Language of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marc," she said, as her hand began to make its way back down towards his balls. "I know this is embarrassing for you, but now that we're old enough, it's important we talk about sex. I'm not trying to tease you, I just want to know everything about what you like."

Before answering, Marc flipped up the front of her skirt and tucked the hem into the elastic waist band. He traced his fingers along her sex. Elora kept her face neutral, but she was unable to hide the microscopic shifts in her facial expression that told Marc just how much she enjoyed his boldness.

"I believe you," he said, slightly more at ease now that they were on equal footing. "It's just so... taboo, I guess."

Elora felt bad for her cousin, but persisted anyway, "Did you fantasize about mom and me?" As she asked, she felt his cock pulse in her hand; it rose, briefly, and she squeezed it lovingly as she continued to stroke. "Literally any answer is okay with me, Marc," she said, suddenly serious, "as long as it's the truth. You're in a safe place."

Marc remained frozen, still wrestling with a deep sense of guilt and shame.

"If it helps, I hope you did fantasize about us," she continued. "Did we suck your cock?" Again his dick rose up for a moment. It swelled so much, Elora worried one of the pulsating veins might burst.

"Yes," he said, feeling like a dam had finally burst in his chest. A brief torrent of words came out. Distracted, he pulled back his hand that had been rubbing the outside of her pussy. "Sometimes I think about having sex with you two, at the same time."

"Fucking us?" Elora said, now stroking his cock with both hand.

"Uh-huh. You'd like, lie on top of her, and I would switch between your," he started.

"Pussies," she finished. She let go of his penis, only for a moment, to shrug out of her heavy pack. Then she returned both hands to his shaft, spit on his cock, and began to rub vigorously. "What else? Did mom and I have sex?"

"No, never! I didn't think you'd like that. Or her either."

"You're right," she said, and stroked harder. Marc started breathing harder, and this thighs began to tremble.

"But you would both lick my cock together, so you got a pretty good taste of each other."

"My mom's spit you mean?"

"Well, yeah, plus you two sucked me off after being inside you, so you tasted each other's pussies, too."

"No anal?"

Marc looked down. "Er, that too, but you were very clean! I mean, it was just a fantasy."

"Sure," Elora said, drawing out the word. "Just so you know, I would do all of that. I bet mom would, too. I mean, if we hadn't decided on the no fucking rule." She stroked his cock, applying light pressure with both hands. It stood at nearly a forty-five degree angle, and she wondered if he might start cumming all over her. His fingers returned to her pussy, rubbing idly.

"Ok, I've gone twice now!" Marc said. "What's next on your list?"

"Lesbian," Elora said, matter-of-factly.

"Straight from gay to lesbian? What about, y'know, good old heterosexual sex?"

Elora's face turned red, just as her cousin's had moments before. "I like it, but I just don't watch it as much."

Marc almost let her explanation pass. She was obviously telling the truth; neither one could lie to the other. But, without consciously realizing it, he noticed a microseconds-long glance to the side as she responded, and he was filled with a certainty that there was more to the story.

"So you're watching a clip of some hot guy bangin' some hot chick, and you're like, bor-ring?" Marc asked.

"It's not boring," Elora said. "Okay! This is harder than I thought. Now I know how you were feeling just now!"

"You're in a safe space," Marc said, serious despite the obvious opening for teasing his cousin.

Elora took a deep breath. "Whenever I watch guy/girl porn, I get, um, jealous."

"Of what?"

"Of the girl."

"Because?"

"Because she's getting fucked, dumb-ass!"

"So you want to be the woman in the scene then?" Marc asked.

"Yes, okay!" she said, and glanced, again, almost imperceptibly to one side, just long enough for Marc to pick up on.

"Is that the only reason?" he asked, after a moment's thought.

Elora looked down, still blushing furiously, and stroked his cock with greater intensity again. Marc responded by rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"No," she responded, at last. "I also imagine the guy is you. I wanna to bang you so badly, okay? So whenever I see a guy-girl scene, it reminds me we haven't done it."

Marc's cock was pulsating repeatedly now, and Elora suspected he wouldn't last more than a few more seconds. She dropped to her knees and put her lips to his cock just in time to catch the first jet of sperm. Her cheeks caved in from the suction, and she gulped loudly to keep up with the flow. As before, she felt proud that nothing leaked out of her mouth. She did, however, gag a few times, sending a small amount of cum up past her uvula and into her nasal passages. A drop of semen dribbled slowly from each nostril.

"Ah!" Mark groaned, involuntarily. Elora was sucking hard, still even after he was spent. After a few minutes of this, she finally took his cock from her mouth, kissed it all over, and stood back up.

"Where were we?" she said, affecting an innocent look.

"So you like girls, is basically what we've established," Marc teased. He decided to avoid the topic of fucking each other, since they had already agreed not to do it.

"I do," she said. "Like, I'd bang your mom, for example," she said, pleased to note the brief reaction from his loins. "Now it's your turn to go again!"

"Spanking," Marc said. He felt more relaxed now, as his cousin had just gotten him off, and they had both revealed deep, innermost secrets.

"Spanking?" Elora asked.

"Yeah, porn where chicks get spanked. And before you ask, I have zero idea why."

"Have you ever even been spanked?" Elora asked.

"No," he said. "I think you'd have heard about it."

"So do you like watching bondage stuff too?"

"No, just the spanking," Marc said. His cheeks turned red, but he was beyond trying to hide his kinks at this point.

"Do you want to spank me?" Elora asked. She tried to sound neutral, but Marc could tell she was worried he would say yes.

"No," he said. "I'm not sure I want to spank anyone, myself. I just like watching sometimes."

"You would tell me though, if you did want to spank me?" Elora asked.

"Uh, I guess so?"

"Promise me you will!" she said, and before he could move, hooked the pinkie of her right hand around that of his left.

"I promise," Marc said. A pinkie promise, in their hierarchy of commitments to each other, was not as serious as a blood swear, but in practice the difference was minor. Failing to live up to even to this lesser oath would be considered a grave violation of trust. "Do you want to be spanked?" Marc asked.

"No, it sounds terrible, honestly," she said. "But if you wanted to do it, I'd figure something out."

"You're amazing, you know that, right?" Marc said.

"You'd do the same for me!" she replied.

Marc was about to protest, but then he realized she was right. As awful as getting spanked sounded, if she was dead set on it, he would figure out an acceptable compromise.

The two cousins got their clothes readjusted and then continued on their hike. Elora, who still owed Marc a confession, explained that her third-favorite type of porn to watch was peeing.

"As long as it's clear," she explained. "And more girls than guys."

"You watch a lot of porn, for girl," Marc teased.

"Females watch porn too! You'd be surprised!" she said.

"C'mon, how often do you watch?"

"I dunno, three or four times a week? Some of my girlfriends watch more than that. Although I guess some don't really watch at all. Or at least, so they say!"

"Wait, who watches more than you?" Marc asked. He went thru a mental list of Elora's girlfriends, and could not pick out an obvious choice.

"Miki," Elora said.

"We're talking about the same Miki?" Marc asked, jaw agape.

"I only got one friend named Miki!" Elora said, smiling.

"The one who never talks?" Marc asked. He was not sure he had ever seen her face clearly. She preferred wearing an over-sized hoodie, and, whenever he'd been around her, at least, she tended to look down at the ground.

"She does too talk!" Elora exclaimed.

"I'm not sure I remember her even saying more than just 'hi' before."

"You don't know much about girls, do you?" Elora teased.

"I know a lot about girl!" Marc teased back, intentionally using the singular.

"I don't count. Plus we've never talked about sex until this trip!"

"So!" Marc countered.

"So, if you did, you'd know the quiet ones sometimes have the dirtiest minds! And she does talk, just not around you."

"Wait, did I do something to offend her?" Marc asked worriedly.

"No, dummy, she fuckin' has a big fat crush on you."

"Oh."

"And if you knew what she wants to do with you, you'd have a whole different appreciation for the silent chicks."

"Oh come on, you're going to drop that bomb and then leave me hanging?" Marc complained.

"A girl can't tell, now, can she? Anyway, you can ask her yourself. I think she'll be the one I let take your virginity."

That final statement brought their jovial mood crashing back to earth. Both cousins' faces dropped.

"Shit, are we sure about this no," Marc started.

"Vaginal intercourse thing?" Elora completed.

"I want to lose my virginity with you, and only you," they said, in unison.

12