Lani & Me... and Cassie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she says, "I needed ... Thank you, Jason ... so many things ..."

So I just held her like that. Then she finally lifted her head and looked at me, and she ran her hand through my hair and she kissed me - not a sex kiss, but a real nice kiss, like ... like you'd kiss somebody that you cared about. Then she said, "Let's go join your girlfriend and my husband - our bed's big enough for the four of us."

That's what Ellen said, after we'd come down from our wild fucking and I came in her. The third man to cum in her.

Their bed was real long (Cass told me later that it's something called a "California king") and Ellen told Cass and Jorge to move so that now they're laying sideways across the bed and there's plenty of room for us - all four of us. I thought Ellen was going to lay down and I was going to get on top of her to ... well, you know. But instead she guides me down on my back, so I'm laying there across the bed next to Cass and Jorge, and my dick is sticking straight up in the air.

So like I expect, Ellen gets on top of me, like she's mounting me, and she uses this position to do a bunch of different things. Sometimes she'd swivel her hips, like she's screwing herself on my cock, and some of the time she'd bend forward and slide back and forth on my cock, like she's trying to get it to touch different places inside her and make her clit rub against the top of my cock at the same time.

Other times she'd lift herself up so my cock's almost completely out of her, but not quite, and then let herself down 'til my cock's all the way inside her again. And this way's great because this way I can actually see what it looks like to be fucking her - I can watch my cock going in and out of her - in and out of her cunt - like a porno video. And all the time she's doing this she's holding both those nice tits in her hands and she's squeezing them and pinching her nipples and pulling them out from her, and that makes it really hot.

And some of the times she lays her chest down on me and we kiss - real sexy kisses, with lots of mouth and tongue and spit . And these times I'd put my arms around her and hug her to me, and she seemed to like that. And then I realized - I like that, too, hugging her - hugging Ellen like that.

The way we're all laying, we're turned so that Cass's head is laying next to mine and I realize that Cass and I can look at each other while she's getting fucked by her dad and Ellen's riding me.

And Cass says to me, "Go on, Jason - make my mother happy."

And I thought that was a really nice thing for her to say - to me and to Ellen.

But then Ellen says, "That's right, you two - make Cassie's mom happy."

You two?

The way Ellen's laying on on me, she's hunched over me humping herself on my cock when she looks at Jorge and says, "See anything familiar, Jorge?" Jorge doesn't react, like he doesn't know what she's talking about, but then she sticks her ass up and wiggles it and pats it a couple of times and says, "Anything look familiar now, Cowboy?"

And Jorge gets this look, like now he gets it, and he gets this big smile on his face, and I still don't know what's going on, but Jorge eases himself out of Cassie and kisses her on the nose and says, "Sorry, Baby Girl" and climbs over so now he's over my legs and right behind Ellen and her stuck-out rump.

Ellen says "The cream" and Jorge looks around and sees the big plastic tube of skin moisturizer on their bedside table and grabs it and flips open the top and squirts a long stream onto his fingers and starts rubbing it on Ellen's asshole. First around the outside, but then I could feel his finger - a couple of fingers, really, go inside her asshole, and I could feel the pressure against my cock while he worked his fingers around inside Ellen's asshole and she was wriggling her butt around while he's doing this.

Then I feel him take his fingers out of her ass and he squeezed another stream of the moisturizing cream, but this time right on his cock that was still hard from when he took it out of Cassie, and I knew then what was coming and why Ellen had said "you two make Cassie's mom happy." Jorge was going to DP Ellen. Than I realized: He can't DP her all by himself - him and me both are going to DP Cassie's mom!

Yeah, I remembered when Lani was telling me how my mom had brought her boyfriend - my dad - home from college for spring break, and all the stuff that she and dad did with Lani and Grandpa Bill, and how Lani said that "that's when your mother learned that she liked having two men inside her at the same time?"

So, yeah, I've done DP. Dad and I have DP'd Mom and Lani, though we haven't done Lani nearly as often as we've done Mom. Mom really get's into it, having our two cocks inside her, almost any way we do it.

But now it's going to be me and Jorge, and it's going to be Cassie's mom. And I think about that: Me and Cassie's dad are going to be double-fucking her mom! This is so wild! Also, it's so nasty!

And then I think, "Oh, shit - Cass!" What's she going to think about this? I mean, your own mom, hunched down in bed right next to you, getting herself DP'd! By your dad and your boyfriend!!

I turn my head to sneak a look at Cass. Her face is right next to mine - right next to us - and she's watching it. All of it. And it's like she's fascinated by the whole thing that's happening right next to her, right in front of her eyes. And she's not disgusted, but she's ... I don't know how to explain it. But the one thing is, it's like she really wants to see this.

And while I've been thinking about this Jorge has been working his thick cock into Ellen's asshole, and I can feel it as it's going into her. She's bracing herself while he's pushing against her, and I can feel his cock going into her ass and squeezing my cock that's in her cunt that's already tight enough. And I can feel her reacting. First she reacts to the fat tube that's forcing it's way inch by inch into her tight asshole, and then I can feel her try to relax and adjust to the two cocks that are inside her now.

And she says, "Wait," I stay still and Jorge stops moving his cock in her ass while all three of us are getting used to this ... arrangement. But in a minute she says "It's okay now, Jason - you can start moving again," but mainly I didn't move - just tried to stay in her while Jorge fucked her in sync with her sliding back and forth on my cock.

And we got into this nice rhythm. And it's so hot. I'm totally buried in Ellen's slick cunt and she's sliding it up and down my cock, and Jorge's thick cock in her ass is pressing against me and making Ellen's cunt even tighter, and I'm thinking, "How crazy is this - me and my girlfriend's dad double-fucking my girlfriend's mom? With my girlfriend laying there right beside all of us?"

Ellen lifted her head, enough that she can look at me, and she gets this look. And then she gets this little smile, like she knows something. It's like that little smile of hers is saying, "This isn't your first time for this, is it, Jason? You've DP'd a woman before, haven't you - maybe more than one ...?" Then she turns her head just a little, just enough that she can look at Cass, and she's still got that little smile, only this time it's like "You see this, Sweetheart? See what your boyfriend and your dad are doing to your mother? Maybe sometime ..."

But now she's breathing hard, and she makes this grunting sound every time Jorge drives his dick into her ass.

"Unghh ... we used to ... unghh ... do this ... when ... unghh ... when your father ..."

... and then she stopped suddenly, like she was just about to say something she didn't intend to.

But it was pretty obvious - Cass's mom was used to getting regular doses of DP from her husband and her father-in-law when Cass's father was still alive.

And then I started wondering: Now that she's had it again will she start wanting it more often? And if she does, will she be wanting me to be involved like now?

And if she does, will Cassie start wanting some of the same kind of action??

Then Ellen starts saying stuff again, mostly "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod ...!" as Jorge is shoving his cock into her ass and she's screwing herself on my cock. And then,

"... I've wanted ... missed ... so long ..."

And if I had any doubts, this tells me again that this is not her first rodeo doing this.

And speaking of rodeo ... Ellen starts cumming like a bucking bronco. First she lifted herself off me and her body got stiff. Then she threw her head back and made this noise, almost like howling. I don't know what made me do it but I pulled her tight against me and Jorge made one more big lunge into her, into her asshole. And that's when she bit me - sunk her teeth into my shoulder and dug her nails into my back.

But then something weird hit me: I liked the pain - I liked that we - that Jorge and I - that what we both were doing to her was getting Ellen so that she'd do that to me - that we'd got her so excited that she'd lose control like that.

Finally she relaxes her body and let go of me with her teeth and said, like hissing, "More!" and then she started shifting her hips back and forth on me, screwing herself on my cock again.

So the three of us are back in a nice rhythm again, and now I don't have to think about it so hard and can just kind of ride along with her and Jorge. And my mind starts to wander and I start to think about what it'd be ... what it'd be like if Cassie's mom was turned over, so she'd have the guy that's on the bottom in her asshole and the guy on top is fucking her in the pussy.

I know that Mom really likes that, when Dad and I do it to her. Dad's usually the one on top, fucking her in the pussy, 'cause his cock is bigger - "heftier" - than mine and it fills her up better.

And then I think about something else I heard about but I've never seen pic's or vid's of it. Where the woman has two guys in her cunt. And the way Mom likes to have Dad and me inside her at the same time I wonder if Mom would like that, too - Dad 'n' me fucking her in her pussy at the same time.

And then another thought hits me. That would mean that Dad's and my cocks would be touching each other, pressed against each other, even. And I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. And I don't know if Dad's into gay stuff, or if he ever did any stuff with another guy. But then I remember Lani telling me about when Mom brought her college boyfriend - my dad - home for spring break, and how she and Mom and Dad and Grandpa Bill "did everything that four people can do together." Everything! Did that include Dad and Grandpa Bill ...?"

And then my mind jumps to Cassie. Would she like that - would she like it, being DP'd by me and ... and my dad? And maybe with Mom and Lani saying things to her, like whispering dirty things in her ear, like what a slut she is and how much she likes having two men's dicks up inside her ...?

And I went through all those thoughts in about five seconds when I hear Ellen say, kind of like she's gasping, "Thank you Cassie ... for Jason ..."

Did she really say that?? Did her mom really thank Cassie for getting a boyfriend who would ... so that Cassie's boyfriend could help double-fuck her, DP her with her husband??

And that's when Ellen starts to cum again. She says, "Now - cum in me, Jason - you can cum now ... I want your cum inside me again ..." I guess she didn't feel she had to tell Jorge to cum.

I'd been holding back, trying to control myself so I don't embarrass myself and cum too soon and spoil it for Ellen, but when she said that, it was enough for me to feel all the pressure that's been building up at the base of my cock. So when she said that I just let everything go, even though I'm sure I didn't have as much to cum as I did the first time, when she was riding me on the loveseat.

And as good as it felt to finally cum in the tight, warm pussy of a hot-looking woman, the thought of it - that for the second time tonight I was squirting my cum inside my girlfriend's mother - made it even better.

"Oh, fuuuckk! I feel it - cum in me, you fuckers - oh, god - yesss - make me feel your cum inside me ... fill me up with your hot cum ...!"

This time wasn't like the first time, with the bucking and the screaming and stuff. This time she got stiff, like before, but just for a few seconds and then her body relaxed on me. Something told me that I should put my arms around her and hug her to me because ... 'cause it seemed like that's what she wanted right now - that she wanted to be fucked and hugged.

So Ellen came - her fourth time tonight - and Jorge pulls out of her and lays there beside us. Cass is laying against him and she tucks her head into his shoulder and he puts an arm around her, and we all try to relax and come down from the excitement. Then Ellen lifts herself - real slow, like she really doesn't want to lose me - my cock - and smiles, a really ... affectionate ... kind of smile, and kisses me real nice. Then she gets out of bed and she takes Jorge's hand pulls him out of bed. and the two of them walk down the hall, and they look like a couple of kids going down the hall to Cass's bedroom

That leaves Cass and me in her parents' bed, just the two of us. I lay next to her and she cuddles up against me. And I can tell she wants to talk, to ask me something.

"Jason ...?"

And it's like she's afraid to actually ask, even though I can tell there's only one thing she could want to ask me about now.

"Yeah, Cass?"

"Jason, ... what was it like ... watching us - me and Dad ... together ...?" and she stopped, like she wanted to ask some more but there wasn't really anything more than that to ask.

But I didn't have any trouble answering, because it's something I was already thinking when it was happening

"Cass, it was real hard at first, I admit," and I see Cass's face fall, "But then I remembered how you were - how you were with Lani and me. And there was this other thing, too, and it really ... I mean, it kind of surprised me, but ... I could see the love that you two have, and somehow ..."

Cass smiled and hugged me and kissed me a bunch of times, but then I had to say the rest.

"And then there was the thing with your mother When she ... well, when she started ... started doing ... well, yeah, it kinda ... distracted me ... from you and your dad ..."

Cass smirked. "So you got distracted by my mom?"

"Well, hell yeah! I mean heck yes." And then this idea came to me. "Cass, did you and your dad plan that. I mean, with your mother and all ...?"

Cass kind of looked down. "Dad and I talked about it, about if Mom would want to get in on ... on things. But we didn't have any plan. And no - I - we - didn't know that that's what would happen with Mom.

"Jason?"

"Yeah?"

Cassie reached down between us and started stroking and squeezing my cock.

"Jason, I want you inside me now."

And I can't believe I'm hesitating. I mean, Cass is asking me to fuck her, and I'm hesitating. Why? Because I'm remembering what we been doing - all four of us - the past couple hours. And by "what we been doing" I mean that my cock is still wet and slick with her mom's cum, and that she's ...

"Cass. Are you sure? I mean, I just been in your mom's ... your mom's pussy, and I still got her ... her juice all over ... me. Are you really sure you want my cock inside you now?"

And then I remember something else, and it's about Cass. Cass's dad came in her, at least twice tonight. Does Cass realize this - that her pussy's full of ...

"Yes, Jason, I want you to be inside me. And I know that you have Mom's ... that you have Mom on you ... on your cock." And without me saying anything about it she said, "And yes, I know about Dad, too," without actually saying what "about Dad" - that her pussy was full of her dad's cum.

The only thing I could think of was that Cass wants this on purpose - that maybe she feels that if I do this, putting my cock inside her ... now, like she is now, with her cunt full of her dad's cum, that that will mean that I accept the fact that her dad fucks her, and that it's going to continue, with both of us.

I got in between Cassie's open legs and put my cock inside her.

It went in real easily.

~ ~ ~

The next day Cass and I are in my room. And of course you know what we had to talk about.

"I hope it wasn't too unfair to you."

"What? Unfair how?"

"Yesterday night - my mom? I hope it wasn't unfair, her ... I guess ... 'taking advantage of you' isn't exactly the right term. But I mean, I know you and I never talked about it, and I know you weren't prepared ... weren't expecting to ... have sex with my mom."

No, but once Ellen opened that tiny red robe and started talking to me like she did I got "prepared" real fast!

"No, it was OK." Talk about an understatement!

But then Cass smirked and said, "Somehow I thought it would be.

"But Jace, seriously - thank you for being so nice to Mom."

Me, being "nice" to her mom? The mom who did her best to fuck my ears off??

But Cass explained, "I think - no, I know - that she was feeling left out by Dad and me and what we have between us and what we do. And when you went along ..."

Yeah, how I went along! Letting a hot good-looking woman fuck me and DP her!

"... you went along with her, and what you did to make her feel included rather than left-out."

Yeah, sure, from now on I'll be real happy to help Cass's mom to "feel included!"

But then she added, serious-like, "It meant an awful lot to Mom. You know how when Dad and I first had sex, how it was her idea? And when we kept it up, she was still glad that it was him instead of one of those jerks ...

"But she also had to be feeling left-out. It was like Dad and I had each other but she didn't have anything like that. So, yeah, she was feeling left-out." She smiled. "But I think that after last night, with you - with all of us -" and she smiled again and punched my bicep, "... after last night she's feeling a whole lot more ... included."

And talking about Cass's mom - about Ellen - made me remember something.

"Cass?"

"Yes?"

"Cass, remember, when we were at the Smoothie King last week ...?"

"Yes, ..."

"And you were showing me those pictures, from your vacation."

"Yes ...?"

"And you showed me those pictures of your mom - of Ellen? In that tight red swim suit? That showed ...?"

Cass started to get this little smile.

"Cass? Did you show me those pictures ... on purpose? So that I might start thinking about ...?"

She just kept smiling.

~ ~ ~

The next day Cassie mentioned that her mom said that she and Jorge would like to "meet your mom and dad some time."

"And the way Mom said it, it was like 'spend an evening with them.'

"With Lani, too."