Lap Dance for Groom leads to more.. Ch. 02

Story Info
Wedding Day takes unexpected turn...
1.5k words
4.31
24.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt stared at himself in the mirror, he looked amazing in his suit and everything was going his way today. His Bride had set off from her hotel 30 mins away so all that was left to do was wait at the alter for her and say the magic words.

He was stood in the priests office, who knew a priest gets an office, as he'd asked for a private moment to himself before taking his position. He heard the old Church door creak open behind him and slam shut, "Ah Father thank yiu for this but i think I'm ready." He smiled at himself in the mirror before hearing the lock turn on the door behind him, "Father?" He turned ready to see the priest and instead his world came crashing down before him.

"Beth?! The fuck are you doing here?!!" He whispered as loud and angrily as he could, it call came flooding back to him of their night in Leeds when she ruined him. She was wearing a dark green silk dress that clung to her massive tits and arse barely containing them but showing off so much cleavage, underboob and ass cheek that Matt's cock throbbed beneath his suit trousers. She was also wearing fishnets and knee high black leather boots.

"Hey baby-daddy, Facebook is so handy for tracking people down these days. Always checking in to places you know, makes it easy for a girl like me..." She had taken steps towards Matt and her leg was slowly rubbing up against his her arms wrapped around the back of his head on her tip toes.

"Even with these heels you've got me reaching Daddy..." Matt pushed her back.

"Beth stop. The only reason I didn't go to the police-"

"I'll answer that for you Matt the only reason you didn't go to the police is that it would be my word against yours, no evidence, no witnesses and you'd have to tell your precious wife Riley... That about right?" She was grinning and biting her lip, "From what i remember she actually got turned on from what she heard? Imagine if she saw me Riding your cock and choking the life out of you... She might just cum right on the spot."

Matt practically fell back onto the bench as she's stepped closer and closer, "Beth you need-" She straddled him pulling up her dress exposing her ass as it grinded against his lap, she put his hands on her ass cheeks which revealed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"What I need, is that monster baby maker again." She smiled leaning in and pulling his face down between her breasts, "You've already got me pregnant haven't you so you may as well let me fuck you right here in front of God." She laughed pulling him out and kissing him slipping her tongue between his lips.

Matt pulled back, "No." Beth let out a loud moan and grinded against his bulge,

"Daddy you know i love it when you say no, Riley was right this bulge is all i need and I'll soak your trousers in my cum how you going to explain that to Riley?"

She grinded again moaning louder, Matt panicked and pushed her to the ground standing over her his bulge rock hard, "You need to leave, or else."

Beth lay on her back and parted her legs, "Or else what, Daddy? You going to hurt the Mother of your child?" She said smirking. Matt ignored her and started walking to the door, just as his hand touched the handle in a flash he saw something fly down past his face before feeling a powerful tug against his neck.

Beth had removed the stole from the priest's outfit and started choking Matt from behind, "Be honest baby you've missed this haven't you?" She wrapped her hand in the material and dropped to her knees her entire weight pulling against his neck. With the other she reached around and dropped his trousers by his ankles.

Still behind she first scratched his right arse cheek before spanking it, followed by parting the cheek to one side and started licking his arse hole. "No no no!!!" Matt wheezed out barely able to breath,

"MMMM yes yes yes Daddy!!!" She reached around with the other hand and started jerking his cock faster and faster licking deeper and deeper.

Matt was powerless just clawing at the stole trying to release the tension somehow before he passed out. "Does Riley know how to milk you like i do Daddy? Does she take care of your needs? Why aren't you answering Daddy does that mean no?! My poor Baby-Daddy!"

Beth stood up still tugging the stole and gave a swift blow to the back of Matt's knee knocking him to the ground. As the stole loosened Matt gasped heavily for air, Beth planted one heeled boot in his back to secure him whilst taking the rest of the stole to secure Matt's hands. She did it so that the more Matt struggled the tighter it would become around his neck, clearly done this before Matt thought.

She pushed him back into the desk chair and straddled his lap, Matt heard the chair creak under the pressure. Matt had enough room to talk now as the stole had loosened with its new knot, "Beth... IF you are pregnant with my child... i will support you and the kid..." She slid his cock inside her and she somehow felt even tighter than in Leeds. "Arrgghhh!" Matt exclaimed as his cock was being gripped like a vice with every inch.

"Mmm thanks Daddy, I didn't prepare with a butt plug this time so i would be extra tight for you. Did it work Daddy? Is my asshole so tight on that monster cock of yours?!" Each of her hands had a handful of his hair as she rode his pole harder and faster getting louder.

"Fucking Jesus Christ!!" Matt shouted as his cock was taking a beating that he didn't think he could survive much longer.

"Matthew? Why have you locked yourself in my Office are you okay i heard you calling out?" It was Father John behind the door he must have heard something, Matt began to panic but Beth hadn't stopped riding his cock.

She spanked herself as Matt was about to speak, "F-Fatttther I er- I just needed to compose Myyyself, wedding Jitters y'know..." Beth felt his cock began to twitch same as it had done in Leeds and pulled off his cock and slammed her equally tight but extremely wetter pussy down onto his cock to finish him off.

"Matthew what's going on in there are you alone?! I need to get ready Riley is on her way she's nearly here son!" He had started banging on the door to emphasise his point but Beth just timed her spanks and the odd slap to my face as he beat the door.

"F-..." As Matt was trying to reply Beth grabbed his neck and choked him as she came all over his cock, he felt her cum soak his cock and run down around his balls.

"Matthew... I'm going to get my key, I'm coming in!" Matt's eyes flared white in terror.

"Best make it quick daddy..." Beth slowed down grinding back and forth knowing that wasn't enough for Matt to come, she was still choking the life out of him. He knew the only way she'd release him was if he came inside her so he started thrusting his cock up into her as fast and as hard as he could lifting her off the ground. She bit down onto his neck to stop from screaming,

"Thats it cheating bastard fuck this pussy fill me with your cum again i need it give it too me yes yes yesssss!!!!!" Matt growled as he began to erupt inside her still not able to speak with Beth's nails digging in around his neck.

"Hopefully this time, it takes..." She whispered in his ear before climbing off his cock and pulling her dress back over most of her ass as before.

"Takes...?" Matt said still finding it hard to believe he cums so much when he's being choked to near death.

"Yeah, babe your pregnancy knowledge is way off we fucked months ago do i look pregnant to you?" Matt couldn't believe he'd been so stupid, she walked around him and untied the stole placed in back in the wardrobe with the rest of the outfit, just a bit creased.

Matt stood pulled up his suit trousers and buckled his belt, they were going to get away with it he couldn't believe it, "Enjoy your wedding, I'll see you on the dance floor later for round 3." She kicked him between the legs knocking him to his knees before delivering a swift uppercut kick to his chin flattening him onto his back laughing menacingly as she did.

"Just too fucking easy..." She said as she unlocked the door and headed down the corridor eager for her next opportunity.