Lani & Me... and Cassie!

Story Info
Cassie joins Lani & me - I join Cassie and her dad -and Mom!
19.1k words
4.78
10.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
357 Followers

"In fact, maybe you and Lani could let me be there some times ...?"

That's what my girlfriend, Cassie, said, one of the times we were together recently. And by "together" I mean fucking..

I thought about what Cassie said, about how maybe we - Lani and me - could "let her be there some times." But I also thought about how when I asked her if she and her dad still "did it?" And her answer - "since you and I've been together, not as much." Which means that she and her grandfather-dad still fuck - just "not as much."

And that got me thinking - since she was wondering if Lani and I would let her be there when we were ... what would it be like if I was there while her and her dad are ...?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was Wednesday, and that meant that I'd be spending the night with Lani. Yeah, now that I've been "brought up to speed" on our special "family practices" it seems like Lani visits us from where she lives in Arizona oftener and oftener and that she stays here longer each time. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that since that first time, now there's another man - me! - in the house besides my dad to take care of hers and Mom's sexual interests.

But what that also means is, if anybody wants to be with anybody in particular they have to kind of "schedule" it. And I don't mean like there's an "I Heart Chihuahuas" magnet holding up a written schedule on the refrigerator door. That would certainly require some explaining when my friends go to our fridge for ice water or a Coke!

What I mean is, if we want to be with someone in particular we have to let everyone else know that we want to. And since my Thursday classes don't begin until 11, then I sure as heck want to spend Wednesday nights with my hot, sexy grandmother.

So anyhow it's Wednesday, and I'm in the guest bedroom with Lani and of course we went right at each other, and she got on top of me and shoved her sweet little pussy onto my mouth and tongue while she buried my cock in the back of her throat and worked a K-Y'd finger around inside my butt (we really like it when we can use butter - long story - but it's kinda rough on the bed sheets). And of course we fucked - this time she wanted me to be on top - she says that since we started that a I've gotten more confident and aggressive and tonight she wants to feel me "dominating her."

So after I've "dominated" her once - and before I dominate her again - we're laying there next to each other, holding hands, which I think we both really like 'cause, well, because we love each other. This is the time when we'd be having a cigarette - if either of us smoked, which of course we don't - and that thing came to me, that thing that Cassie asked about.

I started out with what I was sure would get Lani "favorably disposed" (thanks, Rhetoric 102!) toward what I was going to propose.

"Gram, Cassie thinks that you're a real hottie."

I call her "Gram" sometimes, 'cause, first, she is my Gram - has been all of my life. But also because it strikes me as being "naughtier" than "Lani" - that I'm really having sex with my own sexy grandmother.

"Oh she does, does she? And just when does she express that view?"

"Oh, a lot. I means, she's seen you lots of times in those almost-nothing bikinis you barely wear, when you're out by the pool, and more and more just walking around the house, and she's not blind." Then I made a lewd smile and added, "And she's not wrong, either."

That got me a peck of appreciation on the cheek.

"Also," and this is where the real action begins, "she knows ... about us." While Lani - our entire family - is pretty uninhibited about our sexual activities privately, we make it a point to keep things private.

So that got Lani's attention.

"And Just how does she know about us - about you and me?"

Gotta be careful here.

"Well, first, like I said, she's not blind. She can see how you dress around us, and around me. And she notices how you and Dad touch each other so often, and she started grilling me, and I guess the way I kept avoiding answering certain questions, she was able to figure out that I was trying to hide that you and I ... do it."

"Do it? Oh, Jason, that's precious!"

"So would you like it better if I'd told her that you and me go after each other like a couple of wolverines?"

'Okay, maybe. But still - that's a pretty big jump, saying that you're screwing your grandmother."

Okay, here was the other part - what I thought might be the "hook" for Lani.

"Well, she kinda has a head start on recognizing it, 'cause she and her dad ...," I didn't feel like this was the time to get into the fact that her "dad" is really her grandfather, "... they do it."

I stopped to give Lani time to react to my second "do it" of our conversation. I mean, I know that she's got no problem with inter-generational fucking in our family. What I didn't know is how she feels about it for other people.

Lani's response was typical Lani.

"Now that's interesting." She waited for me to tell her more but I thought that'd be invading Cassie's privacy and her family and I wasn't going to do that unless Cassie told me it was OK. Also, I had personal plans for that particular detail.

So I just said, "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that that's how she was able to home in on the thing about you and me."

"Okay, Jason, so Cassie thinks I'm a hottie and she knows about you and me - and, presumably, she has her suspicions about me and your father. But why are you telling me this, now?"

Here goes.

"What do you think of Cassie ...?" and I waited.

Lani smiled, and it was almost like she knew where this was going.

"I think your girlfriend is nice and smart and considerate ...,"

Not exactly what I was hoping for.

"... and a tasty little piece, and I'm glad that my stud grandson is getting into her pants, and into other places, too, I'm sure."

Much better! Much, much better!

Lani looked at me, like she was waiting for me to ask ... ask something.

"So, ... what is it, Jace? There's obviously more to this story."

The money question.

"Well, one time when we were together a week ago ..."

"Together ...?"

"Well, fucking and stuff ..."

"And ...?"

"And she asked if sometime when you and me are ... doing it ... when we're together ... that ... if she can be there ... with us ... when ..."

Lani busted out laughing. I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad could hear her in the other room.

"So your nice little girlfriend wants to watch her boyfriend fucking his hot grandmother!"

When she put it that way, yeah, that's about the size of it.

"How about you, Jace? How do you feel about that - is that something that you want?"

And for the first time since Cassie mentioned it I had to ask myself if this is something that I want. And the two things that came to my mind immediately were ...

"Yeah, if it's something that Cassie wants, then I want to do it. And the second thing is, I'm proud of my grandmother - my hot, sexy grandmother - and I ... I'm proud that we do it, and I want her to see you and me fucking."

"Marvelous answer, Jason. So, yes, Jason, I'd be in for that. If your hot little girlfriend wants to be there when you and I fuck and suck, then I'm up for it, too."

I leaned over and kissed Lani, and I guess talking about Cassie being here when we fuck had gotten me turned on, 'cause without thinking about it I had this really good erection, and I rolled Lani onto her back and she spread her legs and without even using my hands or her hands my cock found its way into her pussy that was already wet from when I came into her a half hour ago and now was even wetter, talking about the idea of my girlfriend watching Lani and me put on a sex show for her.

But then I had this one more thought: That if Lani gets turned on - and there's no way that she won't - that Cassie's going to be doing a lot more than just "being there."

~ ~ ~

So I told Cassie what we'd talked about, Lani and me, and was it something that she still wanted to do.

"Heck yes! I'm wet just from you saying it and me thinking about it!" And then she lowered her eyes and she smiled, almost shy-like. "Wanna feel?" She looked back over her shoulder quickly, then took my hand and slid it down the front of her jeans.

I looked over her shoulder and when I didn't see anyone in the hall I reached down with my hand that wasn't already inside Cassie's pants and unbuttoned her waist button and slid down her zipper and slid my hand the rest of the way inside.

And Cassie was right - she was wet! Just feeling her slick juice made me almost dizzy and there was no way I was going to pass up this dirty chance to make Cassie cum. I pressed up against her, a little off to the side so I was able to move my hand inside her jeans. I slid my fingers in between the lips of her vagina and there was just enough room for me to move my finger. I curled my finger so it was inside her vagina but I was still able to rub my finger against her clitoris, too. And it must've been really good 'cause Cassie grabbed my wrist so tight that it almost hurt, but I think she just wanted to make sure that my hand pressed against her just right..

Then she started breathing real fast, and she pressed my hand harder against her, against her pussy, and then she let out this little sound, somewhere between a cry and a moan, and her hips lurched with my hand still in her jeans, but then I was surprised when she lurched two times more, and then she said, "Oh, Jason," and her body kind of sagged up against me, and that made me feel like a great lover.

She was leaning against me and she pulled my hand out of her jeans and licked my fingers, like she was trying to suck all her juices off them. And then just like Cassie she whispered "Thank you, Jason." But then when she caught her breath she smiled again, this kind of wicked smile, and looked over her shoulder again and then went and closed the bedroom door and came back and got on her knees in front of me and I knew that she was going to thank me another way.

This time it was my jeans that were being unfastened and unzipped, and she peeled down the waist of my Jockeys and fished out my junk, and she had a little trouble 'cause my hard-on got stuck on the waist band. But she finally got my cock free and put her mouth around it, just around the tip, 'cause she knows that I like that because my tip is so sensitive. Then she started moving her head back and forth and up and down my whole cock 'til her head was forced all the way down, 'til my cock is in the very back of her mouth, in her throat, and her face is mashed against my crotch.

And of course it feels great, but the really great thing is that she's doing it, it's her way of showing how she cares about me, and about how she's my girl. But now that she's shown this she backs her head off and starts doing something she does really good. She keeps her lips around the tip of my cock and at the same time slides her hand up and down my cock so it's like I'm jacking off except that it's Cassie's hand, and it feels so much better than my hand ever could. And also she's using her tongue to lick around my tip while she has it in her lips. And with her hand that's not jacking me off she's cupping my balls, and she's not moving them around or anything, just holding them in her soft hand, like they're something precious.

And Cassie knows what makes me feel good, and in a few minutes I'm starting to get those feelings, and I look down at Cassie to see if it's okay to cum inside her mouth, which is what I wanted to do. She raised her eyes and gave me a tiny nod, and then she held my cock just a little tighter and tugged a little more on the crown, and I felt it cumming, and this time it wasn't a bunch of spurts - it was like a steady stream of my cum emptying into Cassie's mouth.

Now it was my turn to stroke Cassie's hair and tell her "Thank you," and she stayed down on her knees and very carefully - lovingly - tucked my works back inside my Jockeys and rolled the waist back up, and then she pulled my jeans up and zipped and re-snapped them.

So Cassie and I stood there looking at each other, and my hands were on her waist and her arms were around my head, and I could tell that she wanted me to kiss her. And now I was really grateful to Lani, 'cause before I would have thought it would be gross to kiss a mouth that tasted like cum, but my time with Lani taught me that it wasn't gross, and even more, that it's really hot and exciting.

I leaned down and put my lips up to hers so we could share the taste of my cum in her mouth, and I felt really close to Cassie

~ ~ ~

That's what I like so much about Cassie. If she likes something, then she'll let you know it, and she'll share it if she can, and if she doesn't like something she'll let you know, but she doesn't make what my dad would call "a federal case" out of it - she just lets you know and then moves on.

And, of course, there's the family thing, and how lucky I was - am - to find someone who knows about our family thing and is OK with it, because there's also the "thing" with her family, too, and I guess she feels lucky that she's found a guy she likes who knows about her family's situation - her "dad" - her mother's husband -- actually being her grandfather, and about her relationship - her continuing relationship - with him.

Yeah, she's pretty special - we're both pretty lucky to have gotten together.

~ ~ ~

So now it's Wednesday night and Cassie's here in Lani's room with us, with Lani and me.

Before I drove her over I asked her again if she was sure that this was something she wanted to do, and she said that she'd thought about it a lot and she was sure, and now she's more sure than before. But then I asked her, "Why?"

And that had her kinda stumped.

"I've asked myself that, Jason."

"So why would you want to see your ... your boyfriend having sex with another woman?"

"I've thought about that, Jace, and it's not with another woman - it's with Lani, your grandmother."

"How does that make it any different?"

"I don't exactly know. But since you told me about how you got together in that motel, and all the things the two of you did together, and all the things she showed you, and that you've kept doing it every time she's here - I don't know, I just keep picturing you together, and her hot little body and you fucking it ..."

So we drove over to our house and we're in Lani's room and Lani lights up and smiles and says, "I'm so glad you've decided to come visit Jason and me on one of our nights together. I have to tell you, Cassie, I was so happy when you and Jason began going together. He a fine young man, and if you can't tell, I think the world of him and I'm glad he's found a girl who's just as fine."

And then she started getting down to "business."

"Also, a girl who's as attractive and sexually appealing as you are."

I think that took Cassie by surprise.

Lani went on, "Jason tells me that you think I'm attractive. In fact, his exact words were, you think that I'm a 'hottie.' But has Jason told you that I think that you're hot, too? In fact, sometimes when I see you and Jason when you think no one's looking, or when I hear you two in his bedroom - well, I imagine seeing the two of you together ..."

Then she dialed down the sex talk, but only a little.

"But Dear, if you're going to be here with Jason and me tonight you might want to change into something more casual."

Cassie was wearing jeans and a white cotton pullover. The pullover wasn't tight or anything but you could still see that she wasn't wearing a bra 'cause you could see her tits swinging underneath the shirt and see her nipples when they pressed against the cloth.

So Lani says, "You might be more comfortable if you changed out of what you're wearing. Here, try this on," and held out a cream and red and gold dressing gown that I recognized.

And Cassie - bless her - said, "Is there someplace I should change - or should I change right here?" Cassie knew what she was doing, and without waiting for an answer she kicked off her white Adidas sneakers with the pink bands and turned her back like she was trying to be modest or something but then immediately unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down in one move and stepped out of them, and that left her standing there in her red satin panties. They weren't quite a thong, but they were still real narrow in front and cut very high on the butt.

She pulled her long-sleeved pullover over her head and off her arms and then turned so she was standing there in her skimpy red panties with her real nice breasts exposed to us and took the dressing gown that Lani was offering. She put it on real slow, almost like she was putting on a performance or something.

The gown was one of Lani's larger ones, but it barely closed around Cassie and kept falling open to show her tits and panties. So now it was Lani who knew what she was doing.

Lani stepped over to Cassie - and kissed her on the lips. Just a gentle press, but she held it for a while. Cassie was surprised by this sudden act of familiarity and actually flinched a little when Lani's lips first touched her. But then she stood there, and she didn't kiss Lani back, but she didn't move away, either.

Lani asked, "So tell me, Sweetheart, what would you like us to do for you?"

So clever: "Sweetheart," "what would you like," "us," "do for you."

And here's where Cassie surprised me. While she might have trouble knowing why she wanted to watch Lani and me together, she'd obviously thought about what she wanted to see us do.

In a soft, steady voice, Cassie said, "Maybe Jason could show me how much he loves his sexy grandmother."

Lani smiled, like she approved.

As for me, I knew what I wanted to do to show Cassie 'how much I love my sexy grandma.' I pulled off my rugby shirt and stood next to Lani and put my hands on her shoulders and turned her so her back was up against me. Then I put my arms around her and held her sexy little body against me and Lani sagged back against me and put her cheek against my arm. I slid my one hand inside her open gown and start playing with the tiny breast while I slid my other hand inside her gown and ran one finger, and then two, through the slit of her pussy, which was really wet and lubricated by now.

I rested my chin in her long gray-blond hair and kept my fingers sliding through her pussy, and Lani kind of "purred" while I'm doing this 'cause by now I've learned how Lani likes to be touched. So I'm moving my two fingers around inside her pussy and she's moving her hips along with my fingers, and I slide my fingers up and touch her clit, real light at first, and Lani's body twitches, like she's just had a mini-orgasm ...

I looked over to the upholstered chair where Cassie is sitting - where she's sprawled, actually - and I can see her eyes are focused on my hands, and especially on the one that's sliding inside Lani's pussy. And I also see her one hand is creeping inside her open dressing gown and under the edge of her red panties, and I'm pretty sure that Lani is seeing this too.

And it feels so good - like, so right! I'm holding Lani in my arms and playing with her pussy and her clit and making her feel good, but also having Cassie right here with us. And with her playing with herself, it's almost like she's doing stuff with us.

Then Lani's body twitches again, only this time it's a real orgasm, and she groans and grabs onto my arm and digs her nails into me and sags into my arms. And in the corner I hear Cassie moan, and I look over to where she is on the chair and she's got one hand inside her gown and she's squeezing her tit pretty hard.

cvandrews
cvandrews
357 Followers