Languid Void

Story Info
Woman gets tired of her shadow mocking her appearance.
3.3k words
4.38
1.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LUZ

Some people have a bad relationship with their reflection. I don't always like what she shows me but we generally get along. If there's an issue, I can change my clothes or do some makeup magic. Yeah, we have a pretty solid relationship. The one I can't stand is my shadow.

Something about the stark way she only lets me see my edges is an assault on my ego. Every morning on my walk to work, the sun is behind me and I can see her there ahead of me. She whispers all my worst fears to me. Taunting me for my legs, my hands, my face. On and on she torments me with all the things I know I can't change. I stand a bit straighter but better posture doesn't matter to her. And of course the sun is behind me on the way home from the lab. Every morning and afternoon I have to run from her sneers.

I can tell myself logically that I'm hot and none of my partners care about my bones. Normally it's easy to ignore but her gaze from the floor or the walls slips right past my defenses. I've started replacing all the lights in my house with LED strips, hoping the light diffusion could banish her from my place of rest. But there are some rooms where you just can't do that. She finds me in the kitchen, one of the rooms I feel sexiest in, and torments me for my manish arms or even my cooking if she's feeling extra vindictive. The bathroom is a safe haven for me and the mirror but stepping out into the hall, she is always waiting for me. Ready to strike at the self confidence I built up.

I've grown somewhat used to her black, oily barbs. But last winter, I was between relationships, my job was unusually stressful and I hadn't had a chance to fuck my stress away in months. I was starting to get sick of my shadow. Not in a beaten down way, not in a depressed way, but in an angry way. Every insult still lashed at me but I was frustrated at how repetitive she was. Everyday the same damn lines with slightly different wording, everyday prodding at the exact same insecurities. Always sneering at me with that exact same grin, everyday with that exact same voice dripping with condescension. The same outline, the same distortions, the same FUCKING SHADOW BITCH MOCKING ME!!!

I despised her. Something had to change. And one evening in February, I made it change.

Winter was usually a good season for escaping her under cloud cover, but it had been unseasonably bright and sunny. So not only did I see a lot more of my shadow, but my lighter jackets gave her a lot more things to torment me about. A long work week of her insults and I was at the edge of my patience. There she was, slathered against the wall outside the bathroom door as always.

"God your hips are pathetic. You call that a butt? I've seen a better butt on blocks of wood."

Something snapped inside me. I was not gonna take anymore of this abuse, not in my own home. I paced right up to the wall and glared right into my shadows inky void. "What the hell is your problem!" I shouted as I slammed my palm against the wall. Something gave. It wasn't the plaster, no my shadows hand had given way. Her oily palm deformed under the pressure of mine. I clenched my hand and our fingers interlaced.

I was just as surprised as her, but my anger smothered my surprise. I braced my left hand against the wall and slowly pulled at my shadow. Her face moved freely of mine to observe our connection point. Her inky body gained a new dimension as I pulled her free of the wall. I put my nose right up against hers and growled "Nobody asked you, bitch."

With a heave I pull my shadow completely free of the wall she had inhabited safely for years. She gasped in unrestrained fear. I used her shock to clutch her wrists behind her back while gripping her torso from behind. Her form was almost solid, an inky black void with only her edges having a bit of reflective white to hint at her newly gained third dimension. No eyes or teeth, her mouth only vaguely suggested by her lips moving as she whimpered and pleaded. Her body felt like smooth dough, pliable under my fingers but with a firmness underneath. She was pleasantly cool to the touch.

"One would think," I said dryly, "that you would be a touch more grateful after all the work I put into this body." I grabbed a handful of her large, squishy thigh as I hauled her into the bedroom. She squealed as I flung her onto the bed and I noticed that not only was she free of the wall, she was free of me as well. We were not connected anymore, not even at our feet. The strangeness of the situation began to overwhelm me, but then she turned her face up to look at me and my indignation rallied.

"I know what we used to look like. That body was awful and every day I think back on it, I feel sick. Those stick-like legs and hairy arms haunt me, so why must you add to my stress?" My voice raised in anger and desperation as the shadow girl slowly turned to sit upright on the bed. "We have come so far." I almost pleaded. "So why can't you just lay off occasionally?! You can't tell me you don't see the improvement. I'm staring at them right now!" I grabbed her sizable left breast for emphasis and the shadow girl gasped.

And I stopped. The air in my lungs stopped. My anger stopped. My hand did not stop.

NOIRE

Nothing in existence prepared me for this. For decades the world had been simple. Light and shadow, easily sketched out lines where I fit in. When she started to change who she was, I was changed as well and I resented the shifting lines. But now I'm here, in her hands, in a position I thought impossible. And what the hell was that noise I made?!?!

I try to still my fluttering core but her hand is still on my chest, slowly caressing its underside and the feeling is invading my thoughts. What on earth is happening to me? How did...how did I come to be here, staring up into her eyes like I so often do? Nothing about this is familiar, least of all the expression on her face. She looks confused but also... enflamed.

"What are you doing?" I whimper. I can scarcely recognize my own voice. Gone is my razor sharp sarcasm and in its place is a light, feathery pleading.

"I just...I've never gotten a look at my body from this angle." she says. "And whatever you are made of feels really nice. Soft. Giving. Much nicer than I would have expected." Her right hand drifts my waist while her left continues to explore my breast, feeling for where my nipples would be. The warm tingles explode into jabs of pleasure. I bite my lip to suppress any more treacherous noises, but her right hand starts to grip my hip and my focus is too split to stop a moan rising from my depths.

"You make really nice sounds," she whispers. I stare down at her hand for a brief moment, their light brown tips pollute my darkness. But her hand leaves my chest to grab my jaw, pulling my eyes back up to her face. Her expression has changed again. Confusion gone, her green eyes sear into me. I don't know how to handle a look of such raw lust. I try to turn away but she grips me tighter and I feel my edges give way under her soft, controlling hands.

"I know exactly what to do with you." She snarls. Suddenly I'm flung about the bed again, as she climbs on and forces me into new positions. I flail my hands but find no purchase until she drops me, face down into the pillow. Her left hand presses down on my back and our legs are tangled together as she looms over me. I can feel the heat from her hand seeping into me. I desperately turn my head, trying to see what she is doing when her other hand suddenly grasps my lower cheeks. My core plummets, as I realize what she is planning.

"Naughty little shadows that don't appreciate what they have, get punished." Her words spear into me, is this really happening??? She taps my ass experimentally. Yes, this is really happening. "I'm gonna work out years of your abuse on this ass. Maybe by the time I'm done your attitude will be better."

"Wait please, can we talk-" the words are wrenched from me as the first blow lands on my quivering backside.

"We've had plenty of time to talk."

SMACK

"Now we are trying something new."

SMACK

"When we're done, maybe I'll talk-"

SMACK

"-And you will listen"

SMACK

Listen? Listen to what? I can't think, the heat of my ass cheeks is burning me away. Each blow rips away at who I thought I was. The sensations are overwhelming. She alternates which cheek she smacks, speeding up and slowing down, but always with that same, inexorable force. I can't find a rhythm, my mind struggling for anything to hold onto besides the overwhelming fire of it all. I shout in pain from each blow but something else is building inside me. And then one blow shakes me, it lances through my ink and rattles my very core. My moan of pain changes.

She pauses above me, sensing the shift. "Oh you like this? Well I don't know if I should continue then. After all, this is a punishment". She softly strokes my burning cheeks. I moan in relief and frustration, my traitorous hips pushing up, desperate for more contact. "Needy little shadow puppet. Okay, let's make a deal. I'll keep hitting that spot you like, if you say sorry. I want to hear a sorry pass those lips for every hit I give you. I think that's a fair exchange for all the years you've tormented me." She grabs another handful of my ass to emphasize her point.

Sorry. Am I sorry? I have a new appreciation for the experience of flesh. I don't know if I truly comprehend what I've put her through but...maybe this is my chance to learn.

"I'm sorry." The words barely above a whisper.

"Louder," she says lightly tapping me.

"I'm sorry Luz," I say more firmly.

"Louder!" She smacks my ass hard, but not hard enough.

"I'M SO SORRY!" I cry out, desperate for her touch. And the next blow is what I crave, her palm slamming into the middle of my cheeks and dislodging my aching core. My whole self vibrates and I lose control of my form. I whimper in pleasure as my body starts to liquefy and spread out.

"Whoa, don't do that!" She cries. She grabs at my slumping shoulders and pulls them back in. Then she keeps pulling. The mass shifts. I'm putty in her hands. "Oh! Well now that's interesting". She pulls some of the mass out of my shoulders and slides it around to my chest. It settles under her grip, expanding my breasts. "Oh that's very interesting. Lets play with this new toy".

For the next 5 minutes of an eternity, she reshapes my form. Sliding my inky mass around at her whims. Each time I start to firm up, she gives me another soul shattering spank that throbs through my whole body now. I dimly remember to say sorry after each blow. She pinches in my waist, pulling the excess to my hips. My feet are squeezed like a tube until they are almost dainty. She ever so gently works the extra mass up my legs into my cheeks until they wobble after each blow. My world becomes her hands and I drop deeper into the bed until she is done with me.

I lay panting, my body hot from her touch. She continues to sit above me, breathing hard. She shifts over me until she is talking directly into my ear.

"I really want to fuck you. But I've already let this go too far. I think you want this as much as I do, but you need to ask for it. If you want this to go any further, you have to say the words."

Words? I am so far beyond words. What words could she possibly mean? I don't even know what further is but there is a deep need inside me. Every moment since she pulled me from the wall has turned my world upside down and I must know what else there is. I think back, back to her first time. I was only dimly aware in that darkened motel room but I pull forth the deepest, neediest words of hers I can remember.

"Please fuck my ass."

She jumps off of me and tears at her clothes. She grabs my now much thicker hips and maneuvers me to the edge of the bed, throwing in a quick smack to my butt which now has enough mass to wobble. My hips are lifted up into the air and I feel her cock fall between my cheeks. Sandwiched between us, she glides along my crease, driving me wild with a desire for something that should not be possible. I am a shadow, I have no openings. I don't know how this is going to work but I am beyond thought and caring, all that is left is a need. "Please! Please fuck me," I sputter out. She grasps my hips firmly in her strong hands before growling "I love hearing you beg. You should sound like this more often." Her weight presses into me, a pressure building as I try to hold my form together. She likes this form, I dare not change it myself, lest this spell we are under break.

Then the tip of her cock starts to slowly, inexorably pierce my void. Inch by glorious inch, she invades my body. I lose the ability to think of anything but the feeling of being pried apart and filled. I barely keep my shape, the tongue I didn't even know I had lolling out of my mouth. My insides exist for the very first time and are assaulted by her warm member. So warm, I never knew what heat felt like coming from the inside. Her hips finally touch my cheeks. Every inch of her is inside me, lighting a fire of sensations I never thought possible. The pressure is exquisite, I'm almost painfully aware of the boundary between where she ends and I begin.

When she starts to pull back out, I cry out in loss. I never want her to leave me but then the sensation changes. I can feel her catching on parts of me that are brand new and each tug reminds me of how deliciously full I am. The opening she created closes behind her retreat. I whimper, feeling my form condense is torture but the sensation of her cock is glorious. Before she completely leaves me, she drives in again pushing aside fresh ink. Suddenly the torture of loss is wiped away as I'm remolded again and everything is perfect. She starts a slow rhythm of fucking me that lets me savor every second of warmth and pressure she is gifting me.

My knees give out and I collapse into the bed. My insides are quivering in joy, squeezing her wondrous shaft before shifting around so that fresh ink may bask in her warmth. I want every inch of me to be marked in her scent. I hear her groaning before her hands fall on either side of my head to give her more leverage. "Whatever you're doing feels heavenly," she moans above me. "Just lay there and keep doing that. Let me enjoy my little fuck puppet". At those words I feel my core descend. Nothing is more important than the cock filling my body. All the words I've said to her, all the hours of criticism unasked for, it's all burned away. The center of my being drifts into a recently vacated void, ever so slightly in the path-

She brushes against my center and my world is nothing but starlight. Another rub and I know I will never be able to live without this feeling. How do people get anything done when they could be doing this? Each thrust of her cock against my inky black core reassures me that in spite of everything ive done and said, this feeling of unrestrained joy is possible. I dimly hear the high pitched wail I'm making. She's speeding up, driving my hips into the bed. Her hand reaches under me and grips my small, soft dick. I'm already a spiraling torrent of pleasure, this extra spice only prolongs my whirlwind. Then I feel it, a warm liquid very much unlike my inky depths, sliding into me. It's whisked away by my flowing insides, the delicious heat and texture spreading throughout my body. My wailing finally stops as her hips rest against mine. She rolls me to the side and I flop onto my back, staring up at her. I can scarcely handle all the sensations she wrung out of me and based on the look in her eyes, she is similarly overwhelmed. She stares deep into my eye while panting before she drives her teeth into the nape of my neck. I groan in pleasure, the only sensation left in me.

She pulls her cock out slowly. I quickly close up so that I might capture as much heat from her as possible. I know that I will eventually cool, it is in my nature. But I'm going to hold onto this heat I've captured for as long as possible. Deep inside me, nestled next to my core.

LUZ

I stumbled from the room, panting slightly. I couldn't comprehend what had happened? None of it made any sense and as my brain slowly kicked back online, I started to freak out. I passed into the light emanating from the bathroom and looked at the wall. No shadow. That shouldn't be possible, how the hell was I NOT blocking light??? I went into the bathroom, hoping my reflection would center me. And yep, still there, wide eyed panic on my face. I ran some water to splash in my face. As I leaned down to the sink, something caught in my peripherals. I looked back up at the mirror. My reflection was still there, but she was not following my movements. She was standing straight up, looking into my face with uncontrolled shock. "What on earth did you do?" she asked me.

"I have no idea" I mumbled. I reached up and placed my hand on the mirror. She didn't follow my motion at first. She slowly raised her hand poking at my palm with a finger. I felt the pressure from it and we both pulled back with a yelp. I stared at my trembling hand before a smell hit me. My fingers still smelled faintly of motor oil, the smell left by the shadow girl gently snoring on my bed. The smell ignited my neurons and suddenly fear wasn't the only emotion I was feeling. I glanced back up at my reflection. "I don't know what's happening, but I think I'm gonna enjoy it."