Laptop Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't talk much just now. I'm in the restaurant. I'll be back in my room in, say, two hours. Is that alright?"

Marlon seemed satisfied. She closed the lid and breathed a sigh.

"I don't know how much of that you heard but Marlon is my uncle. I'm the main beneficiary in his will, as you know. So I have to keep him sweet, even though he's a libidinous monster."

"Is he much of a problem physically?"

"Hm, thankfully not. He lives in California. So he gets what he wants online. He seems satisfied with voyeurism. When I call him back he'll be watching me in cinemascope projected onto a white wall in his study. Every pimple, if I had any, would be shown in monster 3D. What a pervert."

"How much do you have to show him?"

Put it this way: if I had blemishes on my bottom, he'd know about them. Now can we get off that subject."

Her accent was pure county, which made what she had just said sound all the more common and surprising. My cock was unaccountably saluting her under the table.

~*~*~

Two bottles of wine later, Emily had softened up. Her voice was purring in a velvety tone, much like when she had gained the ascendancy in that interview. I was almost getting to like her again. She had devastatingly alluring eyes, which effortlessly caused me to stiffen, and made my stomach churn. They never failed to stir me when she was in that mood. I realised that that was why I was hooked on her. Despite her often irritating manner, she was devastatingly attractive.

"I think it's time we called it a night," she announced. "Uncle Marlon awaits."

The Maître d' appeared at her side, as if by magic. He helped her to her feet and escorted her to the threshold of the restaurant. I followed behind. That was where the dress material design came into its own. The rear of the garment had a single piece of embroidered design in a roughly diamond shape of flowers sprouting upwards and dangling, on a bough. It conveniently covered her bottom, but left her hips, rear thighs and back and shoulders bare. The translucent gauze allowed a full appreciation of her shapely rear, even to the delightful furrow down her back between her shoulder blades. That prompted a new buzz of mostly male tones around the restaurant.

I could not fathom why she had dressed so revealingly. It seemed so out of character for her in public. But it could not have been by accident; she must have deliberately gone out and purchased it.

I held her arm to steady her as we walked to the hotel lifts. It may have been the drink influencing me, but her body, so close to me, felt to be radiating eroticism.

The hotel had a tall atrium foyer which looked high from below but even steeper when viewed from above. When we reached our level, on the top floor, Emily sauntered out of the lift, and made it her mission to admire the void of the atrium from on high. She leant over the rail, and her laptop slipped from her hand. "Oops!" she said, not immediately fully appreciating the calamity which had just occurred.

Seconds seeming like minutes passed, until I heard a distant crash. I looked over the precipice. Several curious faces stared up at us from the foyer. I steered Emily to her room then rushed down to try to make amends. To my relief, no human had been injured, the sole innocent casualty being a stem of a potted plant, sliced off by flying plastic. The laptop, though, was comprehensively destroyed.

Part 4

A compromise becomes compromising

I came up to my room and headed for the bathroom. I needed a shower. I was luxuriating in the warm stream when I heard a frantic knocking on the hotel door. I ignored it at first, but it was insistent. Thinking it must be urgent, I leapt from the shower and grabbed a towel. I headed for the door, leaving a trail of dripping water on the bedroom carpet. I looked through the spyhole. It was Emily. Now alarmed, I opened the door.

She burst in, wearing a dressing gown. "I must call my uncle," she announced.

"Use the room phone," I suggested. "Just keep it brief because I'm picking up the tab."

"No, you don't understand. I must skype him. He wants to see me on camera. Can I borrow your laptop?"

"No way! With your cavalier disregard for laptops it won't last ten minutes. Besides, it's got all my confidential data on it." I was thinking particularly of some porn movies I'd downloaded to it. Knowing Emily, she would scour the hard drive, given half a chance. And she generally manufactured chances.

"But how am I to keep my bargain with my uncle? He'll disown me; strike me out of his will!"

That sounded unlikely, but she had a pleading look on her face now. I thought of a way to help her out.

"OK, Emily, you can use my laptop, but only here in my room, in my presence."

She looked flabbergasted. "No way. That's totally unacceptable. I need privacy. You never know what he may ask."

"Take it or leave it. I suggest that you try and put him off. Find another way to contact him tomorrow."

She looked beyond me. I followed her gaze. She was checking the time on the inset digital display by my bed. "Ooooooh, I suppose I've got no choice. OK, then. But we'll have to do it in my room though. It's all set up. Bring your laptop. Now!"

Her urgency confused me. And what had she set up? I didn't stop to think, but grabbed my laptop and followed her. My bedroom door closed behind my towelled body, with an ominous finality. I checked my non-existent pocket for my keycard. It was by some distance the other side of my bedroom door. With a sigh, I followed Emily down the corridor, clad only in my towel.

I followed her into her room. She rounded on me determinedly. "Look, this is impossible. I implore you to let me use your laptop in private."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because in the confusion I left my keycard in my room, and I'm not letting that laptop out of my sight."

She groaned with frustration and checked the time on her bedside clock. "Oooh, it's time. Switch it on for me, then go and sit on the easy chair over there. She had rearranged the furniture to create a large space in front of the room desk.

"You mean boot it up -- you'll need my password, which I'm not going to tell you."

"Yes, yes." She was pacing up and down with anxiety. She had always seemed cool, calm and collected to me; but now she was thoroughly on edge.

I handed her the booted machine and she placed it on the room desk. Within minutes she had opened up the app and logged in as the user. Almost instantly, the techno incoming call tune indicated that someone was calling her. She hit respond and stood back, checking her image in the small inset box on the main screen.

"Hi honey, I thought you weren't going to show."

The volume was high. I could hear every word. Emily moaned again, then forced a welcome tone into her voice. "Hi Marlon. I've had a bit of an accident. I broke my laptop. I'm using my colleague's."

"Not to worry, you're coming through loud and clear, and I do mean clear. That dressing gown is in the way, honey."

Emily turned to me and whispered, "It's too loud. Can't you make it more private?"

She was concerned about me overhearing her salacious conversation with her uncle? I approached the laptop. She stared at me, realising that I would be seen onscreen. She tugged my towel from my body and used it to cover the laptop camera. I was naked. I bent down to reduce the volume to level 3, conscious that my suddenly rigid cock was dangling and moving obscenely to my slightest body movements. I stared at Emily. She only had eyes for the laptop and she wagged a finger urgently at the screen.

"Try now," I suggested as I straightened up.

She pushed me aside out of the camera view and pulled the towel off the screen, throwing it to her other side. I moved to pick it up but she pushed me away, to stop me coming into view on the screen. "Hi uncle, how's that?" She gestured to me off-screen to retreat to the chair.

"You're a lot quieter," he said. I'll turn up my volume."

I could barely hear him.

"So, Marlon, how are you?"

"Emily, I'm just fine. I've been waiting all day to call you. I need my fix."

"She giggled. It's only mid-day there."

He chuckled. "OK, but I couldn't wait. I knew you would have a busy day tomorrow so I called you earlier so that you could get some beauty sleep, not that you need it."

"That's very understanding, uncle. I'm rather keyed up about tomorrow. Can we keep it short this evening; just talk, you know?"

"No, I need my fix darlin' I hope you've got something special to show me."

She glanced at me, still apparently oblivious to my nakedness, but painfully aware of my presence. I had sat down and placed a large cushion on my lap. I tried not to draw attention to my undressed state. So unnerved was I by the situation that my cock had gone flaccid.

"Yes, Marlon. I dined with Simon this evening, my colleague. I fulfilled one of your fantasies as you requested. Can you guess which one it was?"

I heard a chuckle, then a growl. It was embarrassing to overhear a conversation when the other party was oblivious to one's presence.

"You wore something disgustingly low-cut so your tits fell out and you seduced the waiter?"

"Not exactly. It was way more subtle than that. I wore a dress that was made of sheer lace with only some strategically placed, embroidered flowers to conceal my private parts. I swear that every man in the room ogled me. I could feel their eyes roaming my body."

"That's sexy darlin'. Did you feel good?"

So that was what prompted her to wear that dress: her uncle's suggestion. I could hear quiet grunts. I wondered what was causing them. Then I no longer had to guess.

"Can you see my excitement, already?"

"Yes I can. I felt practically naked, uncle. Without my underwear I felt very exposed. I could feel men looking at me, undressing me with their eyes. The sheer material of the dress gave them a good start. It was really arousing."

"Did your dining companion look aroused?"

She shot me another nervous glance. She was distinctly uncomfortable to have a witness to the conversation, let alone to discuss me with her uncle who was oblivious to my presence in the hotel room with her.

"He looked very -- appreciative. He kept staring at my tits. I even jiggled them from time to time to keep him interested. I can tell you more tomorrow."

"Haw, haw, I bet he had a real stiffy. You know? How I'm feeling right now."

Emily's reply became guarded in tone. She was trying to forestall him from being too demanding.

"I can imagine. I can certainly tell that you're excited. .

The voice on the other end was louder now. I could hear the words distinctly. "Have you still got it on. Show me." The voice was getting more excited.

"Now, uncle, what have I said about using your imagination? Sometimes it's better to imagine a scene, to visualise the effect it has on other men. The other diners could see most of my tits, but not my swollen nipples. You can guess that I was aroused at all those men, looking at me and getting hard-ons."

"Yes, oh, yes," he cried, his voice trembling with undoubted physical exertions.

"When I got up to go to the powder room, I felt the material twisting sideways at my hips."

"Yes, yes?"

Her body softened to a huskier tone. "My dress shifted on my hips. The modesty panels of embroidery shifted. People could have seen glimpses of my pussy as I walked, perhaps almost my bottom cleft as well."

She gave me a longer look, of concern and anxiety at what I was overhearing.

The voice was also anxious, but not for his niece. "How could ya tell that they could see it?"

"Because when I first went to sit down, Simon had seen it and he couldn't stop staring at my crotch."

That caused a pang of arousal to shoot through my cock; partly from arousal, but also from being found out.

"Oh, boy; you naughty slut, girl. Ya realised that and played on it, teasing those other men."

I sensed intense from the vocal vibrato; physical activity going on at the other end of the connection. How much longer would her uncle last?

"I want ter see it. Show me!"

She sighed and stepped backwards reluctantly. She shot me a threatening look, giving me some unspecified warning, perhaps of possible repercussions. She realised that she might have revealed my presence to her uncle so she turned her head to looked to her other side. I was sure that all she was thinking of was that an unseen man off-camera was in the room with her, witnessing her potential humiliation, and about to get a more graphic look at her racy costume. This was not a secret she should have had to share with a third person, let alone a colleague.

Ensuring that she was showing herself full length in the camera, she undid the belt and opened up the dressing gown. She opened it and shrugged the gown backwards off her shoulders, but held it in place on her arms. Her front was revealed to the camera. What had seemed unreal in the restaurant appeared all too graphic and revealing in the bedroom. Just to emphasise the daring nature of the dress, Emily cupped her fulsome breasts and tossed them up a few times. The saucy movement allowed the brain to override the eyes. They now looked totally exposed, and utterly desirable. I gasped loudly, but my indiscretion was drowned out by her Uncle Marlon's roar of appreciation.

Emily's dress, when viewed from a distance in the uncrowded space of her bedroom, looked all the more revealing than it had in the restaurant. It was working its magic on my libido. My stomach was fluttering.

"My, they do look sumptuous. Your almost nekkid! Show me it all."

She looked at me, still unseeing my plight, but clearly distressed by hers. She knew that if she removed her dressing gown I would see what her uncle demanded her to show him, possibly including bits that he could not see.

"C'mon girl, I need to see somethin'."

She put on a girly voice. "Oh uncle, you are naughty. You made me go almost nude in public so I guess you deserve to enjoy it too.

She lowered her arms to her side and shrugged her shoulders suggestively; only it was not just suggestive, but graphic. The dressing gown slipped from her arms and revealed the full dress. But whereas in the relatively low lighting of the restaurant, her naked body beneath the semi see-through material appeared largely implied, in the harsh glare of the bedroom ceiling light it looked barely covered.

"It's probably legal, uncle, but hardly decent. You had your niece showing off her body to all those strangers. Are you satisfied? Imagine how sensational that is, and stroke that cock in appreciation."

Her words were unambiguous now and I guessed what she was doing, and why. She wanted uncle to shoot his load whilst she still retained the token protection of the dress from my lascivious gaze.

"I want to watch you come, uncle, as you picture all those men getting stiff and drooling over my body."

"When I walked past all those men they had an uninterrupted view of my naked sides; they could see that I had no underwear. They had to use their imagination a little, but isn't that part of the fun of arousal?

"I bet many of them went up to their rooms and fucked their women whilst they thought of my body. And the others, like you, uncle are probably even now wanking off to the memory of my sexy body. Show me your appreciation, Marlon."

More Transatlantic groans, but the voice now sounded impatient. "I need to see more. Show me!"

Emily had looked for a moment or two to have been in control, but now she appeared nervous again. She kept darting glances at me. Me overhearing her intimate conversation was bad enough, but witnessing something more graphic was humiliating. I was seeing another side to her that evening: a less sure side, lacking in self-confidence and oppressed. She knew that parts of this project commission were beyond her capabilities; that she would have to rely on me to support her. Now, she was having to reveal to me a more humiliating aspect of her private life: her bullying, blackmailing, and demanding uncle.

I gazed at her profile with admiration. Her arms hung at her sides, giving me an uninterrupted side view of a pair of full breasts, and a slim but delightfully curvy bottom that blended seamlessly into lean, firm upper thighs. My knees trembled, even more than would a sight of her bikini'd body. It was so much more suggestive.

Her uncle appreciated it too. "You look absolutely gorgeous, darlin' Wish I was there to check you out in person. Walk about a bit and let me see how that dress shifts on your body."

Any effects of her wine had long worn off. She saw her chance to push her uncle over the top whilst salvaging something whilst she retained that dress on her body.

She forced a smile for the camera and stepped back far enough to show him all the dress and her upper legs. She tilted her hips, then did a 360 degree turn with her arms held aloft. She walked slowly in an elliptical circle, swivelling her hips to defeat the modesty panels of embroidery at the front and rear. All the scene needed was some appropriate music to complete the impression of a burlesque performance. Emily knew how to swing her hips to accentuate their curves and the slope of her bottom. She faced the camera again and massaged her breasts through the dress fabric. She sighed at the camera, and had me sold on the notion that showing off her body in that dress was arousing her.

"Come for me uncle, all over this dress. That would me so memorable. Then you can come visit me and do it for real."

"Ohhh, that's sexy. But why tease me like this, girl? You don't usually mind showing yourself. I want to see more. Show me the rest of you." Uncle was getting impatient. I suspected that she had hoped that he would shoot his bolt at the mere suggestiveness of her outfit and her story.

"No, uncle." She tried to inject a playful tone into her voice. "I need to leave something to the imagination." She meant, of course, my imagination. She shot me a lancing glance just to emphasise her meaning.

He was having nothing but what he wanted.

"You see this boy here? He needs gratification. He needs to feed off your nude body. That's all I ask, honey. Why you so bashful? Nobody else can see. It's just us."

I could imagine what he had in his hand, although I didn't want to, and what he was probably doing with it. I could also understand the implied bargain she had struck with her uncle in exchange for a promised inheritance.

"Now c'mon girl, don't make me angry. You know the score."

I realised that I was standing up, in more ways than one. My cock was stiff like never before. I moved closer to her to see the screen from the side. I realised that there were two naked men ogling her, although only one was aware of the other. Emily was the only one clothed, yet she clearly felt embarrassed at her situation. She continued to move her body hopefully , but I could see resignation and despair setting in. She was losing the inspiration to keep up her sultry body moves.

I also knew that it wasn't her uncle watching that concerned her. It was me, her working colleague and erstwhile platonic friend. What would me witnessing her enforced nudity do to our relationship?

"OK, uncle, here goes."

She moved back to show herself full-length. She bent her knees and grasped the hem of her dress in both hands. Her hips swung gently from side to side. She lifted up the hem, then paused and shot me another quick glance. I had my cock in hand, anticipating the full reveal. Her eyes widened as she studied it for the first time in that room. She stared at its girth, and she gasped.

"Wass that? Who's there with you?"

"Er, nobody, uncle, I was just acting - acting out a fantasy! Imagine a man has just come into my room and he's caught me undressing. What should I do?"