Laptop Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretend I'm the man. Show me how you'd react, but make it sexy."

She mocked a horrified expression. I can't do that uncle. You're supposed to imagine it. Imagine there's somebody else. He's going to see my naked body. Nobody sees my body but you, uncle."

The sounds emanating from the laptop suggested that uncle was getting more excited at her jeopardy.

"What are you doing in my room?" she demanded, looking straight at me. Then she stared down at my cock, which I had released from my fist and was bouncing to the pulsing of my blood pressure.

"Oh, my goodness, you've got such a huge cock. What are you going to do with it? Don't come near me, I'll scream."

Her thick tone contained more arousal than alarm.

"You want to see my naked body? It makes you excited. You can already see my breasts through this dress. Oh, you're wanking it. You're going to come prematurely with all that excitement. Let it go. Oh my goodness, there you go!"

She threw a glance at the screen. I suspected that she had played out a similar scenario before, and managed to help her uncle reach a happy conclusion without fully undressing. The speaker had gone silent. Had her ploy succeeded?

But her uncle was merely waiting for more stimulation.

"C'mon darlin' girl, make me happy. Show me." His tone was relentlessly insistent.

She stared at me in desperation, shooting a quick glance back, towards the laptop. "If you release the charge in that weapon of yours, uncle, I'll think up something extra special for our next assignation. I'll do whatever you want." That flick of the eyes again was a gesture to me to move beside the laptop.

I moved silently, keeping out of the camera's angle of vision. She wanted to act out her scene for the camera, as if she was talking to her uncle. But she wanted to use my body as inspiration.

"Now show me how excited you are," she demanded. Her voice was almost a growl. "Stroke that cock, make it bigger. I want to imagine it inside me, filling me with its girth. Oh, it's growing. It's big. It's too big for me. No, I can't take it inside me, wank it while I watch. Oh, I so want to see that. Do it for me."

She was sliding her hands down the sides of her dress suggestively, then up again. They swept across her breasts and underneath her bust to cup them. "Do you like my breasts? Would you like to cum on them in this dress? Come on, big man, exercise your cock for me."

She really wanted this to play out without removing her dress. She didn't want me to see her actual naked body. The devil in me didn't want to co-operate with her, but I knew that she would look more realistic responding to a real visual stimulus. What I didn't get on this occasion I might get as reward at a later date; if I played my cards right. And I was now interested in her sexually like never before.

I tried some moves that I imagined a male stripper might perform, massaging my chest and sliding my hands down my hips. Letting my hips buck and throwing my cock upwards, to slap against my belly. I felt ridiculous, but I was performing for Emily. She clapped her hands to conceal my slaps from the microphone. Her uncle's moans emanated from the laptop like a continuous wail. He must be very close by now.

She was appearing to look at the camera, but watching me out of the corner of her eyes. "Oh, that's so good. Your body is so fit. Those muscles are gorgeously taut and thrilling. Flex them for me. Stroke that cock. Turn around and flash me your bottom. Twerk those glutes. Turn back, I want to see you come. Do it for me, baby."

I obliged, thrusting out my hips and pretending to be fisting my cock, but trying to avoid climaxing. It might be a losing battle though because she was so damn alluring.

The disembodied voice from the laptop spoke more impatiently. "I want to see you girl, before I come. Show me your body girl. No more shilly-shallying."

I had fallen totally into this game now. I wanted to see her body as much as her uncle did. The suspense was thrilling me, but I was managing to hold back. She continued her caressing of her body, but the action no longer held any allure. It was only delaying the inevitable. Her eyes locked onto mine. They showed tremendous reluctance, but also her ultimate defeat.

"Alright, I'll show you. But I want to see pure lust in your eyes. I want to see you fisting your cock as I disrobe. I want to see your cum gushing out as I reveal my sexy naked body to you."

She bent her knees again and reached for that hem. As she straightened her legs the hem rode up her thighs. It paused its ascent just below her bottom cheeks. She dinked her hips one way, then the other. A strangled moan came from the screen. "Aw, ohhh, go girl."

She checked on me and registered almost imperceptibly her disappointment that she had not yet sent me over the edge.

I watched as her body and eyes shifted a few degrees. She was no longer pretending to perform for the camera, but only for me.

"Feast your eyes on these curves, buster. I bet you won't have seen a body like this before."

The hem began to rise again. She turned around to let me enjoy the reveal of her bottom. I stared at its perfection in awe. Her skin was flawless and her shape divine. Her hips were all woman, her bottom sublime. I guessed she must be in her late thirties, but still with the flawlessness of youth. My fisting began again in earnest.

"I can feel your hungry eyes feasting on the sight of my body," she intoned, sensuously. "Your sap is reaching boiling point. You're losing control. You're gonna shoot your load before I strip my body."

There came a wailing cry from the screen, which changed to a long moan. Uncle had apparently lost control and finally shot his load. She stopped moving. Her plan had succeeded. Uncle had come without her having to reveal herself in full. She had won. She stared at the screen impassively for several seconds. Then she turned her head to look at me. She moved closer. Even her uncle must know now that she was not looking at him.

I held my cock between my first and second finger. I was keeping it near the boil, but not letting myself come. She stared at it and licked her lips. It was a new battle of wills, no longer between her and her uncle. Her tongue slipped out from between her lips and caressed them.

"I still need to see that cum," she said, with renewed determination.

"Huh?" came an exclamation from the laptop. She wasn't looking at it now, but the camera could still see her. She stood about six feet away from me. In a final move of sensuality she straightened up her body with her gathered hem at her waist.

"What will it take to spray that juice? Do you want to see it all? Then take a good look at what your heart so desires: every -- inch -- of this -- glorious - body."

The dress seemed to take on a life of its own. It cleared her belly. Her lower body and her shaven pubic area were all revealed. The front of her vulval cleft teased like a direction sign to her concealed treasures.

"Pump away, bring that cock to its eruption. I want to see your cum spurt everywhere."

"Who're you talking to?" asked her uncle.

She ignored the screen. "You wanted it. You lusted after me. So I'll show you my tits. Then I'll be naked for you, only for you."

The dress rose further, until it caught against the undersides of her sumptuous breasts. Her torso was fully exposed. My eyes explored her delicious flesh and confirmed just how perfect the whole of her body must be. The dress was lifting her breasts as she tried to ease the elasticated material over their protrusions. I was getting over-excited now. I felt my mind losing control over my body. I couldn't last much longer, but I feared that if I blew my load now she might yet halt her full reveal.

I slackened my grip and went into mental cum-saving load. Our battle of wills was renewed. She saw my ploy and understood the bargain. But instead of wilting, she straightened her back and stretched her torso.

She intoned in sultry tones, "So you won't cum until I've shown you everything?

"OK, then, feast your eyes."

She tugged the gathered dress further, lifting the bulbous orbs of her breasts and exposing their undersides. My excitement knew no bounds. I could not imagine a professional stripper delivering such intense, sustained tension. But it was the laws of physics that finally intervened. The pull of the combined strength of the ruched material finally defeated the volume and mass of her mammaries. It scraped out and over the cusp of her breast undersides, turning the compressed flesh temporarily white. It crested her areolae and protruding nipples. Then her breasts were let free and they dropped joyously towards their natural lie. They bounced satisfyingly with the force of gravity. Only then did I realise just how astonishingly shaped they were. They were full, at least a 34D I'd guess. They hung with just a hint of crease where their undersides met her torso. They sported two large brown areolae with thick, stubby, slightly upward pointing brown nipples.

Their teasing bounce mesmerised me. Their surrender to gravity had been graceful and erotic, and a fitting ending to her protracted reveal. My resistance crumbled and my body jolted even as her dress fell from her outstretched hand. A monumental orgasm flooded my torso and swept down my shaft. A thick rope of milky cum shot out and splattered her gloriously exposed chest and tits. Another spasm of pleasure shot even higher, to arc downwards and land on her chin, then slowly to drip down onto the uplands of her breasts. The more I was driven to pump. my depleted shaft the more the orgasms came until they became so intense that I had to stop my fisting. My brain had overloaded on the promise of her astonishingly sexy reveal, and had refused to switch off those orgasm-inducing hormones. I dropped my hands to my sides in enervation, and felt my cock glowing from friction and mild inflammation.

Part 5

Topping that awesome display

Emily had acted out a strip for an imaginary stranger in her hotel room. Her uncle had watched, taken in by her play-acting; which had in fact been for my benefit, standing naked out of sight of the laptop camera and watching her.

But the fantasy had suddenly appeared all too real on camera when my orgasmic milky fluid had spattered her breasts and chin.

"Where the hell did all that come from?" asked her uncle's bewildered, disembodied voice.

Emily shot a look of panic at me, then at the screen.

"What did you imagine you saw, uncle?" she asked as she turned round and wiggled her luscious bottom distractingly at the screen. She bent down and picked up my towel. She made a play of wiping her breasts and chin with her back turned, to clear the semen, then turned back to face her uncle. "It's all part of the illusion. You like that?"

"Aw girl, that was fantastic," he said. "I don't know how ya did that but it's made me stiff again, Darlin' "

His stamina was impressive for a mature man. I suspected that he might have confused his own pre-cum with a full orgasm. Her reluctant display since his initial peak, had done the rest to arouse him again.

He hadn't finished. "You remember that stretching exercise you used to do against the wall? Do it for me now, baby."

Her mouth dropped open in horror. "You can't be serious. You want me to show this stranger all that?"

The voice carried a tone of menace. "I want you to show me! You want to upset your uncle? Drop the pretence. This is supposed to be for my benefit. Do it girl."

His voice held a naked aggression born of intense sexual desire. Had he been in the room I suspect her body would not have been safe from his clutches. Emily had shown herself naked to me with the greatest of reluctance. Now she was being urged to go beyond that with something she would not wish to be seen by a casual observer. She stood dejectedly, as if signalling defeat. Then she appeared to shake herself out of her despondency.

Her face assumed a devilish expression.

She glanced at me and swung her hips lasciviously, as if restarting her motor. Her hands went up to her breasts and massaged her nipples. One hand slipped between her thighs to finger her clit. She must have been fully turned on despite her embarrassment. She had not yet touched her pussy during the broadcast.

I stood and watched in excited anticipation as she moved up close to the laptop camera and lifted her right leg almost skywards with assistance from her hands. She placed the toes of her raised foot high up against the wall above the desk and laptop. Her physical dexterity suggested that she must at some point have had athletic or ballet training. With her far leg raised up, and standing on her nearer leg, I got a privileged view of her naked profile and her gaping cunt, offering a perfect close-up shot to the web camera.

The view was met with renewed groans from the speaker.

"Go for it uncle, then I'm gonna sign off when you shoot your load," she warned.

The off screen roars heightened, then were followed by a series of grunts emanating from the laptop. Emily jigged her hips, which made her vulva do what I suppose you'd call a pussy twerk. That prompted some forced Californian "ahs", then a long-drawn out groan. Emily leant down to sweep her finger across the mouse button with her raised foot still against the wall, then clicked to close the application. The last thing her uncle would have seen as the system closed down would have been that stunning close-up of her pussy.

She'd made me hard again, looking at her taut bottom cheeks stretched two ways by her raised leg posture. Before she could extricate herself from the wall, I moved in and slid my shoulder under her raised hip. The raised leg was trapped. I licked her vulva. She uttered a surprised "Oh!" as she felt my tongue make contact. My hands pushed up to manipulate her breasts as well. The sensation thrilled my body even more than her earlier visual teasing. She was temporarily incapacitated by the position of her raised leg, which pressed down on my shoulder so she could not pull away from the wall to lower itself. Her apparently clean shaven pussy was slightly abrasive from micro pubic hairs against my mouth. I didn't care. I was overwhelmed by the beauty of her pussy lips and invitingly gaping cunt. It felt empowering to prevent her dropping her leg whilst I had it trapped skywards.

She whimpered at her physical helplessness, then moaned loudly as my tongue worked its magic. She placed a hand on top of my head to steady herself. I felt wholly in control, for the first time that evening. She was responding well to my tonguing of her clit and vulva. I decided to add a new dimension and collected some of her juice on my index finger and forced it part way into her compressed anus.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, and threw her head backwards, as waves of arousal suffused through her upper body. It almost unbalanced her and she clasped both hands around my head to steady her. She had become fully aroused by her own teasing. I had an opportunity here. My cock would be knocking at an open door.

I removed my finger and helped her lower her leg. Her foot reached the floor. She stared at me in shocked surprise, breathing heavily. My eyes dropped to her breasts. They heaved hypnotically. They looked oh so good. My cock was stiff, but not for more masturbation. It wanted the real thing.

She let me steer her in reverse towards the bed. Her lower legs stumbled against the end board and she fell backwards onto the mattress with a shriek.

I pounced on her and pushed my hands into her armpits to shift her body up the bed.

She looked up at me expectantly. I had debated asking her permission, but it might disrupt the mood, destroy her compliance. I knelt in the triangle of her outstretched thighs and looked down on her. She looked different in her arousedly pliant state: beautiful and vulnerable; approachable, and oh, so desirable.

"I never knew you had such a stunning body."

"I couldn't imagine you had such a thick cock. Are you going to impregnate me?"

"That's a curious choice of word."

"I'm in my most fertile period, and I have no protection. I haven't needed it for quite a while."

Whilst we were speaking the glans of my cock had been hovering at the mouth of her vagina. She rhythmically pushed her hips up to brush against it with her puckered pussy lips. Her subtle movements promised the true seductiveness of consensual lovemaking.

"I feel as if I don't know the real you. All I see normally is the external veneer. I've seen something else this evening which intrigues me. But I want to know more."

Her hips pushed up further. Her eyes had the distanced intensity of utter concentration. I marvelled at her muscular flexibility. With one concentrated upthrust of her hips she engulfed my knob in the surrounding vaginal muscles. Spasms of desire swept up my shaft and into my belly.

"So you'd rather talk than fuck?"

"You want me to fuck you?"

How were we debating this when we were both so close to boiling point?

"I'd prefer you to make love to me."

Was she playing with semantics?

Then she appeared to have second thoughts. Conflicting notions seemed to be having a pitched battle in her mind.

"But you don't deserve my body. It's way above your pay grade."

I would agree with that, but her timing was a bit off. I kissed her hard, to demolish any further arrogance, or tease. It was my turn to take the initiative again.

"I'm going to make you beg now. Feel my finger on your clit. Doesn't it feel better than your own ever could? Your body wants me. I can feel it. Yours eyes betrayed your desire. There, my hand on your breast: can feel your heart pounding. You can't stop me handling your breasts. You gasp. You like my touch. You want me."

She had indeed gasped several times as my hands molested her tits, then my finger teased her vaginal nub. My cock rested its shaft along her opening, my balls caressing her inner thighs and perineum.

"I could happily tower over you and enjoy the sight of your fantastic body. I'm a voyeur, just like your uncle. Except that I'm actually in this room and I can touch you. I can enjoy your naked body up close and roger myself at your expense until I cover your tits and face with semen. You'd be left frustrated. Is that what you want?"

Her eyes glared up at me. Her breathing was heavy, making her breasts rise and fall .

I moved up her sides on my knees to straddle her face. She stared up at the underside of my cock and my balls. I began to pump my cock. My balls were tugged up and down by the fibrous muscles in my scrotum.

"See what you're missing? My body is totally dominating you, but you can't get the pleasure it offers without it. The sight of your body's really turning me on now. I'm going to come soon. I can't hold it back much longer."

"Awww," she squealed, "put it inside me, quick. Fuck me!"

I hurriedly shifted back down between her thighs.

She whispered, "Forgive me; give me a second chance."

I'd thought it a request, but it proved rhetorical, for she thrust upwards so aggressively that she swallowed my cock whole in one fell swoop, or was it one gulp? I had a curious sensation of my cock being tugged downwards by extreme muscular pressure as she dropped her hips. The feeling was accompanied by swathes of hormonal induced sensations pulsing up my shaft. My body was signalling its readiness whether my brain desired it or not. Every part of my body felt alive with tingles and pins and needles. Emily's body was proving a fuck toy revelation.

I succumbed to her charms and thrust excitedly inside her to the accompaniment of her soothing words.

"Oh, your cock is fabulous. It embraces my insides like a diligent lover. I can feel lovely caressing sensations swirling around in my insides. Keep doing that, it's superb."