awoke first. As with the day before, it was uncharacteristically late, and the sun was already baking the tent. He nuzzled his cousin's neck, inhaling her scent deeply. No matter how sweaty she got, he never found the smell of her anything but intoxicating. Elora woke moments later, not from his nose being near her ear, but rather from his rapidly engorging penis, which was once again rubbing against her vagina. She untangled herself from her cousin, and turned around to face him. She pushed his dick up so that it lay flat against his stomach, keeping it well away from the danger zone. She put her arms around his back and hugged tightly. Then they both drank deeply from a canteen, and made out for long minutes before uttering a word.

"Marc?" Elora asked, in Fraytch, at last.

"Yes?"

"Are you mad at me?" she said, breaking eye contact and biting her lower lip.

"What?" Marc said, a look of confusion washing over his face. "Why on Earth?"

"It's just..." she said, pausing briefly before continuing. "I got kinda obsessed with your cock last night. Those last two blow jobs seem like they were hurting you?"

"The last one for sure," he said. "But I enjoyed it!"

"Didn't it just hurt? I was watching your face, and it looked like you were in agony or something."

"Yeah, but you still had your lips around my dick. Which is like a dream come true, no matter how it feels. And I could tell you liked it."

"That's sweet." Elora said, blushing.

"I'd do anything for you," Marc said. "You know that!"

"Same here!"

X X X X

At breakfast, Elora was sitting on Marc's lap, as had become their custom. They were feeding each other oatmeal again. Her skirt was hiked up, and her pussy was pressed against his manhood, separated from it only by the material of his shorts. She made a whining noise, raised her butt slightly, and tugged the garment over his dick, exposing head and shaft. Then she lowered back down and pushed her hips forward aggressively, so that her pussy lips wrapped around either side of his cock.

"That's better," she purred. "From now on, this is how we do this, okay?"

"Works for me," Marc replied. He kissed her, and got a mouth full of oatmeal for his trouble. "That probably shoulda bothered me more than it did," Marc added.

"The oatmeal?"

"The, like, half-chewed oatmeal? Yeah. Like you were askin' yesterday, are we freaks?"

"I think it's past time we owned that, cos!" Elora said.

They continued feeding each other, kissing, and drinking coffee in silence for a while.

"Marc?"

"Yes?"

'She keeps saying Marc,' Marc thought, bemusedly.

"Um," she said, shyly. Her hand drifted down, unconsciously, to his cock, and was stroking it idly. "I think we need to clarify our stance on number four," she said, referring to their blind question where the fourth item was regarding the morality of having vaginal intercourse. "What we're doing right now is okay, right?"

"Hmm," he said. "Yes, I think so."

"I do too!" she said, with palpable relief. "I was also thinking we need to clarify what vaginal intercourse means."

"Good point!"

"So, what I think, at least, is: as long as the head of your penis stays outside of my vaginal canal, we're abiding by the rule. Whadda you think?" Elora she hadn't realized it, until asking just now, how much she wanted to get this question off of her chest. To her delight, her cousin agreed, after thinking about it for a minute.

"Cool by me. So, I can rub my cock along your clit?"

"Yes! And between my lips too, as long as you don't go deeper."

"Whaddabout cumming on the outside of your pussy?"

"As long as it's just the outside. And as long as I'm on the pill. Which I am. I mean, duh!" Elora said, blushing.

X X X X

An hour had passed since Marc and Elora had packed up and hit the trail. They had six more miles to hike before reaching their next camp site, which was located near a small alpine lake. They had been quiet for some time, each lost in their own thoughts, mostly of each other and the fun they had the night before.

"I gotta pee," Elora said, breaking the silence at last.

"No problem," Marc said, grinning. "I'll stand watch here and make sure nobody comes along." He was joking; they had not seen another human for the three days they had been out in the wilderness.

Elora adopted a pouting expression and took his hand. "Actually," she said, looking down, "could you come with me? I don't wanna be apart."

"Okay," he said. He had been about to make fun of her, but a quick glance at her face told him she was feeling vulnerable, and he wisely realized a joke was not in order. He let her lead him off the trail to a secluded, flat area. It was behind a stand of fir trees, and had a panoramic view of the terrain they had been traversing.

"Um, Marc?" Elora asked. Marc smiled inwardly.

"Yes, my love?" he said, and Elora's heart sang, even though she knew he wasn't being all that serious.

"I have another request." She paused, building up courage. "I, well, I can't stop thinking about your penis."

Marc couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Hey, no making fun of me!" she said. "Anyway, I just, like, want it. Like last night, I was dreaming about you. You were kind of in this gay porn clip I've seen."

"Wait, you watch gay porn?" Marc said.

Blushing furiously, Elora replied, "Yeah, it's basically my favorite 'cuz it's all guys with their big dicks and no chicks gettin' in the way. And don't get too cocky, later I'm gonna ask you what porn you like to watch, and you're not gonna be able to lie to me! Anyway, I'm just saying, in my dream there was like this homosexual gang bang except all the guys looked like you and had your massive cock."

Marc's mind reeled at this. "What does this have to do with peeing again?"

"I'm getting to that." Elora said, irked to have been interrupted. "Basically, I want your penis."

"Don't you already have it?"

"No. I mean, yes, but no. I like, want it want it. Like, I want to own it."

"I'm still not following."

"I want complete control over your dick, Marc," she said. "Like, 24/7. I can do whatever I want with it, and you have to ask permission if you wanna do anything with it."

"Huh," Marc said, looking up towards the sky and considering her request. She stared at him, eyes wide with a mixture of hope that he would say yes, and fear that she was pushing him too far.

"I'm cool with that," Marc said. "But," he continued.

'Oh, please say it! Please say it!' Elora thought to herself. She felt like she was about to burst with anticipation.

"I'd want the same control over your vagina."

'Yes yes yes!' she thought. She had been most afraid that he would say no outright. A secondary fear, though, had been that he wouldn't express a similar level of interest in her pussy. She could not have said exactly why that would have bothered her, but it certainly would have. She was so excited to be getting everything she had hoped for that she let out a squealing sound, held her wrists up in front of her chest, and hopped up and down a few times.

"Of course!" she said. Then she added, "As long as you're creative."

"Oh, I will be!" he assured her, and her heart continued to race. "So, how long are we gonna do this?"

"Let's say, for the rest of the trip? And then we'll see from there?"

"Okay."

"So," she said, drawing out the word. "I feel like we kinda need a ceremony to seal the deal."

"Blood swear?" he asked.

"Not exactly. Here, can you undress?" Marc complied, shrugging out of his pack and taking off his clothes. His giant cock was hanging down the side of his thigh, and it was all Elora could do not to grab it and wrap her lips around its massive head. Instead, she had him lie down on the ground. She shrugged out of her pack, then squatted over his midsection, hiking up her skirt and exposing her mostly bald pussy. "Hold your cock under my pee, please." She did not start, though, and looked at him expectantly. Marc's cock started to grow rigid as he realized she was waiting for him to give her permission. He smiled wickedly and pretended to consider the matter.

"Okay, you may proceed," he said, at last. She let loose a powerful blast of, thankfully, clear and mostly odorless pee. They both drank water almost continually, throughout the day, which kept them hydrated and their urine unusually clear. The hot stream hit the shaft of his penis about halfway between its tip and root, then sprayed off to either side. His penis responded to the resulting stimulation by growing completely stiff. Her bladder had been full, and she kept urinating for over half a minute. Then, when only a trickle was coming out, she gave him a command.

"Rub it into your cock," she ordered. Marc complied, stroking his dick so that the fluid that had come out of her worked into his skin. She did not let him stop until the surface was slightly red and abraded. "Okay, now you do me," she said, once he finished. She removed her clothing and lay back on a boulder, legs spread wide.

"Can we, like, work through some math problems or something?" Marc asked.

"Wait, what?"

"Otherwise we're gonna be waitin' a while," he said, pointing at his rigid penis. "It's not like I can go right now."

"Dummy, there's a faster way!" Elora said. "Now I want your cock -- no, wait, I should say I want my cock -- to cum as fast as possible. You are not allowed to hold back, at all. Promise?"

"Your wish is my command," Marc said, theatrically. Then his eyes went wide as she summarily knelt before him and took the first few inches of his manhood into her mouth.

'I thought she'd wash it off first, at least' he thought.

Elora could taste the faintly astringent taste of her own pee on his dick, but, thankfully, it faded quickly as her saliva soon washed it away. She bobbed her head vigorously, and stroked the massive shaft firmly with both hands. Given that she had gotten him off four times the night before, from which he still had not fully recovered, it would normally have taken some time for him to ejaculate. In this case, however, he was so turned on by her unhesitating willingness to taste his urine-soaked cock, that he lasted all of about three minutes. With a proud look on her face, Elora swallowed his entire load.

"Is some coming out of your nose?" Marc asked, voice full of concern.

"Yeah," Elora said, grinning. "I haven't quite mastered the technique just yet."

"It doesn't, I dunno, hurt or something?"

"Naw," she said. "It's kinda funny more'n anything."

For a moment, Marc thought he might get hard again just from this conversation. Blood was pumping throughout his body. His fear was unfounded, however, as his tired dick was in no shape for that, after five ejaculations in under twelve hours. Elora resumed her position on the boulder. Marc walked over to her and was about to start peeing on her vagina, then remembered, in the nick of time, that she was in control of his manhood now. He paused.

"Pee on my pussy now, Marc," Elora said.

"Correction, my pussy," Marc chided.

"Sorry!" Elora said, happy that he was taking their pact seriously.

Aiming as carefully as he could, he complied. He missed the target, initially, filling her navel with the first blast of pee, then dragging the stream down across her triangular thatch of hair, and finally onto the hood of her clitoris.

"Sorry about that!" he said.

"No worries," she replied. To reassure him, she grinned wickedly, looking straight into his eyes as she rubbed the urine into her pubes.

"Spread those lips," he ordered.

She complied, and his stream of pee splashed all over her inner labia. Once he finished, she he made her rub it inside of her canal with two of her fingers.

"Keep your legs spread," Marc said, next. His heart raced; she had said to be creative, but he was not sure if this would cross a line. Elora just looked at him neutrally. Her heart was racing, too, but she wanted to see how he would behave without overt encouragement. Without asking permission, he placed his hand on her pussy and slid a finger inside. He was pleased to discover how wet her canal was. "What's the fastest way to get you off?" he queried.

Elora fought off the urge to giggle. With a straight face, she said, "Your mom showed me, on herself." Her eyes flicked down to his limp cock, which flexed slightly, in response. "Here, turn your palm up, and use your middle and ring finger instead of that one." He complied. "Can you feel a rough patch on my upper wall? Good. Yeah, that's it. Now do this." She demonstrated a rough-seeming up-and-down motion, in the air, with a free hand. "And." she paused. "Oh, fuck!" She moaned, as his ministrations were already taking effect. "Oh my God!" she added, as her pulse rate shot up. "Keep doing that!"

Marc was rewarded a little over a minute later. Not much came out of her pussy, as she had just relieved herself moments earlier, but the loud squelching sounds and the uncontrolled arch of her back, not to mention the red color that suffused her body, spoke to just how excited she was. He continued to masturbate her, through her orgasm, fending of her hand as she tried to push him away. "Remember, it's my pussy," he said. He removed his hand, knelt down between her legs, and began to lick her, heedless of the many bodily fluids covering her sex. He sucked on her clit, flicking his tongue across as well, bringing her soon to the edge of another orgasm. He stood back, stuck his fingers back inside her, and resumed the up-and-down stimulation of her g-spot from before. Elora screamed loudly, to the sky, as her body went rigid, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her thighs twitched uncontrollably. She felt overwhelming waves of sensation from her now hyper-sensitive organ as her cousin relentlessly rubbed her insides. After another minute of sweet torture, he finally withdrew his fingers. "Okay, you can put your skirt back on," he said.

Before getting dressed, she placed a proprietary hand on his cock. "Remember this works both ways, dude," she said, smiling like a cat. "You're gonna suffer the cost of your transgressions!"

"Nerd!"

"You're one to talk!"

X X X X

With around a mile left before their next camp, Elora brought up a subject which Marc had been anticipating, with no small amount of dread.

"So, Marc," she said, deliberately, "time to fess up. I told you my favorite type of porn to watch, now it's your turn."

"El, do we have to?" Marc said, with only faint hope that he would be able to get out of it.

"Don't even think of worming out of it!" she said. "Plus, are you really worried I'm gonna get all judgey? I've been sucking down your sperm like it's nobody's business, and you've been, well, coming as close as you can come to the same thing with my stuff."

"Fair point, it's just..." he said.

"No more delays!" she stated.

"Okay, well, my favorite is gangbangs," Marc said, face bright red.

'And this isn't even one of the embarrassing one,' he thought to himself.

"What kind?"

"Huh?"

"What kind of gangbangs?"

"Oh!" Marc said. He had to think for a minute. "I guess the ones with creampies are the best."

"Hmm," she said.

"Hmm what?" he asked.

"Just hmm," she said. Marc silently prayed the conversation would end here, but his request went unanswered. "On to round two! You go first, this time."

"Aww!"

"No whining," Elora said, "Fess up! I promise I won't judge."

Marc took a deep breath, like the first time he went off the high dive at school. "Well, FFM scenes are my second favorite."

'Maybe she won't dig,' he thought, without any serious hope.

"What's FFM?" she asked, and Marc could tell she was already bullshitting him.

"It's when there are two girls and one guy," he said.

"So," Elora said, innocently, "just any old girls, as long as there are two of 'em?"

"Yeah, well, some of the time?" he said, sticking to the truth, albeit barely. Elora could read him like a book though.

"What about the other times?" she asked, grinning with satisfaction at having conversationally pinned him to the ground.

"Okay! Mother-daughter, uh, scenes, in particular," he said, certain that his face was bright purple.

"So, like, is that where two chicks pretend to be mother and daughter?"

"Um, no," Marc admitted, lamely. "I only like the ones where they're actually mother and daughter. You can always tell if you look carefully."

Marc wished had an excuse to be somewhere -- anywhere -- else, at that moment. "Marc," Elora said, in a drawn-out, sing-song voice, "There wouldn't be a specific mother and daughter that might have, I dunno, inspired this little fetish of yours?" She twirled the ends of her hair in one had as she said this, looking down coquettishly.

"Jesus, El!" Marc said.

"I mean, I know there's a certain mother you have a big fat crush on," his cousin continued. This, unfortunately for Marc, was not what he expected to hear.

"Oh God!" he groaned. "How did you know?"

"Um, like, because I'm not blind? Or insanely stupid?" his cousin said, enjoying every moment of seeing her cousin squirm.

"It's been that obvious? I thought I was being subtle."

"Dude, your eyes have spent more time glued to mom's tits than any other part of her body, by a long, long, long shot," Elora said. Marc bent over slightly, and put his hands over his face. "And the way you follow her around like a puppy dog is so adorable!"

'At least she's not jealous,' Marc thought miserably to himself.

"Anyway, it's not as if it isn't reciprocated."

Marc now felt like he'd been hit by an invisible semi truck.

"Sandy?"

"I only have one mom, so, yeah!" Elora said. "She's had a crush on you ever since you started filling out. It's been cute to watch you two. Didn't you notice that she shows more cleavage than Linda?" Both of their moms dressed modestly, in sharp contrast to their tendency to talk openly about sex, but, unlike Linda, Sandy sometimes wore shirts with deep v-necks, or kept the top buttons of her blouse undone.

Elora looked down at Marc's midsection, where a small tent had formed. "Marc, bring out my dick, please." It was the last thing he wanted to do, at that moment. What he wanted to do was find a cave somewhere and hide for an hour. But he would never dream of breaking a promise to his cousin, and she was in control of his manhood, for the moment. He unzipped his shorts and tugged them down to mid-thigh, along with his boxer briefs. It was awkward with his massive backpack on. Then he reached down inside and withdrew his iron-hard cock, which obligingly, from Elora's perspective, now extended far from his body. She put a proprietary hand on his member, idly tracing along one of the fat, blue veins that ran up the shaft.

12