All Comments on 'Lap Dance Surprise'

by Paperfly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hope she rips his balls off!! Tony is nothing but a bully....and I really hate bullies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY GOOD

YES I AGREE .. A GOOD OLD FASHIONED STUMP HANGING WOULD EASILY REMOVE HIS TESTICLES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
garbage

typical garbage for this site the past few years no GOOD stories anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The word "and"...do you know of it?

Your story is good but you have so many clauses in one sentence with no conjunction to join them. I had to read many of the paragraphs like four times to figure out what you were saying. It seems like a stylistic thing done on purpose, but I'd urge you to reconsider as it's more awkward than it is quirky. I thought maybe it's because you're British that you write like this, but then again I've read a lot of British people's writing and never seen any who didn't seem to understand the importance or use of conjunctions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Excellent setup, brilliant use of the exhibitionest tendencies, please tell us more!

dewdropdewdewdropdewabout 11 years ago
Oh man

Oh man please tell me you did a follow up. How brilliant.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
sister twister

Well written story, though the surprise was a bit obvious. He returns her property and he's a dickhead?

PaperflyPaperflyover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you for reading my story and for taking the trouble to comment.

#"And" anonymous - the lack of "and" was deliberate and intended to show the almost frantic sexual feelings being experienced. Perhaps it didn't work as well as intended. Thank you for your constructive comment though.

#"Garbage" anonymous - it would have been good to hear why you didn't like it.

# Mafia - the "dickhead" referred to the fact that he had set his best friend up and had created a blackmail situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Wow I just wow....... I read both your stories. I only have 2 comments for both of them they are the same thing though wow. Amazing and, secondly I wish that there was another chapter to both of them they were so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story/stories

U have become my new fave writer on here your stories are well written and hot !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn again only 2 stories and they are so good, wanting for more.

I wouldn't mind her tanking tony by going nude once, even though he is a dick, he is a nice dick...

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

AWESOME adventure!

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Hope you continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous